Raise the Roof Entertainment Reviews

Raise the Roof Entertainment 2
Raise the Roof Entertainment 3
  • Kaela

Kaela · Married on 06/21/2014

Rob and Todd went above and beyond to make our reception everything we could have wanted and more!! They helped us schedule everything during our reception perfectly so it went smoothly and there wasn't too much down time or any lulls. Before our entrance Rob ran through everything with us and our wedding party to make sure everyone was on the same page. During the reception they checked in with us frequently to make sure everything was going the way we wanted it to. I would definitely recommend Raise the Roof (especially Rob, the owner, and Todd) to DJ any function!!

Sent on 07/12/2014
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/31/2014

I can't even find where to begin to say how much Jeff, our DJ helped our wedding out. He literally did way more than expected and I would definitely recommend him to do your wedding. He got the young people, the old people, and everyone inbetween to dance and it was perfect. I would recommend doing the photobooth/DJ combo because that was a very good deal as well. I had a BLAST at my wedding, thank you so much Jeff!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Rob was great to work with. He listened to me and what I wanted played as well as had suggestions to what would keep the dance floor going well throughout the night. I liked that they mix music as well so that if a song isn't working they can easily fade into another song without it seeming odd. We also had some basic up lighting and a floor monogram which was included in our package and was really nice to have and made the room pop! Also used them for our photo booth which was a big hit. We even used the props during out grand entrance. We received our guest book and a USB drive of all pictures right at the end of the night which was great to not have to wait for. Did a great overall job!

Sent on 08/06/2013
  • User2052816 · 2+ years ago

Im glad we choose rtf for our photobooth services. The staff at the wedding we professional and fun. We were able to customize the photostrip and the hours the booth was open. Plus i got everything in a jump drive along with the photo album guestbook. I would totally recommend them!

Sent on 01/26/2013

Danielle · Married on 08/17/2012

When planning for your wedding with so many vendors out there it is so hard to know what vendors you should pick. You want the right people and the great service and sometimes that is hard to find. I AM SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS VENDOR! We were so lucky to have this amazing team work our wedding. From DJ to Videography to photobooth it couldn't have been more perfect! When we first met Rob we clicked with him right away. So friendly, ready to work with us and anything we wanted! We got married last year and still get compliments from so many of our wedding guests as to how great the entertainment was! I can't wait until someone else in our family gets married so we can hire them again!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Sherry · Married on 04/28/2012

I used the Youngstown Photobooth branch of Raise the Roof Entertainment (RTRE) for a photobooth at a wedding reception (we had a Florida destination in April and then in July had a recpetion to celebrate with family). I live in Chicago and planned everything via e-mail with Doug and the experience was great!

The process went smooth- as we got everything exactly as we wanted it. The photobooth attendants for the night were sweet.

Everyone I dealt with through RTRE was friendly and pleaseant. Planning parties can be stressful, they RTRE made the process super easy and I appreciate their hard work.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Brianna · Married on 06/04/2011

T Rob and his staff did a fabulous job of keeping the party going all night. The music selection was exactly what we asked for and was organized very well. Rob did a great job listening to our musical wants and things we liked/ didn't like. The staff is very professional and helpful!!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2011

Barb · Married on 05/28/2011

Rob and his crew were fantastic! They were professional but fun, courteous and personable. My wedding reception was just perfect. He was very attentive and made sure to keep me posted on the schedule of events as the evening progressed, and at the times I wasn't sure what to do he took the reigns (while remaining flexible) and kept the party rolling! They adapted well to some unexpected scenarios, like a random limbo competition the guests started, and an extra-long anniversary dance (apparently we know a lot of older couples who've been married a really long time). We liked them so much that we invited Rob and his crew to the after-party with us. Seriously a great night.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Brianna · Married on 09/12/2015

Raise the Roof was a phenomenal dj/entertainer for our wedding! Guests always talk about and remember two things at a wedding; the food and the MUSIC! RtR had our dance floor occupied all night! Everyone raved about how much fun they had and how entertained they were, that "there was always something going on"! If your willing to pay, RtR also provides several other sevices. We used their DJ, lighting, and photobooth services. Rob and his group don't dissapoint - be sure to use them for your special day!!!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Baily · Married on 08/13/2016

Raise the roof met every expectation we could have had for our wedding day. They were involved in every step of the process from planning the entire day, to the actual wedding day itself, and everything in between. They can handle anything you throw at them and go with the flow, while keeping it completely professional.

The videography was also on point. They captured the entire day and we barely noticed their presence. They were also very flexible when it came to editing and time constraints we had for the video.

Sent on 09/24/2016