Rabbit & Duck Productions Co. Reviews

1 | Sugar Land, TX

1 Reviews for Rabbit & Duck Productions Co.

• Casianna

Casianna · Married on 11/11/2017

A dream to work with…

It was so surreal how quickly the day came and went! Luckily, we have the amazing short film Miguel, his team, and I put together to remember it by. That’s right, I was part of the process. Rabbit & Duck’s philosophy centers on the bride having creative control over the look of the film. At first, I must admit I was a little hesitant when I read this. I mean, why would I want to “control/alter” how I remember my own wedding? A wedding should feel natural with no creative intervention, right? It turns out it was the best decision I ever made. I had full control over the end result! Miguel gently guided me through the entire creative process from filming to editing and gave me as much involvement (or as little) as I wanted. To say that he’ll go above and beyond for his clients is an understatement. He literally went frame-by-frame to whiten one of the guest’s teeth simply because I asked him to! Not only was he super friendly and a breeze to work with, but he made me feel so comfortable that I completely forgot I was being filmed. It felt like we were part of a family by the end of the night! If you are looking for a company that doesn’t just shoot videos but creates beautiful and meaningful wedding films, look no further. Rabbit & Duck is the company you want. Trust me, you won’t regret it. I certainly didn’t!

Sent on 01/29/2019