Rachel Reese Cake Boutique Reviews

4 | Augusta, GA

4 Reviews for Rachel Reese Cake Boutique

Elaine · Married on 08/20/2013

Not a wedding cake but a birthday cake. Rachel made a Harley Davidson cake for my brothers birthday and it was perfect. My brother was speechless and we had to make him cut the cake. Thank you Rachel. Wonderful job. Elaine Hutto

Sent on 08/29/2013

Rachel was very responsive to the needs of our wedding cake, She delivered on time, did the set up at my venue and made sure we were happy. The cake was delicious and we had so many compliments about it. I would recommend Rachel to anyone that is looking for a affordable, beautiful wedding cake.

Sent on 07/10/2013

April · Married on 11/03/2012

Not only was the cake one of the more inexpensive ones I found, it was beautiful! Rachel Reese delivered the cake and did not leave until every inch of the cake was exactly perfect on our table. She even checked in with me and ran to get a serving spoon for our punch bowl we forgot. The service was above and beyond what I could ask for. Every time I emailed or called in preparation for the wedding, the phone or email was answered in a timely manner. A nervous bride couldn't ask for more. I 1000% recommend this cake service.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/19/2011

My wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. We could not thank Rachel Reese Boutique enough for providing such great service. She is flexible, provides wonderful ideas and suggestions, showed up early to make sure everything was in place, and stayed in contact with us throughout the entire planning. I spent much less than I expected or budgeted for. What a treat to re-enjoy on our 1 year anniversary :) Thank you, Rachel!

Sent on 07/20/2013