Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher Reviews

24 | Leander, TX

24 Reviews for Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher

24 Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher Reviews

Lindsay · Married on 09/23/2018

Our wedding ceremony was beautiful and perfect. Exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding. During the planning process, she guided us about the traditions of a Jewish wedding and we selected what we felt the most comfortable to us. Since this was an interfaith marriage, we wanted the ceremony to be inclusive for each other and our family and friends. I received so many compliments from my guests. We all loved her angelic voice, explanation of each tradition, and don't forget her cowboy boots. I'm so glad Rabbi Betcher came into our lives at this special time. Toda raba (Thank you very much) Rabbi Betcher!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher's reply:

Thank you, Lindsay! It was an honor and joy to journey with you and Jonathan to your special day! Looking forward to seeing your babies someday! Much love always, Rabbi Betcher

Ramona · Married on 07/22/2018

Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher is very professional,personable,flexible,kind and caring in all aspects of her service and profession. We were very happy with our wedding service and ceremony and will always cherish every moment of it. She is wonderful and did a fantastic job.

Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher 2

Jeff · Married on 07/17/2018

The event could not have been better. Rabbi Betcher was willing to adapt to our completely secular service with our own set of readings. She respectfully made suggestions for various potential traditions but graciously allowed us to develop our own program that was more in keeping with our style. I can't imagine anyone else being more inclusive, open, flexible and easy to work with. Most highly recommended!

Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher 3

Leah · Married on 06/02/2018

Rabbi Betcher was hands down the best officiant we have seen in a wedding. We may be biased, but everyone after our ceremony came up and told us how beautiful our ceremony was and that was thanks to Rabbi Betcher. My husband is Christian so she worked with us to make our ceremony welcoming for all religions and explained all of the Jewish traditions throughout. She met with us multiple times leading up to the wedding to make sure we understood the process and on the day of our wedding she also quietly walked us through the ceremony so we would not forget what to do. She has a wonderful voice, and her ceremony really is just so special. I can not recommend her enough for your wedding!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher 4

Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher's reply:

You and Blake are one of the most joyous and glorious couples I’ve ever had the honor to marry! Your wedding is one of the most beautiful I’ve ever officiated. Your family on both sides could not have been more loving and warm. The only sad thing to me is I won’t be seeing you and Blake....... but maybe someday for a baby naming or Bris?! My love always to you both !

Julie · Married on 05/27/2018

Rabbi Marie Betcher did a wonderful job officiating our interfaith wedding. While planning our interfaith wedding, a big concern of ours, was that everyone feel included and could understand the ceremony easily. Rabbi Betcher made sure that was priority, and more! Not only did she go over every Hebrew portion, in English, but she was so passionate and it poured through into the ceremony and was absolutely beautiful! I was told by so many people (many of whom do not know much about Judaism) that it was enchanting and lovely!
    Thank you, Rabbi Betcher, for an amazing and special start to our blessed life together!

Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher's reply:

Thank you for your words and it was a JOY to get to know you both! I will miss seeing you! Much love always and I do Baby Namings!!!!!!

Jamie · Married on 05/11/2018

My wife and I are not Jewish, but do not let this stop you from considering Rabbi-Cantor Marie Betcher at your wedding! She accommodated us at every turn, and trust me we had many. We also had a glitch with her wireless mike during the ceremony that she handled like a pro. She also sang like a true angel blessing our marriage and provided serenity in a sea of turbulence. Whether you are gay or not, you should consider using Rabbi-Cantor Betcher at your wedding. Her warmth and dedication to the LGBTQ community is incomparable. Thank you for making our day one to remember!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher's reply:

I was so honored and blessed to officiate your wedding! It was truly filled with such joy and love no matter what happened it was a blessed day! Much love to you both always !

Aaron · Married on 04/15/2018

Rabbi Betcher made our wedding so special. She worked with us to craft a ceremony that met all everything we asked for.

Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher's reply:

Thank you and my love and blessings to you both always!

Caitlin · Married on 02/04/2018

Rabbi Betcher was a dream to work with! Super easy to correspond with and went out of her way to make sure the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. She and her husband were a huge help during set up and were super calm and kind even when we were frazzled. The ceremony was beautiful and we are so so so happy to have had Rabbi Betcher marry us!

Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher 5
    Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher 6
    Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher 7

Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher's reply:

Thank you, Caitlin! I love the photos too!!!! May you both be blessed with health and happiness and long life together! Much love always!

Tamara · Married on 01/06/2018

What an amazing service all thanks to rabbi Marie betcher. She included all the traditions in my wedding that I wanted and made my dream come true! My grandparents, parents, cousins etc are all hiring her for their renewal of their vows. They were so blown away by her service at my wedding!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher's reply:

Thank you Tamara! It was an honor, joy, and indeed blessing to marry you both. I simply love your family and your friends! May God bless you as you continue your journey together and may you be blessed with long life, health, and happiness! much love always to you and Rob. Rabbi Betcher

Alvis Brad · Married on 10/07/2017

Rabbi Betcher is warm and open! She preformed our interfaith LGBTQ wedding with another clergy member. The service was beautiful and reflective of the diversity that we love and it allowed for love to be shown towards all people present and who witnessed the service from afar as the service was outdoors in the heart of a hotel atrium.

Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher 8

Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher's reply:

It was such an honor to celebrate with you both! Just a beautiful wedding ceremony filled with joy and love. Blessings to you both always!

Rob · Married on 05/07/2017

We were looking - more like scouring - for the perfect officiant to marry my wife and me. We are non-denominational, and we were struggling to find someone who, based on their web-persona, fit us. My wife found Rabbi Betcher, and they immediately hit it off. In our two meetings and numerous emails, she learned more about us than I would have imagined possible. Her astuteness, empathy, love, humor and flexibility made our lives, and thus the planning of the most important moment of our lives to that point, easier than easy. My wife said it best: "The wedding we wanted and dreamed of would not have been possible without her [Rabbi Betcher]." We are and will be eternally grateful to have found not only the best officiant for us, but more importantly a dear friend and newest member of our family.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher's reply:

What a joy to celebrate your most special day! I simply loved joining and guiding you both through this process and it culminated with such a glorious ceremony and day! God bless you both! Much love always!

Kelly · Married on 03/11/2017

We are so thankful to Rabbi Cantor Betcher for being able to officiate our wedding side by side our families Pastor of many years. It was important to my husband and I that we represent both religions during our ceremony, as it represented us, and when we found Rabbi Betcher it was a God send because she was more than happy to work with our Pastor! If you are interested in doing this kind of wedding I highly recommend asking her to do so. One thing I will note, at a Christian wedding we have our father give away the Bride at the altar, and in the Jewish religion they do not do this. If you are traditional like I am be sure to ask her to add this into your ceremony, because it is not natural to their tradition and this got left out :(

She sang beautifully during the ceremony, and was more than happy to add/remove/do as little or as much Judaism or Christianity that we wanted (except use the term Jesus of course). It was so easy. Lastly, she traveled all the way to a very remote location (our families ranch) and did so happily. It is NOT easy to find a Rabbi/Cantor that will be so flexible like this, so we highly highly recommend her.

Thanks again Rabbi Betcher!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher's reply:

Dearest Kelly! Thank you so much for the review! Unfortunately the thing that was left out was not communicated to me by the pastor nor had we ever discussed it. You can be certain I will make sure when I work with another Christian Clergy again, to be the one to bring this up. It was such a blessed and joyous day and you all are just the most gorgeous couple inside and out. Love and blessings always!

Laura · Married on 01/07/2017

Rabbi-Cantor Marie Betcher did a wonderful job customizing a traditional Jewish wedding ceremony for us. The ceremony technically started about a half hour before the wedding ceremony with havdala and our ketubah signing; she helped us through when we were too excited with butterflies in our stomach to remember how to spell our Hebrew names (and 40* weather numbing my hands!!). She was accommodating up to the last minute with which customs we wanted to include. Her presence the day of helped keep me calm and the ceremony run smoothly. All of our guests commented throughout the night and over the past few days about how beautiful our ceremony was! I highly recommend Rabbi-Cantor Marie Betcher if you are considering a Jewish or Interfaith wedding. She's fantastic!

