RaidenShine Photography Reviews

2 | Burlington, VT

2 Reviews for RaidenShine Photography

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2014

Joe and Linda Crosby were very professional and flexible. They were willing to go the extra mile for my husband and I. They even went to a top of the mountain with us to capture the most stunning photos. I would highly recommend them as photographers for any event.

Sent on 02/26/2017

Katrina · Married on 01/03/2014

1.2
      0.5
      2.0
      1.0
      1.0
      2.0

Just awful. I have a difficult time thinking about my wedding day without wanting to cry because of the important things missed the day of my wedding. We were informed by RaidenShine that we would have 2 photographers (the husband and the wife) the entire day. That happened twice. The rest of the time, it was just the husband photographing. They don't have photos of ANYTHING important. They even told the officiant seconds before the ceremony began to cancel the sparkler exit we had planned. THEY CANCELLED AN EVENT AT MY WEDDING WITHOUT ANY WORD FROM MY HUSBAND OR ME. Who does that? When they found out how unsatisfied my husband and I were (and our families) they recommended a discounted price.... Um.. what? I spent over $1500 for photos that I can barely even move. Yeah, there are just over 700 photos, but almost every photo has duplicates, (there are seriously like 10 photos of my husband and I in the SAME pose with the flower girls and ring bearers) yet they can't get a photo of my family with all of the people aware and looking good? They're professionals, shouldn't they be able to photoshop it at the least? There are no photos of my husband and I posed except maybe 3 shots, all of which were the same pose, just different zooms.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THESE PEOPLE, they just might ruin what is supposed to be one of the best days of your life.

Sent on 04/09/2014