Raise A Glass Wedding and Event Planning Reviews

Raise A Glass Wedding and Event Planning 4
Raise A Glass Wedding and Event Planning 5
  • Raelene

Raelene 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Get Yourself a Torry Wahl!

If you鈥檙e planning a wedding, do yourself a favor and hire Torry!!! Torry made our wedding planning process so much more relaxing! She gave fantastic recommendations for vendors (we booked with 3 of them- DJ Drake with Pristine Entertainment, officiant Dani Green with Celebrations of Life, and Katherine with South Fork Cake Company), she communicated with the vendors for us to get signed contracts, time of arrival, and copies of licenses and permits, and did an incredible job of setting up our venue! I didn鈥檛 get to see the setup happening, but the moment I did get to see the final product of the dessert table, centerpieces, and guestbook table, I was amazed. Torry brought our vision to light. My husband and I had the most amazing, stress-free wedding day. Get yourself a Torry Wahl and your wedding dreams will come true. 馃挍

Sent on 07/24/2019

Tiffany 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Torry saved our wedding from a large mishap, and I couldn鈥檛 be more thankful. We had hired two servers to bus tables and refill wine glasses, and they showed up to our wedding inebriated. Torry took on their jobs herself - she bussed tables, refilled wine glasses, and coordinated the remainder of our evening. She was so stealth, we didn鈥檛 even know this has happened until the next day. All of my guests made comments at how impressed they were with her. She鈥檚 easily worth the price! Thank you, Torry!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Rachel 路 Married on 05/26/2017

Torry is so nice and thoughtful! She really goes the extra mile and pays attention to the little details. She's also very artistic. Her calligraphy and floral arrangement skills are beautiful. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Debbie 路 Married on 05/21/2017

We were overjoyed with the services of Victoria at Raise A Glass Wedding and Event Planning. We used both her day of coordinating and floral services. She consistently went above and beyond to help us create the wedding my daughter desired. Her suggestions and creativity were always presented with thoughtfulness. My daughter was living out of state so we also were grateful for FaceTime meetings and willingness to meet at odd times to accommodate the travel schedule. As a mother of the bride I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Raise A Glass Wedding and Event Planning 6
    Raise A Glass Wedding and Event Planning 7
    Raise A Glass Wedding and Event Planning 8
    Raise A Glass Wedding and Event Planning 9
    Raise A Glass Wedding and Event Planning 10
  • User5270335 路 2+ years ago

Torry was a lifesaver for my big day! My mom and I thought we would be able to handle all the details of my wedding but as the day got closer we both started having stress nightmares and needed to bring in some help. Torry was immediately available to meet and talk about our needs for day-of coordinating. She was able to come to the ceremony rehearsal the night before and help with the run through. She was in touch with the vendors to make sure everyone knew where there were supposed to be and what was required. She go the venue early and stayed after all the guests were gone to help with set up and take down of all the flowers and decorations. In short, she made everything incredibly easy on me. She took the stress off of my bridal party and family and helped the day run seamlessly. I would 100% recommend her for your day-of coordinating needs.

Sent on 05/15/2016
  • User6718811 路 2+ years ago

As mother of the bride, my goal was to have a smooth running evening so I could focus on the joy of the event and hosting the 200 family and friends who attended. Enter Torry! She met with us prior to the wedding, came to the rehearsal, was there when the venue opened day of, helped set up, coordinate vendors, kept us on the time line and stayed through clean up. The wedding went off without a hitch thanks in no small part to Torry. We hired her for day of assistance and it was money well spent. She was flexible and professional throughout. I have no qualms recommending her to help with your wedding.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Mary 路 Married on 09/18/2015

My son and his bride would have not been able to have such a GREAT wedding without your expertise, knowledge and imagination. Your ideas and problem solving skills are remarkable which made the day go so smoothly that no one even knew there were any hitches at all. I also appreciate that you were so willing to purchase additional desserts as we had not ordered enough cake for the amount of people that attended the wedding, which solved another snafu. I only wish I had employed your services when we started planning the wedding, it would have made our lives so much easier. Thanks so much Victoria, you are certainly worth the money and then some.

Sent on 05/11/2016