80 Reviews for Rabbi Rayzel Raphael

Licensed (8)
Single Religion (4)
Non-religious (1)
No Denomination (1)

Rabbi Rayzel is incredibly fun to work with. She is approachable, warm, caring, and considerate. She truly took what we wanted in a ceremony and made it even better than we could have imagined. She is a wonderful person and an excellent rabbi, who provides pre marriage counseling as well. We would use her again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Rayzel was phenomenal to work with! After our introduction phone call with her we knew we wanted to work with her. She was available through the entire wedding planning process and emphasized our ceremony planning to make the ceremony the best version of us. We felt so comfortable planning our interfaith ceremony with her and she was wonderful at providing us with the best information and recommendations. We initially wanted a very quick ceremony but she helped us create a ceremony that was extremely meaningful and specific to the two of us and everyone absolutely loved it. We received SO MANY compliments from EVERYONE at our wedding about how much they loved Rabbi Rayzel and our ceremony. She is wonderful and I would recommend her to any couple getting married!

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Rayzel was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is super responsive and always willing to help or listen. I really enjoyed attending a Shabbat dinner at her home with couples she had married and or was going to marry soon. The insight we gained from that night was invaluable and also led us to selecting a Reverend Rayzel previously worked with to co-officiate our wedding :). She is so open minded and accommodating. There is no doubt she was the perfect Rabbi for us and I'm sure she will be for you too! Thank you for everything!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding guests have not stopped talking about how absolutely incredible our wedding ceremony was, all thanks to Rabbi Rayzel! My husband (a lapsed Jew) and I (a Shiksa) had a Jew-ish/mostly secular wedding ceremony with some Irish influences tossed in, and Rabbi Rayzel was there to support and guide us every step of the way! She helped us to craft a totally unique and personalized ceremony script that was so warm and full of love. Rayzel was comfortable with our request not to have overtly religious wording or passages and truly created the perfect ceremony for us. Thank you again, Rabbi Rayzel!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Jewish, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Counseling

As someone who never really envisioned getting married, I hadn't considered a single thing about the process, except that I most definitely didn't want to have to wear white, and planning events is a bit overwhelming and exhausting. With the expiration day of our marriage license fast approaching, my fiance and I realized that we needed the certificate signed very soon.

Feeling at a loss because neither of us prefer crowds, being in the spotlight, myriad logistical details, nor are we rolling in wealth at the moment, we decided to keep it as simple and stress free as humanly possible.

Finding wedding wire online, we located Rabbi Rayzel in Philedelphia. She was the biggest help imaginable for the event. While supporting our desire to keep it simple, she also had a pile of resources for us to look over and details to consider that would impact us emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually going into a new life together.

It was relaxing, fragrant, and very welcoming. Coming out just long enough to take pictures in the garden, the late afternoon sun gave a lovely sparkle to the damp grass before we returned indoors for the perfect, nicely colorful, ceremony after which the Rabbi presented us with a wonderful book (and a very good read!) as a gift. We were married in her comfortable and beautiful home with a ceremony that we designed (after going back and forth a bit through email) and our three guests. Sherlock, her well-mannered and adorable dog, supervised.

I couldn't be more grateful and feel more blessed that there were no available magistrates on the day we selected. I only wish we live closer to Philly so that we can participate in the community activities that Rabbi Rayzel hosts. When our baby is born in a few months, we definitely want to have our baby naming with this wonderful lady.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Rabbi Rayzel is a dream come true! Easy to work with, flexible, and just fun. Wedding's should make for a great memory, and she knows how to get the job done.

Profile Picture Christopher, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Rayzel was absolutely incredible! She did our ketubah signing at our wedding and made it a very special and meaningful experience. We really enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am Jewish and my husband is Irish-Catholic. Rabbi Rayzel worked with us to tailor the perfect ceremony. My husband and I are so thrilled with how incredible, sentimental, and loving the ceremony was. Our family and friends keep talking about it! It was so special. My husband's family as well as my family were in complete awe over the Jewish symbols as well as the personalizations. The ceremony truly exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Jewish

Rabbi Rayzel, officiated our wedding in July of 2017 and she was amazing! We had an interfaith ceremony and she did such a wonderful job making the guests of all faiths feel comfortable. She explained so much of the Jewish symbolism and made the ceremony so inclusive for our families, it was phenomenal! We had a few guests come up to us after the ceremony (pre- reception) saying it was the best wedding they had ever seen. Working with Rabbi Rayzel was one of the best choices we made for our wedding.

