Ramé Events Reviews

Ramé Events 6
Ramé Events 7

Jaime Bradburn · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Perfect Wedding Coordinator

Rame Events listened to every single detail I had in mind and created a wedding WAY ABOVE my expectations!! Danielle was on top of all vendors so I didnt have to worry about things. She listened to me and created exactly what I had in mind and more. We've received so many compliments on how beautiful and organized our wedding was. Thank you so much for creating our special day!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Eunice · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Florist ever!

Ramé Events did an AMAZING job at our wedding! Danielle is beyond fantastic and worked incredibly hard to ensure we were taken care of. We had a unique request of using sola wood flowers since I am allergic to pollen and let me tell you... SHE WORKED HER MAGIC!! Our wedding guests raves about our centerpieces! I cannot tell you how much I recommend Ramé events to you! Thank you for making my wedding day a fairytale!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Ramé Events 8
    Ramé Events 9
    Ramé Events 10
    Ramé Events 11

Maha · Married on 02/17/2019

Professional and Delivered Flower for my Wedding!!

Danielle's flower's were gorgeous! She was very responsive and provided me with exactly as I had described to her and she had very reasonable pricing. Our wedding day was so magical.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Alex · Married on 01/12/2019

Just amazing!

Danielle's floral work was FLAWLESS and was the highlight of our wedding decor. I have had so many people ask "who did your flowers?!" since our wedding cause they were so beautiful. She captured exactly what was in my head by meeting with me and asking detailed questions to figure out exactly what I wanted. Danielle was extremely organized, professional, prompt, and just ON IT.

She also coordinated our wedding and worked out all the details to the minute. She made our day flow so easy and smooth and it was seriously the best day ever. Thank you Rame!!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Sharon · Married on 11/17/2018

Florist Extraordinaire

Danielle was amazing to work with and her creative genius made the floral design for our wedding gorgeous in every way. She had a great attention to detail and was well organized, making us feel confident the outcome would be wonderful, which it was! She was able to translate our general ideas about colors, flower types and arrangements into something much better than we dreamed of! And, Danielle's willingness to help us with anything for the wedding along the way was above and beyond what we expected. We don't hand out 5 star ratings often, but she earned all 5. We highly recommend Danielle and Rame Events!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Ramé Events 16
    Ramé Events 17
    Ramé Events 18

Nichole · Married on 05/05/2018

Loved the service that was provided. Definitely worth every penny. The arrangements were beautiful and the service was great. All of my questions were answered in a timely manner and my vision was completely captured. Thank you Ramé Events for making my wedding beautiful!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Jill · Married on 03/24/2018

Unique to taste, Reasonable Price

Easy to work with and reliable. Great ideas to make the flowers unique and specific to our taste while creating a beautiful setting, all for a reasonable price!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Stacy · Married on 08/25/2017

Danielle is easy to work with and very organized, She's full of great ideas and can take any vision you have and make it a reality. Whether it's a wedding, birthday party or flowers for a special occasion, you can't go wrong with Rame' events!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Mary · 0000-00-00

Danielle was amazing! We had a destination wedding and it was short notice. She made it easy, took care of all the details and kept us on our toes when we were slacking! She made the wedding run perfectly smooth, even did our flowers to perfection!!!! I can not say enough great things about her service and would use her again and again. If your looking for someone super organized, super knowledgeable, kind, joyful, easy to work with and very helpful... this should be your first and last call!

Sent on 10/09/2018