10 Reviews for Rachel Silber's Makeup Artistry

Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

I used Rachel for multiple events and have been very happy each time. Whether it was for a casual daytime event or a dramatic nighttime event, I looked and felt beautiful when she was done. She is professional and so talented. I recommend her to everyone. No one has been disappointed.

Profile Picture Geri, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I couldnt be happier with the service i recieved from Rachel. She did an amazing job on my special day. Everything i wanted with my makeup she did exactly. She was very plesant to work with and I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Joanne, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel was so wonderful! She is extremely talented and such a nice person to be around, it made getting ready so much fun!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Not only does Rachel have the education and experience under her belt (or should I say apron?), but she's the best makeup artist I know. She is an expert at making women look and feel extra beautiful on some of the best days of their lives. I recommend her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Maxene, 5/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The first time Rachel did my makeup was my wedding in 2012. She is so flexible, professional and talented. She worked with me to make sure I had my ideal look. She also did my hair and my bridesmaids makeup/hair. Since then I have hired her on several occasions to do my makeup for photos, parties, festivals and halloween. I recommend her to everyone I know. If you want to look your best call Rachel Silber!

Profile Picture Giselle, 1/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

She was so helpful at my wedding. She did makeup fast and beautifully. All the girls loved her.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel not only did my wedding makeup, but she did bridesmaid makeup for me for all of my friends weddings because they all fell in love with her extraordinary talents! What's really great about Rachel is that she has the ability to combine your inspiration pictures and turn them into a look that's perfectly right for you. The combination of her talent, honesty and knowledge is exactly what every bride needs; she will only create a look that she knows will make you look and feel like the best version of yourself! And logistically, she's very responsible on time and the pacing - a great quality when you've got the day planned down to the minute. Also, if possible, get your bridesmaids to spring/opt-in for her services. She can artfully create individual looks for every single person while still holding true to the tone and theme that the bride has already set. Because she's so good at what she does, it's usually pretty obvious when someone doesn't opt-in for the services and can be a miss for the photos. Trust me... she's totally worth it. They'll be very glad they spent the money!

Profile Picture Milenda, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel was the best makeup artist any bride could ask for! From the very first trial all the way through she was prompt, professional and knowledgeable. I tried out another make up artist first but Rachel’s skills were clearly next level and her price is very affordable for what you get!

I literally felt the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life after she was done! She did my maid of honor’s makeup as well and it was too perfect. She knows skin tone and eye color and how to make your best features POP!!

On top of that, my hairstylist got lost TWICE and was an hour late but Rachel was so comforting and offered to do my hair if needed (because she is ALSO a hair wizard of course). It was such a comfort to have her there and her personality is so easy-going and friendly; all your bridesmaids will
Love her.

Top notch service and would recommend to any bride who wants to be their most gorgeous self on tbeir wedding day ;)

Profile Picture Jules, 6/15/18, 1 Review