Rachel Lusky Photography Reviews

50 | Erie, PA

50 Reviews for Rachel Lusky Photography

Stacy · Married on 10/08/2011

Rachel did an amazing job with the photography both for our engagement pictures and our wedding! She was very organized, had great ideas for different poses/shots, and she worked really well with everyone in our family (unruly kids especially :) We would absolutely recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 12/15/2011

Rachel Lusky Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stacy! Your wedding was a joy to photograph :)

Hollie · Married on 09/30/2011

We couldn't have asked for better work!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2011

Rachel Lusky,owner of pure motif was absolutely wonderful! Our engagement and wedding pictures were amazing. The wedding photographs were better than I had even imagined they would be. She captured pictures at times when I did not even realize she was taking them. She is an amazingly creative person and that comes through in her beautiful photographs. Working with Rachel was also a pleasure. She was very flexible with her schedule, always returned emails and phone calls, and had great ideas. The one aspect of my wedding that did not cause me stress was my photographer. I knew I could depend on her and that everything would be wonderful and it was. The next time I need a photographer I will be calling Rachel. I cannot say enough great things about Rachel I give her the highest of recommendations!

Sent on 12/02/2011

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2011

Rachel was awesome. I can't wait to work with her again. My pictures are so beautiful. I have looked at some friends photos from their weddings and they don't even compare to mine. She was always easy to reach by phone/email. I would definitely recommend her to future brides!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2011

Heather · Married on 07/23/2011

Rachel was AMAZING to say the least!!When I started my planning I wanted my photographer to be fabulous, organized, fun, professional and experienced. I found all of these with Rachel at Puremotif! I knew that I could count on her to get every last detail captured like that moment during the ceremony when you and your husband first meet eyes...or when you and your dad had that last dance...or when a crazy relative got down on the dance floor, she got them all, dont worry. Thats just it, I never worried that something was going to be missed because I knew that Rachel and her assistant would have gotten it all. Rachel not only does an amazing job with all of her photos she really gets to know you as a couple and what is important to you on your big day. Getting in touch with her and discussing questions and concerns I had was never an issue. She is very flexible with time, photo packages and pricing. I would HIGHLY recommend PUREMOTIF PHOTOGRAPHY for ANY of your special occasions, especially your wedding. The best feeling I can share is that I know when I look back on my photos it will be like I am right there again, reliving the most incredible day all over again... thank you Rachel! <3

Sent on 08/08/2011

Karen · Married on 07/16/2011

I cannot say enough great things about her--Rachel at PureMotif is fabulous! We used her for our engagement and wedding photos, and are so, so, so happy we went with her! If you need a wedding photographer in the Erie area, she (and her assistant) are wonderful. Rachel has an eye for photography and keeps up with what's going on in the wedding world in a way that we couldn't find anywhere else in the area. Her photos are not overly edited or cheesy, but really captured the feeling of the wedding day. She is very professional, flexible, and fun to work with... and for anyone who is not naturally comfortable in front of the camera, she makes you feel comfortable! Highly recommended! I love our photos!

Sent on 09/29/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2010

I couldn't have been more happy with my choice of photographer. Rachel got pictures of everything without it seeming like she was everywhere and involved in everything. During the ceremony and reception Rachel was able to capture so much without being in the way or invasive. When I looked at my pictures they were better than I could have ever imagined, I saw so many things that I didn't get a chance to see on my special day. Rachel was very personal and friendly, I felt very comfortable working with her. I would suggest Puremotif to anyone I know getting married or in need of a photographer (and have). If you're considering going with Puremotif, just do it you won't be sorry.

P.S. I hate giving reviews with all 5/5's because it seems like you just clicked all 5's to just give a good review however I couldn't find any area to even put a 4.5 on.

Sent on 01/14/2011

Carly · Married on 09/04/2010

After our first meeting with Rachel we knew she was a perfect fit to be our photographer for our wedding. She exceeded our expectations. She was supportive and handled all of my craziness the day of the wedding. The pictures are amazing! And she was a ton of help putting our storybook album together! She kept us on track to get the album before Christmas.

Sent on 12/01/2010

Rachel Lusky Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Carly! Your wedding was one of my favorites this year despite all the craziness. I'm so glad you chose me!

Amy · Married on 08/20/2010

Rachel is a very talented photographer and very easy and fun to work with. She will chronicle your whole day and you won\'t have to worry about a thing but enjoying your wedding day. I love her photography and editing style and she does amazing wedding albums for an amazing final package. You won\'t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/23/2011

Amiee · Married on 07/31/2010

Rachel was absolutely wonderful to work with! She had many great ideas so that I didnt have anything extra to stress about. The pictures turned out beautiful. After I used her services and she did such a great job, my sister and two cousins also went with her services. I would def. recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/14/2011

Rachel Lusky Photography's reply:

Thanks so much!! I loved working with you guys, and your wedding was so beautiful. From the colors to the venues it was such a pleasure to photograph :)

Holly · Married on 05/22/2010

We used Puremotif for both our Engagement and Wedding photography. Rachel was a lot of fun to work with and we have some incredible pictures from both days. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Rachel Lusky Photography's reply:

Thanks you guys - I LOVED working with you too!! Fantastic clients :)

Jessy · Married on 10/24/2009

I cannot say enough how wonderful Rachel was to work with. The whole process - from booking to talking about the shots for the wedding day to the wedding day itself - was enjoyable and pleasant. It didn't even feel like we were posing for pictures, we were just enjoying our day, and she was there to capture those moments.

