Raising Cain Reviews

47 Reviews for Raising Cain

• Alexa

Alexa Edelman · Getting married on 11/08/2021

Absolutely amazing band!

Raising Cain was absolutely amazing! They performed our ceremony and reception music. We were really looking for a band that would keep the party going all night and they did just that! Everyone was out of their seats and on the dance floor from the first dance until the end.

Mike, the manager, is amazing to work with. We switched our venue and date multiple times due to covid and he was extremely helpful and flexible. The whole band is amazing and I would recommend them to anyone who wants great music and a group of people who can get people out of their seat!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Cathy Arnold · Married on 09/07/2019

All around great!

Absolutely best wedding or any occasion band you could hire!! Communication, planning, execution all excellent. Personalities of band members so fun! But who are we kidding, it’s all about the music & it doesn’t get any better than Raising Cain for talent, showmanship, variety & great vibe! Made my daughter’s wedding a smash!!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Dave

Dave Harwood · Married on 07/13/2019

Hire Raisin Cain is a great dance band!

Raising Cain was fantastic, they really made our daughter’s wedding a great event. The energy of the band, their music selections, created an energy at our wedding that made everyone get out on the dance floor and never leave! I have had multiple attendees tell me that your band was the best wedding band they’d ever heard. Once the dancing started after dinner, the dance floor was packed all night. I give them my highest recommendation!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Kay Nichols · Married on 06/08/2019

Raising Cain: Best Wedding Band Ever!

For anyone who has ever faced the challenge of organizing a destination wedding, the prospect of hiring a band sight unseen is indeed a daunting job. I should not have worried, because Raining Cain was the best band that I have ever heard. I assure you that is not an exaggeration. Not only was the music spectacular, but their ability to interact with the wedding party kept everyone up dancing all night long! I have been attending weddings and other events for many years, and Raising Cain is without a doubt the best band I have ever heard. All of our friends agreed with me and stated that they couldn't believe the calibre of the music and the interaction with the crowd! Do not hesitate to hire this band. You won't be disappointed! Worth every penny!!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Reed O · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Wedding Band! The absolute best!

Raising Cane was amazing! We had them play at our wedding in two parts: 1) an two man ensemble of keyboard and guitar playing jazz and Sinatra during dinner and 2) the main dance floor with all 6 band members + a saxophone and trumpet! Hands down were the highlight of the wedding! Everyone danced the whole time and their setlist was perfectly in line with our requested songs and genres. They put so much effort into making your night exactly as you want it! All the singers were incredible, and were dancing in and out of the crowd all night getting everyone pumped! All the musicians were also top knotch! We couldn't have asked for a better experience, both in booking and with actual performance! Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for an awesome wedding band!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Catherine · Married on 07/14/2018

A fantastic band with an original, fun music lineup. Would very highly recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2017

Raising Cain was amazing from start to finish. Super easy to work with, from contracts to pricing to coordinating details. The night of the wedding was incredible; one of the liveliest dance parties I've ever seen and the engagement with the crowd was on another level. People are still telling me what a phenomenal job the ban did months later!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Ronni · Married on 10/07/2017

Raising Cain was the absolute perfect band for our high altitude wedding. Their professionalism, energy, talent, music selections and vibe were off the charts. Having never seen them in person, I was anxious they wouldn't be good because the video clips on line really don't do them justice. However, they were absolutely awesome and hiring them is a bonified, iron clad assurance that your party will go down in history as the best! You will not go wrong with this band.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Jenica · Married on 09/10/2017

Raising Cain was incredible! They were so personable throughout the entire planning process. Mike was great to talk with prior to our event and very organized. The band themselves were so kind and happy for us on the actual day. They did a great job MC'ing- introduced everyone great but were not over the top or obnoxious about announcements (we've all been to those weddings/events...). We had them play Frank Sinatra type music during dinner and then modern hits after and it went together so well! We had the dance floor packed all night long and our friends and family still rave about the band and how fun our wedding was months later. If you're looking for a live band instead of a DJ, they are a wonderful option. Yes, DJs are cheaper, but you get a great unique flavor and more fun with a band. And as far as bands go, they are incredibly reasonably priced. Trust me, I did a ton of research on this trying to stay within my budget and get the best bang for my buck and feel like I got that and so much more with the Raising Cain Band. When I look back at our wedding, their music and seeing all our friends and family dancing the night away is one of my favorite memories.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2016

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! A live band was very important to us for our New Year’s Eve wedding and Raising Cain more than delivered! Mike thought of every detail in the planning process and the day went off without a hitch! From slow jazz during dinner to country, top hits, oldies, eighties, blue grass and rock, Raising Cain played something for everyone and had the dance floor rocking all night long! The band members were not only fun but also talented artists and professionals! You can’t go wrong with Raising Cain- they are high energy, versatile, and a hit! Nailed it!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/24/2016

Raising Cain was amazing at our wedding! We decided to have dancing sets in between each meal course. We were not sure how our crowd would react to this set-up but the dance floor was full the entire time because Raising Cain was so good! Their energy and song-sets were so good that our guests couldn't help but get up and dance any time there was a chance! People didn't even want to take breaks. I heard from multiple guests about how great the band was! I was planning the wedding from out of town and relied on reviews when picking the band and I am so glad I went with RC. They truly made the night! I would not hesitate to book them for you wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Sydne

Sydne · Married on 09/10/2016

We could not have asked for a better wedding band. We initally wanted to use them as they played at our friends wedding a few years back and wow! They went above and beyond anything I could have asked for. We had a couple members play during our ceremony and cocktail hour and the music was just so lovely. During the reception, the band completely catered to the atmosphere and our guests loved every minute of dancing. Mike was super responsive to during our initial booking and with whatever questions I had leading up to wedding day. Everything was absolutely perfect and I cannot give them a high enough rating.

