38 Reviews for Raising Cain

Microphones (5)
Sound/PA System (5)
Lighting (4)
38 Raising Cain Reviews

Raising Cain was amazing from start to finish. Super easy to work with, from contracts to pricing to coordinating details. The night of the wedding was incredible; one of the liveliest dance parties I've ever seen and the engagement with the crowd was on another level. People are still telling me what a phenomenal job the ban did months later!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Raising Cain was incredible! They were so personable throughout the entire planning process. Mike was great to talk with prior to our event and very organized. The band themselves were so kind and happy for us on the actual day. They did a great job MC'ing- introduced everyone great but were not over the top or obnoxious about announcements (we've all been to those weddings/events...). We had them play Frank Sinatra type music during dinner and then modern hits after and it went together so well! We had the dance floor packed all night long and our friends and family still rave about the band and how fun our wedding was months later. If you're looking for a live band instead of a DJ, they are a wonderful option. Yes, DJs are cheaper, but you get a great unique flavor and more fun with a band. And as far as bands go, they are incredibly reasonably priced. Trust me, I did a ton of research on this trying to stay within my budget and get the best bang for my buck and feel like I got that and so much more with the Raising Cain Band. When I look back at our wedding, their music and seeing all our friends and family dancing the night away is one of my favorite memories.

Profile Picture Jenica, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! A live band was very important to us for our New Year’s Eve wedding and Raising Cain more than delivered! Mike thought of every detail in the planning process and the day went off without a hitch! From slow jazz during dinner to country, top hits, oldies, eighties, blue grass and rock, Raising Cain played something for everyone and had the dance floor rocking all night long! The band members were not only fun but also talented artists and professionals! You can’t go wrong with Raising Cain- they are high energy, versatile, and a hit! Nailed it!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/31/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Band

Raising Cain was amazing at our wedding! We decided to have dancing sets in between each meal course. We were not sure how our crowd would react to this set-up but the dance floor was full the entire time because Raising Cain was so good! Their energy and song-sets were so good that our guests couldn't help but get up and dance any time there was a chance! People didn't even want to take breaks. I heard from multiple guests about how great the band was! I was planning the wedding from out of town and relied on reviews when picking the band and I am so glad I went with RC. They truly made the night! I would not hesitate to book them for you wedding!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

We could not have asked for a better wedding band. We initally wanted to use them as they played at our friends wedding a few years back and wow! They went above and beyond anything I could have asked for. We had a couple members play during our ceremony and cocktail hour and the music was just so lovely. During the reception, the band completely catered to the atmosphere and our guests loved every minute of dancing. Mike was super responsive to during our initial booking and with whatever questions I had leading up to wedding day. Everything was absolutely perfect and I cannot give them a high enough rating.

Profile Picture Sydne, 9/10/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We had the Raising Cain band at our wedding in August at Sunspot and they were absolutely amazing! Their leader Mike is very thorough and responsive, and the band had everyone on their feet the whole night. highly recommend!

Profile Picture Quinn, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Reception

Raising Cain is absolutely AMAZING and they made our day so incredibly special. We hired them for both our ceremony and reception. Mike Marsh is the contact person for the band and he was always very responsive to any email or phone call and made the wedding day seamless. The band is so talented and did a great job of reading the crowd to keep people dancing all night long! They even came out on the dance floor and danced and sang with us. I had so many people tell me how amazing they thought the band was! Absolutely the BEST decision I made for my wedding. If you're looking for an amazing wedding band that can play a variety of music to keep everyone dancing all night long, then look no further - Raising Cain is the best!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We could not have been happier! Raising Cane played at our son's wedding 7-29-16 at 10 mile high station in Breckenridge Colorado. The dance floor was full all night and everyone's comments were best wedding ever! Price was a little higher than quoted by a couple of other bands but worth it! Would definitely recommend!
Mike was very helpful with the planning.

Profile Picture Dawn, 7/29/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Reception

They were amazing! Everyone wanted to know how we chose such an awesome band. Highly recommended for a fun time for everyone....the dance floor was busy all night!

Profile Picture User6957231, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We truly loved Raising Cain. We only had the opportunity to listen to them online before hiring them, but as soon as I spoke to their band manager I knew they were as good as they seemed online.

They were absolutely great to work with. Every question I had during planning, Mike would get on the phone with me and gladly talk with me about ideas for as long as possible. He also never hesitated to tell me when a certain song I liked wouldn't sound the same on the piano we were having for our ceremony, and things like that. Although he always told me his thoughts honestly, he was always willing to explore where I was coming from.

On the big day the band couldn't have been better. They put on an amazing performance, sounded so good in our venue, and were super enthusiastic. A lot of people in party don't like to dance, but they continued to play just as enthusiastically when there was 2 people on the floor as when the floor was full.

Thank you so much Raising Cain!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/26/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Reception

If you are look for a wedding band, I'm just going tell you to STOP and just HIRE Raising Cane! I felt as if I was looking for the impossible when searching for a band, and Raising Cane was perfect for not only my reception, but ceremony as well.

Before the wedding, Mike and I chatted almost monthly to help iron out every little detail. From beautiful classical string music, to rock and roll, to country, they cover it ALL. Aside from the music, it was so reliving to know that they took care of the toasts, first dance, and directing our crowd as to what was happening during each hour of the evening.

Future brides, I'm telling ya, just save yourself the headache of searching through multiple websites-- they are THE BEST!

