Radiant Vows- Rev. Robin L. Zucker, MDiv. - a professional marriage ministry Reviews

57 | Pittsburgh, PA

57 Reviews for Radiant Vows- Rev. Robin L. Zucker, MDiv. - a professional marriage ministry

Amy · Married on 07/25/2009

We chose Robin because of her warm, caring demeanor and her inclusive pre-marital counseling sessions. After the wedding, we received so many compliments regarding Robin's ceremony on how it was so personal and relevant to us. Our guests felts like they were included in the process of the marriage and commented that they knew us better as a couple after her ceremony. Robin was able to take a very stressful day and turn it into a calm, community sharing and fun event. We highly recommend Robin as your officiant.

Sent on 10/04/2009

Leonardo · Married on 07/11/2009

Rev.Robin was verry professional, and carying i would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/01/2009

Jen · Married on 07/04/2009

Robin was very professional yet personal. It was truly a joy having her officiate our wedding. The PREPARE program she offered was a wonderful way to reconnect with my fiance during the craziness of wedding planning.

Sent on 11/20/2009

Kim · Married on 06/19/2009

Robin was great! I can't even count the comments we received about how wonderful our ceremony was. Our guests absolutely loved the uniqueness and individuality of the ceremony. My husband and I also had a wonderful day. Robin was instrumental in helping us coordinate the ceremony and tailor it to exactly what we imagined it would be. The pre-marriage sessions were also great...it was fun to reflect on our relationship in the past, present, and future. We would recommend Robin to any couple!!

Sent on 11/20/2009

Renee · Married on 05/30/2009

Robin was amazing to work with. Every time my husband and I left her office we felt stronger as a couple and as individuals. We truly felt that she was interested in helping us succeed in marriage. By the time our wedding arrived, we felt as though she was an old friend who knew all that had brought us to this point in our lives. During the ceremony, she spoke about us as though she knew everything that had brought us together, about those people who were the most important in our lives, and about all that we treasured as a couple. We have had more people than I can count tell us how wonderful the ceremony was and that it was by far one of the more personal and touching ceremonies they have ever been to. I can't say enough kind words about Robin. I would (and do) recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 09/03/2009

Maryanne · Married on 04/25/2009

We could not be happier with our choice of Rev. Zucker. Though our reception was phenomenal and in an awe-inspiring place, no conversation with our guests has begun with anything but high accolades for the ceremony. Robin managed to weave a beautiful, personalized ceremony that spoke to everyone in the room – non-religious to devout. Everyone has talked about how moved they were and how much they enjoyed the ceremony in comparison with other weddings they have attended. As thrilled as our guests were, their happiness with the ceremony pales in comparison with ours. Beth and I feel as if we have been given a tremendous gift - a highly personalized ceremony, delivered by an unbelievably passionate and caring individual. Though parts of the day are a blur, we both vividly remember each moment of the ceremony and feel as if what was said reflects the foundation of our marriage. We are so grateful for Robin’s personalized touch and the time she took to get to know us. We highly recommend Robin.

Amy · Married on 04/11/2009

Robin was great. She helped design a very personal and meaningful wedding for us. She listened to what we wanted, what we didn't, and she designed a great ceremony that was about us and our relationship. Our guests commented on how special the ceremony was - simple yet perfect. We also went through the PREPARE program with Robin a few months before the wedding which is something we recommend others do prior to saying "I do". It helped identify and clarify our communication strengths and weaknesses so that we have more tools to move forward with together as positively as possible. We wholeheartedly recommend the PREPARE program and Robin as an officiant.

Sent on 11/22/2009

Kerry · Married on 10/04/2008

Robin was a GREAT officiant for our wedding. We found her online after looking for a Unitarian Universalist or other equally open officiant to perform our ceremony. We met with her only twice before our wedding, but in that time I feel that she really got to know us and was able to put together a very personalized, funny, and beautiful ceremony for us.

Robin is very open when it comes to putting the ceremony together. She provides great resources with different wordings of vows, readings, etc. Part of her fee is to take an SAT-like compatability test of sorts. I was hesitant about this at first, but it gave her a good platform to get to know us and discussion points for us. And it was a nice validation before our wedding that my husband and I had great results from the test.

Robin is also great as far as organization. She was very prompt at our rehearsal in directing people and getting everyone together so that we knew where to walk, where to stand, etc. And our wedding day was also very well organized.

We had many comments from our guests on our ceremony, mostly thanks to Robin's personality. During the ceremony she comes across as very articulate, wise, but also funny and warm. Originally, an officiant was not high on our priority list, we figured for a 20 minute civil ceremony any Justice of the Peace would do. But I am so glad we ended up going with Robin.

Sent on 12/05/2008

Christine · Married on 08/08/2008

We highly recommend Robin - she did such a fantastic job officiating our ceremony. Her words were beautiful and she also incorporated examples from our life, such as how we met, our interests and positive attributes we had written about each other to make it personal and fun. We also learned a lot about ourselves and each other during our meetings before our marriage. Robin also was thorough and prompt in answering all of our questions throughout the process. Thanks!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/21/2008

Robin was fabulous! She really got to know us before the wedding and made a huge effort to make the ceremony very personal. Everyone was coming up to us saying how much they loved the ceremony and how they had never been to one like it before. We wanted our guests to feel like they were a part of our day and Robin helped us achieve that.
    Robin also provides a service called PREPARE which had each of us take this little test that would come up with possible areas that she could talk to us about. This part was also great for us to be able to talk to someone else about any issues that we should be discusses. She also helped to show us ways in which we could communicate in our relationship.
    I would recommend Robin to any of my friends who are getting married!