L · Married on 01/07/2017

Rabbi Marie provided my husband and I with exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. We had enough of the traditional Jewish elements with many things updated for our personal taste. Added bonus, her voice is absolutely stunning which added such a beautiful aesthetic to the prayers she sung.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I strive to give each couple I marry the most meaningful ceremony with memories to last a lifetime. Love and blessings!

Julie · Married on 08/27/2016

Rabbi Betcher conducted the most beautiful interfaith ceremony for my son and daughter-in-law recently. It was perfect. Rabbi Betcher is down to earth, sincere; light-hearted yet solemn. She educated those at the ceremony not familiar with Jewish tradition. Most of all, Rabbi Betcher is perceptive and kind. We deeply appreciate her.

Rebekah · Married on 06/25/2016

We loved working with her! She was very flexible, and worked with us throughout the whole process.

• Anna

Anna · Married on 06/18/2016

Rabbi Betcher was exceptional! We were so thrilled to find a Rabbi and Cantor who was able to infuse Jewish heritage into our ceremony in such a warm, personal, and inclusive way. She was organized, communicative, enthusiastic, and so helpful as we navigated the process of designing and signing our Ketubah and planning our ceremony in collaboration with our minister. We will forever be grateful for the role she played in establishing our marriage!

Sang · Married on 03/26/2016

We had an interfaith ceremony and Rabbi Betcher made us and our families very very comfortable throughout the whole process. She was extremely accommodating for our preferences, allowing us to choose which parts of the ceremony were meaningful and important, and which ones we could do without. She also gave us significant guidance on what each potential element of the ceremony represented and why we might want it. She was very responsive during this entire selection process and sent reminders and documentation to us when asked so that we were fully prepared and organized. She also allowed for us to set how much Hebrew exactly was used, so we did have some beautiful prayers in Hebrew but also had a majority of English so that our guests unfamiliar with Judaism did not feel alienated. She was so kind and helpful through the process.

Prior to the ceremony, she set our expectations on the process, spoke with both of us about marriage and what it represents as well as a really sweet heartfelt blessing for each of us separately.

During the ceremony, everything went off without a hitch. She has a lovely singing voice and explained marriage to all of our guests. She gave us such a wonderful ceremony that we would not change a thing about it. She also proofed our ketubah and made adjustments to the Hebrew to make sure it was accurate. We would recommend her without question!

• F

Faye · Married on 03/06/2016

Rabbi Cantor Marie Betcher enhanced our whole wedding. She helped assure that everything was ready by interacting with the caterer and the musicians. The ceremony was both touching and beautiful. Her voice is that of an angel and our guests were mesmerized by her singing. She is both beautiful inside and out and helped make our wedding day so very special.
    Thank you Rabbi Marie.

Diane · Married on 11/27/2014

Rabbi Betcher married my husband and me on November 27, 2014 and also officiating our renewal on November 27, 2014. She is a warm, kind and very caring and sincere person. The service is beautiful and it's such an honor to have Rabbi Betcher officiate our wedding and vow renewal.

She also married my stepdaughter and son-in-law and, again, it was a beautiful ceremony.

I recommend Rabbi Betcher highly. I can't say enough wonderful things about her.

kristin · Married on 10/28/2016

Rabbi Betcher is absolutely amazing! We were so lucky to have her perform our ceremony. Not only does she have a beautiful voice, but she also speaks Italian and welcomes my family in Italian. She added many personal touches to make our ceremony special. Not to mention she went above and beyond the call of duty to handle an issue on our wedding day.

Rabbi Betcher is extremely kind, fun and considerate. She was very generous with her time in helping us prepare for he ceremony.

I can't say enough how grateful we were to have her as our officiant. She is a very special person!

Shana · Married on 03/13/2010

Marie was outstanding! She made the wedding personal and beautiful. No one expected her voice to be as amazing and majestic as it is, and that alone makes her stand out, but she took the time to get to know us over the course of the year leading up to the wedding, and she was so calming and wonderful. I would have been lost without her. Best decision we made.

Shes a wonderful rabbi and cantor. Beautiful ceremony.