Rachel Jordan Beauty Reviews

8 | Liberty Lake, WA

8 Reviews for Rachel Jordan Beauty

8 Rachel Jordan Beauty Reviews

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2017

Rachel is incredibly talented! AND she took all the stress away of getting ready on my wedding day! She traveled 2 hours up to beautiful Priest Lake for my hair and makeup, as well as my bridal party too! Everybody LOVED her and her work. I have never felt more stunning- She's the best!

McKenzie · Married on 08/01/2015

Rachel was so much fun to work with. Not only is she incredibly friendly, but she also is so skilled at what she does! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! The trial she offered a few weeks before the wedding was so appreciated. She has an amazing skill to whip up the most beautiful makeup and hairstyles on the spot for the bridesmaids and mothers. I would definitely work with Rachel again and recommend her to any friends in the future!

Kubly · Married on 07/04/2015

Rachel did a wonderful job! She was easy to get in touch with and really listened to what I wanted. She worked with my schedule for the trial run, and the price was also very reasonable. Most importantly, I was so happy with the way both my bridesmaid and I looked on the big day. I felt like a very glamorous version of myself. I would definitely recommend her.

Ariel · Married on 05/15/2015

Rachel did a wonderful job! My hair and makeup was so beautiful and it really made me feel like a princess. I got to be there for my best friend on her big day and I wasn't worried about how I was going to look in pictures! Rachel was very professional and warm in all of our correspondence leading up to the day and she did such a good job! Completely worth every penny!!! If I am back in WA again for a special even, she will be who I ask for hair and makeup again!!! THANK YOU RACHEL!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Rachel Jordan Beauty's reply:

Thank you, Ariel!!! It was a pleasure to meet you, and I hope I get to see you again sometime! Rachel

Kathleen · Married on 03/15/2015

Rachael was amazing! She arrived early, with all equipment needed, and was friendly and professional. My Daughter looked beautiful on her wedding day. Thank you Rachael, for giving my daughter a relaxing start to a beautiful wedding day.

• lassygenevra

Jennifer · Married on 11/07/2014

I am so pleased by the care that Rachel Poling took to make me glow and sparkle on my wedding day! I'm usually one of those brides that gets red in large crowds or from being the center of attention. She did a makeup trial for both my hair and makeup and had planned her makeup application accordingly! And I loved the way I looked!

Thank you so much, Rachel for all the wonderful work you did to bring out the beautiful bride in me!

Mrs. Lama

Sent on 12/09/2014

Rachel Jordan Beauty's reply:

Thank you for having me! It was my pleasure to be a part of your big day. <3
  • User4938485 · event on: 03/31/2015

Rachel did the make up for six girls at a Spa Party I had. It took about two and a half hours to do all their make up and take some photos. She was super friendly and professional. Everyone was satisfied with the make up she did. She even answered questions they had about everyday make up. The party was a blast and went off without a hitch.

Megan · Married on 07/25/2015

Rachel did a great job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was very receptive to the feedback I gave her about how I wanted to look; the evening after I got my trial done I realized there were a few things about my makeup that I wasn't completely happy with, so e-mailed her and she was happy to make those changes on the day of my wedding. She also did an amazing job on my hair and I got a lot of complements about it! I would definitely recommend working with Rachel for your hair and makeup.