Rachel Collet Photography Reviews

5 | Tivoli, NY

5 Reviews for Rachel Collet Photography

Anne · Married on 09/23/2017

Rachel was incredible to work with. She put everyone at ease, has s great sense of humor and tapped into our personalities to capture us naturally and beautifully.

Caitlin · Married on 06/04/2016

Rachel was simply amazing to work with and we couldn't be happier with both the process of taking photos with her and the final product. She has a wonderful way of capturing moments, both big and small, that tell the story of the day and of the relationships between people. We felt so comfortable with Rachel and Morgan, and by the end of the wedding they felt like such good friends. I can't recommend Rachel more highly ---she truly made our experience fun and memorable!

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2015

Rachel was a dream to work with! She was so great in working with the us, and her eye really captured the feel of our wedding! She was so patient with us when we had questions about different shots that we wanted to include, and you can tell that she really loves her job! She totally made my husband and I feel comfortable, which is hard to do, as neither of us likes to have our photo take. :-/ We can't say enough good things about her, and we had actually shopped around quite a bit. Her photos are beautiful, and absolutely affordable! We loved our photographer!

Rachel really did a fantastic job capturing the spirit of our wedding. In addition to beautifully shooting our ceremony and providing our families with lovely portraits, she captured all of the unexpected surprises that made our wedding so memorable (chasing chickens with the groom, my dad busting out his harmonica, and our guests cutting loose on the dance floor and in the fields). Rachel met with me and discussed what I wanted (and what I didn't want), honored my requests, but really let her own creativity shine through in her work. Her pictures told the whole story of the day from getting with the bridesmaids at my parents house, to a final kiss goodnight under the lights in the barn. If you are shopping for a wedding photographer, definitely check Rachel's work out.

Kate · Married on 05/09/2015

Rachel did our engagement photos, and we LOVED them. We used one of our favorites for our "Save the Date," and got SO many compliments on it we couldn't keep track! Rachel put us at ease in front of the camera, and even my husband (not exactly one for having his picture taken) enjoyed the process for over 80% of the time... A real feat! The experience was great, and the results were even better. Our engagement pictures will be keepsakes forever. Given all of this, it's easy to recommend Rachel's work highly and with joy and confidence.