Raleigh Event DJ Reviews

127 | Cary, NC

127 Reviews for Raleigh Event DJ

Charlotte · Married on 10/25/2014

Brad is the ultimate in professionalism. Our event had many children, so I was concerned that the music that would be played would not be appropriate. He knew was able to create a play list that appealed to all ages, as well as screen request in a very nice and professional way so that no one was offended or disappointed. He was key in the success of my event and keeping it family friendly. I'm still getting compliments on the party... and it's all because of Brad.

I am still amazed the value I got... I've used other DJs and they pale in comparison to Brad. Hire him. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2014

I would highly recommend Raleigh Event DJ for weddings or any other event. Everything was well planned and all details were discussed prior to my wedding day. Brad was great at keeping the reception moving smoothly and the guests entertained. Diane was helpful and ensured that everyone was where they needed to be for the toasts and etc. They made our wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/23/2014

stacey · event on: 09/27/2014

Was the easiest part of the party! Called and had avalibility for my date and times and provided great fun for!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Long · Married on 09/20/2014

Absolutely amazing experience, everything was very professional!

I couldn't say enough good things about Brad!
    He was helpful, punctual, and kind.

Everything went well and couldn't of asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Brandon · Married on 07/19/2014

I have known Brad for a long time and his business was very professional. The wedding and reception were a blast! Thank you Brad

Sent on 09/24/2014

Brad and Diane did a wonderful job at our wedding!!! They were always on point and put all there effort into our wedding day to make it so special for us! I would recommend them to anyone that is having a wedding soon that needs a DJ!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/03/2014

Brad and his wife are simply amazing to work with! I recommend them for anything and everything! They did such an amazing job my in laws asked if they were available the next day to dj a family BBQ, which was also MAGNIFICENT! They are amazing!!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Raleigh Event DJ's reply:

Jess & Blake, it was such a pleasure meeting and working with you both and your kind words about the quality and value of your experience with Raleigh Event DJ mean so much to us. Helping our clients and special guests have a wonderful wedding celebration is always a delight. And when they ask us to extend their celebration to the next day – it gives us great satisfaction knowing we've made such a positive impact to their happiness. On behalf of all the fine folks working both out front, and behind the scenes, to make your wedding day a FANTASTIC success, Thank You for choosing Raleigh Event DJ! -Brad

Carmen · event on: 04/19/2014

Raleigh Event DJ, did a great job Bradley played all the right music that the teens like, and they dance non-stop. My daughter sweet 16 is still the talk of her high school. I will like to say Thank you for making my daughter Sweet 16 a special event.

Sent on 04/26/2014
  • User4037352 · event on: 04/12/2014

Very professional! Parents and teens LOVED the DJ!

Music was excellent, lighting was amazing and karaoke was terrific!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Katie-Leigh · Married on 04/12/2014

Raleigh Events DJ is an amazing company! They are very flexible in scheduling meetings leading up to the the event, and have a laid back, yet professional attitude! Bradley always showed up early to meetings and was driven to make our wedding the best it could be. The music and audio at the wedding were flawless, and Bradley and his amazing team not only provided a great atmosphere and mood of music ranging from today's hits, but also surprised us with fun, energetic classics. We also requested some not-so-popular wedding songs (like from Final Fantasy and other offbeat sources), and he assured us he could find and play them, so that took off the stress from me, which was very soothing! I never doubted their ability to give us what we wanted and more! Another awesome quality is that they want to get to know you so they get to know how you are envisioning your wedding. Absolutely no complaints whatsoever. If I ever had another event that was in need of professional-quality audio and/or music, I would instantly look towards Raleigh Events DJ as their level of professionalism, quality and flexibility are hard to beat!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Raleigh Event DJ's reply:

Katie-Leigh & Mark, I just want to tell you how beautiful and handsome you both looked and how much we enjoyed being a part of your wedding celebration. You were so well prepared and articulate with your vision and that made it so easy for us to ensure all the intricate details were coordinated and executed flawlessly. Katie-Leigh, your emotions, excitement, joy, and love were overwhelming – I was sure you were going to burst! ;-) Mark, your vows were breathtaking and so moving. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you both and feel blessed to have been witness to, and a part of, the union of two of God’s most beautiful souls. Thank you for your kind words and choosing Raleigh Event DJ to help make your “perfect wedding day” vision reality.

Cameron and Kendra · Married on 03/29/2014

Everything was absolutely phenomenal. Raleigh event dj really made our wedding reception special. the pink lights up against the poles where the wedding planner decorated was thw icing on the cake to pull everything together.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Amy · Married on 01/04/2014

Brad & his wife Diane are simply amazing! They are so kind and generous and they took such great care of us on our wedding day! We felt so safe with them and were able to enjoy our day without having to worry about anything. They were super flexible both during the planning process as well as the day of the wedding. They worked with our schedule to meet with us, encouraged us in the stressful planning process, offered us so many things that were above and beyond what we payed them to do, and just put our minds at ease about the whole thing. The day of the wedding, we switched around some things, changed some songs last minute, and completely changed timing on them but they seamlessly went with the flow and no one ever knew the difference. Brad did an awesome job with the sound during the ceremony and the music during the reception could not have been more fun! We danced for hours and had an amazing time! Brad and Diane were so sweet to us, constantly checking on us to make sure we were ok and didn't need anything. They were almost like a second set of proud parents :) To us, the relationships with our vendors was the most important part and Brad and Diane really cared about us and the success of our wedding day and were also willing to work with our budget to help us make everything happen the way we dreamed it would! I cannot say enough good things about Brad, Diane, Raleigh Event DJ, or Coordegy Events. We would absolutely recommend using them if you need ANYTHING for your wedding. We also rented a flip camera through Brad as well as the WeddingMix video/photo app for phones. We were able to capture all of the special moments on camera and it was super fun to have all of the footage. Can't wait to see the finished product! Thanks SO much Brad and Diane, we love you guys!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Crystal · event on: 12/12/2013

Brad was extremely professional and put on an awesome show for us!

