Rainbow Water Beads Reviews

7 | Greenville, SC

7 Reviews for Rainbow Water Beads

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2014

We used water beads in our wedding colors inside vases & floating candle bowls with LED lights under them. We were able to order sample packets to help us know which specific color to order. The whole process was extremely easy.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Cara · Married on 06/16/2012

I ordered water beads to use in my centerpieces.the we're really cheap and I love the colors!

Sent on 04/03/2012

April · Married on 03/31/2012

I had certain questions regarding water beads and the colors, and of all the times I contacted them (by e-mail) I always received a very friendly, professional, and informative e-mail in return. I would recommend Rainbow Water Beads to anyone!

Sent on 04/02/2012

K · Married on 03/24/2012

Rainbow Water Beads was a company that I would certainly recomend for any occassion. I ordered the water beads for my sons wedding. The company provided outstanding customer service. Prior to ordering the beads I asked for their assistance with approximately how many beads I would need based on the number of arrangements and size of the centerpiece containers, I received a quick and detailed, personalized response. I have raved to co-workers about the outstanding services received from Rainbow Water Beads and the fantastic products offered.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Patricia · Married on 08/13/2011

Communication and service was ideal and satisfying. The prices were out of this world! I would greatly recommend this company as they are quick to respond and will help work through any difficulties you may have.

Sent on 03/28/2012

Allison · Married on 04/01/2012

Pros:
    Great value for your money, quick shipping, friendly service, easy to use, lasts for days without needing more water

Cons:
    25% of beads are misshapen when wet, red should be solid instead of marbled

Sent on 04/26/2012

Amanda · Married on 06/11/2011

4.2

ordered these for my wedding to put in my vases... everyone was talking about my center pieces! they looked beautiful!

Sent on 03/28/2012