Ramblin' Rose Floral Co Reviews

6 | Denver, CO

6 Reviews for Ramblin' Rose Floral Co

Hannah · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely Unbelievable! Bre made our wedding a dream come true!

Bre was the most amazing person to work with! She was always in communication and worked so hard to make our day absolutely perfect. I knew I wanted just greenery for our wedding, and I leaned on Bre for her expertise and vision. Honestly, it was more than I could ever imagine. She created a greenery, jungle masterpiece. If you didn’t book her for your wedding, it would be a mistake. Run, don’t walk to book!!! Thank you so much Bre!!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Ramblin' Rose Floral Co's reply:

You, my love, are amazing. Loved every minute of working with you. Thank you for trusting me on your big day.

Kristen · Married on 08/22/2019

Amazing quality, price and service!

One of our biggest challenges when planning our wedding was figuring out how we can stay within our budget and still get a quality experience. Other floral companies had minimums that seemed outrageous especially for the elegant, minimal look we were going for. Bre was amazing to work with, worked with our budget and went above and beyond!! We communicated a lot throughout the whole process to make sure everything was perfect and it was!! I seriously couldn’t have imagined using anyone else!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Danielle · Married on 07/27/2019

Flowers making my boho, free-spirited dreams come true!

Bre at Ramblin' Rose is the real deal when it comes to wedding and event florals. Leading up to my wedding, I knew nothing about floral design, and only somewhat had an idea of what I did and didn't want. Bre has this uncanny ability to discover what your true floral vision is through education, questions & listening, visuals, laughs, and patience. She truly is so much fun to work with while also being extremely professional. Her #1 goal is to bring your ultimate floral vision to life. I am still so in love with how my boho, free-spirited wedding flowers matched my personality and matched the color scheme so unbelievably perfectly. I have had so many people reach out to me to ask who did my amazing flowers, both wedding guests and people just seeing photos. I am so, so happy I chose to go with Ramblin' Rose for my big day!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 07/13/2019

You don't have to look any further!

Bre was absolutely amazing, I couldn't be happier with her. She brought my vision to life and stayed in my budget! She was constantly keeping me in the loop with any new ideas and always sending me pics so I could see exactly what she was talking about! Not to mention she pulled my wedding together in 2 months!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Summer Wedding in Vail

Bre is phenomenal at what she does. Literally every aspect of the process went smooth with her. Her attention to detail was amazing. I Would definitely recommend her for any event!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 06/15/2012

Freaking incredible

Bre was one of the most fun vendors I worked with through my wedding planning process. She was very attentive to my requests and met my every weird little demand. The florals she did were stunning and the vibe she brought was laid back and playful. I will admit to not being the easiest bride to work with, as my design ideas changed often, but Bre met me where I was and made sure to execute every last detail flawlessly. I'd recommend her for any event- big or small.

Sent on 11/13/2019