Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC. Reviews

19 | American Fork, UT

19 Reviews for Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.

19 Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC. Reviews

Kylie · Married on 09/29/2018

I purchased a hair piece from Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC for my wedding day and can't wait to wear it! I tagged along with my friend who was trying on dresses and the staff was very friendly, we had a great experience :)

amanda · Married on 04/06/2018

Rachel Elizabeth Desgins helped capture exactly what I wanted for my wedding dress. It was the most amazing experience, I loved every minute. Every person has commented on my dress and how beautiful it was. One person commented that the dress stole the show. It was perfection .

Morgan · Married on 11/25/2017

Rachel’s dresses are beautiful! I am a photographer and I love when a bride or model shows up on set with a Rachel Elizabeth Design. The dresses are well made and hold up to the rigors of a wedding day or photo shoot.

Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.'s reply:

A wedding dress should not only suit the style of the bride, but also be of the highest quality. We aim to make sure that a dress not only looks good but also holds up well and is very high quality. Thank you for your kind words!

Lisa · Married on 10/24/2017

I visited Rachel Elizabeth Designs to purchase a temple dress. Rachel helped me find the perfect one. It's beautiful, comfortable, and the fabric and details are of high quality. When I asked for a change in the sleeves, Rachel was perfectly accommodating. Sharon, who works with Rachel, was also amazing and kind. I'm very happy with both dress and the shopping experience. Note: I had to add a wedding date to the review; the dress was a temple dress, not a wedding dress, so the chosen date is the date of purchase.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.'s reply:

We aim to address every concern and listen to every preference of our clients no matter what product they are looking for. We love to help our clients and we are happy that they feel taken care of!

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2017

Rachel tells a story with every dress and item that she designs. Rachel wants every bride and woman to have the best experience and every item designed is as individual as the woman wearing it. I own two custom Rachel Elizabeth robes and I live in them! Go and enjoy!

Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.'s reply:

We put love and effort into every item of clothing we make, whether it be a robe or a wedding dress! Thank you for your kind words Rebecca!

Charity · Married on 09/01/2017

It was truly a good experience. I'm sure I was not their easiest client - very particular in what I want but it turned out absolutely perfect! Very high quality work, and as the process goes along if there is a problem they will fix it! The pricing is competitive, you are probably going to spend around the same as anywhere else you go, but you'll get exactly what you want! If I had to do it again, I'd still get my dress from Rachel Elizabeth!

Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC. 1

Staci · Married on 08/05/2017

Rachel and her mother were so amazing during the whole process of making my wedding dress and also my daughter's! They were so patient, kind, professional, quick to respond, and happy to make any changes that I asked for. It doesn't hurt that they have a beautifully-decorated store/office as well. I described what I wanted and Rachel drew beautiful sketches of each dress and then made them both from start to finish. I am so incredibly happy with both of our dresses. I also appreciated how sweet they were when my toddler was running around in their store which is full of gorgeous already-made items. Thank you, Rachel & mommy, for your help in making my special day perfect! I received many compliments on our matching dresses!!! xoxo

Sent on 08/11/2017

Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.'s reply:

It was so fun to be able create matching dresses for mother and daughter! We understand that planning a wedding can be difficult and finding a dress can be stressful and overwhelming, so we want to make sure our store environment and consultations are relaxing and inviting for the bride. We loved working with Staci and her adorable daughter, and we are so happy they loved working with us!

Johanna · Married on 06/10/2017

Rachel is the sweetest! I bought my dress in Orange County, CA and then moved to Utah shortly after. I knew flying back and forth for fittings would be really expensive so I’m was extremely thankful to have found Rachel to help with my alterations. What I needed fixed was not an easy task, especially since she didn’t make the dress, but the final product was perfect. She went above and beyond what any normal alteration place would have done and my dress was beautiful on my wedding day. Thank you so much for making my dream dress come to life!

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC. 2
    Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC. 3
    Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC. 4
    Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC. 5

Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.'s reply:

Johanna was so sweet and easy to work with! We love offering alterations of all kinds to ensure that our clients have their dream dresses no matter what. Thank you for your kind words Johanna!

