Radisson Hotel & Suites Chelmsford-Lowell Reviews

15 Reviews for Radisson Hotel & Suites Chelmsford-Lowell

• O

Sunflower · Married on 10/06/2018

Nicole is a dream!

Just had our wedding on October 6 2018. Nicole reassured me (I was a very panicky bride lol) that everything would go smoothly and truly became a friend through the whole process. The Radisson did a wonderful job and my guests loved it. Thank you Nicole and team at the raddison for making our big day wonderful!

Sent on 11/21/2018

samantha · Married on 08/02/2015

Having our wedding at the Radisson was the best decision we made! Arlene was an gem to work with and very helpful through the entire process. Everything was seamless.

Sent on 12/06/2016

I am having my reception at the Radisson hotel in the Ballroom in May of this year, we have been there twice and have called and we always got our answers right away, Arlene has been very helpful. I am looking forward to having our reception there

Sent on 02/28/2015

Catherine · Married on 06/07/2014

JUNE IS AMAZING!!!!! From the moment I met her, she made me feel so comfortable and helped to relieve some of the stress I was feeling from planning the wedding. She has such a calm demeanor that in the midst of all the craziness, I felt like I could slow down and breath with her. She made sure every detail was what I wanted. She stayed in constant contact with me throughout the year before my wedding. The winter tasting was great because we got to sample the food before making our selections. Raquel was also fantastic! I only met her a couple days before my wedding so I was a little nervous that she wouldn't care as much about my wedding as June did since June was there from day 1. Raquel was there for the entire event making sure everything was just as I wanted it. I explained how I wanted the room set up and where I wanted everything and she made it all happen! I can't say enough wonderful things about June and Raquel! They made sure our day was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/01/2014
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/21/2012

I used the Radisson in my hometown for a second reception for my side of the family(Our ceremony and initial reception were in DE.) June Wellington was our wedding coordinator and she was phenomenal and the rest of the staff were helpful and understanding. During our reception the DJ and servers weren't on the same page, so when we brought it up that the champagne toasts had been removed before the toasts themselves had occurred, they brought more out without any fuss or extra charge! My husband and I were unable to eat much of the dinner(note to brides: gowns are often too constricting to allow you to eat much)so I spoke with one of the servers who spoke to the chef about delivering a plate or two to our room(complimentary room for the night of with all of their packages) normally they do not allow it, but they allowed it since I had expressed how much I was looking forward to the tortellini(which was AMAZING!!!). Altogether, everyone at the Radisson in Chelmsford, MA were all very accomodating and did all they could to make our day perfect! I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Andrew · Married on 04/28/2012

June and all the Radisson team displayed the utmost professionalism in working with us. June met with us whenever we wanted to go over every minor detail leading up to our big day. The service was excellent on the wedding day. They were there for us if we needed them, and allowed us to enjoy our day worry-free. The venue is an amazing place to have a ceremony and reception and an great place for photos. We had many compliments on the quality of the food and service from our guests. The Radisson is highly recommended by us for an unforgettable wedding day.

Sent on 06/15/2012

Molly · Married on 03/31/2012

The Radisson Hotel & Suites Chelmsford, MA was a great location for our recent wedding reception. It was within close distance to our ceremony location at Saint Irene's Church in Carlisle, MA, and is surronded by many other local churches. The Wedding Manager, June Wellington, was more than helpful throughout the planning process by refering vendors including but not limited to local photographers, florists, DJs, and wedding cake bakeries. The day went off without a hitch thanks to the wonderful staff at the Radisson Hotel & Suites. The food was great and everything I had talked about and planned with June Wellington was all taken care of by my wedding hostess. All my guests raved about the event and I can honestly say I wouldn't of had my wedding at any other location!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Alicia · Married on 02/25/2012

I couldn't be more pleased with the service and food that I got at the Radisson. They were so pleasant to work with. The food was amazing and the packages they offered were great and reasonable. My guests could not say enough about how much they liked the reception. The people at the Radisson made my day as perfect as I could have wished for. My family has used them for not only my wedding but for bridal showers, and baby showers! The service was amazing for these smaller events also.

Sent on 08/06/2012

Rus · Married on 04/29/2005

From our initial meeting through our wedding day, we were graciously assisted through the maze of wedding planning and they made it a wonderful experience we will not forget.
    Our hostess, was a perfect fit. Her professionalism, resourcefulness, diplomatic skills and flexibility were very much appreciated. As we led up to the wedding, our biggest apprehension was relinquishing control. She not only made us comfortable with that, but also gave us the confidence to rely on her better judgment as the evening progressed. We never worried about a thing.
    The food was delicious and the service was top notch. Everything was well timed and we all enjoyed ourselves tremendously. The wait and bar staff were professional, friendly and just delightful.
    The Radisson family of professionals made us feel welcome, comfortable and as if we were the only function they were planning through every step of the way. For that, we are extremely grateful. Our guests felt the same way about the Radisson, as we have received countless calls and notes of compliments on the event.

Sent on 02/16/2009

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2011

The Radisson is excellent, a wonderful staff and a beautiful setting. The double staircase in the lobby of the conference center was what hooked us. It's amazing!!!

Sent on 09/07/2011

Meghan · Married on 10/13/2007

The Radisson did a great job. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 11/09/2007

KC · Married on 08/27/2011

We had the Radisson as one of the hotels that people stayed at for our wedding. They were very accommodating. The bar stays open until 1 I think and we closed it down both nights. It was a bit pricey and fills up quickly for summer weddings so people had to book early.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Corinn · Married on 10/07/2006

3.5

This hotel offers an all inclusive wedding package that is so much value for your money it's unbelievable for a wedding

Sent on 11/08/2007

Erika · Married on 10/16/2006

3.6
      3.0
      3.5

The Chelmsford Radisson was a very easy place to get married. Their wedding packages were very fairly priced, included a lot of vendors in their packages, and were flexible with changing different options within the package. The food was decent for such a large crowd, and the wedding planner there was easy to work with. However, the planner did take a long time to get back to me, although she was new and transitioning into the position and meeting the brides during the middle of my planning. The food tasting was very organized and alot of food options were given, and package vendors were there to meet at the same time. The day went very smoothly, the day of coordinator was a big help. Overall, I had a great experience and they helped to make our day very special. If you are looking for a budget friendly wedding with good food, beautiful staircase for pictures, a good size room, decent food, and a great package deal, the Radisson is the perfect place

Sent on 02/18/2008

0.0

I was planning my wedding at the Radisson for my January 2016 wedding. Throughout the entire process I had nothing but HORRIBLE service. The wedding coordinator there Arlene had no idea what she was doing. We were told she was new to her role but that was not the issue. First she emailed me someone else's proposal, and the other person got mine. Strike 1. I was constantly emailing Arlene because of the lack of communication. We decided ok maybe this was just a hiccup and we sent her our cc# and signed the contract. I asked her to email me when she got my info. That day I emailed Arlene about the deposit and she NEVER responded. When I e-mailed her a month later she said she had a problem with the cc machine and then it changed to they had a problem with there email...What happened to using a phone? Strike 2.we were told that every 6 months they have a "wedding show" which is where all the vendors they work with come and you can talk to them and pick your vendors and be able to taste the food on the menu. After signing the contract and a few months later we were told that "wedding show" hasn't happened in about a year, we were told initially in jan that it still happened so we would have gone to our 6 month mark meeting with non of our vendors selected because of the wrong info we were told. Strike 3.I called Arlene's manager Kate several times during this process requesting not to have Arlene in my wedding process but apparently that couldn't happen so they set up a meeting with me and my fiancé, Kate, Arlene and the general manager which was pointless. They never felt bad about all the issues we had. I also asked Arlene in the beginning if I could have the bridal suite the night before the wedding as well with no cost because we were having everything there. Arlene told me I would be able to do that but at the meeting the general manager said there's no way I could do this. This place has the WORST communication I have ever had with anyone! The way they treat you i

Sent on 04/26/2015