Raluca Rodila Photography Reviews

38 | Atlanta, GA

38 Reviews for Raluca Rodila Photography

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2016

Raluca definitely far exceeded our expectations. She was so organized and professional and made the experience so much fun. My wedding party is still talking about how great and relaxed she made the entire day. She made everyone comfortable and we got so many incredible pictures. She's the best!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Erin · Married on 09/10/2016

Having Raluca as my wedding photographer was by far, the easiest decision I made during the wedding planning process. She is so easy to get along with and is so professional. She helped make my wedding day go so smooth and stress free! My pictures turned out amazing! She is so talented and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 07/30/2016

Raluca was an absolute gem when it came to having her shoot our wedding! She listened to what we wanted, and when we had a sudden loss in the family she didn't hesitate to work with us last minute as we changed a lot for our day! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is looking for someone to listen to their ideas, someone who is flexible to life's uncertainties, and someone who know how to not only be professional but who also knows how to be a friend. -Elizabeth & Ryan Shirley

Sent on 04/06/2017

Joey · Married on 07/15/2016

Raluca was a dream to work with. Not only is she insanely talented, she is a lovely and compassionate soul. The quality of work was beyond anything I could have imagined. I'm quite picky, and we have a large, blended family (6 kids!) so getting those 'perfect shots' seemed impossible before I met Raluca. She gifted me with the most beautiful, intimate snapshots that perfectly captured our kids' personalities and our unique love. Even after the ceremony, I still feel as if she's part of our life and family. She is organized, detail oriented, professional, patient, and gifted at her craft. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2016

We could not have been more pleased with Raluca's professionalism, value, and quality of work! She was a delight to work with, and she made the whole experience enjoyable. Everyone in the bridal party raved about her ability to make each of them feel relaxed and excited during the portrait session. We really feel so grateful that we worked with Raluca, and we would recommend her to anyone looking for the best photographer for the best price.

Gaby · Married on 05/29/2016

Racula captured our wedding beautifully! She was recommended from a friend & I couldn't imagine anymore else being our wedding photographer. I am still gawking at the pictures & it's almost been a year! I even recommended her for my family's senior pictures! Raluca is amazing at what she does!!

Amelia · Married on 05/20/2016

Going with Raluca will be the best and easiest decision you will make throughout the wedding planning process. Raluca is quick to respond with kind/professional/timely responses. She was so excited for my husband and I and really cared about our personal love story. And that's just from the planning process. Day of, Raluca and her assistant were very professional and ready to take the best shots for our rainy wedding day. The quality of her photographs are top-notch. We constantly get complements of these beautiful photos, especially the cool, artsy shot of our reflection in a puddle (a perk Raluca pointed out of having a rainy wedding day). And she is so genuinely thoughtful! She sent us a message on our anniversary to thank us for allowing her to be part of our day and to wish us well. She even sent us a table calendar with wedding photos for each months as gift for our first year of marriage. If that doesn't speak to her quality as a human being and a professional, then I don't know what does! It's been a year and a half, and I still hunt down friends/coworkers/old college acquaintances/strangers on the street that are getting married so that I can tell them about Raluca. Even from all the weddings I've been involved in (4 so far), Raluca has been my favorite photographer to work with. So if you are looking for a genuinely kind professional photographer with a positive attitude and a desire to perfectly capture any precious moment, Raluca is your woman.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Sarah A. · Married on 04/02/2016

Raluca is both joyful and professional. She has a great photographic eye and stages shots creatively and beautifully. She is extraordinarily communicative and always has her client's best interest at heart. We were and still are thrilled with our wedding photographs. She's fun to work with and fun to watch. A true artist.

• F

Farrah · Married on 11/19/2015

Raluca is WONDERFUL! The absolute best! Thank you for all your hard work friend<3

Sent on 11/10/2017

Hannah · Married on 06/13/2015

Raluca is simply amazing. She is not only a talented and skilled professional, she is a joy to work with. She was the perfect balance of directing enough that I never felt awkward, but flexible enough to accommodate any requests I had-- she even stepped on a nail when trying to get the perfect shot and didn't even tell me or complain! I really felt like she wanted to make my wedding day as wonderful as possible, not to mention our photos were perfect. I have recommended her to everyone I know and since been a bridesmaid in two weddings she has shot. Each time she is a joy to work with, and the pictures are breath taking.
    I love Raluca and I'm sure you will too!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

Raluca was fantastic to work with and very flexible. She arrived at the venue early and scoped out the best places to take photos. The turnaround time to receive our edited photos was very quick and the photos were gorgeous!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Matt · Married on 05/20/2017

Raluca was amazing. From engagement photos to the wedding, she was always upfront about what she would do for us. She did very well guiding our families on the day of the wedding to get the best pictures as efficiently as possible. And it rained on our wedding day and she adapted and improvised and made it better than it could have been!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Kellie · Married on 11/21/2015

3.4
      3.5

Raluca was great! She is an old acquaintance, in which we had not talked in years, but was easy going and friendly all around. Her work is great and highly reasonable. She is professional and on time!

Sent on 04/22/2017