Sent on 12/13/2013

cassandra · event on: 12/07/2013

Everything was wonderful. Brad did a really great job!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Lynette · event on: 12/06/2013

We hired Brad to provide for DJ services and lighting for our Community Holiday Party. Well I can tell you that Brad was an absolute pleasure to deal with. It was so nice to deal with a professional who was totally responsive to phone calls and emails, he provided guidance and followed through on everything he promised. What a great experience. Our party was a big hit and the music and lights were a huge part of that. Thank you Brad for your attention to detail and for making me feel very confident that all would work out well. Because when you are responsible for 175 people's music entertainment for the night, it's a bit nerve-wracking. I felt confident that I had a partner in that task. Thanks again!!!

Sent on 01/12/2014

LuAnn · event on: 11/09/2013

Even though we having been living in the Raleigh area for just a few years, I didn't know of anyone who was a DJ or anyone who could recommend a DJ, until I met Brad from Raleigh Event DJ. From the very start, I just knew that my daughter's Sweet 16 party was going to be a success! Brad was nothing but knowledgable & professional, every step of the way! Thanks to him, ALL the kids had a great time, needless to say, especially my daughter. He had the kids dancing the entire time, which was just great to see. As my daughter said while talking to her friend, "the DJ was awesome!!"

Sent on 11/15/2013

Andrea · event on: 11/08/2013

Brad was truly amazing. He was so professional and really gave my 11 year old daughter the most memorable birthday. He is so flexible and great with the kids. Try having a bunch of girls all shouting out their favorite songs to dance to and sing karokee to he was awesome! The girls danced hard for 3 hours and I bet they were exhausted by the time they went home. I would hire Brad for any occasion, he was super reliable, honest and trustworthy and very personable to get along with. I can't wait for our next party that we need a DJ for but this time I will bring him back for the real party with adults! Thank you Brad and your company for being so great! I highly recommend you use him for any type of party you throw

Sent on 11/15/2013

Raleigh Event DJ Brad Was Awsome . From The Meetings We Had Planning To The Day Of Our Wedding. We Cant Say Enuf Good Things He Had Everyone On The Dance Floor All Night.
    Great Music Awsome Light Show ,Great DJ,A Real Pro. We Recommend Him Highly.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/19/2013

Brad was great to work with! He had great ideas when it came to picking out songs, especially since we had a hard time making a decision on what songs to play. He was very easy to work with and very quick to respond by email or phone if I had any questions at all. I would recommend him to DJ at any wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Deanna · Married on 10/13/2013

Brad and his wife Dianne were AMAZING! He found every song I wanted for the ceremony that were difficult to find and played all of my hand picked songs for the reception. The dancing was amazing and all my guests commented on what a great time they had. Dianne was a huge help in making sure things ran smoothly. If I wasn't sure what I needed to do next she was right there to help. They were so kind and professional but fun and interacted with all my guests at the same time. I couldn't have asked for better!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Patrick · Married on 10/05/2013

Thanks to Brad and Diane, my wife and I had a fantastic time at our wedding! From the beginning of the planning process, Brad answered all of our questions and gave us great tips on how to make our wedding run as smoothly as possible. He was very professional and was very easy to work with. We gave him a lot of songs that we and our guests wanted to hear and he did a great job playing the majority of them, mixing in slow and fast-paced songs. And what was really an added bonus was the fact that Diane came along to act as a day-of wedding coordinator. She and Brad kept in communication with us and the wedding party to make sure we all knew where and when we needed to be somewhere. We would definitely recommend Raleigh Event DJ!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Brad and Raleigh Event DJ did a fantastic job with our wedding. He was very involved, easy to work with and very flexible. He is incredibly organized but not fazed by the fact that I was not, which is very rare to find. I would gladly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ to cater to exactly the type of atmosphere you are trying to present.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Andy · Married on 09/01/2013

Raleigh Event DJ did a top notch job delivering the perfect DJ experience for our wedding. Everything went of without a hitch and I am still receiving compliments from guests on the performance of the DJ. From the music selection to the organization and flow of the evening, no detail was left unturned. Plain and simple, If you're not using Raleigh Event DJ, you're not using the best!!!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Brian · event on: 08/23/2013

Raleigh Event DJ surpassed our groups expectations. You know the DJ services provided are a hit when your guests are still raving about the music and lighting a week later. Our next event will certainly include music and event lighting by Raleigh Event DJ.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Amber · Married on 08/09/2013

They were so helpful in selecting my ceremony music. I was extremely happy with how everything turned out and my guests were so impressed. I would absolutely use them again!

Sent on 08/31/2013