54 Reviews for Raaz Entertainment

Bilingual MC (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)

Jay Rana is an exceptional host and along with DJ Parth G provide the ultimate entertainment experience. Our wedding was a week ago and Jay Rana was helpful not only from the entertainment aspect, but also used his expertise in wedding planning to give us tips and make our event extraordinary. Would highly recommend! Cremedelacreme vendor.

Profile Picture Khushbu, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Could t have asked for a better weekend. They did an outstanding job! Highly recommend their services for your event!!

Profile Picture Rajan, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Raaz Entertainment did a PHENOMENAL job!

MC Jay rocked the baraat and got everyone to dance, got the crowd hyped at the reception and DJ Parth got the party pumping and played all the songs we love. It was an incredible music experience.
Most importantly, Jay took all the stress off of us - he was cool and calm when we talked a couple weeks prior to our wedding and I knew I could let go and trust him with the day.

WE have received so many compliments that our MC/DJ was great and I couldn't agree more with that!

Raaz Entertainment is the best in the business!!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay was an amazing DJ/coordinator. He guided us through the entire timeline of the reception and made sure we knew what was going to happen. He was also very on point the day of the event, and quick to adapt to changes in our routines. Would definitely recommend Raaz entertainment for anyone who is looking for a great reception.

Profile Picture Ashok, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Raaz Entertainment was really great!! We loved them! They handled all 5 of our events very smoothly and professionally. We were really stressed out for our first dance and they helped us practice to make it perfect!! I would recommend Raaz Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or any parties!

Profile Picture Mrugesh, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay Rana and his Raaz Ent. crew were AMAZING! They provided more than just music! From the first day my husband and I met with Jay Rana, he was a pleasure to work with and did not hesitate to help us with any aspect of planning our wedding. Jay put my mind at ease knowing how involved and helpful he would be at our meetings as well as on the day of our wedding (and he was!) He went over detail for detail what our agenda would look like, provided insight using his experience and knowledge of event management/planning, considered our vision and delivered it! Raaz Ent. was full of energy, highly engaging, and by 11am, our family and friends had already given us positive feedback about them. They definitely got the party started during the morning baraat. To sum it up, I did not want our wedding reception to end! The music, the energy, and interactions were by far, unforgettable, thanks to Raaz Ent. Jay made us feel like we had been friends with his level of interaction and his professionalism; during meetings, he takes the time to get to know the couple to bring their story and love to life for your wedding guests. HIGHLY Recommended!

-The Parikhs

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay was seriously amazing! From the second we booked him for our wedding until the very end of the night, Jay was extremely helpful. We had a mixed cultural wedding and the music was on point! We highly recommend him for your upcoming event!!!

Profile Picture Ruchi, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jay was always super helpful and responded to our questions and concerns right away. At the wedding, he kept the crowd pumped to dance and had excellent ideas on how to maximize the evening. I would highly recommend Raaz entertainment and Jay to everyone.

Profile Picture Sagar, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

we all danced the night away thanks to jay! His attention to detail kept my nerves down and he definitely kept the partying going all night long!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay was a delight to work with! He was prompt in his responses and helped me out with wedding information/resources unrelated to DJ services. Jay was also really patient and understanding when I was late with information or changed my mind about things. During the events he was energetic and engaging and knew how to pump up the crowd.

I would highly recommend Raaz Entertainment for your event! They will definitely make sure that it is one to remember!

Profile Picture S, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay Rana from Raaz Entertainment was my husband and I first choice we knew from day one when we started choosing vendors that no matter what we wanted Jay to be part of our special day. We couldn't be more grateful that Jay helped us with each and every detail to make sure our plans ran smoothly whether it was day of our wedding or two weeks before Jay answered all our questions and concerned and made himself available to us at all. Jay never said no to us, if there was an issue or anything he would always find an alternative and made sure we were satisfied. Whether it was the evening of our garba to day of the wedding to the end our reception Jay had our crowd on the dance floor and clapping with us, each of our guests praised Jay and his amazing team for making our night spectacular. We really are thankful to the Raaz Entertainment team for making our day beyond perfect and we really loved working with you and recommended to our friends and family for future consideration and thank you once again for sharing our day with us, you guys have become a part of family.