Profile Picture JaCee, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our venue recommended Raising Cain, and I'm glad we listened to them! I love to dance, and they had everyone dancing all night! Tons of guests commented on how great the band was. They played music that appealed to all age ranges so that everyone was up. They have an incredibly long song list, but also learned a new song for our first dance. They really made our wedding fun and ensured that it was a party!

Profile Picture Emma, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

I can't say enough good things about our experience with Raising Cain at our Devil's Thumb Ranch wedding this August. Mike was wonderful to work with and very thorough during the planning process, making sure everything from song selection to phonetic name pronunciation for announcements was covered and planned for. We used them for both our ceremony music and reception and were thrilled with both performances. Thanks to Raising Cain, our reception was incredibly energetic and our guests (of all ages) danced the whole night. More importantly, they were incredibly flexible on-site when we ran behind on the reception and asked them to play straight through (3 full hours)! Since then, we have heard from many guests who said it was one of the best bands they had ever seen. From a value perspective, Raising Cain was the most reasonably priced vendor we interviewed in Denver (by far) and even learned two new specific songs for us at a very minimal charge. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in Colorado!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Raising Cain was fabulous! Their male lead vocalist came early to play our ceremony & the band took zero breaks during our reception. Their talent, enthusiasm, playlist, and team are unbeatable.

Profile Picture Moriah, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band played for my daughters reception. The have such a wide variety of songs that everyone was pleased. And every song was done very well. The night flew by and the dancing was great.
They were willing to travel way out to eastern Colorado and were pleasant and very professional!
Our little town will talk about the fun dance for a long time.

Profile Picture Charri, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Some of the best money spent on our wedding was for this band--they were awesome!!! The band's leader/liason, Mike Marsh, said it best to me when he said, "Our job is to pay attention to the details so that you don't have to." For a person who is normally OCD, this meant so much to me and took away a lot of the burden! They were extremely professional, easy to communicate with, and very quick to respond to any questions/issues. They were right on cue the whole night and played a great variety of music with AWESOME VOCALS that kept people dancing and having fun. On several occasions, I caught myself looking for an iPod because they sounded so much like the original artist of whatever song they were playing. We look forward to hopefully seeing them at other events in the future!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Raising Cain killed it! They were perfect in every way!

Profile Picture Bethany, 6/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Raisin Cain is an amazing band! They played at my wedding at Red Rocks in May 2014. Very professional and they rocked the place!! I can't tell you how many of my guests have complimented our choice in a band. The music they played hit various genres which pleased the guests. The band learned one song which we selected as the song for our first dance. It was "Lucky" by Jason Mraz. Wow! They mastered it! Furthermore, I had a few guests ask if Raisin Cain plays at public venues just so they could go listen to them. My advice to any person looking for an exceptional band...book this band immediately. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Janet, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Raising Cain Band delivered a fantastic wedding band experience. The band had great musicians and singers--not just one, but three great singers. They played a variety of music and we loved the wedding dinner music which offered great songs from the 1930s & 1940s--which many of us over 60s guests just loved. Then the rock and roll dancing music got underway after the cake cutting. Awesome!

Profile Picture Carol, 2/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We had the benefit of having Raising Cain play at our wedding this year and we were astounded by the quality musicianship and incredible diversity of song selection. The band did an excellent job at playing off the vibes of our guests and keeping everyone on the dance floor. We especially appreciated the care given to set up the sound system so, even in an intimate setting like ours, we could listen to the music and have conversations with those around us. We highly recommend this combo!

Profile Picture Benjamin, 12/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

Raising Cain provided the music at my sisters wedding and I was amazed at the quality and variety. They played a wonderful range to keep everyone on the dance floor, and at times I forgot I was listening to a band the quality was that good. One of the best things about Raising Cain is they ensure the sound matches the venue. The sound was at the perfect level that you could still have a conversation and not have to yell or repeat yourself. Plus, afterwards I did not have that "fuzz" feeling in my ears. I highly recommend booking Raising Cain for any event, they are the best!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band's performance was beyond our expectation! I had not heard them play prior to our wedding...they were recommended to us by someone else who had used them. They were awesome and everyone got out on the dance floor. We had so much fun! Not to mention that working with them prior to the wedding was a real pleasure. They really know the business and are extremely professional. We could not have been happier. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Profile Picture Cindy, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

We were looking for a quality, classy variety band in our area. Raising Cain was all that and more!
We couldn't have made a better choice.

Profile Picture laurie, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

We hired Raising Cain to play both our wedding ceremony and reception. From the moment we hired them, we were so impressed by their professionalism and responsiveness. The Band's manager stayed in close contact in the weeks leading up to the wedding and helped us with all sorts of planning details. Since we did not have a wedding coordinator, it was extremely helpful to work with a band that was so knowledgeable about weddings and that could answer any question wedding-related. On the wedding day, we could not have been more happy with Raising Cain's performance. A few of the band members played classical music during our ceremony. They were prompt in setting up, professional, polite, and the classical music added so much to the processional. As for the ceremony, the band was fantastic. They adhered to our favorite genres, played a great horah, learned our favorite song for our first dance, and truly got everyone dancing. They were lively and extremely talented and we couldn't have asked for more for our wedding. We would 110% recommend them for a wedding or any party!

Profile Picture User3495846, 2+ years ago, 1 Review