RAM International Catering Reviews

Rating 4.2 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

4.2

• User2295489 2+ years ago
    We booked with RAM Int'l because their prices were reasonable for our number of guests (250+) and Brandi the coordinator is amazing! She took care of us and gave us so many tips to make it fit more in our budget. But oh my goodness is their food AMAZING!!! Not to mention the fact that we are able to have our culture dishes too, it was simply perfect for us, I RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE!
    Jecelin Married on 09/02/2012
    Very easy to work with. Got nothing but compliments from all the guest on how wonderful all the food was.
    Jennifer Married on 04/28/2012
    We met with several caterers when choosing who would provide the food for our wedding. There are several reasons why we went with the Ram Catering. One of the big things was that their menu included a dessert tower -- my husband and I wanted assorted pastries (no cake) so this fit right our alley! The other thing was that they were totally open to my mother bringing in outside food, something that was important to my mom.

After we started really working with them regarding the details, we went through multiple iterations of the menu. Despite that, Jenna didn't change the quoted price (such as when we replaced coleslaw with penne pasta or change the meat entrees).

Day of the event, the caterers showed up on time (we were about 30 minutes from their Tacoma location), had everything ready when we asked, helped plate and carry the food for me (so I wouldn't spill on my dress), and cleaned everything up after the party. When my husband and I went around to the guest tables, we were repeatedly complemented on the food; multiple people said it was the best food they'd tasted at a wedding. Not only that, but people were complementing many different dishes, not just one particularly good dish. The pastry tower was a huge hit too!
    Natalie Married on 07/22/2017
    I had the worst experience with the ram. I hired them almost a year ago and worked with a lovely gal most of the planning, however she quit about 4 weeks before my wedding. Everything went smooth until the wedding day. They were over a hour behind on serving the main course, leading people to leave, they refused to bring out any of the kids food before serving all the salads (at this point the kids are really hungry!), they refused to serve any of the vendors that we paid for plates, and they were down right RUDE! They were rude to my mother, DJ, and coordinator. They were so far behind my bridesmaids were serving the toast and bussing plates. Bussing plates over spending time with me. Not to mention many things went missing, napkins we rented and serving trays we used for the apps. I would never ever hire them! Due to them being an hour late, I cut some of the toast we had planned because the guests simply lost interest and were annoyed with the wait for the food. I am totally annoyed and bummed out I hired them.