Ralph's Catering Reviews

Ralph's Catering 4
Ralph's Catering 5

Celeste Roche · Married on 09/08/2019

Incredible food

Ralph came included in my coordinator's package. He was very friendly during the tasting, which was the first time we met him. When we tasted the salad, we were already impressed. With every course, we were so happy with what we were tasting. He provided options that were too hard to pick from, because they were all amazing. The best part about Ralph was when it came down to the hors d'oeuvres. I am Puerto Rican and my husband's family is Cuban and we wanted our wedding, including the food, to embrace both of our cultures. Initially, he suggested typical wedding hors d'oeuvres but when we explained our vision to him, he immediately agreed, we gave him some recommendations, and he told us he'd "take care of it." On the day of, the food was truly incredible and he really took what we said into consideration and provided us with a true fusion of our cultures. People continue to rave about the food and I look forward to any future weddings I attend where Ralph is catering.

Sent on 11/01/2019

andres pawlowski · Married on 02/23/2019

Lovely experience with Ralph's catering

We are so happy with Ralph's Catering and recommend them to anyone . They guided us through the entire process of catering our wedding and our guests loved the food and the people serving them. Besides the food being delicious our guests were amazed by how kind the servers and bartenders were . The service you will find here is the peace of mind you need for the big date .

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • The Rose Wedding

Brooke and Tennyson · Married on 03/17/2018

We used Ralph's for our wedding. Everyone kept talking about the salad, they're still talking about the salad 4 months later. The chicken and mashed potatoes were very flavorful as well. The food was delicious, the service was great and they were very responsive. I would certainly recommend Ralph's!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Michelle · Married on 02/17/2018

We used Ralph's Catering as part of our wedding planning package and were so happy with the food at our wedding! The hors d’oeuvres were delicious, and they even brought some out to us while we were taking photos after the ceremony! We also loved all of the food at our reception, and all of our guests were telling us how delicious everything was. Ralph was so friendly at our tasting, and we couldn't have been happier to have him cater for our wedding!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 02/10/2018

Ralph and his team are amazing! We got married a couple months ago and are still hearing back from guests on how delicious the food was! We met with Ralph and Jenny about a year before our wedding and decided on a unconventional menu and they were able to deliver it perfectly. He even through in little extras that we did not even order. His team is delightful and provide wonderful service. Ralph truly enjoys what he does and takes pride in delivering and executing your dream to perfection.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Cristina · Married on 01/27/2018

My husband and I were so pleased with everything Ralph and his team did for us at our wedding! The food, drinks, and appetizers were all delicious and our guests raved about them even weeks after the wedding! Ralph made sure a plate was ready for my husband and I immediately when we sat down so we would actually have a chance to eat. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/12/2018
  • O

Orestes · Married on 12/15/2017

What can I say... just WOW! The Coral Gables Museum brought in Ralph's Catering for our inaugural Holiday Extravaganza - a holiday-themed opera concert on the outdoor Museum Plaza in Dec 2017. Not only was the food exceptional, but their professionalism and event-management mind-set during set-up was an added bonus.

These guys are pros, and they showed up and performed like pros for our gala and annual fundraiser!

Special shout out to Melissa Caceres and Jehane Laham who were our quarterbacks during the planning stages as well as on event day. We certainly couldn't have pulled off a perfectly executed event without their help.

Ralph's Catering 6
    Ralph's Catering 7
    Ralph's Catering 8
    Ralph's Catering 9
    Ralph's Catering 10
    Ralph's Catering 11
    Sent on 02/10/2018

Marcos · Married on 11/24/2017

Ralph was an amazing choice for our wedding. He was very professional, friendly, and reliable as a caterer. The food was phenomenal, we received many compliments from our guests about how much they enjoyed the food at our wedding. For any of our friends, we recommend Ralph's services without hesitation.

Also, Ralph made sure that apps, dinner, dessert and drinks were quickkly delivered to us (the groom and bride) at our table.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/18/2017

There are truly no words to describe how Ralph's catering exceeded my expectations! I am so thankful that I found this catering company and that I decided to work with them, truly! My husband and I special requested two items that were out of the norm for Ralph and because of this we had two tastings with him. Each comment we made for improvement, he made! the day of the wedding was no exception, the food was spectacular. We haven't stopped receiving compliments! Ralph and his team were efficient, professional and provided excellent service. we ordered Shrimp and grits as one of our appetizers and we loved it-- that bacon wrapped dates were the biggest hit with our guests in the appetaizers. As for the main course, we had braised short rib in a red wine reduction with mashed potatoes, the portions were huge and the meat was so tender and flavorful- truly superb! Ralph personally came to our sweetheart table the day of the wedding to check in that everything was ok, it meant so much for him to do that, especially when we could pay our high respects to him.
    Thank you to Ralph and his team our wedding was a dream come true and we are so thankful that they helped us achieve that!

Sent on 11/28/2017

margaret · Married on 11/02/2017

Extremely caring company , delicious menu, excellent service. Very helpful before and after the event!!! A+ thanks for everything

Sent on 11/16/2017

Maray · Married on 10/07/2017

We had a wonderful experience with the company. The food was beyond amazing and the service was wonderful. The guests still talk about how good the food was and it’s flavor. The staff was very friendly and always willing to help with a big smile. The planning of the event had some minor miscommunications between the office and the owner, but they were easily fixed in a timely manner. The end result was beyond amazing and we couldn’t be happier with the service we received. We will defiantly use your company again.

