29 Reviews for Rachel's Lakeside

Barware (1)
Flatware (1)
Linens (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

This venue is a great place in all aspects. Professional an courteous help and very kink and understanding to all.

Profile Picture Ken, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married on March 18, 2018 — we booked and planned our wedding all in just a month span in which Sherri and Tyler were incredible help. They were great to help planning and making sure everything was completed in timely manner. The day of the wedding, Tyler was there to help and he was amazing. Our wedding day was stress free and not a worry in sight thanks to Tyler making sure everything went smoothly. Our guest continue to talk about how nice it was and how great the lunch buffet was. Would recommend this venue in every way possible. Thank you Sherri and Tyler for all you have done!

- The Belyea's

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amanda, 3/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Sherri from Rachel's was a blast, Sherri helps you out with your day and makes you feel special. Sherri stayed on top of everything and was very organized. I even noticed that even was she was not in her office she walked around with the phone so that way she wouldn't miss any phone calls. Even on the day of your wedding Sherri will make sure that you are not stressed what so ever. My father likes to walk around and usually i have to follow him to make sure not lose him, but Sherri was very nice and on my wedding day she kept an eye on him as i got ready and was out of site form my Groom.

Profile Picture Kristin , 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So happy we chose Rachel's! Sherri and Tyler were truly amazing. The food, decorations and service was phenomenal. Highly recommended

Profile Picture Sue, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding and ceremony at Rachel's lakeside. From the moment we walked into the venu and spoke with Sherri we knew that is where we were having our big day! Sherri is amazing and made sure no matter what we were looking to do it was done, she was always there when I had questions. The day of our friends and family raved about how beautiful everything was done, how great the food was. Sherri was there to make sure everything went as planned even made sure our guests were happy. I would highly recommend Sherri to anyone one I know looking for a venu. No matter the occasion stop by Rachel's you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Rachel's Lakeside in Dartmouth, MA and we couldn't of asked for anything better! Sherri was great and she went above and beyond to make us happy!! All we kept hearing all night at our wedding was how beautiful our ceremony was, how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was! We had many out of town guests at our wedding and they were also blown away at how great everything was, especially the food!! Everything on the menu that night tasted fantastic, especially the Portugese Stuffed Chicken, they did such an excellent job!! The day and night ran so smoothly it was actually hard to believe how smooth everything went, but we are extremely greatful to have worked with Rachel's Lakeside! We absolutely recommend Rachel's Lakeside for any occasion, especially a wedding! Thank you so much Sherri and Rachel's Lakeside for allowing us to have our perfect wedding night!!!

Profile Picture Melinda, 6/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I begin? I have never been to a function/wedding at Rachel's Lakesider, I fell in love with the outside of this Venue first. Then when I met Sheri she had such a great personality I just knew this was the place. It just felt right! Our last thing was to make sure the food was great sense we had never been here before. Everything from hors d'oeuvre to the main course was excellent. Sheri and Stephanie are an asset to this company. I would definitely recommend Rachel's Lakesider for your Venue!

Profile Picture CINDY, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bartender(s), Indoor

Rachel's Lakeside is an amazing place to have your wedding! The staff is fantastic! Their manager Sherri is the best. She made our day flow perfectly and made sure everything was just the way we wanted it! We got married right outside in the gazebo and everything was beautiful! The Bellagio room in the back was the perfect size for our wedding and also gave our guests access to the back desk for fresh air after dancing! I highly recommend Rachel's Lakeside if you want your wedding to be spectacular!

Profile Picture Karissa, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We chose Rachel's Lakeside for our reception venue after visiting several different venues, including other Lafrance Hospitality venues. We are very happy that we chose to have our wedding reception there. The staff were all so pleasant and generous. We worked with Sherri as our wedding coordinator during the planning process and she was so thoughtful and helped with any questions I had including when I had some decisions I just couldn't decide on. The day of our wedding was absolutely perfect. We chose the Bellagio room which was absolutely beautiful. Our guests loved the balcony that adjoins the room. The food we chose was delicious, all of our guests loved it. I would defiantly recommend any couples planning a wedding to visit Rachel's.

