Raleigh Event DJ Reviews

127 | Cary, NC

127 Reviews for Raleigh Event DJ

Ron · Married on 08/03/2013

Had an awesome time at our wedding. I would recommend the Raleigh event DJ to anyone who is looking for somebody to play music for their venue. Brad and Diane were professional and ensured our wedding day went to plan. We will definitely call again of we are in need of DJ services.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Kimberly · Married on 07/27/2013

Brad and Diane were much more than DJ's at our wedding. They helped with the timing of everything, orchestrating many things that were outside of the role of "DJ" but they did them beautifully. They have a great deal of experience in these type of events and it shows. They provided the perfect amount of commentary to get the guests involved without making anyone uncomfortable. They met with us and we felt they really listened to us, our story and our requests. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect pair than Brad and Diane at our wedding. Thank you so very much!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Emma · Married on 07/20/2013

We loved having Brad and Diane of Raleigh Event DJ, be the dj for our wedding. Brad plays the music while Diane is more of a coordinator. She makes sure people are where they need to be, coordinates bouquet toss...etc. It was also helpful because Diane was able to dismiss tables for our buffet dinner. Brad was also great with the music, as our dance floor was never empty! During the planning stages, we met with Brad 2-3 times, but all planning documents are available online. Also they are very quick to respond to emails. We thoroughly enjoyed their services and I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Brandi · Married on 06/22/2013

Great face-to-face meeting. Really enjoyed the selections of music he picked for cocktail hour and dinner "filler" music. I believe that he really understood the laid-back fun feeling we were going for with our wedding reception. His timing for the ceremony music was great as well! We can't say enough great things about Brad and Diane's help and work for our wedding! Great experience and we would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Andrea · Married on 06/08/2013

Choosing a DJ seemed like a perilous task during wedding planning because most DJ's in the Triangle were so horribly overpriced. Choosing Raleigh Event DJ was an excellent choice for my wedding. Brad and Diane were incredibly flexible even though I was wedding planning from Iowa and met us at 8pm on a Saturday to plan together. Even though it was another 6 months until the wedding, I had no concerns that all details would be covered. Our wedding was a blast and everyone loved the musical selections. Brad and Diane worked seamlessly with the staff at the Carolina Inn, and I was never concerned that any details would be overlooked that I had asked for. I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 06/18/2013
  • User3336396 · event on: 06/07/2013

Mr. Junell was extremely responsive and a pleasure to work with! The kids really enjoyed the evening and I will pass his information on to next year's planning committee with a glowing recommendation!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2013

There are not enough great things I could say about DJ Brad and his wife, Diane. Absolutely, 100% fabulous, and such kind hearted people. They are always smiling, and they made the planning process a breeze and made everything come together so nicely. They put me at ease and I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing and that they would ensure the ceremony music, as well as cocktail hour, the introductions, speeches, dances, and the way to the sparkler exit would be handled professionally and without any hiccup whatsoever. They kept us on schedule to ensure all of the important aspects of our reception were covered. We had so many rave reviews from our guests on DJ Brad and his wife. They are a dream to work with and I truthfully don't believe there is anyone better out there. He did a fabulous tent lighting for our reception too that turned our beautifully! I knew we were in good hands from the moment we met and they just had a warm, loving, caring spirit about them and we just knew they were going to take care of us and ensure we had the best wedding we possible could. I cannot say enough good things about them. They are truly the best, and brides, they will take care of you as if you are their own children!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Hayley · Married on 05/25/2013

Mr. Junell and his wife who assisted him on the day of our wedding went over and beyond our expectations in providing us with a wonderful wedding experience. From the very beginning his responses to our Emails, questions and concerns were immediate and helpful in every way. He guided us through every process with a most professional manner and the quality of his services were outstanding. I even had other vendors at the wedding that expressed how helpful he was with his agenda handouts that were given to all parties involved to help make the event as seamless and smooth as possible. The music was played perfectly and at the right time EVERY time. Coordinating with the Mistress of Ceremonies and other involved parties is crucial and both Mr. Junell and his wife made sure this was done with the utmost care. I believe their pricing to be fair and they definately accomodated us in every way. There were more than a few things that needed attention once they arrived that was not clearly related to their specific DJ services. However, they clearly showed that their helpfulness does not end with being the DJ. While Mr. Junell handled the music and setup, Mrs. Junell assisted him but at the same time, she ended up helping us with many things that needed last minute attention. I highly recommend them and thank them for our day.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Lisa · Married on 05/10/2013

We are so incredibly happy with the service Brad and Diane provided for us at our wedding on May 10, 2013. Brad is extremely professional and is 100% dedicated to ensuring the success of your event. Our event ran so smoothly because he makes sure to work as a team with the others vendors. For all of the services he provides, the value is out of this world! Thanks again to Brad and Diane!!