Sent on 09/16/2016
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 08/20/2016

We had the Raising Cain band at our wedding in August at Sunspot and they were absolutely amazing! Their leader Mike is very thorough and responsive, and the band had everyone on their feet the whole night. highly recommend!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Emily · Married on 08/13/2016

Raising Cain is absolutely AMAZING and they made our day so incredibly special. We hired them for both our ceremony and reception. Mike Marsh is the contact person for the band and he was always very responsive to any email or phone call and made the wedding day seamless. The band is so talented and did a great job of reading the crowd to keep people dancing all night long! They even came out on the dance floor and danced and sang with us. I had so many people tell me how amazing they thought the band was! Absolutely the BEST decision I made for my wedding. If you're looking for an amazing wedding band that can play a variety of music to keep everyone dancing all night long, then look no further - Raising Cain is the best!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Dawn · Married on 07/29/2016

We could not have been happier! Raising Cane played at our son's wedding 7-29-16 at 10 mile high station in Breckenridge Colorado. The dance floor was full all night and everyone's comments were best wedding ever! Price was a little higher than quoted by a couple of other bands but worth it! Would definitely recommend!
    Mike was very helpful with the planning.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Pam · Married on 07/09/2016

They were amazing! Everyone wanted to know how we chose such an awesome band. Highly recommended for a fun time for everyone....the dance floor was busy all night!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Chelsea · Married on 06/26/2016

We truly loved Raising Cain. We only had the opportunity to listen to them online before hiring them, but as soon as I spoke to their band manager I knew they were as good as they seemed online.

They were absolutely great to work with. Every question I had during planning, Mike would get on the phone with me and gladly talk with me about ideas for as long as possible. He also never hesitated to tell me when a certain song I liked wouldn't sound the same on the piano we were having for our ceremony, and things like that. Although he always told me his thoughts honestly, he was always willing to explore where I was coming from.

On the big day the band couldn't have been better. They put on an amazing performance, sounded so good in our venue, and were super enthusiastic. A lot of people in party don't like to dance, but they continued to play just as enthusiastically when there was 2 people on the floor as when the floor was full.

Thank you so much Raising Cain!

Sent on 07/18/2016

JaCee · Married on 06/18/2016

If you are look for a wedding band, I'm just going tell you to STOP and just HIRE Raising Cane! I felt as if I was looking for the impossible when searching for a band, and Raising Cane was perfect for not only my reception, but ceremony as well.

Before the wedding, Mike and I chatted almost monthly to help iron out every little detail. From beautiful classical string music, to rock and roll, to country, they cover it ALL. Aside from the music, it was so reliving to know that they took care of the toasts, first dance, and directing our crowd as to what was happening during each hour of the evening.

Future brides, I'm telling ya, just save yourself the headache of searching through multiple websites-- they are THE BEST!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Emma · Married on 10/17/2015

Our venue recommended Raising Cain, and I'm glad we listened to them! I love to dance, and they had everyone dancing all night! Tons of guests commented on how great the band was. They played music that appealed to all age ranges so that everyone was up. They have an incredibly long song list, but also learned a new song for our first dance. They really made our wedding fun and ensured that it was a party!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/01/2015

I can't say enough good things about our experience with Raising Cain at our Devil's Thumb Ranch wedding this August. Mike was wonderful to work with and very thorough during the planning process, making sure everything from song selection to phonetic name pronunciation for announcements was covered and planned for. We used them for both our ceremony music and reception and were thrilled with both performances. Thanks to Raising Cain, our reception was incredibly energetic and our guests (of all ages) danced the whole night. More importantly, they were incredibly flexible on-site when we ran behind on the reception and asked them to play straight through (3 full hours)! Since then, we have heard from many guests who said it was one of the best bands they had ever seen. From a value perspective, Raising Cain was the most reasonably priced vendor we interviewed in Denver (by far) and even learned two new specific songs for us at a very minimal charge. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in Colorado!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Moriah · Married on 12/13/2014

Raising Cain was fabulous! Their male lead vocalist came early to play our ceremony & the band took zero breaks during our reception. Their talent, enthusiasm, playlist, and team are unbeatable.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Charri · Married on 11/01/2014

This band played for my daughters reception. The have such a wide variety of songs that everyone was pleased. And every song was done very well. The night flew by and the dancing was great.
    They were willing to travel way out to eastern Colorado and were pleasant and very professional!
    Our little town will talk about the fun dance for a long time.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Caitlyn · Married on 07/19/2014

Some of the best money spent on our wedding was for this band--they were awesome!!! The band's leader/liason, Mike Marsh, said it best to me when he said, "Our job is to pay attention to the details so that you don't have to." For a person who is normally OCD, this meant so much to me and took away a lot of the burden! They were extremely professional, easy to communicate with, and very quick to respond to any questions/issues. They were right on cue the whole night and played a great variety of music with AWESOME VOCALS that kept people dancing and having fun. On several occasions, I caught myself looking for an iPod because they sounded so much like the original artist of whatever song they were playing. We look forward to hopefully seeing them at other events in the future!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Bethany · Married on 06/21/2014

Raising Cain killed it! They were perfect in every way!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Janet · Married on 05/24/2014

Raisin Cain is an amazing band! They played at my wedding at Red Rocks in May 2014. Very professional and they rocked the place!! I can't tell you how many of my guests have complimented our choice in a band. The music they played hit various genres which pleased the guests. The band learned one song which we selected as the song for our first dance. It was "Lucky" by Jason Mraz. Wow! They mastered it! Furthermore, I had a few guests ask if Raisin Cain plays at public venues just so they could go listen to them. My advice to any person looking for an exceptional band...book this band immediately. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/24/2014