Profile Picture Bethany, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Chairs, Barware, Flatware, Linens, Wheelchair Access

Sherri is phenomenal and accommodating in every sense. She answered all my questions and worked with us on the food tastings. Great service and attentiveness. The grounds are lovely and easily accessible.

Profile Picture Anita, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

The food was amazing...beautiful outdoor deck by the lake!

Profile Picture filipa, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sherri was very helpful with ideas, helped find justice of peace, food was incredible, the assistant was a life saver the day of our wedding and kept me informed about everything, we forgot a lot of our keepsakes after the wedding but they saved them for us the next day when we went (which they are not responsible for) but I appreciate that they did ! also worked with our budget I'd recommend them to anyone :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Sherie Rego and the entire Rachels Lakeside staff made everything run so smoothly for us on our wedding day. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was great. They even helped us clean up at the end of the night.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/1/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sherri was very helpful and professional. She was so easy to work with and always was available to answer my questions. I loved the venue. It was clean, classy and roomy for all our 200+ guests. The food was delicious and exactly what we wanted. Our ceremony was located outside at Rachels on a beautiful autumn day. Sherri was very helpful and had a calm approach on a day that was very busy. I would highly recommend to contact Sherri at Rachels Lakeside.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Rachel's Lakeside is absolutely amazing! Great food and service.

Profile Picture User4263251, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Great staff!
Sherri worded with me from when I first went there ( 18 months before my wedding) until the day before! Trust me, when planning a wedding, it is so much easier to work with professional, responsible and flexible people. Everyone at Rachel`s was AMAZING! I could not be any happier!

Profile Picture Mayara, 7/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with rachels lakeside was a wonderful experience. I will definitely recommend them to everyone. They made my wedding day a dream come true! everything was on time. There was not one flaw. Someone was there to help you with every step of the evening. What a pleasant experience they made my wedding!

Profile Picture Sara, 4/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sherri at Rachel's Lakside is AMAZING!!! Unbelievably helpful, kind, responsive…. the venue was beautiful. Everything was executed perfectly, the food was amazing. All of our guests had such a wonderful time and said it was the best wedding they had ever been to… seriously!! Just awesome!! Thank you is not enough for making Domingos and I the most wonderful experience of our lifetime!!! = ) = ) = ) = )

Profile Picture Tabitha, 11/10/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at Rachel's Lakeside and it was amazing! The whole planning process with Sherri the manager was perfect and seamless. Every detail was met even the espresso machine we requested to have at the bar! My wedding reception was exactly how I always dreamed it would be!

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our ceremony, reception, and our rehearsal dinner at Rachel's. from the first moment we met with the head coordinator, Sherri Rego, we knew we made the right decision. Both her and the other coordinator, Stephanie were SO unbelievable from start to finish. From amny little question we had to every single detail, they made sure everything was absolutely perfect for us! What really impressed us most of all, we mainly dealt with Sherri, and she wasn't working the day of the event, Stephanie was which was absolutely perfect! But Sherri came in on her day off, to set up our candy station for us and that really impressed us, absoluitely top-notch service at Rachel's and would highly recommend them to absolutely anyone!!!!! Thank You Sherri and Stephanie!!!!!

Kim and Brian Andrews

Profile Picture Kim, 10/7/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rachel's is a great venue to celebrate your wedding reception. I enjoyed working with Sherry to help plan all the details. She was always quick to answer any questions that I had. Their services relieved a lot of my bridal stress. The night of the reception ran very smoothly with the staff taking care of all the details, leaving myself no worries, other to just enjoy our night. The food was excellent. I still have guests telling me how much they enjoyed their dinner!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 3/17/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rachel's Lakeside is an exceptional location for any wedding or event. With excellent service, professionalism, and attention to detail my wedding went very smooth.

Profile Picture Cristina, 7/19/08, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Rachel's was wonderful to work with and the day of our wedding ran smoothly!

Profile Picture Laurie, 7/8/06, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Rachel's Lakeside helped make my wedding day one of the most special days I have ever been a part of. The staff was amazing throughout the entire planning experience, the food was fantastic and the atmosphere was just amazing.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/20/11, 1 Review