In my opinion, photography is such a personal and important part about a wedding - the pictures are what you have to take you right back to your wedding day. When I look at my pictures, a year plus later, I'm taken right back to the joy, happiness and emotion that I felt on that day. Perfect photography captures all of those things - and that's what Rachel gave me.

Rachel listened to what I wanted in my photos and made them come to life. She's amazing!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Nicole · Married on 09/12/2009

Rachel's pictures from my engagement and wedding were absolutely amazing! I have received many compliments and always mentioned her name. She is very personable and down-to-earth, yet professional in making sure everything is done on time and as expected. I would highly recommend her to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 01/24/2011

Rachel Lusky Photography's reply:

Thanks Nicole! It was such a great day and I was so happy with how everything turned out for you. Knowing you guys are happy is all I can ask for!

Jess · Married on 05/22/2009

Rachel did a great job doing photos for our wedding. She had tons of creative ideas to make our pictures more fun, but also did everything we requested! She was great!

Sent on 01/27/2011

Jessica · Married on 08/16/2008

Rachel of Puremotif Photography and Design was wonderful in photographing our wedding. Her eye for the perfect wedding photo is apparent throughout our entire portfolio. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect photography experience. I am proud to call her my friend, but when I hired her, I was able to see her professional side and I was completely impressed! She was easy to work with and encouraged the wedding party to be a part of the photography experience in choosing shots, while still maintaining creative control. She truly loves what she does and it shows. Each new wedding portfolio I see of hers gets better and better every time! Hire her!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Katie · Married on 08/30/2014

It is impossible to have anything bad to say about Rachel. She made us immediately feel comfortable and helped us to relax during our engagement pictures and captured some absolutely priceless and beautiful pictures. She answered many questions for me as we prepared for the big day and then again went above and beyond on our wedding day! Love Love Love Rachel and her work!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Bryan and Aimee · Married on 07/07/2012

Rachel Lusky met our very high expectations. Meeting with her was a pleasure and communication was on point throughout the process. We requested a photo booth, and at the time she did not have one but was open to the idea. She purchased the equipment, had amazing props, and everything went smoothly. We felt the value was fair because we received full rights to the wedding pictures. Rachel is very creative and a modern photographer. She is a pleasure to work with, and if we ever have children we will be using her!

Sent on 08/26/2012

Alyson · Married on 05/19/2012

We loved having Rachel photograph our wedding! She was always VERY receptive to our wants and needs and was always willing to meet and/or discuss our event with us. She was WONDERFUL and we definately recommend her to everyone we know for their events.

Sent on 06/21/2012

Kelsey · Married on 08/06/2011

The most beautiful pictures were taken of my wedding!! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Rachel is a wonderful, talented young woman and I wish her the best in her future!! I am so grateful for the time and effort she put into the wedding day and even after, preparing and editing pictures!! She is definitely a Godsend!!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Melissa · Married on 02/05/2011

I really enjoyed working with Rachel. She's very friendly and outgoing! She has great ideas for shots and is also very prompt and flexible. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/10/2011

Casey · Married on 09/12/2008

I absolutely LOVED working with Rachel. She made everyone in my family feel comfortable, and as a result her pictures look NATURAL! There is nothing 'posed' or 'fake' about the photographs that she takes. She captures the day in way that encompasses the spirit and love of the event.
    In fact, I have used her for several other photography projects since my wedding day and I was equally as satisfied with each photo session as I was with my wedding!

Sent on 12/09/2011

Katie · 0000-00-00

Rachel is seriously the best. She was professional, personable and most importantly, she's fantastic at her job. She was incredibly accommodating, and gave us thousands of photos in an incredibly timely manner after the wedding. Her editing is just enough to make it look professional and classy but is not overbearing or overworked. Rachel was a gem to work with and made sure to get every type of shot that I wanted. Photography was one of my top most important things from our wedding and I spent a lot of time researching different photographers, when I reached out to Rachel I found everything I was looking for and could not be more pleased with the results!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Leslie · Married on 11/05/2016

3.5

We LOVED LOVED LOVED every photo Rachel and her assistant took! She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We can not recommend her highly enough!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

jaclyn · Married on 06/02/2012

Our wedding pictures came back perfect and in a timely manner. Rachel is so talented and easy to work with! She is hands down, the most fun photographer that we could have had. She was very attentive to my ideas and requests which made the whole process wonderful! I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Rachel Lusky Photography's reply:

Jaclyn - your wedding was unbelievable! Thank you for hiring me to capture it! :)

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2011

4.2

I looooved working with Rachel. She was very down to earth, she is young and has a fresh eye for good shots and locations, she uses modern techniques and her pictures were breathtaking. Our album is fantastic! She was very easy to talk to. She really sparkled on the wedding day and was in control of my crazy wedding party the whole day (which was no easy task!). I would and have recommended her to any bride-to-be, she did a great job!

Sent on 12/02/2011