60 Reviews for Rabbi Richard Winer

Counseling (4)
Catholic (2)
Lutheran (1)
No Denomination (1)

Rabbi Winer is fantastic! We are so grateful that he and his wife were part of our special day and are now in our lives forever. He is kind compassionate and able to easily and quickly embrace total strangers as through he has been part of your family from the start. Our ketubah, ceremony, and overall experience was off the charts. Our Jewish and non Jewish family and guests raved about the beautiful and seamless integration of religions and cultures. Guests were so impressed with the attention to detail and explanations for aspects of the ceremony. Thank you Rabbi and Rabbietzen Winer for being part of our lives. We can’t wait to have you over for a briss or baby naming!

Profile Picture Michelle and Nunzio, 7/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Winer made our wedding beyond special. From start to finish, we felt loved and cared for by him. We are an interfaith couple, and the Rabbi could not have been more accommodating to our wants and needs. He customized the ceremony to really make it about us, and we are thrilled with how it turned out. It was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Rabbi for making our day wonderful.

Profile Picture Dana, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Winer was an amazing officiant and partner in our wedding. Can't imagine having anyone else officiate our wedding.

Profile Picture Wayne, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Winer officiated our ceremony over Memorial Day weekend and we couldn't have asked for a better rabbi. We met with him a few times before the wedding so we could get to know him and vice versa. He is very personable, funny and made us feel like we have known him for years. He made our ceremony very meaningful and personal, while also keeping it light and fun. His wife Laurie sang the blessings and it was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Rabbi Winer for helping us make some great memories that we can talk about for years to come! -Amethyst and Zev

Profile Picture Amethyst , 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ravbbi Winer did an amazing job performing our wedding. From the moment we met him right through the actual ceremony we felt very welcomed and at ease with him. Ravbbi Winer made our wedding day very personal and meaningful. We really enjoyed our entire experience of planning and the actual wedding from start to finish. A wonderful, meaningful, and memorable experience.

Profile Picture Kevin, 3/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I cannot speak highly enough of Rabbi Winer. He officiated our interfaith wedding and worked with us to create a beautiful, one-of-a-kind, custom ceremony rooted in traditions and custom. He also had great ideas on how to incorporate my 5-year old son into the day, something that was very important to me. We also enjoyed having his wife, Lori, sing our blessings with her beautiful voice. It was such a nice touch. After the wedding and reflecting on the day, my husband and I agreed that Rabbi Winer and the ceremony were the best parts of the day. We cannot thank him enough for his guidance and kindness- we truly feel that we have made a lifelong connection.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Winer was excellent. We met with him several times through the year and he really was able to add personal touches to our ceremony. For an interrace/interfaith wedding we got so many compliments on how lovely the ceremony was and that it was just right for us.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I just got married on 10/8/17 with Rabbi Richard! He was amazing through out the entire process and really got to know us as a couple. He added humor and fun to our ceremony and he made us both feel extremely comfortable. We were lucky enough to have him at our reception as well!! We highly recommend Rabbi Richard for anyone!

Profile Picture Julia, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Richard Winer was fantastic. He was kind, caring, and a professional throughout the whole process.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Winer was wonderful throughout the whole wedding process. He was attentive and showed a genuine caring spirit not only during our ceremony but also during the pre-planning for our wedding. He cared deeply about our relationship with each other and helped us to foster good feelings about each other and what we wanted our wedding to be like. He was also very professional while still being warm and caring. Rabbi Winer truly went above and beyond to make our experience memorable and special. Thank you Rabbi Winer!

Profile Picture Christine , 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Winer was terrific in helping with the most beautiful ceremony ever! My wife and I could not be happier!!!

Profile Picture Brandon, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had such an incredible experience working with Rabbi Winer. He really took the time to get to know US as a couple and make our ceremony personalized. We are an interfaith couple and the Rabbi let both of our cultures shine through in the ceremony. He was very flexible to the point of letting us break TWO glasses since I (the bride) really wanted to partake in this experience too! haha The other reviews about Ricks wife also held true and she did a nice job chanting the Hebrew blessings.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Winer did a great job the day of the wedding. We received many compliments about how beautiful the ceremony was. He was very accommodating to any and all requests that we had, wether be it scheduling changes, or coming to the rehearsal so that we could get a little bit more input and assistance from him the day before the wedding. He had plenty of helpful suggestions and was very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Dan, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had such a wonderful family dinner, wedding ceremony and reception with Rabbi Winer, his wife Lori and Service dog Mazel. Mike and I are very blessed to have had Rabbi officiate our wedding and hope that he and his family continue to be a part of our lives. With much love and gratitude.

