Racehorse Royalty Reviews

4 | Cedar Rapids, IA

4 Reviews for Racehorse Royalty

Lana · Married on 11/26/2016

Kath was amazing to work with. She not only listened to all of my ideas, she made sure that my vision came true. The flowers looked amazing throughout the day and the centerpieces were gorgeous at our wedding! Very reasonably priced as well!

Kath, was amazing, when I first met with her I had no idea what I was looking for she showed me photos of flowers and took lots of notes. she was very responsive to all my emails and didn't care that I sent her a lot of different pictures of ideas of what I was looking for. In the end I gave her a color scheme and types of flowers I liked and let her design from there. she also puts personal touches on the brides bouquet to match their dress. the flowers were very beautiful and very reasonably priced.

coby · Married on 09/13/2014

Kath did an amazing job for us! She is truly an artist, and was able to take my very vague ideas about flowers and turn them into a gorgeous reality. She was also very flexible as I changed my mind a million times, which I appreciated so much,.

Amy · Married on 09/24/2005

Great flowers, Kath is super nice and very knowlegable. They did end up being more expensive than I thought, so I would recommend getting detailed pricing information for the flowers you want in advance.