Sent on 05/18/2013

Andrea · event on: 05/03/2013

Bradley was great! He was so flexible and so easy to work with! His knowledge of music and what would best fit our event made it easy for our team to plan the event! The crowd loved him and we can't wait to have him back again!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Raleigh Event DJ's reply:

Andrea, it was such a pleasure meeting and working together with you and the whole team to create such an extraordinary and successful event. This was truly an amazing event on so many levels. Not only did I have the opportunity to play some fantastic music that I don't usually get to play at other events, yet some of my own personal favorites, but the enthusiastic audience of more than 2000 attendees was the icing on the cake. Everyone was genuinely enjoying themselves and many came to me throughout the evening with great praises about their whole event experience. Thank you for choosing Raleigh Event DJ. We look forward to helping you again soon. Brad

Lauren · Married on 04/27/2013

You guys were completely amazing.. yall madey wedding amazing! We might of had a problem with the owners of Crenshaw but yall were great could not of been any better!!!!! Thank you so much

Sent on 05/11/2013

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2013

We both enjoyed working with Brad and Diane. They made planning for the reception easy! We were clueless as to how we wanted the reception to flow. They were more than happy to take the reins and plan out the events during the reception. Song selections were made easy with the website they use, it gave us suggestions for songs and allowed us to choose songs we wanted to hear as well as those we wanted banned from the reception. He was also very flexible and was able to find a song by a little known band that the groom requested in the parking lot of the venue while Brad was setting up. We also really liked that they work together at our wedding. When Diane was helping round up the wedding party and parents for intros she was keeping Brad informed on our status so he was more than ready to go when we got ourselves together. She also helped keep us on track with timing for the cake cutting and extra little things during the reception. If we ever have an event where we need a DJ we would definitely use Raleigh Event DJ with Brad and Diane.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Crystal · event on: 10/31/2012

Brad did a wonderful job DJ'ing the halloween party that we held at our community clubhouse. He was very nice, quite a pleasure to deal with. He was very flexible and came up with a great playlist, and was dressed very professional! I highly recommend him and will use him again in the future!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Raleigh Event DJ's reply:

Crystal, it was such a wonderful pleasure meeting and working with you and helping all the residents have a fun-filled Halloween! Everyone looked fabulous all dressed up and I thoroughly enjoyed having the opportunity to play our custom-developed "Eerie Elite" playlist to set the mood for your "Night of the Living Dead" party. Thank you for choosing Raleigh Event DJ. Brad

Andrew · Married on 09/22/2012

I worked with Brad for a wedding ceremony and reception for about 140 people. Brad was very easy to work with, detail-oriented, and well prepared. He met with us for a walk-through, attended our rehearsal and did a great job on the day of. Brad's assistant (his wife) was also present on the day of to help with logistics and was a pleasure to work with. Our ceremony in particular was tricky, with 5 musicians, readers, and a celebrant, and all went smoothly. We also made a few late changes to our reception plan, and Brad handled them deftly and professionally. We were very happy with Brad's work and would recommend him highly.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Raleigh Event DJ's reply:

Andy & Robin, We truly enjoyed having the opportunity to be part of such a unique and stylish wedding. The ceremony setting in the Botanical Gardens was absolutely gorgeous. Your musician friends were marvelously talented and your choice in music just set the tone for an elegant wedding service. And when it came time to party, your friends and family did so with great enthusiasm. Thank you so much for choosing Raleigh Event DJ to help you make your wedding celebration everything you had hoped. Brad

Manda · Married on 09/15/2012

I was very pleased with the service provided by Raleigh Event DJ. Firstly, they are so much more than just a DJ. They helped me plan out not only the music, but also helped with coordinating the ceremony and the reception. Everything ran so smoothly and the music selection was exactly what I asked for, no surprises.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Raleigh Event DJ's reply:

Manda & Douglas, Thank you so much for the great review and for choosing Raleigh Event DJ to help you both have a fabulous wedding experience. It's great clients like you, and your wonderful family and friends, that truly make our business successful and rewarding. Congratulations and thank you again for giving us the opportunity to share in this special moment in your lives. Brad

Becky · Married on 09/08/2012

I was extremely impresses with Raleigh Event DJ. Finding a good DJ is luck, finding a great DJ is near impossible. Both Brad and Diane (our wedding DJ duo) were professional, responsive and fun! They adjusted the evening's schedule accordingly to allow for the best time for everyone. My major concern was a DJ that talks too much. Everyone has been to a wedding with DJ like that, and we all know how annoying it is. This was not the case at all, he spoke when necessary to guide folks, but music was the priority. In addition the planning period was so easy, he has an online portal for picking music and laying out a timeline. I shared this with all my vendors. The music choices were limitless. I would recommend Raleigh Event DJ for any function.