Profile Picture Rangi and Michael, 7/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From our first meeting it was clear Rabbi Winer was going to knock it out of the park with helping up plan and execute the various moving parts during our wedding. Everything from helping us plan our Ketubah ceremony to the main wedding ceremony was so carefully crafted to our needs and executed with such love and professionalism it truly enabled a stress free experience.

Profile Picture MICHAEL, 3/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Winer was a pleasure to work with and he made the process easy and how it should be, it was about us and how we feel about our love for each other. He earned my highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Neil, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Winer was amazingly patient, accommodating, responsive and supportive throughout our entire wedding ceremony planning process. He went above and beyond to meet with us until we had crafted the perfect interfaith ceremony to honor both of our families. He took the time to explain to us all of the Jewish wedding traditions, and also encouraged us to add other elements to make our ceremony unique to fit our personalities. He was always very quick to respond to emails. He was extremely prepared when it came time for the wedding and we are so thankful to have found Rabbi Winer and to have had him be a part of our big day! Could not recommend more highly.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Catholic, Jewish, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Rabbi Winer was great while working with my wife and I. We met with him several times before our weddIng. He was always friendly and wanted to get to know us. He explained every aspect of the wedding and why it was important. He put thought into the ceremony and it was amazing. I would definitely recommend Rabbi Winer to anyone.

Profile Picture Seth, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Winer married my husband Jason and I July 17th 2016 at the Riverview in Simsbury, CT. Let me tell you..from the second we spoke on the phone before we met, I instantly received a warm welcome and after only a few minutes of conversation, I felt like we've known each other all our lives. When we finally got the chance to meet, we were greeted with notning but kindness, warmth, and true genuine belief that we were in great hands!! And we're we ever!! We met about 5-6 times before the planing and went over every single detail possible. We were asked deep questions about ourselves that really made my husband and I really get to know each other on a completely different level. I just want to add, I am of the Jewish faith and my husband is Catholic. We wanted a Jewish wedding and rabbi Winer was Soooo accepting and accommodating and really catered the wedding to our needs and wants. We fell in love with him!!! Rabbi Winer truly loves what he does and wants notning more than to see love and happiness between couples. He made us feel so loved and cared for. The ceremony was absolutely perfect, he made it so interesting and most importantly, both sides of the family genuinely enjoyed themselves due to the perfect ceremony the rabbi tailored around us. We want to thank him so much for such an AMAZING ceremony and wonderful year of getting to know him. We will definetely be staying in touch!!! You will all be so lucky to have the opportunity to be married by such an incredible, adoring man.

Profile Picture Camilla, 7/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Winer is a wonderful man, very warm and welcoming. He performed a beautiful interfaith ceremony for us, traveling out of state to meet our needs. Rabbi opened his home to fit our schedule and lended his ear via phone (and also email) to answer any questions. It was our pleasure to have someone so kind officiate our marriage.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Winer was an excellent officiant for our wedding! He is very personable and very easy to talk to. The meetings we had leading up to our wedding were relaxed and enjoyable and we really got to know each other during them which made the ceremony much more personal. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an interfaith or Jewish officiant!

Profile Picture User5541063, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Jewish

Rabbi Winer is wonderful! We had so many compliments about our ceremony and it was thanks to Rabbi Winer and his lovely wife (and Mazel the dog too)! We felt like Rabbi Winer really took the time to learn about us and he made our ceremony feel very intimate and special. I am Jewish but my husband is not and having an interfaith wedding was something that was made extremely easy with Rabbi Winer. He spent a lot of time customizing our ceremony for the things we wanted and helped guide us in the areas we needed help with. We cannot say enough good about him. Amazing person and the best choice for our wedding!

Profile Picture Lina, 9/27/15, 3 Reviews

Hi All,

I honestly cannot say enough great things about Rabbi Winer. He is a great man, and an excellent officiant. He takes the time to get to know you months before the big day. He does this not only to offer words of wisdom on how to maintain a successful marriage but to make sure when the big day comes he is able to speak from the heart about you. He certainly made our day very special. My wife and I came from different religious upbringings and he made our interfaith ceremony beautiful. I am still getting comments from people that it was the most lighthearted, and beautiful ceremony they have even been to. We also had the honor of having Rabbi Winers wife participate in our ceremony which I would highly recommend (she has a beautiful voice). We invited them to stay for the reception and it was a pleasure having them meet and spend time with our families. I know my Niece Gabbi has a friend for life with Rabbi Winer and his dog Mazel.

All in all, I would recommend Rabbi Winer's services to anyone that wants their big day to be special. Thank you for everything.

Best Regards,

Ryan and Melissa

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Jewish, Lutheran

This man started out being a stranger and ended up being a friend. You can't go wrong with him. One of the nicest and most professional individuals I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Book him before someone else takes your date.

Profile Picture Mark Vafides, 7/19/15, 1 Review