85 Reviews for Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside

Buffet (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
Valet (1)
85 Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside Reviews

Erin the wedding specialist is AMAZING! I can't put into words how helpful and accommodating she was and how hard she worked to make sure our day ran smoothly. The wait staff was great too. Food was good and everyone loved the open bar. Our wedding night suite was the best. The hotel its self has some issues. The gate in the garage wouldn't work sometimes when you wanted to leave and the elevators had issues. No one got stuck, but you never knew which floor it would actually stop on.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up
4.7

There were many hiccups along the way, and most were out of Radisson's control. However they were able to fix them and quickly.

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
3.0

My experience with the Radisson and my experience with their wedding planner were two different ones. Erin, our wedding planner for the Radisson, was AMAZING! She was on her game from the second we started working with her and ensured our day was amazing, I cannot rave about Erin Breen enough and would recommend her as a wedding planner to anyone. However, Erin was our FOURTH wedding planner. The first 3 quit without so much as a word or any type of notice. The hotel never notified us of this either, which was very frustrating. We had many issues with planning before Erin came around. They screwed up our contract, underquoting us the first time around. Though they gave us some free options to make up for it this was very frustrating. Their kitchen was closed down by the Dept. of Health in the winter and when we raised concerns they went unheard, although maybe that is because the wedding planner we raised them to had quit without telling us. Booking rooms was a nightmare. We had booked 30 rooms in a block but whenever anyone called they were told that the block did not exist or that it was full, neither of which was true. It was embarrassing to say the least. On the day of the wedding none of the elevators were working in the 14 floor hotel. Luckily our photographer knew about the service elevator, otherwise staff at the hotel would not have alerted us to this. The AC in the reception hall was not working that night, and it was very hot. Overall, the servers for Legends and the reception, as well as Erin, were absolutely wonderful to work with, but the venue has some work they need to do.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Shuttle, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Tables

Awesome food, great wedding coordinator, no complaints at all. Would recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They did a great job with everything.

Profile Picture User3522949, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was really happy with the Radisson. I started off working with Britney, and after she left I worked with Jenna. I was a little nervous about working with someone new, but I had nothing to worry about. Jenna was fantastic. I actually liked working with her better. She was so responsive. I would usually get an emailed response within an hour. I had a couple guest cancel after I had put in my final list and Jenna was great. She took them off and didn't give me hard time. Also, the day of the wedding we had a guest cancel and someone unexpectedly bring a date. I called Jenna and asked if we could put an extra seat at one table and use the meal of the canceled guest. I'm sure she did not want to deal with that, but she was very nice about and made the switch. She was a true professional.
The Radisson really is great value. A lot of things are included in the package. It was really nice not having to worry about little things like table numbers and card boxes. They were included. The room we chose was the riverfront room and it was beautiful. It had a separate bar cocktail area and I really liked that. It was also nice having the view of the river. Our food was really good too. I was a little nervous because at our tasting the food ok, and we asked to change the sauce on one of the dishes, but it was really good at the wedding. We got lots of compliments from our guests. The staff was really nice. We were very happy with Radisson and glad we chose them. And again Jenna was fantastic. She made the stressful planning of a wedding much easier!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine

The staff at the Radisson was so extremely helpful during this process. Jenna was an amazing, knowledgeable, and calm (in times of high stress) person to have on my team as I planned and I can't rave about her enough. She is the best in the business!!! The Radisson was SO accommodating to all of our out of town needs, big and small. Staff went above and beyond to be sure that all parties were happy and satisfied. We had a very large wedding and many out of town guests, so it made my life a lot easier knowing that we were in good hands at the Radisson. Thank you!!!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Parking, Shuttle, Indoor

We had our wedding reception on 6/11/16 at the Riverside Raddison. We had the best reception ever! Jenna Seavy is very professional. She was very responsive, organized, and attentive to our reception needs. The venu was absolutely beautiful and beyond our expectations. The food was great and our wedding suite was really nice. I would highly recommend the Riverside Raddison for all your wedding ceremony and reception needs!

Profile Picture Iasha, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

I cant say enough amazing things about the Radisson Riverside and their wonderful staff! They made the whole process from beginning (when we were searching for the right venue) to end (well after the wedding was over) run so smooth. Jenna was our wedding specialist and she was the best! We had contact with so many other people that were so delightful and friendly. I wish I had taken down everyone's name that my husband, my family and friends and I interacted with so they could all get credit! Thank you so much to everyone at the Radisson for making our wedding experience so special and memorable.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We had our wedding on 5/14/16, and cannot say enough about the staff at the Radisson. From the servers, to the bartenders, the wedding coordinator Jenna, and the Maitre’D, Krista…our event was absolutely amazing. They were at our beck and call the entire weekend. I never had to worry about a thing. The front desk staff at the hotel was exceptional, as was the Legends Restaurant staff for our morning after brunch. Our wedding meals were delicious, and quickly served to our guests, the tables were set perfectly, and the staff was extremely professional and courteous. The bridal suite is stunning, and perfect for bridesmaids to get their hair/make-up done while eating breakfast and relaxing for the morning of your wedding.

Profile Picture Kari, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Parking, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

Absolutely the best place I've ever been.

Profile Picture User6218610, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
4.2

From the time we got engaged to our actual wedding day, we went through three different wedding specialists at the Radisson. It ended up working out okay, but it was a little stressful at the time! We heard of our first specialists departure from an outside source before we heard it from the Radisson! There were other little issues that arose here and there throughout the planning process, but they were solved in a timely manner and they weren't a big deal. One thing that did irk my husband, though, was that a personal assistant was supposed to be at our call throughout the night if we wanted any more food or drinks or if any problems arose. We met our assistant at cocktail hour, but I personally did not see her the rest of the night. My husband supposedly asked her to grab him a drink, but he never received it. I know it's kind of a little thing, but those little things were starting to add up by the end of the whole process.

With that being said, our reception was beautiful and everyone seemed to have a great time; I am happy we chose this venue!

Profile Picture User4355704, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

My husband and i want to thank Aubreyanna Curtis for everything she is an amazing person, she made our dream wedding of pure class and elegance come to life. We worked so hard to get everything together and Aubreyanna handle everything so well... She patient kind and soooo accommodating... We are forever grateful. Our guest was treated like royalty. The raddison is the place to go, trust me . If I need to refer someone or I needed to use the raddison again I would 100 times ,their awesome. I had lots of out of town guest and they were well accommodated .... I loved loved loved everything the ceremony room, reception room decorated everything the way I wanted... Perfect!!!! My husband family is American and mine is Jamaican and they worked with us and help catered Jamaican food as well . I'm still smiling..... When booking your wedding ask for Aubreyanna Curtis, she won't let you down .
120 east Main Street Rochester ny 14604

Profile Picture Tyeesha, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
3.5

My husband and I had a lot of family and friends that were coming in from out of town for our wedding, so we had our hearts set on having our reception at a hotel in Rochester. In addition, I wanted our reception venue to be more than just a banquet room that could have been in any hotel, so the Riverview Ballroom at the Radisson was a perfect choice!

Aubreyanna assisted us throughout the planning process and was genuine, helpful and professional. She helped accommodate our request to have our first dance occur at the end of cocktail hour, and was a key part in creating our vision. Her experience in helping other brides and grooms was very helpful in bringing to light the "little details" that can be forgotten as well as in providing advice. She always made me feel like my opinions were valued and important.

We were very pleased with quality of service provided by the staff at the Radisson, including Aubreyanna. We were also pleased with how the reception area was decorated with our items; all aspects of the room exuded our vision of simple elegance.

However, in the spirit of honesty, I wanted to write this review to help other brides and grooms. Beware of attrition. We were told several times that adding more rooms to our room block would not be a problem - until it was. My husband and I had to frantically call people, create facebook pages, and send out emails to our guests to disregard the hotel information provided in our invitations, and we told them to book rooms on their own at the Hyatt across the street. It worked out okay in the end, but it was, in my opinion, a completely unnecessary, huge added stress that could have been avoided. The WHOLE REASON we wanted to have our reception at a hotel was to have convenient accommodations. This was not the case.

Profile Picture Krista, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at the Radisson about 3 weeks ago, and we had the most perfect day. We had our wedding ceremony held in the ballroom, and our reception in the Riverside room. I seriously have lost count of how many people have said that was the best wedding ceremony and reception they have ever been to. We started our wedding planning with the Radisson over a year and a half ago, and from the start, the they were great. It was so helpful to have someone there to guide us through the complicated and crazy wedding planning process. We started off with Jessica as our wedding coordinator, and about a month before our wedding, we found out that Jessica had left the company and Aubreyanna took over. Aubreyanna was excellent! It was a little stressful having someone new step in so close to the wedding, but she made sure that our wedding was exactly what we wanted and what we had been planning over the past year. The only issue we had was that right before the reception was to take place, we noticed that our uplighting wasn't set-up. I told Aubreyanna, and to our pleasant surprise, within minutes we had uplighting. I don't know how she did it, but she made it happen. If that is my biggest complaint for the day, I think its safe to say that I am one lucky bride. We had the best day, our guests had the best time, and I would definitely recommend the Radisson to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture User5142598, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a perfect wedding the Radisson provided for us! From the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception to the rooms for overnight guests and brunch the following day, everything was flawless. Aubreyanna was such a professional and was able to turn our vision into reality. She spent several hours with us getting down our wishes and ideas, helped us with all the tiny details and astounded us the day of the wedding with how beautifully she pulled everything together. The first viewing of the reception brought us to tears and there was not one complaint from our guests. I would recommend this venue to anyone and would say to you that having everything in one place makes the stress of the day so much less and our guests were so happy not to have to travel, especially those from out of town. The Radisson knows how to do things right and you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture User4647051, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words cannot begin to explain to love and appreciation I have for Aubreyanna and the staff at the Radisson. When my husband and I got engaged, the Radisson was the first and only vendor we contacted. We just fell in love with the pictures online. Who would have thought the very next day we would have been contacted and set up with our first appt that very same weekend. There, we met Aubreyanna. At the time, she was not in the position of "wedding coordinator" but within a month's time she was promoted and I will forever we in debt to the management at the Radisson for that.

