Rachael McIntosh Photography Reviews

Rachael McIntosh Photography 5
Rachael McIntosh Photography 6
Rachael McIntosh Photography 7

Cindy · Married on 10/08/2016

Rachael was amazing! She was quick with communication and it was a pleasure working with her on the day of our wedding. Our photos got back to us in the agreed amount time and they were perfect. She sent us a beautiful box with pictures from our wedding in it with an SD card. It was so personal and sweet. We wish we lived closer so we could use her wonderful photography skills at all of our life events.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Heather · Married on 09/24/2016

Simply incredible. You will not be disappointed. We had Rachael did our engagement photos in NC. She was so amazing that we flew her up from NC to shoot our wedding. She was precise on every single detail and captured everything. She just let us do our thing at the reception and was not one of those photographers that bossed you around or followed your evey move. She captured every memory for us and we our forever grateful to have had her there with us!! Thank you Rach
    S & H.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Carrie · Married on 09/10/2016

Rachael was amazing. She made the entire day more enjoyable and we were thrilled with how the photos turned out.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/28/2016

I am absolutely blown away by the work that Rachael did for our wedding! I love pouring over photos and reliving moments, especially with my family, but both my husband and I (and our whole families) are pretty awkward in front of the camera. I knew we'd have to find just the right person to put everyone at ease, and also beautifully capture all the moments and details of the day. Rachael was a bit outside our photography budget, but looking through her portfolio, I was drawn to her vibrant colors and photo-journalistic/storytelling style. Once we met with her, my then-fiance was sold by her low-key, at-ease personality. She is truly worth every penny. She understood perfectly that we wanted photos that caught all of our guests in action, enjoying the day, rather than a lot of contrived portraits (although the the simple family portraits she did take are phenomenal; I have never seen better photos of all of us together). The biggest problem we have now is trying to decide which ones to frame!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Kathryn · Married on 08/05/2016

Rachael was incredible. She completely "got us." Our engagement session was a blast and the pictures really captured Jake and I in our element. She got to know us and suggested the perfect brewery session for the engagement photos. On our wedding day, there was a large storm looming and it was drizzling during our first look and pre ceremony photos. Rachael used the rain and the sky to our advantage and captured some beautiful moments. She was organized, prepared and professional. Our wedding guest loved her and she blended in perfectly with everyone. Jake and I continue to hear about wonderful she was from all of our friends and family. If you're looking for a creative, talented and all around amazing artist and person... go with Rachael!

Chris · Married on 07/30/2016

We couldn't recommend Rachael more highly. Not only did our photos turn out incredible, but she made us feel comfortable and at ease every step of the way. If you are looking to hire a great photographer who's also a great person, we encourage you to go with Rachael!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Victoria · Married on 07/10/2016

Rachael makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable during your big day. I would give her specific instructions on who to take pictures of but she has great ideas of where to take pictures so follow her lead.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Tony · Married on 07/02/2016

Rachel was AWESOME!!! We received incredible photos that we will cherish for a lifetime! She is very easy to work with and was extremely personable with my wife and I, our wedding party, and all of our guests. She went above and beyond what we expected and even stayed at our event past her allotted time. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Rachel McIntosh Photography. We plan on using her again in the future for family photos.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Lindsey · Married on 06/25/2016

Rachael is absolutely amazing. Could not be more happy with our experience with her. I definitely 100% recommend her!

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2016

Rachael was absolutely amazing to work with. Her skills as a photographer are second to none. Rachael worked with me for our engagement pictures, rehearsal dinner and wedding pictures. She was comfortable to be around, which showed in the pictures - genuine and not forced, and she caught all the beautiful moments. I would recommend her skills to anyone, I know I was truly blessed to have found her and look forward to getting to North Carolina for other monumental mile stone photography session! Our wedding album is beautiful, the video montage is stunning, and as a person, Rachael was amazing to have as part of my #buildingbridges team. Thank you, Rachael!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Kate · Married on 03/19/2016

I could not have asked for a better wedding photographer. I have multiple times since the wedding said that choosing Rachael was our best wedding decision. The pictures are GORGEOUS! They are classy and artful and capture the moment. More importantly, she made me feel totally comfortable in front of the camera, which is hard for me. I highly recommend Rachael and plan on using her for events in the future.

Linda · Married on 03/19/2016

I would just say to go ahead and book Rachel. She will do a wonderful job!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Rachael exceeded ALL our expectations for our wedding photographer right from the start. Our engagement session, rehearsal dinner, day of wedding photos, and even an after wedding photo session were all fun and relaxing which is needed for two people that are not fond of getting there photos taken. She made us laugh and feel comfortable which ultimately made our photos something we will cherish forever! We are so thankful we had such an amazing, fun, and professional photography. I can not recommend Rachael McIntosh Photography enough.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Charlie Renee · Married on 12/07/2015

Rachael is amazing at her art! Not only is she professional, but she is so personable! I eloped and really wanted high quality photos to share with family. Rachael gave us that and more!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Rachael is a delightful young woman and exceptional photographer. From the moment my daughter, the bride made contact with her, she was professional and responsive in all communications and really put all of us at ease. The photo results were outstanding, Rachael managed to capture the special moments without being imposing or in anyone's way. We highly recommend Rachael McIntosh!

