Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside Reviews

85 | Rochester, NY

85 Reviews for Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside

85 Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside Reviews

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2016

Awesome food, great wedding coordinator, no complaints at all. Would recommend to everyone!

They did a great job with everything.

Meghan · Married on 10/22/2016

I was really happy with the Radisson. I started off working with Britney, and after she left I worked with Jenna. I was a little nervous about working with someone new, but I had nothing to worry about. Jenna was fantastic. I actually liked working with her better. She was so responsive. I would usually get an emailed response within an hour. I had a couple guest cancel after I had put in my final list and Jenna was great. She took them off and didn't give me hard time. Also, the day of the wedding we had a guest cancel and someone unexpectedly bring a date. I called Jenna and asked if we could put an extra seat at one table and use the meal of the canceled guest. I'm sure she did not want to deal with that, but she was very nice about and made the switch. She was a true professional.
    The Radisson really is great value. A lot of things are included in the package. It was really nice not having to worry about little things like table numbers and card boxes. They were included. The room we chose was the riverfront room and it was beautiful. It had a separate bar cocktail area and I really liked that. It was also nice having the view of the river. Our food was really good too. I was a little nervous because at our tasting the food ok, and we asked to change the sauce on one of the dishes, but it was really good at the wedding. We got lots of compliments from our guests. The staff was really nice. We were very happy with Radisson and glad we chose them. And again Jenna was fantastic. She made the stressful planning of a wedding much easier!

• I

Iasha · Married on 06/11/2016

We had our wedding reception on 6/11/16 at the Riverside Raddison. We had the best reception ever! Jenna Seavy is very professional. She was very responsive, organized, and attentive to our reception needs. The venu was absolutely beautiful and beyond our expectations. The food was great and our wedding suite was really nice. I would highly recommend the Riverside Raddison for all your wedding ceremony and reception needs!

Caitlin · Married on 05/29/2016

I cant say enough amazing things about the Radisson Riverside and their wonderful staff! They made the whole process from beginning (when we were searching for the right venue) to end (well after the wedding was over) run so smooth. Jenna was our wedding specialist and she was the best! We had contact with so many other people that were so delightful and friendly. I wish I had taken down everyone's name that my husband, my family and friends and I interacted with so they could all get credit! Thank you so much to everyone at the Radisson for making our wedding experience so special and memorable.

Kari · Married on 05/14/2016

We had our wedding on 5/14/16, and cannot say enough about the staff at the Radisson. From the servers, to the bartenders, the wedding coordinator Jenna, and the Maitre’D, Krista…our event was absolutely amazing. They were at our beck and call the entire weekend. I never had to worry about a thing. The front desk staff at the hotel was exceptional, as was the Legends Restaurant staff for our morning after brunch. Our wedding meals were delicious, and quickly served to our guests, the tables were set perfectly, and the staff was extremely professional and courteous. The bridal suite is stunning, and perfect for bridesmaids to get their hair/make-up done while eating breakfast and relaxing for the morning of your wedding.

Absolutely the best place I've ever been.

Tyeesha · Married on 07/17/2015

My husband and i want to thank Aubreyanna Curtis for everything she is an amazing person, she made our dream wedding of pure class and elegance come to life. We worked so hard to get everything together and Aubreyanna handle everything so well... She patient kind and soooo accommodating... We are forever grateful. Our guest was treated like royalty. The raddison is the place to go, trust me . If I need to refer someone or I needed to use the raddison again I would 100 times ,their awesome. I had lots of out of town guest and they were well accommodated .... I loved loved loved everything the ceremony room, reception room decorated everything the way I wanted... Perfect!!!! My husband family is American and mine is Jamaican and they worked with us and help catered Jamaican food as well . I'm still smiling..... When booking your wedding ask for Aubreyanna Curtis, she won't let you down .
    120 east Main Street Rochester ny 14604

Lyndsey · Married on 11/08/2014

Words cannot begin to explain to love and appreciation I have for Aubreyanna and the staff at the Radisson. When my husband and I got engaged, the Radisson was the first and only vendor we contacted. We just fell in love with the pictures online. Who would have thought the very next day we would have been contacted and set up with our first appt that very same weekend. There, we met Aubreyanna. At the time, she was not in the position of "wedding coordinator" but within a month's time she was promoted and I will forever we in debt to the management at the Radisson for that.

