Rabbi Mark Reviews

6 | Cedarhurst, NY

6 Reviews for Rabbi Mark

6 Rabbi Mark Reviews

Caitlin · Married on 09/15/2018

Rabbi Getman was amazing. I’m Catholic and my husband is Jewish and he performed a beautiful interfaith ceremony with a Deacon. He was easy to work with, very responsive and collaborative, affordable, and my family and friends loved our unique ceremony. We highly recommend!

Rabbi Mark's reply:

Thank you for your thoughts and kindness. Can you please provide your email so I can put it in Mark Getman's other profile as well. thanks

Paulette · Married on 10/15/2017

I can't say enough good things about Rabbi Mark Getman. He was the officiant at my son's wedding. He met with us beforehand to get to know us, answered all our questions quickly, and there were many, and performed a beautiful ceremony. He even helped us find the many items necessary for a Jewish wedding. We would highly recommend using him as an officiant for a wedding.

Rabbi Mark's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful thoughts and kindness, can you please provide your email address, so I can use it for another profile. thanks

Donna · Married on 09/10/2017

I emailed and spoke with Rabbi Mark first. He set up a date for us to meet. Both myself and my fiance found him very pleasant and he made us feel very relaxed and comfortable. We spoke about the kind of ceremony we would like and feel certain when the big day happens he will perform a beautiful ceremony.

Rabbi Mark's reply:

Thank you for your kind thoughts and kindness. Would it be possible for you to provide your email address, so we can add it to my other profile as well? thanks

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2017

Rabbi Getman was such a sincere man who went out of way to help us with our Jewish/Catholic Ceremony. He was always pleasant and responded very quickly to all my questions. He put my mind at ease with all the concerns and ceremony jitters both my husband and I had. I would highly recommend him!

Rabbi Mark's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful thoughts. Would it be possible for you to provide your email so I can add you to another profile?

Jaimie · Married on 08/06/2017

If you are looking for a Rabbi that is hands on every step of the way then Rabbi Mark Getman is the perfect fit! Rabbi Getman took the time to follow-up on a frequent basis to ensure my fiance and I were handling the wedding process a-okay. Countless nights were spent on the phone reviewing our ceremony and check list to ensure everything was perfect for our big day. We definitely could not have done it with him.

Rabbi Mark's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful thoughts. Can you please give me your email - we need it for another profile.

Kat · Married on 10/01/2016

Very professional. Flexible with our interfaith wedding. He was so amazing, ended up feeling like family.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Rabbi Mark's reply:

Thank you ..It was a pleasure and honor to be part of Your special day