Raintree Golf and Event Center Reviews

9 | Uniontown, OH

9 Reviews for Raintree Golf and Event Center

Chris · Married on 08/30/2014

Everything for our wedding was wonderful!!!

The food and bar service was outstanding. Highly Recommended!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2014

Jacqui · Married on 08/23/2014

Raintree County Club was the perfect place for our incredibly special wedding day in August 2014! My husband and I were so impressed with Michelle and her team. They took care of each and every detail and went the extra mile- we have HIGHLY suggested Michelle and Raintree to many of our newly engaged friends. Thank you to Raintree and all of your staff for making our day incredible, and for having the last drink of the night with us at the bar. We left that night feeling like we have known you forever- and that you were ALL family. Thank you again! We send our sincere and highest recommendations!

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 07/04/2014

what a great venue for reception. food was aaaamazing. everyone kept coming up to me and commenting on the food quality. michelle is the woman!!! she runs that place like it's nobody's business. if you can book this place you should. also it's a little outdated but the good outweighs the not so good.

Sent on 07/15/2014

My husband and I were married in July 2013 and had our reception at Raintree Country Club. All of the staff were very friendly and willing to help with everything. The director of events coordinator did an amazing job of keeping in touch with us about any details that needed to be worked out or always asking if there was anything else we needed or wanted. She was very flexible with visiting times, dropping off of decorations, and coordinating with the other vendors. She openly communicated with us on the day of the wedding and it was very obvious to us that she is amazing at her job, as everything stayed on schedule and went smoothly. Raintree has a beautiful golf course that we took advantage of for our pictures (they even provided golf carts for our whole wedding party) and the banquet hall has a great atmosphere (a double sided bar, two entrances, and three fireplaces with mantels which add a nice & different look). All of the staff members were very polite and were very genuine when we interacted with them. The food they served was DELICIOUS. One of the priorities we had when planning the wedding was serving good food and we received so many compliments from our guests. In case you were curious, we had the sirloin steak and the paradise chicken!
    We just wanted other couples to know about Raintree CC, because it was within our budget, they were very helpful, and it helped make our wedding a perfect day.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Kathy · Married on 10/27/2012

Jamie K., at Raintree was a professional all the way. She provided exceptional service and follow-up. The staff for the reception were the best. Attentive to each and every need. The food was excellent. We had so many compliments about the venue! Home run all the way. I would work with them again!

Sent on 11/15/2012
  • Tynisha

Tynisha · Married on 09/03/2011

Jaime at Raintree Country Club was an absolute JOY to work with! She kept in contact with me throughout the planning process. The staff was always so friendly and courteous. The food was EXCELLENT!! Nothing but rave reviews from all our guests. The venue was absolutely gorgeous! Our guests were commenting all night and still now about how wonderful everything turned out. I hope to post pictures soon, but if you are still looking for a reception venue, you must check this place out in person! Pictures are great, but nothing compares to the real thing!! Raintree is not only for weddings but any type of event you may have. Give them a call :)

Sent on 09/10/2011

Judy · Married on 09/29/2012

I can't put to words how wonderful it is to work with Jamie, the banquet manager. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and I highly recommend using Raintree and working with Jamie. I heard a lot of good things from other people who used Raintree and Jamie lived up to the hype. She was super quick to respond to my numerous emails and was very accommodating to all my reception requests. The reception was beautiful and the food was delicious. A lot of people were raving about the prime rib. It was also nice to be able to take post ceremony pictures on the golf course. Another thing I liked about Raintree is their open house where they let you see other vendors and try their food.

Sent on 10/26/2012

1.5

Poor customer service. If your looking for professionals & effective communication, I advise you to choose a different venue. The food was generic and bland. We had to change venues last minute because our concerns were not being addressed by the banquet coordinator. I would not recommend this place to anyone for a wedding. Other people in the wedding community had knowledge something was going on with their chef and later I found out the chef had quit. They just don't have it together. Save yourself some stress & look else where.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Stacy · Married on 09/18/2010

0.4
      0.5

Raintree fired the lady who was working with us, leaving us to work with David, the chef. While the food was good, they didn't serve our sheet cake leaving us with a ton of cake left over. They called the following week accusing us of taking their mirrors. Really? Like my guests would do that. Hopefully they have gotten their act together, but we weren't offered anything for our troubles. I wouldn't use them again.

Sent on 03/14/2011