Sent on 09/12/2012

Raleigh Event DJ's reply:

Becky & Jake, It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day and a thrill seeing all your friends and families dancing, singing and thoroughly enjoying themselves. But more so, it was a delight becoming friends with you both along the way. We are honored by your kind and thoughtful feedback and pleased to hear of your satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Raleigh Event DJ and letting us help you have a fantastic wedding experience. Brad
  • User2720593 · 2+ years ago

We were very impressed with the professionalism that you provided for our daughter's wedding. You were flexible and had a wealth of musical resources available. Our wedding was relatively small but the music provided a wonderful atmosphere where everyone had a great time! You assisted in making sure that the special events during the night were done on time and we appreciated that. You also played special requests during the night and that was fun. I would certainly recommend you to anyone who needs a DJ. J. Smith

Sent on 10/17/2012

Raleigh Event DJ's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Joyce. And thank you to our great clients Liz & John. It was truly a pleasure working with you all and we are so glad to have been able to help everyone enjoy a romantic, fun-filled, wedding celebration. When it comes to creating a great wedding experience, it doesn't matter how big or how small the guest list is. Each client’s needs are unique and we take great pride in hearing that our skills, talents, and expertise helped make this day so special. Thank you for choosing Raleigh Event DJ. Brad

Sandra · event on: 07/07/2012

I met a DJ, previewing his services in Macy's, took his card and contacted him 7 months in advance of my event. He said everything he needed to get booked. 3 months before the event I knew something wasn't right when it became difficult to reach "DJ Rafa". Needless to say he ended up breaking his commitment. I scrambled on the internet to find an alternate and came across Brad. After talking to him and explaining what I thought I needed, I immediately knew from his responses that this was a professional and the one to make this event happen. Brad made my daughters sweet sixteen the talk of the town. The lights and sound were spectacular. I couldn't have made a better choice.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Raleigh Event DJ's reply:

Sandra, Thank you so much for the kind words and generous review. It was an absolute joy to be part of your daughter’s special day and your family’s celebration. I am delighted to hear you are pleased with our services and that we were able to help you get back on track and avert any further stress. Thank you, Brad

Karen · event on: 06/08/2012

The party was a huge success with all the kids. Bradley played as many requests that time allowed. The light show made the event even more special. The kids had a great time dancing.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Marcia · Married on 06/02/2012

Our original DJ backed out about 10 days before our wedding. We found Brad on Wedding Wire and he rescued us! He provided us with online planning tools that organized us and enabled him to get a feel for exactly how we wanted our day to go. He and Diane drove 2 hours to get to our remote location, were there early, set up their equipment on their own, and immediately provided us with assistance getting everything in order. Diane was everywhere, coordinated with the other vendors and the bridal party, and ran it all smoothly. They were able to adjust on the fly (as when the caterer began to back a large truck in during the outdoor ceremony, Diane backed them off!) The reception was wonderful, the music flowed, the dance floor was packed, we couldn't have asked for more. Guests ranged from 77 to 1, most in their 20's, and there was something for everyone to enjoy. Anytime we called our e-mail Brad he responded quickly, and all for a very reasonable fee. We are convinced if you use anyone else you will be sorry!!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Crystal · Married on 05/19/2012

I was on the phone calling DJ's at 7 in the morning because our band backed out about a month before our wedding. Out of 15 companies I called Brad Junell was one of 2 that even answered the phone. Brad assured me that I was in good hands and that he and Diane would help me handle everything. I did the online planning sheets as well as meeting with Brad and Diane to finalize all of the details. God put Brad and Diane there for us on our wedding day, they did exactly what they said they would and more. I could NOT have had the wedding that I dreamed of without Raleigh Event DJ. They are truely a part of our story and in our hearts forever! We have recommended them to all of our friends and family! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything that you did for us Brad and Lady D! We love you!!

Sincerely,
    David and Crystal Finney

Sent on 06/07/2012

C · Married on 05/05/2012

Bradley and Diane were professional and responsive throughout our wedding planning. Bradley was not only well prepared for our initial planning meeting, but went out of his way to scout a location for the meeting since we were traveling from out of town for our wedding. We felt that he went the extra mile for us in several instances. Our guests complimented us on the variety of music played and had a great time on the dance floor. With the online planning tool we could get as specific as we wanted, but we also simply gave Bradley a genre for one part of the reception and he picked perfect songs to fit the time. We were appreciative for Bradley and Diane's help in making our wedding so enjoyable.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Lisa · Married on 04/21/2012

Anyone who is looking for a DJ who is professional, creative, and on top of everything must consider Raleigh Event DJ. Brad and Diane are absolutely wonderful to work with. They were able to make sure they had every bit of music I wanted for both my ceremony and reception. They made planning the events very easy with their interactive online tool, and they were just plain fun! I would recommend these guys to anyone!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Chris · event on: 04/12/2012

Brad and Raleigh Event DJ is great with customer service. Also there prices are very resonable and I would recommed him and his company for any event!! Always on time and just a really good company if great customer service is what you are looking for!!

Sent on 04/14/2012

Renata · Married on 03/18/2012

They did an Amazing job at out wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. they went over every detail with us before the wedding, were easy to get a hold of when we had changes, and were flexible in playing our guest requests.
    When it came time for our day, they were completely on point. They arrived well on time, professionally dressed and with a fantastic attitude. They absolutely went above and beyond keeping everything running smoothly.
    I would hire them again in a heartbeat - I offer my highest recommendation.

Sent on 04/23/2012