Profile Picture Chaya, 7/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Rayzel officiated our wedding just a couple of weeks ago. It was a beautiful ceremony, she went out of her way to include personal elements of each of us and also took into account our level of religiosity. She was very flexible and wanted to make sure that the couple felt comfortable and happy with what was being included/excluded within the ceremony. After the wedding a lot of people came up to me to say that they had never seen a Jewish wedding that was so happy, beautiful and egalitarian. I highly recommend Rabbi Rayzel !

Profile Picture caryn, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Rayzel was a true g_d send during the planning of our wedding. She was there to guide and support us every step of the way and made our day even more memorable. My husband and I had an interfaith ceremony, (he is catholic and I am Jewish), Rabbi introduced us to a wonderful priest and made sure that everyone felt comfortable and accepted on our wedding day!Once you are under her wing and in her circle, she is there to help you work out anything you need (even putting a rowdy bridal party in their place). Our wedding was on 6/4/17 and she continues to reach out and check on us, letting us know we are in her thoughts and that is awesome! We hope to have Rabbi Rayzel as a part of many significant moments in our lives and any couple would be lucky to have her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Jewish, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Interfaith Ceremony

Rabbi Rayzel helped make our wedding less stressful. My husband is half Jewish so we had a hard time finding a rabbi that would marry us. Rabbi Rayzel worked with us to customize our ceremony to our liking. She was responsive and answered all our questions in a timely manner. We received many compliments on our ceremony.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We highly recommend Rabbi Rayzel for an interfaith wedding. She made the ceremony personal and heartfelt and is still talked about today by out guests.

Profile Picture D, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Rayzel is a true professional. My wedding was 6 months ago and I still get comments about how great the ceremony was.

Profile Picture Jake, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She is absolutely the best!! Rabbi Rayzel worked with us to make the ceremony ours and it couldn't have turned out more perfect. Everyone at our wedding loved the ceremony and absolutely loved Rabbi Rayzel!! We loved that she explained everything about the ceremony, so all of our guests who weren't familiar with Jewish customs could better understand. Everyone had nothing but positive things to say. Rabbi Rayzel also helped us a lot before the ceremony. She provided a sort of "pre marriage counceling" if you will. It got my wife and I talking about things we wouldn't have thought to discuss. We can't recommend Rabbi Rayzel enough!!!

Profile Picture Devin, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Interfaith Ceremony, Jewish, No Denomination

We had Rabbi Rayzel lead our interfaith ceremony, and loved her! Neither of us are very religious, but wanted to keep some tradition in the ceremony that would appeal to our different backgrounds, and she did a wonderful job including both of us. She offers great advice and ideas. Would definitely use Rabbi Rayzel again!

Profile Picture User5442242, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Jewish, Interfaith Ceremony

Rabbi Rayzel was an integral part of planning our wedding. She was professional and understanding and extremely respectful of our wishes and needs while still instilling us with so much knowledge. She will be someone in our lives forever! Guests raved about her!

Profile Picture User4640397, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Jewish, Customized Vows, Counseling, Single Religion

Thank you so much to Rabbi Rayzael for respecting, honoring, and taking the time to understand our unique interfaith relationship, and working seamlessly with our co-officiant!

Profile Picture User7262377, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Rayzel was amazing. She performed our ceremony in the New York area, and we were so glad we hired her. She worked with us ahead of the ceremony to make sure it was everything we wanted, and we got great feedback from all of our guests. We loved the energy so brought to our wedding - it was sweet, inclusive and incredibly warm. We highly recommend her as a wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Sasha, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Rayzel performed a lovely service. The ceremony was funny and sweet, and I think most of the guests and we agreed that it was the best part of our small wedding.

Profile Picture Vivian, 9/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbit Rayzel preformed a beautiful interfaith ceremony for us! The service was just the way we imagined and wanted it to be. We also got a ton of compliments from our guests. They said it was probably the most fun they had ever had during a ceremony and loved how personalized it was! Rabbi Rayzel was more than willing to work with our budget and traveled quite far to be with us on our special day. Thank you again, it wouldn’t have been the same without you!

Profile Picture Ryan, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Rayzel was a pleasure to work with and we were so fortunate to have her officiate our "interfaith" wedding. She helped customize our service to our values and taught us many customs and their meanings, and help implement them in our service. We felt like it came together as well as it possibly could have. She worked seamlessly with the minister. She really got to know us and let us shape the ideals of the service and guide us to what was important to us. I absolutely recommend Rabbi Rayzel!

Profile Picture Brad, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Rayzel was such a great leader and officiant at our wedding. She gave us great life advice that we will cherish forever! She was professional and listened to our needs. I would highly recommend her for her services!

Profile Picture Katie , 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Jewish, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Rabbi Rayzel is professional, fun, caring, spunky and truly special. I highly recommend working with her. She really helped us through the marriage process.

Profile Picture Christina, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews