R.S.V.P. Reviews

9 | Plymouth, MI

9 Reviews for R.S.V.P.

Emily · Married on 07/28/2018

Everything about this place was perfect!! I loved my experience working with them. They were professional and very helpful throughout the entire process. I would recommend going in and seeing what they are all about. Plus their store is adorable!!!

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

Enza at RSVP was phenomenal! She was friendly, responsive and absolutely wonderful to work with. Our invitations were exactly what I had hoped for and really turned out beautifully! I can't say enough good things about this place :)

Sent on 06/11/2017

Dana · Married on 05/29/2016

RSVP has by far been the best vendor I have worked with during the entire wedding planning process! Invitations were so overwhelming for me with all of the choices and I truly felt like I got expert advice and honest opinions from Erin. She was a dream to work with! She answered every email I sent within a day and my invitations arrived quickly. I got so many compliments on them! I look forward to working with Erin for the rest of my wedding stationary needs!

Sent on 04/06/2016
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 09/22/2012

I couldn’t be happier with my wedding invitations that I purchased from RSVP! The whole process was quick and easy, and RSVP listened to everything I had to say. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Erin and my invitations wouldn’t have turned out so amazing if it wasn’t for her. I walked in with something specific in mind and Erin helped me bring this to life. She listened to my design and ideas, and she gave creative ideas of her own. Together, we designed a wedding invitation that I am COMPLETELY thrilled with. I can’t wait to send them out! Erin and the girls at RSVP were so helpful. My proofs and invitations came in so quick that I have 4 weeks to stamp and stuff the invitations before I actually need to send them out. I can’t thank Erin enough and I would recommend RSVP to anyone who is planning a wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2012

I have worked with RSVP for many years while helping others prepare for their weddings, and when it finally became my turn to get married, I did not hesitate to go back. Erin, Stephanie, Bethany, and the staff at RSVP have treated me like family since day one. I love being pleasantly greeted each time I walk in, and no matter how many times I want to check on my invitations or make changes, the ladies at RSVP work with me readily. Their professionalism and creativity are top notch. They will listen to all of your ideas and give constructive feedback to help your invitations turn out exactly how you have always hoped. Because of the beautiful work of the ladies at RSVP, particularly Erin, both my invitations and my sister's have been family favorites. I would highly recommend choosing RSVP for your invitations, programs, and any other paper needs you may have!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Dawn · Married on 12/10/2011

Loved working with everyone at RSVP. Erin was especially great! They were very professional, easy to work with, and very fast turning around proofs. I used them for invitations, place cards and programs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/12/2012

Carrie · Married on 08/05/2011

I can's begin to say thank you! for everything RSVP did for me, they handled my wedding announcements, invitations, placecards and thank you cards. They even were able to just mail everything out for me. one stop shop that made my life much easier! Beth and Erin were so great. Thanks again!

Sent on 02/03/2012

Julia · Married on 06/04/2011

The ladies at RSVP are absolutely fantastic. I had custom invitations made, and they were amazing at matching the vision of what I had in my head to my actual invitation. The prices were very reasonable, and they came in very quick!!

Sent on 02/02/2012

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2011

Erin was extremely helpful in creating invitations, menus, place cards, etc! All of the invitations turned out amazing and were really high in quality. Even better, the girls at RSVP offered great ideas to simplify things or to do things a little different. Everyone was really helpful with the details as it relates to grammar, format, etc.

Very happy that we used RSVP!

Sent on 03/12/2012