Please give Rafael a big thanks for all his help. His cooking is absolutely delicious. Please say hi to his wife and I hope she is feeling better from her mother’s death.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts,
    Amed and Maray Suarez

Ralph's Catering 17
    Ralph's Catering 18
    Sent on 08/14/2018

Denise · Married on 03/17/2017

Ralphs catering was AMAZING!! Extremely helpful and available before the wedding for any questions/suggestions. The day of the wedding, they did an amazing job on the service and food. The pricing was also reasonable!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Vivian · Married on 01/29/2017

I would recommend Ralphs Catering for any event. We hired Ralphs for a wedding held at Thalatta Estate, and it was truly a pleasure to work with Jehane, the events coordinator. Throughout the entire planning process, she was responsive and extremely helpful. We would communicate mostly through email, and I would usually receive a reply within a day or two, no more than that. On the day of the wedding it rained all day, and we did not have a tent. Ralphs staff was extremely helpful, polite and professional. They helped us move all the tables, and helped us turn the ceremony area into the reception area, something they did not have to do. They were absolutely AMAZING! and I will definitely be hiring them for future events.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Rebecca · Married on 01/29/2017

Ralph's catering was absolutely amazing. They were so easy to work with and the food was delicious. Everyone kept telling us, even months later wen it was brought up that our food was the best. They worked so hard in the pouring rain and made it look so effortless. I would absolutely recommend them and use them again.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Holly · Married on 04/16/2016

Ralph's Catering catered our wedding on April 17, 2016. They delivered a 5 star performance!

Everything was first class, from the presentation, quality (everything tasted amazing), and service. Ralph was also very flexible and willing to work with my husband and I to fit our exact needs. He's also a very sweet and delightful person to work with.

Thank you Ralph's Catering for making our day special!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Alexandra · Married on 04/02/2016

I am so thankful to have met Ralph and worked with him for my wedding. He had been recommended to me by a couple that we had attended their wedding. Ralph is such a joy to work with. He always put my mind at ease with every conversation and meeting. He is such a great man!

My wedding went off without a hitch! The food was amazing! Everyone was raving about it this week! If you need a caterer, Ralph is your man. Thanks again Ralph for making our day so special

Sent on 04/06/2016

We randomly found Ralph by searching google maps for a caterer lol After talking to him for 5 mins, we knew we wanted him to make the food at our wedding! He was so sweet, hard working, and knowledgable about food! He even gave us extra hors d'oeuvres!! He's fun to work with and he personally lead his crew on our wedding day, even though it was his 40th anniversary! His servers were very professional and went out of their way to bring me and my husband hors d'oeuvres while we were taking pictures. And even though we had a buffet style dinner, they plated the two of us plates and brought them to our sweetheart table! Then did the same for our grandparents so they wouldn't have to wait in line! Great food, honest, hardworking man! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Hayley · Married on 04/26/2015

The food at our wedding was incredible! Our guests raved at the hors d'oeuvres and the dinner. Service was great. Ralph even through in some extra hors d'oeuvres that were delicious and had some put aside for my husband and I while we were taking pictures.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Steve · Married on 04/18/2015

Wow! Very impressed by Ralph's catering. Ralph personally handled our wedding and the food was fantastic. It was even better than at the tasting, and it was quite good then. On top of that, Ralph added a few extra appetizers we weren't expecting. He's an extremely nice man, but beyond that, he's very reliable, punctual and professional!

Sent on 04/29/2015
  • Y

Yahaira · Married on 01/10/2015

Ralph, I would like to say thank you so much for making the day of my dreams come true. Ralph is the sweetest, most accommodating person I have ever worked with. I am so happy that I chose his company to cater my wedding day. He is an exceptional cook and very professional in the kitchen. He went above and beyond to make sure everything came out to perfection. I have received endless comments from my guests about the food and presentation. His staff also did an amazing job and very well dressed. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a caterer for any type of occasion. You wont regret it.

Thank you Ralph, you are amazing!!!!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Christine · Married on 10/18/2014

Ralph is a genius! The food at my wedding was phenomenal. By far not your typical wedding food, Ralph makes custom menus to your taste with fresh food and ingredients. Guests at my wedding were all clamoring at how amazing the food was. Ralph goes above and beyond to please his brides and even added extra food items. Him and his staff were extremely professional. They were on time, impeccably dressed and made sure all the guests were served and attended to. Ralph is a pleasure to work with and gives very reasonable prices. He did my wedding as well as my sisters and both events were a hit! Thank you Ralph!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2014

What a great team to work with. The food was amazing, presented exactly how we discussed at the tasting and the price couldn't be beat. I would highly recommend them for any occasion. My guests all raved about the amazing food. Service was extremely organized and professional.

Sent on 05/05/2014
  • Y

Yana · Married on 03/08/2014

Absolutely wonderful! The guests are raving about the food still! Even the vegetarians were happy!

Sent on 03/10/2014

I cannot stop ranting about how much I love ralph!!!!!!! From day one he was a phone call away and made me feel at ease. He really tried to help me in every single way. He recommended me other great vendors. He is by far the best. People at my wedding did not stop telling me how amazing the food was and asked me for his information. I plan on using him for my future baby showers, anniversaries, and baby showers. Ralph is professional and very sincere. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding caterer.

Sent on 12/25/2014

Alex · Married on 03/29/2008

Loved having Ralph as our caterer. He was also quite flexible with us. At the last minute we had to change venue, and Ralph didn't even bat an eye. He quickly worked with us to produce a fantastic cuisine still being talked in our families today. If you use him, I advise asking for soup as an appetizer. Ralph made for us such an excellent lobster bisque, (and I am not kidding at all), our guests were asking for 2nds and 3rds. Wonderful dinner and experience and would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/27/2008