19 Reviews for Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.

User Photos
Customary (1)
Formal Gowns (1)
Veils (1)
19 Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC. Reviews

I purchased a hair piece from Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC for my wedding day and can't wait to wear it! I tagged along with my friend who was trying on dresses and the staff was very friendly, we had a great experience :)

Profile Picture Kylie, 9/29/18, 13 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Rachel Elizabeth Desgins helped capture exactly what I wanted for my wedding dress. It was the most amazing experience, I loved every minute. Every person has commented on my dress and how beautiful it was. One person commented that the dress stole the show. It was perfection .

Profile Picture amanda, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Rachel’s dresses are beautiful! I am a photographer and I love when a bride or model shows up on set with a Rachel Elizabeth Design. The dresses are well made and hold up to the rigors of a wedding day or photo shoot.

Profile Picture Morgan, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I visited Rachel Elizabeth Designs to purchase a temple dress. Rachel helped me find the perfect one. It's beautiful, comfortable, and the fabric and details are of high quality. When I asked for a change in the sleeves, Rachel was perfectly accommodating. Sharon, who works with Rachel, was also amazing and kind. I'm very happy with both dress and the shopping experience. Note: I had to add a wedding date to the review; the dress was a temple dress, not a wedding dress, so the chosen date is the date of purchase.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Rachel tells a story with every dress and item that she designs. Rachel wants every bride and woman to have the best experience and every item designed is as individual as the woman wearing it. I own two custom Rachel Elizabeth robes and I live in them! Go and enjoy!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It was truly a good experience. I'm sure I was not their easiest client - very particular in what I want but it turned out absolutely perfect! Very high quality work, and as the process goes along if there is a problem they will fix it! The pricing is competitive, you are probably going to spend around the same as anywhere else you go, but you'll get exactly what you want! If I had to do it again, I'd still get my dress from Rachel Elizabeth!

Profile Picture Charity, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Rachel and her mother were so amazing during the whole process of making my wedding dress and also my daughter's! They were so patient, kind, professional, quick to respond, and happy to make any changes that I asked for. It doesn't hurt that they have a beautifully-decorated store/office as well. I described what I wanted and Rachel drew beautiful sketches of each dress and then made them both from start to finish. I am so incredibly happy with both of our dresses. I also appreciated how sweet they were when my toddler was running around in their store which is full of gorgeous already-made items. Thank you, Rachel & mommy, for your help in making my special day perfect! I received many compliments on our matching dresses!!! xoxo

Profile Picture Staci, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Rachel is the sweetest! I bought my dress in Orange County, CA and then moved to Utah shortly after. I knew flying back and forth for fittings would be really expensive so I’m was extremely thankful to have found Rachel to help with my alterations. What I needed fixed was not an easy task, especially since she didn’t make the dress, but the final product was perfect. She went above and beyond what any normal alteration place would have done and my dress was beautiful on my wedding day. Thank you so much for making my dream dress come to life!

Profile Picture Johanna, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

It was an amazing experience getting my dress made here! Rachel was so quick and really great to work with! I loved seeing the cotton version before actually creating the dress and being able to include my opinion throughout the whole process.

Profile Picture Mikelle, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ever since I was a little girl, I knew what kind of dress I wanted. The style, the fit, the material, everything. I met with Rachel, and everything we discussed, I could tell she knew exactly what I was envisioning. She proved this to be true in the sketch she created for me! Every fitting, she listened to me and, piece by piece, my dream dress became reality! My wedding day was immaculate, and everything I dreamed! It wouldn't have been that way with out the perfection of my dress Rachel made from my dreams. She is incredible, so easy to work with and fun! I recommend her to anyone that wants the perfect wedding dress :)

Profile Picture Kelsea, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

they made my bridesmaids dress for my sister’s wedding. it was so amazing! it fit me like a glove and it was amazing quality. they were so kind w service and everything!