Immediately, Aubreyanna will make you feel as though you are her only clients and wedding. She really gets to know the both of you as a couple which I believe is what helps make the whole experience that much more personal and enjoyable. Over the 11 months, I developed a relationship with Aubreyanna that can never be outdone or forgotten. She remembers all the things you say in month 4 of planning and makes it come alive the very day of your wedding. I still do not know how she was in 7 different places on Saturday night but she was!

Your wedding day should be something you remember for your entire life; and for many I'm sure it is. But because we booked at the Radisson and also with Aubreyanna, the entire wedding planning, to the week and then to the wedding day will be something I cherish for the rest of my life.

Nothing will beat the 10 minutes before the reception started and Aubreyanna escorted my husband and I into the room so we could see everything come together. it was as though she was in our heads...everything we put on paper and planned out for 11 months, she was there step by step.

Please, please consider the Radisson for your wedding and also Aubreyanna Curtis. You will not be disappointed!!

Ashley · Married on 11/08/2014

Jessica Reed was absolutely fantastic! She made everything run smoothly and is a wonderful person. Everyone says wedding planning is stressful and she made it simple and enjoyable!!

I worked with Aubryanna at the Radisson and she was amazing! I completely trusted her expertise and eye for design. She made our day truly amazing and exactly what we wanted. Our favorite part was Aubryanna keeping the ballroom a secret until moments before the reception started. She gave my husband and I a few minutes to see our vision come to life before our reception started. She completely understood what we wanted and made it come to life. It was beautiful! Thank you so much Aubryanna!

I would highly recommend the Radisson and Aubryanna.

Erika · Married on 10/11/2014

Wow! All I can say is wow! The Radisson Riverside really knows how to make dreams come true! Since most of our guests were from out of town, we knew we wanted a hotel reception. When we stepped foot into the Granf Ballroom at the Radisson, we knew we had found out spot. Kim Vali (now Bennett!) and Aubreyanna Curtis are two of the most amazing women and they got us through the planning process. They are still friends of ours to this day! I knew we had picked the right venue when my husband talked about having a cheeseburger for his meal and the Radisson made it happen. Our families are still raving about the food and the friendly staff! If you're looking for a nice hotel reception in rochester, contact Aubreyanna curtis at the Radisson riverside!

Mary · Married on 09/13/2014

We were very satisfied with the services that Raddison and Aybranna provided for us. If I had any questions or changes she was quick to reply to me and take care of all our needs. She was so nice to work with and made our wedding so much fun.

Beau · Married on 09/06/2014

We worked with Jessica Reed from start to finish on our wedding reception at the Radisson Riverside. Her professionalism was second to none throughout the entire process and she was committed to making our day the best it could be. The value at the Radisson is not only in the quality services they provide but also with their very helpful staff. We would definitely recommend Jessica Reed and the Radisson Riverside to our family and friends

Suzanne · Married on 09/06/2014

Everything turned out great! The set up was beautiful, the guests enjoyed themselves (we are still hearing from our family and friends about it!) Definitely worth the money, as I really did not have to worry about much before my wedding! Great team they have there also :-)

Kerri · Married on 08/09/2014

We decided to have our wedding at the Radisson Rochester Riverside because they offered the most "bang for your buck" so to speak. We had our ceremony in the grand ballroom, which was perfectly decorated and absolutely beautiful. They provided the arch and the aisle runner, and decorated the arch and the aisles according to my ideas. It looked amazing.

Our reception was held in the Riverview Ballroom and from start to finish, it was a breeze. Aubreyanna was our wedding coordinator, and she took care of everything. We dropped off the supplies for the center pieces, favors, decorations, flowers, etc a few days before the wedding and she and her team put everything together and made them look better than I could have imagined. Our guests RAVED about the food. We elected to add on a dessert station and a garbage plate station (because Rochester, duh) and they were a HUGE hit. People are still telling me how great the food was and how awesome it was to have a garbage plate station after dinner.

Because we were in a hotel, we did end up having a more than few people try to sneak into our open bar, but Aubreyanna acted as our bouncer and had the crashers removed. She made sure nothing went wrong, and it was an exceptional evening.

In closing, I cannot explain to you how easy and relaxing the entire process was for me and my husband. Aubreyanna and her team were just amazing, they were there to answer questions and offer advice when we needed it, and helped me calm down
    my over-eager mother and mother-in-law. If we could do it all over again, I would go with the Radisson Rochester Riverside without another thought.

Leslie · Married on 08/01/2014

Everyone at the Raddison was amazing but our coordinator Aubryanna Curtis was the absolute best!

Nicole · Married on 08/01/2014

Jessica Reed did a wonderful job and was extremely patient and accommodating throughout the process. I was incredibly impressed that both she and Kim Valid were personally at the first half of my reception, making sure everything went smoothly! I still owe them a "thank you".

• Mrs.Poe

Nikki · Married on 10/19/2013

We just got married here on 10/19/13 and everything turned out AMAZING! I'm a native Rochesterian, but my husband is not, so we had a lot of out of town guests and blocked a large number of rooms. Kim Vali was our wedding coordinator and she was so attentive and responsive from start to finish, and she really got my vision and brought it to fruition! We live in NYC, so planning our wedding in Rochester could have been a major point of stress, but Kim made everything easy, by the end of everything I think Kim and my email accounts were going to get engaged! :-P But all jokes aside I would most definitely recommend that anyone consider this venue for their wedding! Happy nuptials!

Amy · Married on 09/21/2013

We couldn't be happier with our selection of the Radisson as our venue for our wedding reception. Working with Kim Vali was perfect. She never once had me worried about ANYTHING! Every one of our guests has said something about the food, the view (river view room), and the service. My grandpa even tipped his server because he was so impressed! I highly recommend this place! They are a class act.

juliett · Married on 09/21/2013

We had an absolutely fabulous reception! Everything was perfect! Kim Vali was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside's reply:

Juliett, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! One of the best part of our jobs is being able to get so close to our Brides and Grooms and make their dreams of their wedding day come true. Congratulations, again! The Wedding Team @ Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside

Tami · Married on 08/31/2013

From my very first meeting with Allie at the Radisson, I felt like I was at home. Allie, and the staff made my wedding day seamless. We opted to have both our ceremony and reception at the Radisson in the same room. The Riverview Room was spectacular! The staff did such a great job turning the ceremony into the reception room with all the decorations and the mood lighting and when the curtains were open to let in the night it was just stunning.
    For out out of town guests it was so much easier for them to stay at the hotel and not have to worry about transportation from a church to the reception. Also, for us it was one less cost (transportation costs).

Every opportunity I get I share how wonderful the Radisson Hotel is
    and how professional they are but just knowing that they are there for you.

Tami & James Flemings

Tamara · Married on 08/31/2013

my experience with the Radisson was excellent Allie was great to work with. She was responsive and kept me on task.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside's reply:

Tamara, We know how important your wedding day is and our team also knows the importance of even the most minor details; so we make it a point to be available to you at any time and respond to the smallest and biggest questions or concerns with urgency. Thank you for having your wedding with us, we are so glad that we were able to make it an excellent day for you!

Edwin · Married on 08/03/2013

You get what you pay for and for the money that we spent at The Radisson we got nothing but excellence! Kim Vaile was an awesome wedding coordinator and ran the whole venue so smooth that we were able to enjoy that great day. The room was absolutely breathtaking when we first walked in. Our guests stood amazed at how marvelous it was. We still get compliments til this day. The suite was very spacious and well needed after our wedding. The gratitude that I have will never be enough to express how happy and satisfied I was with the outcome.

Amy · Married on 07/26/2013

I would absolutely recommend the Radisson Riverside for anyone still contemplating a reception venue. From the very beginning, my husband and I were treated like we were special- not like just another couple. Kim Vali is an excellent wedding coordinator and really knows what she is doing. She worked with us every step of the way and made sure every detail was perfect and all my questions and concerns were answered and taken care of. She stayed on top of all of our deadlines and kept in contact with us throughout the entire planning process. The package we chose was a great value because so much is included (linens, chair covers, centerpieces, the cake) and saved us so much time and hassle of doing those things separately. We had a large wedding (220 people), so we chose the grand ballroom. It was decorated absolutely gorgeous. I literally cried when I walked in to see it! It was everything I had envisioned my reception looking like. The service was impeccable and the food was delicious. Not one single complaint from any of our guests- they all raved about it! Simply said- book your reception with the Radisson Hotel, Rochester Riverside- you will not be disappointed! :)