Rachel & Mark Photography Reviews

View more information

• Kari
    Kari F. Married on 12/08/2020

Great photographer!

Rachel was amazing! She put me right at ease on our big day and did such an amazing job - she had such an eye for just exactly what we wanted and felt just like having a good friend taking our pictures :) We totally adored her!

Rachel & Mark Photography's reply:

Thank you Kari!!! I really enjoyed capturing the love between you two in such a beautiful location. You are both such amazing people and I hope we cross paths again! ❤️
  • Lesley
    Lesley R. Married on 08/21/2020

Rachel is Amazing!

Rachel is the best, hands down. She is so dedicated to her work that not only does she run around the entire time to get the right shot, but she'll even quickly venture into the brush to get the prefect shot. We were lucky enough to hire Rachel for both our engagement shoot and for our wedding day, and everything for both shoots went perfectly thanks to Rachel. She came to both events super prepared and had even come to our wedding with print outs of every single request I had, to make sure we captured everything. Oh and on our wedding day there were road and freeway closures due to wildfires, and she was still able to make it and not be frazzled one bit despite her route having been rerouted midway to us. Impressed doesn't even begin to explain how we feel with her, her work ethic, and her work. I honestly feel like our pictures could be out of a magazine; that's how perfect they came out. And I can't forget to mention the special moments pictures...she somehow captures all of the little candid moments that happen between posed pictures, that mean the most when looking back at the day. Hire Rachel, you won't regret it one bit!!
    Malia Married on 02/02/2020

Love Rachel!

Rachel is so much fun to work with!!! I actually found her through a Facebook ad shortly after I got engaged. For once one of those ads led me to something awesome! Her photos in the ad looked so magical; so we set up an appointment to meet to see if we'd be a good fit and it was great! From our first meeting up until the wedding Rachel is very communacative and both my husband and I had a wonderful time working with her! Our (very affordable) package came with an engagement shoot so we got the chance to learn Rachel's style of shooting before the wedding. She's very photo journalistic and will perfectly capture your story! She shoots a lot of photos so you'll have a lot to choose from too. She did an amazing job capturing our special day! She got us sneak peek photos within a few days and the rest of our photos came in about 6 weeks (we were barely back from our honeymoon, so quick)! I'm very happy we found a photographer who worked so great with us! Can't recommend her enough!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 09/22/2019

She a ninja!!

Rachel was absolutely amazing! She was everywhere and I didn’t even notice. She captured so many amazing moments that we can cherish for the rest of our lives now.

Rachel & Mark Photography's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Brittany!! I had so much fun being your ninja. ❤️ I hope to see you again in the future!
  • Cicily
    Cicily Married on 09/01/2019

Rachel is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

When planning our dream wedding(s), one of the best decisions we made was hiring Rachel. I interviewed multiple photographers and Rachel was the only one who put me at ease. Rachel was really able to look at the different styles of photography that we liked and conceptualize ways in which she could capture our multi day wedding in photography that will stand the test of time. Rachel was happy to be taken a little bit out of her comfort zone and experiment with me so that my fiance and I could get exactly what we wanted. I won't say that I was a bridezilla but I will say that I had a very specific vision in mind for what I wanted and Rachel was able to roll with low light scenarios, smoke bombs, champagne being poured from the sky and through all of that take amazing pictures with a wonderful attitude. In addition to delivering amazing photography Rachel really went above and beyond for us including staying in the East Bay for a long holiday weekend so that she could be at multiple events and even trading in some equipment to take better pictures in our low light ceremony after taking test shots during our rehearsal. Our pictures were delivered extremely fast (sneak peak from first wedding on Friday came while we were getting ready for the second wedding on Sunday) and the portfolio with all of our pictures was delivered within 2-3 weeks (we were still on our honeymoon in fact). In the end I can't say enough good things about Rachel and can't recommend her enough.

Rachel & Mark Photography's reply:

Wow Cicily, I can't thank you enough for this amazing, heartfelt and thought-out review. It truly was my honor to have the pleasure of capturing your most special weekend!
  • Summer
    Summer R. Married on 08/11/2019

Favorite photographer

We had Rachel capture our wedding as well as our engagement photos and we recommend her to everyone we know.
    She is very professional and personable. She captures candid photos beautifully as well as posed portraits. She made the whole experience enjoyable and stress free.

