5 Reviews for Rabbi Mark

Single Religion (1)
Customized Vows (1)
Jewish (1)
5 Rabbi Mark Reviews

I can't say enough good things about Rabbi Mark Getman. He was the officiant at my son's wedding. He met with us beforehand to get to know us, answered all our questions quickly, and there were many, and performed a beautiful ceremony. He even helped us find the many items necessary for a Jewish wedding. We would highly recommend using him as an officiant for a wedding.

Profile Picture Paulette, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Jewish, Customized Vows

I emailed and spoke with Rabbi Mark first. He set up a date for us to meet. Both myself and my fiance found him very pleasant and he made us feel very relaxed and comfortable. We spoke about the kind of ceremony we would like and feel certain when the big day happens he will perform a beautiful ceremony.

Profile Picture Donna, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Getman was such a sincere man who went out of way to help us with our Jewish/Catholic Ceremony. He was always pleasant and responded very quickly to all my questions. He put my mind at ease with all the concerns and ceremony jitters both my husband and I had. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

If you are looking for a Rabbi that is hands on every step of the way then Rabbi Mark Getman is the perfect fit! Rabbi Getman took the time to follow-up on a frequent basis to ensure my fiance and I were handling the wedding process a-okay. Countless nights were spent on the phone reviewing our ceremony and check list to ensure everything was perfect for our big day. We definitely could not have done it with him.

Profile Picture Jaimie, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very professional. Flexible with our interfaith wedding. He was so amazing, ended up feeling like family.

View Vendor Response