Dipa & Bhargav Patel 09/02/2017

Profile Picture Dipa Bhargav , 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Raaz Entertainment team made sure guests were on the dance floor all night. They were very flexible and professional thru the whole planning stages. Thanks Raaz Team!

Profile Picture Vidhi, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The best DJ I have ever worked with. Very professional and accommodating. His personality fits perfectly and he knows how to keep the crowd pleased.

Profile Picture Harsh, 7/9/17, 1 Review
4.7

We had DJ Parth and MC Carlos at our reception. Both of them were at the top of their game and had our guests dancing right up until midnight, when we had to vacate. We would highly recommend Raaz Entertainment to anyone in the NY/NJ area!

Profile Picture Michael, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Raaz entertainment for our wedding for our wedding event and we loved them. We had Jay as MC and DJ Amit and they kept the crowd entertained during all the events. Having Raaz entertainment was a great decision we made and we would highly recommend them. They were professional, flexible and accommodating to our needs. We would recommend Jay and his crew for the best service they provide.

Profile Picture vibha, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved having Jay and his team. They were very professional and always their for us even if we decided to change up things at the last moment. They kept the crowd going even during some dull times and the music was on point. I highly recommend Jay and his crew to anyone who is searching for DJ/entertainment services for their wedding or any other occasion!

Profile Picture Dhruv, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay Rana was very accommodating, quick with responses, and had great ideas to help us with our vision. We did not have to stress about the music, equipment, etc because Raaz entertainment was on top of it.

Profile Picture nidhi, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jay and his team were exceptional in their service. We had three events and Jay made it possible that they were successful. Jay's persistence, his smile, his hair :-P , but most importantly his ability to connect with the crowd at a personal level is phenomenal. He made sure the crowd was pumped up and ready to party at all times. He knew exactly what music would please the crowd. His ability to conduct the program is exceptional. Jay and his team were very organized and on time. We highly recommend Jay and Raaz Entertainment for your next event.Thank You Jay for making our Nepali people dance :-) we know how hard that was !!! and BTW everyone loves you and you have been praised by all our family and friends for being the BEST MC / DJ.

Profile Picture Nava and Sushant, 3/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Raaz Entertainment was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. Jay and his team were unbelievably prepared from the moment we walked in the door and helped us make every detail special. They came to us with ideas that made the day even better and when we had special requests they knocked it out of the park. On the day of the wedding, they had the party on the dance floor from the beginning of the reception until the very last song. People have been coming up to us ever since the wedding asking how we found our DJ, because they enjoyed him so much. If you want a DJ that makes your life easier and your wedding infinitely more special, Raaz is the way to go!

Profile Picture Brian, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with! They seriously are the definition of professionalism. Jay made it a point to go above and beyond for his clients. Any question I had, even if it was outside of the scope of his contract-I knew Jay was willing to help me answer it. If Jay didn't have the answer (which was rare), he always directed me to someone who could help.

For both our Sangeet and Reception-Jay and his team really threw a party. They respected every request we had, and our guests didn't feel like they were at the same party two nights in a row even though we were using the same entertainment company. The dance floor was completely packed both nights, and our crowd was begging for more songs at the end of the reception night. Jay is quick to think on his feet, and was all around a great addition to our wedding weekend. Towards the end of the whole wedding planning process, we felt like we were talking to a friend. I cannot recommend Raaz entertainment enough!