Profile Picture Hailey, 6/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Rachel did such an amazing job and did exactly what I asked and she was so incredible Thank you! I did not give her a lot of notice to complete the dress I wanted that included the design of the dress and ordering the material as well as the making of the dress. She kept the cost of the dress within my price range even with the extra's she showed me that we did. Rachel did an outstanding job that I plan on keeping her information handy for any referrals that come my way. Thank you for a great job done!! :)

Profile Picture Tammy, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

What can I say besides I LOVE RACHEL!! She is so talented and so creative, she has this almost fairy-tale approach to designing. Every dress in her line tells a story. She is one of the sweetest most accommodating people you will meet in the wedding business, she makes everyone she interacts with feel so important and valued. And her custom work is phenomenal, I literally just sent her a bunch of pictures that I loved and she created 2 options that were both stunning and exactly what I had envisioned. She is so sweet and understanding about accommodating for modest gowns as well, which is so nice, because pretty much none of the dresses I sent her pictures of were modest and she was able to create something I loved that also was modest. I seriously could go on about her all day.

Profile Picture summer, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Rachel Elizabeth Designs was amazing for me! I had a little idea of what I wanted in my wedding dress but I was not 100% positive. Rachel Elizabeth helped me create my perfect dress. We tried things on, mixed and matched different pieces and found exactly what I wanted. She was very patient with me. That was just the design! We then had to figure out what I wanted as my lace. She brought out several books full of lace and I began to be overwhelmed. She helped me work through them and found exactly what I wanted.

Rachel Elizabeth was professional at all times. Her studio was clean and beautiful. She always had a wonderful attitude and was very flexible in her times. The final product of the dress was phenomenal and I felt like a princess. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a perfect dress for their perfect day!

Profile Picture User5456414, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My wedding dress was made by Rachel Elizabeth Designs and it was a dream come true. I was so pleased with the quality of the dress and the service. The dress was designed very professionally and so personally designed to my taste.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Rachel Elizabeth is amazing. On my first visit I explained my theme, Enchanted Forest, and that I wanted to feel like the Queen of the Fairies without looking like I belonged at a Renaissance fair. In less than a week she offered me four designs which were all AMAZING. In the end I combined a bodice and a skirt from different designs and trusted Rachel with a design component I was a tad unsure of (an entire tier of feathers for my skirt). I am so pleased I did.
Not only did Rachel make me the most amazing dress, she was so flexible with dress fittings and alterations. At the last minute she made my zip up dress with sheer shoulder straps a strapless with a lace up back. When the lace itched me she found ways to soften the fabric, making my dress amazingly comfortable as well as stylish and fitting perfectly.
If you want a beautiful gown that fits you as a bride and a designer who not only cares but puts her heart and soul into each dress, you need to call Rachel Elizabeth. Take it from me, you will NOT be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I really love working with Rachel. It was so fun to design my own dress and pick of everything i loved And it made it the perfect dress Ever!. They were so nice to me and they respected me and my picking. And i walked out with a smile every time.

Profile Picture User7488621, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
2.9

When I heard about Rachel Elizabeth I was so excited! Not only could I have my dream wedding dress, I could be involved in the design of the dress. I felt like Rachel was able to draw up exactly what I wanted and she seemed very confident in being able to accomplish what I wanted. But throughout the process I was slowly discouraged. Rachel was good to work with, but I didn’t feel like my dress was coming to life. The dress didn’t fit right and we had to start over several times. I never quite felt like a bride. I think the part that disappointed me the most was, she never said anything when she could tell I was not happy. I eventually ran out of time and took the dress (which turned out to look like a glorified temple dress) to my neighbor who was able to alter the dress to make it fit and look more like a wedding dress.

Overall, I don’t think I would recommend this place. The price sounds great and the process sounds like a dream. But in the end, I said yes to the dress because I was out of time. Not because I was in love with my dress. Looking back at my wedding, her dress was my biggest disappointment.

Profile Picture Erin, 1/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Formal Gowns, Veils, Bride