Mikelle · Married on 05/05/2017

It was an amazing experience getting my dress made here! Rachel was so quick and really great to work with! I loved seeing the cotton version before actually creating the dress and being able to include my opinion throughout the whole process.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.'s reply:

We love that we can walk a bride through the process of creating her own dream dress, and we will stop at nothing to make sure a bride has exactly what she wants in a wedding gown. Mikelle was a wonderful client to work with, and we are so happy we were able to give her exactly what she wanted!

Kelsea · Married on 07/23/2016

Ever since I was a little girl, I knew what kind of dress I wanted. The style, the fit, the material, everything. I met with Rachel, and everything we discussed, I could tell she knew exactly what I was envisioning. She proved this to be true in the sketch she created for me! Every fitting, she listened to me and, piece by piece, my dream dress became reality! My wedding day was immaculate, and everything I dreamed! It wouldn't have been that way with out the perfection of my dress Rachel made from my dreams. She is incredible, so easy to work with and fun! I recommend her to anyone that wants the perfect wedding dress :)

Sent on 08/21/2016

Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.'s reply:

It was absolutely wonderful to work with Kelsea! It is always fun for us to be able to give our clients the dresses they dreamed of since they were little girls. We are so happy to be able to give a bride the chance to have her dream dress.

Hailey · Married on 06/23/2016

they made my bridesmaids dress for my sister’s wedding. it was so amazing! it fit me like a glove and it was amazing quality. they were so kind w service and everything!

Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.'s reply:

It is always fun to complete dresses for members of the wedding party as well as the bride! It was absolutely wonderful to work with Hailey and give her a product that matched her needs as well as the needs of the bride.

Tammy · Married on 03/26/2016

Rachel did such an amazing job and did exactly what I asked and she was so incredible Thank you! I did not give her a lot of notice to complete the dress I wanted that included the design of the dress and ordering the material as well as the making of the dress. She kept the cost of the dress within my price range even with the extra's she showed me that we did. Rachel did an outstanding job that I plan on keeping her information handy for any referrals that come my way. Thank you for a great job done!! :)

Sent on 08/28/2016

Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.'s reply:

It is very important for us to be able to give any bride her dream dress. We are able to work with budgets as well as certain time constraints. We loved working with Tammy, and we are happy that she loved working with us too!

summer · Married on 10/10/2015

What can I say besides I LOVE RACHEL!! She is so talented and so creative, she has this almost fairy-tale approach to designing. Every dress in her line tells a story. She is one of the sweetest most accommodating people you will meet in the wedding business, she makes everyone she interacts with feel so important and valued. And her custom work is phenomenal, I literally just sent her a bunch of pictures that I loved and she created 2 options that were both stunning and exactly what I had envisioned. She is so sweet and understanding about accommodating for modest gowns as well, which is so nice, because pretty much none of the dresses I sent her pictures of were modest and she was able to create something I loved that also was modest. I seriously could go on about her all day.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Summer for your kind words! It was wonderful working with you to create your dream dress. We always want to be accomodating to different styles and preferences of brides, as we firmly believe that every bride should be able to have her perfect wedding gown!

Rachel Elizabeth Designs was amazing for me! I had a little idea of what I wanted in my wedding dress but I was not 100% positive. Rachel Elizabeth helped me create my perfect dress. We tried things on, mixed and matched different pieces and found exactly what I wanted. She was very patient with me. That was just the design! We then had to figure out what I wanted as my lace. She brought out several books full of lace and I began to be overwhelmed. She helped me work through them and found exactly what I wanted.

Rachel Elizabeth was professional at all times. Her studio was clean and beautiful. She always had a wonderful attitude and was very flexible in her times. The final product of the dress was phenomenal and I felt like a princess. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a perfect dress for their perfect day!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.'s reply:

We always aim to keep our work environment it both professional and inviting, as we want our clients to feel as comfortable as possible. We also believe that every bride should have her dream dress no matter what! We love that our brides are hands on and actively participate in their dress customizing process. Every bride should feel like a princess on her wedding day!

