Radisson Hotel Rochester Airport Reviews

Radisson Hotel Rochester Airport 2
  • Danielle

Danielle Ashley · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Amazing People

I have never felt so comfortable with this before. I love it so much!!!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • 2HeartsBeatas1

Natasha · Married on 07/14/2017

Words can't express the gratitude and thanks I have for the staff at the Radisson Jefferson Rd.. I had my wedding here this past Friday and it was everything I wanted and then some.. Jess i don't even know what to.say about her but she is fabulous go with her you won't regret it at all. From the first day we met with her we knew we made the best decision .. Jess, Tiffany, Patty special thanks from Mrs . Davis

Sent on 07/18/2017

Juanita · Married on 07/07/2017

Jessica and the other staff went over and beyond to make sure my friend's wedding day was special. It was a last minute decision to have a reception and Jessica and the other staff were so accommodating and down to earth. I have never worked with individuals in similar events that were so personable and attentive. I can't give enough positive feedback! Thank you all so much!

Sent on 07/12/2017

TANIA · Married on 02/10/2017

service WAS WONDERFUL. rooms WERE CLEAN AND STAFF WAS THE BEST. food WAS GREAT.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Megan · Married on 11/11/2016

The entire Airport Radisson hotel staff was incredible to work with for our wedding. Every person we came across was friendly, helpful and went above and beyond to make sure our day was nothing short of amazing. The food was delicious and there were great options to choose from. We went with chicken saltimbocca, apple sausage stuffed pork chop, london broil and pasta primavera. Our guests raved about how delicious the food was. Jessica Reed, our wedding coordinator was absolutely amazing. She made every request we had possible and truly pulled off a remarkable event. She worked with my DJ and wedding planner to pull together a fantastic evening. I am SO glad we chose the Airport Radisson for our wedding- this place might be the best-kept wedding secret in Rochester!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Tanairi · Married on 07/09/2016

our wedding ceremony was held outdoors in the patio area by the gazebo . It was everything we invision . The weather was perfect , small and intimate. The staff was very patient and understanding with all of our needs . Jessica the wedding coordinator was excellent with all her help .and patience . Thank you so much to the Raddison airport staff for making our wedding memorable !!

Sent on 10/25/2016

steve · Married on 05/25/2014

Haylee Rockwell and her staff not only provided the highest level of service for our wedding, they made all of our wedding dreams come true. Haylee Rockwell, with her high level of expertise, practically planed our entire wedding for us. We are so so happy with our entire wedding experience at the Radisson Rochester airport! We will always recommend the Radisson Rochester airport to any body that is in need of a wedding venue. We both truly feel that all of the people at the people at the Rochester Radisson Airport are like family to us now!!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Jessica · Married on 01/18/2014

This venue is awesome!! The ballroom is gorgeous and has a beautiful wall of mirrors where the head table was placed. It was perfect!! The food was unbelievable!! Our package also included appetizers which were also delicious!! The staff is SUPER!! They have such a great attention to detail and were so friendly and helpful throughout the entire day! The staff was amazing! Very attentive to all the guests!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/28/2016

Jessica was awesome. She was very professional, kind and willing to help us any way she could. The only downside was our bartender. He kept leaving the bar for no reason for lengthy periods of time. We didn't find this out until our guests told us after.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Jazmin · Married on 09/02/2017

Jessica and Staff did a great job making sure my wedding day was everything I had imagined. Very Friendly staff, my wedding was one big party we all enjoyed. The Radisson Airport is a great place to host your wedding.

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Radisson Hotel Rochester Airport 3
    Radisson Hotel Rochester Airport 4
  • Monet

Monet · Married on 07/15/2017

4.2

First let me say how awesome my wedding was! Jessica Reed and the staff at the Radisson Airport were so awesome and accommodating. We had to switch our venue only a few months out and they swooped in and saved the day effortlessly! All requests were granted, they were very professional and responsive to all matters. Jessica kept me calm and cool even when I thought I would lose it during the planning! The ceremony was great! The food was awesome! The facility itself was very nice and clean and set up beautifully for our special day. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so magical and it ran so smooth! No bridezilla here! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great place to have both their wedding ceremony and reception.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Deanna · Married on 08/07/2016

4.2

Our wedding was beautiful. Very elegant and the food was great. We had about 165 guests and that amount was perfect for the ballroom . Staff was very nice and made sure our needs were met

Sent on 07/18/2017