Raleigh Country Club Reviews

8 Reviews for Raleigh Country Club

• Steph

Steph Haughey · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible!

Raleigh Country Club is one of the best places to have any celebration. We had our wedding reception here and it was nothing short of amazing. My husband and I got countless compliments on the food, especially from cocktail hour. The golf course views are pretty great too for many opportunities for pictures.

Sent on 06/13/2019

RCC was a pleasure to work with for our wedding!!! Bonnie was so helpful and made you feel relaxed throughout the planning process. They are happy to answer any of your questions that come up along the way and go out of their way to make sure you have everything you want for your wedding day. We lucked out with weather (despite it being early March) and were able to have the ceremony outside on the golf course and if was beautiful! Guests were able to enjoy the outside patio during the cocktail hour following the ceremony. We had a band for the reception and there was plenty of space for people to dance and eat (120 guests). We did have to order extra pans for the dance floor. I would HIGHLY recommend working with RCC for your wedding event. All the guests had wonderful things to say about all the food!!! They let you bring in your own cake and dessert (we had banana pudding!).

Sent on 03/29/2016

Nichole · Married on 08/08/2015

Our wedding day was magical! From our initial meeting to our last, Bonnie was available, engaged, provided great ideas, and very flexible. Bonnie and her team were attentive and friendly and I would do it all over again :) Thanks RCC! Nichole G. Turner

Sent on 09/14/2015

Megan · Married on 07/25/2015

Bonnie made our day come together so well! She always stayed in contact with me leading up to the wedding and made sure every detail was done. I would definitely recommend Raleigh Country Club to couples that want a gorgeous view during their ceremony and a beautiful reception space. Thank you for all your help!

Sent on 08/12/2015

The event coordinator, Bonnie, was so supportive, easy, and helpful to work with. The food was delicious and the staff was pleasant and attentive. RCC is a great value!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Erinn · Married on 05/12/2012

Our wedding reception was perfect, thanks to the Raleigh Country Club. They welcomed every question or accommodation we needed. There was plenty of room for our 90+ guests to spread out and move around enjoying the DJ and the great patio. The staff were all wonderful, catering to each guest's needs. I would definitely recommend this venue for your wedding.

Sent on 05/25/2012

Allison · Married on 09/25/2009

4.2
      3.5

Beautiful place for any special occassion, highly recommended! Very professional and worth the money. Great food and perfect for large or small wedding parties.

Sent on 03/11/2010

3.8
      3.5

RCC has been extremely helpful eith wedding process. Prices are a little high but that is to be expected. My wedding is 5/2/15 and I can't wait to have my ceremony and reception...more accurate rating after

Sent on 01/30/2015