rachel waters Reviews

View more information

• Lauren
    Lauren D. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Artistic Photography with extra magic thrown on top

Rachel did a fantastic job!! When we set out to find a photographer we kept this question in mind "what artwork do we want in our house after the wedding?" Once we saw Rachel's work, it was a no brainer. She is truly an artist and gave us such amazing, editorial, unique, and perfect photos for us. She was great to work with and we really liked her as a person too! Definitely important when you're spending your whole wedding day with someone. She was up for anything and had really creative fun ideas of her own. Would book her again for anything!!
    Emily Married on 10/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We loved our experience with Rachel!! Our wedding photos are absolutely breathtaking and we could not love them more!!! We've received so many compliments from friends and family as well. Rachel was easy to work with and made us both feel comfortable in front of a camera. So pleased with our choice for our wedding photographer!
    Stacey Married on 06/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rachel is amazing. She is patient, flexible, creative, kind, friendly, a great communicator, and most importantly, one of the best humans that you'll get to meet. We are in love with our wedding and engagement photos that she took for us. All of our loved ones have been telling us that they feel like they get to relive our wedding day as they look through our photos- the photos are so beautiful, organic, candid, and somehow capture the spirit and emotion of that day. She is seriously the best and feel so lucky that she was able to be by our side on the happiest day of our life!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Mackenzee Married on 06/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rachel is hands down the best. I could not have asked for a better photographer for our special day. She is not only extremely talented, she was so helpful. She helped pick and create my bouquet, flower crown, and my husband's boutonniere. She bought a kimono to match my dress(just because I mentioned it), and then took us to dinner that evening! I mean come on! Rachel is such a genuine and down-to-Earth gal and so easy-going. She helped keep our big day stress-free and fun which is exactly what we wanted. We are absolutely blown away with our photos and I can not recommend her enough. If you are looking for an amazing photographer, you have found her!
    Mollie Married on 06/10/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rachel killed it. Not only is she an incredibly talented photographer, but she is also professional, responsive, and the most flexible (she stayed an hour past her scheduled time at our reception and did not complain one bit). I could not be more pleased with the quality and creativity of the finished product - her pictures are seriously a work of art and I feel like I hit the jackpot in securing her to capture my day. Believe me when I say, you will not be disappointed with Rachel.
    Lisa Married on 01/17/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Choosing Rachel to be my wedding photographer was probably the best choice I made in the wedding planning process. Though she is an Oklahoma City based photographer and I live in Central Florida, a common friend introduced me to her work and I couldn't get her photography off of my mind. Once I contacted her, she was more than willing to work within my budget to make everything work well for both of us. Rachel was so professional and personable over email, text, and in person with both me and my family. We had about a hundred questions and she answered every one quickly (usually within minutes and no more than a day).

When the wedding came closer, she was sure to communicate her travel schedule to me and make sure we were on the same page for all the details, which was such a relief for me not to chase her down like my other vendors. Due to her long-distance travel, we welcomed her to our rehearsal dinner along with her second shooter Roger. It was nice to connect so much before the wedding, and I think it helped the wedding go so smoothly and the photography to come out even better.

On the wedding day, Rachel and Roger showed up early (even when the start time was around 7am for getting ready) and got straight to work. They were friendly and helpful but were able to somehow go unnoticeable as we went about the day. I received the photos extremely quickly with more edited photos than I ever expected. I have gone through them all so many times and each time cannot believe how well she captured the day and my husband and I's love.

I could not recommend Rachel and her photography enough, and I am so thankful that I chose her for my wedding.

• User2033921 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rachel is a wonderful photographer who proves to be a great listener as well. Through long distance communication, both email and by phone, she coordinated her services for an out of state wedding for our daughter and son in law. For them the photography was an incredibly important and meaningful element of their special day. They were so happy to make arrangements with Rachel. When she arrived early the day before the wedding along with Roger, her assistant, I quickly noticed her warm, attentive and thoughtful demeanor. I could understand why my daughter felt so at ease and comfortable in her presence.

As the mother of the bride, I can truly say that Rachel captured the emotional aspects of joy and happiness, while understanding the vision of how my daughter and son in law wanted their wedding day to look, feel and, most importantly, how it was to be remembered in images. Rachel’s photography really shows her conscious effort to be attuned to the emotional aspects of the occasion. While reviewing the many photos taken, I was surprised by how she managed to get candid shots of the most endearing moments. I didn’t even remember her nearby!

I’m sure many people read these reviews to find the best photographer to match their needs. I know that Rachel is open, honest and sincere about her services and she is happy to communicate and coordinate how she can help you. Reliability, attentiveness and stamina are just a few of her qualities. Mostly though, I think she is an incredibly gifted artist who uses a camera as her medium.
    Crosby Married on 10/04/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If I planned my entire wedding again, I would pick Rachel. Rachel is located in the Oklahoma City area, but loves to travel. I am in the Wichita, KS area and expanded my horizons when I wasn't finding what I wanted in photography right in my area. From the moment we connected, I knew I made a good decision. First off, she responds right away. That may seem small, but brides understand. You can't afford to wait 2 weeks for a response to an email. You never have to wait with her. Not to mention how fast she gets the files (pictures) out. I was expecting to wait a while. I used her for my wedding and also my engagement session. She knew we were a little behind schedule and wanted the Save the Dates out soon. She had those beautiful images to me.. FAST.
    Lets get to the actual pictures themselves. I am so, so, so impressed. Just what was in my head. I loved my engagement session and wasn't sure how she would out-do herself for my wedding. But she did. They are gorgeous. She was open to my suggestion, but obviously has millions of creative ideas herself for her clients. She was a joy to work with, along with her co-photographer Coleen. They felt more like friends than anything else. My head was in the clouds the day of my wedding. Rachel showed up early and immediately started snapping away. I had blanked and never made "a list" of the specific pictures I wanted taken. Now looking back at all the pictures, she captured everything I wanted from that day. She is extremely professional. Start to finish, I have no complaints. Photography is one of those huge things you want to check off your list at the very beginning of the planning process. It might be the most important choice you make. Do yourself a favor and hire Rachel. I never once worried and the whole experience was stress free. I know I'll look back in 50 years I love the images of that day. They are beautiful.
  • User2292428 2+ years ago
    4.2 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am extremely picky about photography so choosing a wedding photographer was my first "to do" item for our wedding planning. I poured over photographers' online portfolios for hours, scrutinizing their ability to capture true emotion, especially in the commotion of receptions. Rachel's photos cleanly represented pure joy. Whether capturing the inanimate details of the occasion or the human interaction, her photos were beautiful. Her wedding packages are straight forward and she provides all edited images for your download, which was important to me. When my fiance and I met with her, she was very professional and flexible. So flexible, in fact, that she agreed to meet us for sunrise (6AM) engagement pictures. We received our engagement pictures and are absolutely thrilled. They genuinely capture the joy my fiance and I feel when we are together and how excited we are to celebrate this occasion in our lives. We are so excited to see how the wedding pictures turn out!