Kate · Married on 08/14/2015

My wedding dress was made by Rachel Elizabeth Designs and it was a dream come true. I was so pleased with the quality of the dress and the service. The dress was designed very professionally and so personally designed to my taste.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.'s reply:

It is always fun and exciting to create custom looks for brides, as every dress is different, just like every bride! Working with Kate was wonderful, and her lovely dress perfectly reflected her kind and friendly personality. Thank you for your kind words Kate!

Kelly · Married on 07/25/2015

Rachel Elizabeth is amazing. On my first visit I explained my theme, Enchanted Forest, and that I wanted to feel like the Queen of the Fairies without looking like I belonged at a Renaissance fair. In less than a week she offered me four designs which were all AMAZING. In the end I combined a bodice and a skirt from different designs and trusted Rachel with a design component I was a tad unsure of (an entire tier of feathers for my skirt). I am so pleased I did.
    Not only did Rachel make me the most amazing dress, she was so flexible with dress fittings and alterations. At the last minute she made my zip up dress with sheer shoulder straps a strapless with a lace up back. When the lace itched me she found ways to soften the fabric, making my dress amazingly comfortable as well as stylish and fitting perfectly.
    If you want a beautiful gown that fits you as a bride and a designer who not only cares but puts her heart and soul into each dress, you need to call Rachel Elizabeth. Take it from me, you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.'s reply:

We are so happy to be able to give our brides their dream dresses to fit their dream weddings! Working with Kelly and making her beautifully unique gown was an absolute dream. Through out our dress creation process, we consistently aim to please the bride in regards to every aspect of the dress. Kelly, we were so happy to work with you, and we are so happy you enjoyed the experience as well!

Holley · Married on 10/13/2016

I really love working with Rachel. It was so fun to design my own dress and pick of everything i loved And it made it the perfect dress Ever!. They were so nice to me and they respected me and my picking. And i walked out with a smile every time.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.'s reply:

We are so happy that our clients feel comfortable enough to show us their personal style through their custom gowns! Our aim is to make this process of wedding planning as easy as possible and to make the bride feel respected and satisfied with our services. We aim to consistently progress in regards to service quality and our relationship with clients.

Erin · Married on 01/10/2018

2.8
      2.5
      3.5
      1.5
      2.0

When I heard about Rachel Elizabeth I was so excited! Not only could I have my dream wedding dress, I could be involved in the design of the dress. I felt like Rachel was able to draw up exactly what I wanted and she seemed very confident in being able to accomplish what I wanted. But throughout the process I was slowly discouraged. Rachel was good to work with, but I didn’t feel like my dress was coming to life. The dress didn’t fit right and we had to start over several times. I never quite felt like a bride. I think the part that disappointed me the most was, she never said anything when she could tell I was not happy. I eventually ran out of time and took the dress (which turned out to look like a glorified temple dress) to my neighbor who was able to alter the dress to make it fit and look more like a wedding dress.

Overall, I don’t think I would recommend this place. The price sounds great and the process sounds like a dream. But in the end, I said yes to the dress because I was out of time. Not because I was in love with my dress. Looking back at my wedding, her dress was my biggest disappointment.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.'s reply:

We are so sad that Erin didn't have the dress of her dreams. From the very beginning, when sketches are done and approved, to the finished product we encourage our brides to speak out and tell us what they think. If there is an aspect of the dress that isn't what the bride wants or even if she changes her mind as to exactly what she wants, we do our very best to make the changes. The bodice of Erin's dress was remade once, because it wasn't exactly what she wanted. There was no additional cost to Erin. Sometimes, even though a sketch has been approved, there may be a difference between what the designer drew and what the bride actually wants. We understand this which is why, at every step in the process, there is an opportunity for the bride and her family members or friends who come with her, to tell us how they feel. We apologize that Erin felt her dress didn't fit properly, this was a surprise to us, as we were told, and felt, that it fit well. There was a time crunch towards the end of the process, as we only had 2 months from the time of the first fitting to the pick up day. However, we would have made any alterations, even working late at night if we had known she was unhappy. Erin, we are sorry that you didn't have the dress of your dreams and if we could do anything to change it we would. Going foward we will make sure to encourage our brides to speak out and tell us what they are thinking even more so than before. Thank you for the review and we take your concerns seriously.