Rachel & Mark Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Summer!!! I absolutely love you guys and I look forward to working together again as you two create more memories together!
  • Megan
    Megan W. Married on 06/30/2019

Truly captures the vibe of your big day!

Rachel is so fun and easy to work with! We are absolutely in love with all our wedding photos! Rachel did an excellent job of capturing the true essence of our day. Amazing! I highly recommend!

Rachel & Mark Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Megan! You guys were so awesome and fun to capture!!! I wish you both so much happiness in the years to come!
  • Aryana
    Aryana Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely AMAZING Photos

From the moment my Fiancé and met with Rachel the vibe that we felt during our meeting was amazing. She if full of energy and very creative. Her style of photography is very photo journalistic style. We’ve already taken our engagement photos and are very much pleased, we’ve receive countless compliments on how beautiful our photos are. We would definitely recommend Rachel to any and everyone.

Rachel & Mark Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Aryana! I’m so glad you are happy with the photos and I’m so excited to capture your special day!!!! Thank you so much for choosing me as your photographer! ❤️❤️❤️
  • JENNIFER
    Jennifer Married on 05/04/2019

Out of this world!!

We used Rachel for both our engagement and wedding photos. Can I just say WE LOVE HER! Her creativity and elegance at capturing the most perfect moments really just makes me cry. There isn’t any words that can be said or expressed on how truly amazing she is at her craft. We have such beautiful and unique photos that we will always cherish thanks to Rachel! The force is strong with this one!! Thank you for capturing the most amazing photos of our themed wedding! If anyone needs to hear how amazing you are in person you have them contact me ! She has a special way of capturing the light that just awww speechless

Rachel & Mark Photography's reply:

Aww Shucks Jennifer! My cheeks are red and I can’t stop smiling. You and Joseph are such fun people, and you put together such an amazing wedding. I am so lucky to have gotten to capture it for you! I loved getting to know you guys and having so much fun with you. Thank you so much for the review!! ❤️❤️❤️ Awwww
    Ashley Married on 02/22/2019

The BEST of the best!

Rachel is absolutely amazing! I randomly stumbled upon her and I couldn’t be happier she was there to capture our day. She started with shooting our engagement shoot and far exceeded my vision. My only requests were golden hour photos, wildflowers and water. When the clouds rolled in for golden hour she took the extra (I’m sure lots of extra) time to edit my photos to still have the golden look. She even accidentally rolled into a red ant hill and after a quick brush off she was back in action! On my wedding day I heard her walk in and seconds later heard the camera going and it didn’t stop until 13.5 hours(!) later and only after double checking with me I didn’t have any more pictures I wanted. She not only captured all the pictures I wanted (after spending almost 2 hours with me a few weeks prior to make sure she knew what I wanted) she used her artistic eye to capture so many more fun pictures I’ll treasure forever! She had a lovely collection of sneak peak pictures available less than a week later which I’m sure every bride will appreciate receiving so quickly! Rachel was the perfect addition to our day and you will not be disappointed if you add her to yours! Oh and on top of non stop shooting pictures she even made the extra effort to make sure all the guys got lunch taken over to their get ready area. She’s such and amazing and caring person!

Rachel & Mark Photography's reply:

Ashley, I can’t thank you enough for these wonderful words. It’s been such an honor for me to get to capture yours and Shawn’s love story and be a small but important part of your lives! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!
    Donnell Married on 10/27/2018

Made us feel like superstars

Rachel was absolutely fabulous. Her energy, her attention to detail and her warmth all made the day that much more special. She was accommodating to special requests and caught beautifully candid shots. Would recommend her 1000%!!

Rachel & Mark Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Donnell! I enjoyed your beautiful day so much with Dana and your family and friends!!!!
  • Adrianna
    Adrianna Married on 06/02/2018

Fantastic photographer and women!!

Rachel has so much passion for your photos. She wants them to be your favorite possessions! She will climb or crawl on anything to get the right angle and she will edit your photos with precision! I loved my experience so much with her, that I have used her multiple times! She is such a pleasant, silly, professional and wonderful women to work with!

Rachel & Mark Photography's reply:

Yay thank you Adrianna! You are the best! I can’t wait until our next session with adorable little Piper and I feel so blessed to be a continued part of your family!