Profile Picture User6209571, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

To put it simply, Jay (from Raaz Entertainment) is the consummate professional. From the time we had our first meeting with Jay, we were amazed by his knowledge and attention to details. Jay was great in helping us visualize and conceptualizer all our events, including the Sangeet, baraat, and reception. He is an expert on determining how much lighting is appropriate to make the ballroom look just right. Jay made extra trips for me to the wedding venue to ensure other vendors (i.e. Decorator, wedding coordinator) were on the same page.

We had 2 DJ's for our events, DJ Parth (Sangeet) and DJ Amit K (Reception). Both DJ's were fantastic and played songs that the crowd would react to.

But the real reason to chose Raaz Ent is the mic skills of Jay Rana. Throughout all the events, Jay was keeping the crowd hyped and on the dance floor. Jay also keeps in constant communication with the DJ's to help ensure the guests are happy with the songs being played. Our reception was extended by an hour because the party and the music were phenomenal.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Raaz Entertainment and Jay Rana. He made our wedding weekend memorable. He's the best in the business!

Profile Picture Sandeep, 7/16/16, 1 Review

#Blizzardwedding2016 #TheShahs123
Jay and his team are phenomenal. We can't thank them enough for the amazing job they did. Our wedding day was during the blizzard of 2016 and that didn't stop Raaz Entertainment from rocking the house!! They were on point with everything from the moment we started the Baraat in the morning through the ceremony, cocktail hour and then the reception. Jay is extremely professional, thoughtful, and responsive. He takes the time to understand the bride &groom - their likes/dislikes, preferences, concerns, etc. It really is very hands on. He is a fantastic MC and his DJs are some of the best in the business. They had the dance floor rocking and people danced until 1:30am!! If you want true hands-on service, top-notch professionalism, and someone you can rely on snow or shine - I would highly recommend Raaz entertainment. We can't thank you guys enough!!

Profile Picture Rush, 1/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, MC

I couldn't recommend Jay more highly. I have been to many blowout Indian weddings and all the DJ/MCs have always been able to hype the crowd and keep everyone dancing. Jay was no exception. What really impressed me about Jay, and where I think he stands apart from those other DJs, was his ability to work on his toes. We threw plenty of curve balls on the days of our Sangeet and Reception. Not only did Jay address our concerns, but he was able to turn things that we thought were disasters into positives.

For example: at our Sangeet, one of my friends was supposed to announce each of the performances. Instead, he gave a speech and sat down. Without missing a beat, Jay announced each of the performances, knew how to say everyone's names; it worked out perfectly. Everyone that did performances was also very pleased with their interactions with Jay leading up to the Sangeet.

Jay is very personable, easy to work with, and (most importantly) gets you what you want without you needing to expend much effort explaining exactly what it is you want.

He made our wedding day great.

Profile Picture User6178091, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, MC

Jay was extremely professional, fun, and knowledgeable! He made the music and entertainment portion of wedding planning that much more fun! He is very friendly, approachable, and open to recommendations and suggestions. He made our night that much more memorable. Thank you so much for keeping the party going until the last...minute...of the last...song!! =D

Profile Picture Trusha, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My family and I were looking for a DJ for my wedding. We searched couple of places but no one really made us feel comfortable enough to book them. Our first meeting with Jay Rana made us feel very comfortable because he was just so confident about his work. He explained everything in detail and what was important for our function. I explained to him that my fiancé's side of the family is shy and I needed Jay to bring them all to the dance floor and Jay promised that he would have everyone on their feet. As we were preparing for the wedding, he always kept us on track and did everything that was for our benefit. At the end he wasn't providing services just to make money, he also builds relations, which to me is an amazing quality in any vendor. As the wedding day was coming close, he had everything in order and honestly I had nothing to worry about. When the day of the garba/wedding/reception came, he did as he promised and had everyone on their feet, even people that never danced before. Every single person that came to our events loved Raaz Entertainment. Also, I wanted to mention Jay's hair is awesome! =) Thank you so much Jay and Raaz Entertainment for making our wedding so memorable. You are just amazing!

Profile Picture Payal, 8/9/15, 2 Reviews