Rachael Ann's Event Design Reviews

Rachael Ann's Event Design 3
Rachael Ann's Event Design 4
Rachael Ann's Event Design 5

Dana · Married on 10/14/2017

Rachael was awesome to work with. She brought our vision to life and was so patient with us throughout the whole process. The flowers came out beautifully! I would highly recommend her for any wedding.

Rachael Ann's Event Design 6
    Rachael Ann's Event Design 7
    Rachael Ann's Event Design 8
    Rachael Ann's Event Design 9
    Rachael Ann's Event Design 10
    Rachael Ann's Event Design 11
    Sent on 12/07/2017

Shawn · Married on 11/19/2016

Rachael is amazing! We worked with her almost a year planning a large wedding for 250 plus people and she delivered in every aspect. She was efficient, dependable and always accommodating. We gave her a vision and she delivered! She was also our florist and she exceeded every expectation. When I walked in our venue at Noah Liff and saw the reception area I cried because it was stunning and absolutely gorgeous. She captured every detail we had discussed over the past year. It looked like something out of a magazine or what you would see on TV! If you are looking for a great planner or floral designer, Rachael is your girl!! Her prices are extremely reasonable for planning and floral. Rachael I will be forever thankful for making Hannah and Tyler's dreams all come true on their wedding day and thanks for all your hard work and the pride you take in everything you do. The flow of the day at church and reception was flawless thanks to your detailed itenerary and staying on top of everything that was going on. Everyone was in awe of the reception and said most beautiful wedding reception they ever attended and the floral, tables and cake were amazing. Rachael designed the flowers on cake and it was a show stopper! I am not the easiest mom to please and have a hard time letting someone else do everything and Rachael kept telling me to trust her and so glad I did!!!! When I woke up the morning after wedding and I ask myself and my daughter the question, what would you have done differently the answer from both of us was absolutely nothing and I knew then that Rachael delivered everything she promised!!! We love you Rachael!!!!
    Thanks,
    Shawn Coode

Sent on 11/22/2016

Annie · Married on 09/10/2016

Rachael did our floral design for our September wedding in Nashville, and she did an amazing job! The flowers were absolutely beautiful, and the arrangements she did for the boquets and centerpieces were exactly what we wanted. The value of services she provided was phenomenal and I would recommend her to anyone who needs floral design. Thanks Rachael!

Sent on 09/28/2016

I cannot recommend Rachael enough. She is AMAZING. I'm a bit type A, very detail-oriented person, so I was nervous about handing over my vision to someone else to execute. Rachael exceeded all my expectations. She is incredibly quick to respond, she thinks of things you won't even have thought about. She understood my vision, took on my copious notes about what I wanted and where I wanted things and executed flawlessly. And she is so affordable! Weddings are so incredibly expensive, we didn't have a huge budget for a day-of coordinator, but she was invaluable to us. Even if you are on a budget, find some wiggle room to bring Rachael on as your planner or coordinator, you will not regret it.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Rachael handled flowers, decorations, and overall planning! She contacted all of our wedding vendors, set up a detailed timeline of how the day would run and made our wedding day stress free!! All this was done with only a few weeks of preparation! She was awesome to work with!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Morgan · Married on 04/26/2014

Rachael made our wedding absolutely perfect and seamless. All of our flowers were gorgeous, she truly has a natural gift for floral design! She was organized, professional, and approached everything with a sense of urgency. As the bride, it is always hard to trust someone else to take your ideas and translate them into something tangible, but she made everything come to life and the entire process effortless. On the day of our wedding, we were able to take it all in and enjoy the day without having to worry about any of the details. We would recommend Rachael to any bride or hostess that is looking for help with coordinating, floral design, or turning their dreams into reality!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Rachael was a great help! We had previously selected our vendors, and hired Rachael as a day-of coordinator to help ensure our Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding Day would go smoothly. Rachael was responsive, kind, and easy to get along with. As an out of town bride, she made my life easier by allowing me to mail things to her early on that she stored for the wedding. Rachael coordinated with our vendors and made sure that everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there. She got along well with all our other vendors. Rachael went above and beyond to help with anything I needed- be it answering a question or picking up balloons. Rachael charges a fair price, always has a smile on her face and is easy to work with!

Sent on 10/12/2015