Rachel Liz Photography Reviews

Rachel Liz Photography 5
Rachel Liz Photography 6
Rachel Liz Photography 7

Becca · Married on 10/10/2015

Really fantastic. We HATE having our photos taken, but she made our wedding sessions so much fun. The photos are beautiful, and we couldn't have been happier. Highly recommend!

Amy · Married on 10/03/2015

Rachel was AWESOME!! She was great to work with. Such a Sweetie and so very talented!!! She was also very helpful when we weren't sure where we should take our engagement photos. She new the best spots in the city for some really amazing pictures.

Kristen · Married on 09/25/2015

Rachel and her team are a dream to work with. I've done four shoots with her now-- boudoir, engagement, wedding, and then a family session for my parents--and each has been an incredible experience. The photos are absolutely stunning; I've never had anyone look at a single one of our photos without saying how gorgeous they are. Rachel is a fantastic human and so incredible to work with; I just can't say enough good things. She gives so much of her time and self, gets to know you as a client to ensure an outcome that is unique to you, and makes the entire experience a dream from start to finish. You can't find a photographer better than this and I have (and will keep) used her again and again.

Amy · Married on 09/25/2015

Rachel is the epitome of awesome. She has such wholesome and authentic talent, and truly loves her clients. She is incredibly easy to get along with, which makes it easy to feel comfortable and at ease while she works around you. I've booked Rachel for a variety of shoots over the last two years and she keeps wowing me with the results. I'm so incredibly happy I found her---now GO BOOK HER so you can be too!!!!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Jake · Married on 04/18/2015

One word: AMAZING!! Booking with Rachel was the first decision we made for our wedding, and it was easily the best vendor decision that we made!! The pictures we received look like they came out of a magazine, and she made us feel so comfortable and relaxed the entire day. We asked Rachel to travel across the country to photograph our wedding, and establishing all the details and her communication were all top-notch. Her creative-input for posing was perfect, and she captured many amazing memories!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Kate · Married on 03/08/2014

Absolutely the sweetest and most talented photographer! She is easy to work with and grabs amazing shots (that sometimes you don't even understand until you see the amazing picture). She is worth every single cent!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Megan · Married on 07/07/2018

Working with Rachel was such a dream! Book her immediately, you won't regret it! I don't like having my picture taken but she made us feel so at ease for both our engagement and wedding pictures. Rachel gave great directions so we looked very natural in all the pictures instead of posey like typical wedding pictures can be. She's a pleasure to be around - funny and fun but still a professional! We just got our pictures back from the wedding and could not be happier. We received so many that it took us days to narrow it down to an acceptable number to share. They are so beautiful and I love the way Rachel works with natural light and captures such genuine moments. So many guests commented at the wedding how amazing she was and even more when we posted the final product! Our pictures are unreal. I think working with Rachel as our photographer was the best decision we made when planning our wedding.

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Rachel Liz Photography 8
    Rachel Liz Photography 9
    Rachel Liz Photography 10
    Rachel Liz Photography 11
    Rachel Liz Photography 12
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/16/2017

Rachel is excellent! She wanted to meet via Skype when I first inquired to make sure our personalities meshed. The minute I hung up I knew I wanted her (our shared love for tacos didn't hurt!!)! We met her for our engagement session in December 2016 (she provided suggestions on what to wear, what photographs well, location ideas), and she strikes the perfect balance between being extremely professional, while still being fun and making us laugh. My fiance and I both felt instantly comfortable with her, and our photos reflect that - they look natural, and truly capture our personalities. The photos are exactly what I was hoping for. So looking forward to having her and her second shooter capture our wedding in September!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Val · Married on 09/17/2016

Rachel is amazing. We met for coffee/beer in Rochester to see some of her work before we booked her. I loved her personality and thought she would be a great person to spend my entire wedding day with. Such a great decision. Her photos are amazing and guests love her. She also did our engagment photos and took pictures at my bachelorette party (so good!). You won't regret hiring Rachel, she's worth every penny.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Meredith · Married on 09/04/2016

Book Rachel! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/16/2017

4.2
      3.0

Rachel and team are phenomenal! She and her second photographer were really fun to be around, flexible, and focused on getting as many good pictures as possible. Even our guests commented about how they were everywhere throughout our wedding! The pictures they snapped were gorgeous. We highly recommend Rachel for any wedding, especially for couples looking for natural light photos.

Sent on 01/11/2017

4.2

Wonderful Pictures and great at capturing candids which I love. She'll make sure you get the photos you want. www.rachellizphotography.com

Sent on 05/30/2013