Sent on 01/18/2016

I can not put into words how awesome Rachel was to work with! Photographery was very important to me when planning my wedding. I spoke with many photographers but as soon as I talked to Rachel I knew she was the perfect photographer for us. She got exactly what we wanted! Rachel is one of the most genuine people I have ever met. We met her a few weeks before our wedding for engagement photos in Black Mountain. We had a blast exploring and taking photos. By the end of the photo shoot I felt like Rachel was an old friend I had known forever. Rachel was very prompt in responding to any questions I had during the planning process. On the day of our wedding I would think that would be a great picture, Rachel was already capturing the moment. I even had a few sneak peeks waiting in my inbox the morning after our wedding! Her photographer skills are amazing, she has a true artist eye! I would highly recommend Rachel!!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Rachael did an amazing job taking pictures at my wedding. She got them back to us in a timely manner and they were top quality. She was also great to work with and very responsive with questions I had before the wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/21/2015

No question Rachael is who you want for your wedding photographer. She made us so relaxed and took great shots of all of us. She did a great job. The photos are amazing.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Jan · Married on 05/24/2015

It isn’t possible to overstate how wonderful Rachael was to work with. As the mother of the bride I found her pricing very reasonable, but more importantly, she was comfortable. She took the time to get to know the bride and groom and I can tell from the few preview pictures we received, she “got” them.
    Rachael came to the rehearsal dinner and was there but always in the background so I know she got great candid photos. It also allowed her to met the family and bridal party and get to know them well enough to grasp the important relationships. Throughout the weekend, whenever I saw something I thought was a great shot or grouping of people, Rachael was already there taking the picture.
    On the wedding day she moved through multiple locations and was a calming presence - never pushy. We had some time hiccups with other vendors and she was patient with the delays. Having a Biltmore wedding was wonderful and allows you access to pictures on the grounds — Rachael was able to move the bridal party of 12 around the estate to different locations with ease and knew where to go to get some amazing shots. She even contacted the grounds keepers to se if there was any lavender blooming on the estate (bride’s picture request).
    She got us through the post ceremony family photos and on to the cocktail hour —- got all the shots we requested and moved us along.
    During the dinner and reception, again she was everywhere she needed to be and captured our guests in great poses and candids as well as the bride and groom.
    We can’t wait to see the rest of the pictures as we know they will be amazing.
    Thanks Rachael for your part in our wonderful weekend
    Jan

Sent on 05/31/2015

Eleanor · Married on 05/09/2015

Rachael is a wonderful photographer. She put us at ease and took beautiful pictures. We are so happy with our experience.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Grace · Married on 11/28/2014

Rachael came highly recommended from The Biltmore Estate, as a preferred vendor. I found her to be not only professional, but friendly, easy to work with, and creative. Our photos are beautiful and I am so pleased to have chosen her as our wedding photographer. I highly recommend Rachael McIntosh Photography.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2014

We knew early on in our wedding planning process that photography at our wedding was at the top of our list of most important things. Hiring Rachael was the best decision ever! She was so accommodating to us and to what pictures we wanted and had a perfectly organized timeline for the day of so that we didn't have to worry about anything. Rachael bounced around all night long capturing hundreds upon hundreds of priceless moments and details that we will cherish for years to come. The pictures are amazing and make everyone look so beautiful. We are absolutely certain that you will not find a better photographer or person than Rachael!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Elisabeth · Married on 05/24/2014

Rachael was absolutely amazing!!! My husband and I are a dual Miliatary couple so scheduling anything in life is pretty difficult. Rachael worked with us and was very flexible and accommodating with our crazy schedule. Our photos are breath taking, she made my husband look like a model!!! So many memories she caught on camera that will be cherished for forever. I am in awwww of her ability to be everywhere. She is a great artist and will be using her again for family photos.

Sent on 09/23/2014

If you are getting married in the Asheville area and you don't hire Rachel to photograph your event, you are missing out! I have so many wonderful things to say about Rachel, but to spare you a complete gush session on her awesomeness, I'll be brief!

1. Rachel is incredibly dependable and helpful. I was not living in Asheville when I chose to get married there and Rachel was an invaluable resource who determined the logistics (when, where, and how) to capture beautiful pictures. The resulting pictures were better than I ever dreamed they would be!

2. My husband (whom I love dearly) is a total man's man is not the most photogenic man on the earth. The sheer thought of taking engagement/wedding photos made him cringe, but Rachel was so kind, funny, and professional he immediately felt at ease. Most importantly, she was able to capture super flattering pictures of us together! I was thrilled!

Sent on 10/04/2014

Sederis · Married on 04/18/2014

Rachael was an outstanding professional photographer. We were married at the Biltmore Estate
    and were 5 hours away. She met with us prior to the wedding, at our convenience, and
    corresponded with us in a speedy manner whenever I had any questions. The turn around time
    with our photographs, after the wedding itself, was faster than I anticipated. We were scheduled to
    get married in the Butterfly Garden; however it started raining and had to be moved into the conservatory.
    She still "defined" our wedding at Biltmore.....you would never even know it was raining outside, except
    for the fact, we were holding an umbrella. She is truly amazing!!!. Lastly, she took over 500 photos and
    choosing which ones were the best was a difficult choice.

Sent on 09/23/2014