Immediately, Aubreyanna will make you feel as though you are her only clients and wedding. She really gets to know the both of you as a couple which I believe is what helps make the whole experience that much more personal and enjoyable. Over the 11 months, I developed a relationship with Aubreyanna that can never be outdone or forgotten. She remembers all the things you say in month 4 of planning and makes it come alive the very day of your wedding. I still do not know how she was in 7 different places on Saturday night but she was!

Your wedding day should be something you remember for your entire life; and for many I'm sure it is. But because we booked at the Radisson and also with Aubreyanna, the entire wedding planning, to the week and then to the wedding day will be something I cherish for the rest of my life.

Nothing will beat the 10 minutes before the reception started and Aubreyanna escorted my husband and I into the room so we could see everything come together. it was as though she was in our heads...everything we put on paper and planned out for 11 months, she was there step by step.

Please, please consider the Radisson for your wedding and also Aubreyanna Curtis. You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 11/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jessica Reed was absolutely fantastic! She made everything run smoothly and is a wonderful person. Everyone says wedding planning is stressful and she made it simple and enjoyable!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I worked with Aubryanna at the Radisson and she was amazing! I completely trusted her expertise and eye for design. She made our day truly amazing and exactly what we wanted. Our favorite part was Aubryanna keeping the ballroom a secret until moments before the reception started. She gave my husband and I a few minutes to see our vision come to life before our reception started. She completely understood what we wanted and made it come to life. It was beautiful! Thank you so much Aubryanna!

I would highly recommend the Radisson and Aubryanna.

Profile Picture User4633658, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wow! All I can say is wow! The Radisson Riverside really knows how to make dreams come true! Since most of our guests were from out of town, we knew we wanted a hotel reception. When we stepped foot into the Granf Ballroom at the Radisson, we knew we had found out spot. Kim Vali (now Bennett!) and Aubreyanna Curtis are two of the most amazing women and they got us through the planning process. They are still friends of ours to this day! I knew we had picked the right venue when my husband talked about having a cheeseburger for his meal and the Radisson made it happen. Our families are still raving about the food and the friendly staff! If you're looking for a nice hotel reception in rochester, contact Aubreyanna curtis at the Radisson riverside!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were very satisfied with the services that Raddison and Aybranna provided for us. If I had any questions or changes she was quick to reply to me and take care of all our needs. She was so nice to work with and made our wedding so much fun.

Profile Picture Mary, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We worked with Jessica Reed from start to finish on our wedding reception at the Radisson Riverside. Her professionalism was second to none throughout the entire process and she was committed to making our day the best it could be. The value at the Radisson is not only in the quality services they provide but also with their very helpful staff. We would definitely recommend Jessica Reed and the Radisson Riverside to our family and friends

Profile Picture Beau, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything turned out great! The set up was beautiful, the guests enjoyed themselves (we are still hearing from our family and friends about it!) Definitely worth the money, as I really did not have to worry about much before my wedding! Great team they have there also :-)

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We decided to have our wedding at the Radisson Rochester Riverside because they offered the most "bang for your buck" so to speak. We had our ceremony in the grand ballroom, which was perfectly decorated and absolutely beautiful. They provided the arch and the aisle runner, and decorated the arch and the aisles according to my ideas. It looked amazing.

Our reception was held in the Riverview Ballroom and from start to finish, it was a breeze. Aubreyanna was our wedding coordinator, and she took care of everything. We dropped off the supplies for the center pieces, favors, decorations, flowers, etc a few days before the wedding and she and her team put everything together and made them look better than I could have imagined. Our guests RAVED about the food. We elected to add on a dessert station and a garbage plate station (because Rochester, duh) and they were a HUGE hit. People are still telling me how great the food was and how awesome it was to have a garbage plate station after dinner.

Because we were in a hotel, we did end up having a more than few people try to sneak into our open bar, but Aubreyanna acted as our bouncer and had the crashers removed. She made sure nothing went wrong, and it was an exceptional evening.

In closing, I cannot explain to you how easy and relaxing the entire process was for me and my husband. Aubreyanna and her team were just amazing, they were there to answer questions and offer advice when we needed it, and helped me calm down
my over-eager mother and mother-in-law. If we could do it all over again, I would go with the Radisson Rochester Riverside without another thought.

Profile Picture Kerri, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Everyone at the Raddison was amazing but our coordinator Aubryanna Curtis was the absolute best!

Profile Picture Leslie, 8/1/14, 1 Review