Sent on 05/09/2009

Rebecca · Married on 06/08/2008

We can't recommend Robin highly enough. She helped us creatte a truly personalized ceremony that was full of joy, love, and laughter. We have such wonderful memories of our special day.

Jessica Bowser · Married on 02/14/2016

We were so grateful to find Reverend Robin Zuker. My (now) husband and I decided on February 1 to elope on February 14. It was very important to us to have a professional marry us and someone with a religious background. We wanted to have a meaningful wedding ceremony that was personal and simple. Rev Robin responded to my inquiry within 2 days. We met 6 days later and were married by her on 2/14. It was awesome. She provided a wonderful packet that outlined all the important parts of the ceremony and then met with us to help guide our choices. Although we only talked on the phone twice and met once, we both agreed that she got to know us and performed a WONDERFUL MEANINGFUL Ceremony for us. The ceremony had everything in that we asked for as well as personal touches from Robin that made it perfect.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/19/2013

We loved working with Robin!
    We HIGHLY recommend doing the PREPARE program with her where you fill out a questionare and then discuss the results. It was so nice to talk through our relationship and think about how to be better partners as we were preparing for the wedding. It's also great because Robin actually new us when we she was performing her ceremony and it was wonderfully personal to my husband and I (our guests had nothing but great things to say!).

Sent on 11/10/2013

Colleen · Married on 04/27/2013

Robin was just what we were looking for. We found her on the internet and have determined that it was the luckiest find. We did participate in her PREPARE program and it was well worth our time. We received so many compliments about Robin. Everyone assumed she was a long time friend of ours. We had to convince people that we had only spent a couple of hours with her. The ceremony she provided to us was very personal. It incorporated our beliefs and station in life. She made people laugh and some even cried. Better than we ever could have imagined.

Sent on 08/15/2013

caitlin · Married on 06/30/2012

3.5

Hiring Robin was literally the best decision that my husband and I made for the wedding. She was extremely professional and this quality really calmed us down during the mist of it all. Her words and demeanor both created a personal and beautiful ceremony. During the prep program, she really listened to our personalities and that shone through the day of our wedding. She was wonderful.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Julia · Married on 06/19/2015

3.0

I loved, loved working with Reverend Robin of Radiant Vows. She was attentive to the religious traditions of my family and my now-husband's, while also honoring the special traditions that he and I hoped to include in our ceremony and leading us through a non-religious affair that was still special for our Christian parents. She was also a great listener throughout our consultation process, while providing so much insight into the order of the ceremony as well as her own keen recommendations. At the rehearsal, Robin took charge of the crowd and moved us through the ceremony practice swiftly and efficiently (not an easy task with my loud, disorganized family!) Although she was a little slow on email at times, Robin made sure to always answer my questions and schedule our meetings when I happened to be in town, making it possible for us to plan the ceremony even though I live out of state. I am so glad we chose Radiant Vows-- Robin is a wonderful officiant!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/09/2015

Robin did a nice job on the ceremony. All wedding guests were impressed. She made the day memorable!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Diane · Married on 06/12/2010

We really enjoyed working with Rev. Robin! After meeting with several officiants, it was clear to us that Rev. Robin would take the time to help us create the type of personalized, interfaith ceremony we were interested in. She spent over an hour with us at our initial meeting (before even deciding to book her) just getting to know us. The PREPARE processs was also very valuable - not only did she get to us as a couple very well, but we learned a lot about each other and our relationship in the process. Definintely recommend doing this before getting married! She is genuine and provided us and our family with a very memorable wedding ceremony!

Sent on 07/13/2010

Christine · Married on 09/18/2010

Robin was an excellent minister. We felt so comfortable with her and in her ability to create a warm and meaningful service for us. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to create a personal and meaningful ceremony!

Sent on 10/17/2010

Cristi · Married on 09/24/2011

We contacted Rev. Robin Zucker (Radiant Vows) a couple of months before our wedding. We had hired an officiant that blew us off at the last minute and informed her of what was going on. She jumped right in to help us and made our day very special. We had already written a ceremony and she was ok with that...she just added a little bit of her own special touches to make it perfect.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Tara · Married on 10/10/2010

Robin was such an amiable, affable and accessible person. My husband and I are not of the same faith, so in our search to find a Unitarian minister that fit us well, we did meet quite a few. Robin stood out because she spent over an hour and a half with us in our get-to-know-you session where we really felt a connection. She helped us design a ceremony that truly reflected who we are as a couple. She also had knowledge of different cultures and customs and offered suggestions for various parts of the ceremony. Our guests in the audience raved that she was natural, composed and warm!

Sent on 12/17/2010

Hana · Married on 09/12/2009

Very pleasant to work with, flexible and offered lots of choices for readings. Because of short notice on our part had to do rehearsal with a stand-in.

Sent on 12/12/2009

4.2
      3.5

The church and officiant did a good job with the ceremony.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Juliane · Married on 09/05/2010

4.2
      3.0

My fiancé and I didn’t want to forget the whole reason about getting married was to get married so we thought long and hard about who was actually going to perform the most important part of our day. We decided to go with Robin because she was warm and welcoming and she offered pre-marriage counseling. She was a bit over our budget, but we decided that this was going to be the best investment we would make towards our marriage. Our ceremony included many personal aspects about who we were as individuals and as a couple. There were so many personal touches. We received many compliments on our ceremony and we benefitted from the one on one sessions with her.

Sent on 12/09/2010

Kevin · Married on 02/18/2011

3.5

We contacted Reverend Robin weeks before our civil ceremony and she was quick to create a program for us that was unique and personal despite the short notice budget constraints. I would highly recommend Rev. Robin if you want your special day to be well planned and one to remember. She is very professional and well organized and knows what she is doing, with Rev. Robin you will be in good hands.

Sent on 05/26/2011