R&R Productions Reviews

38 | Wasilla, AK

38 Reviews for R&R Productions

Roksana · Married on 08/03/2013

I want to thank Evelyn and R&R for everything they did. My wedding was beautiful, thanks to them. The lights were gorgeous and Ryan was a fantastic DJ. They are awesome and great at what they do!

Sent on 11/10/2013
  • Charlene

Charlene · Married on 08/03/2013

I want to thank R&R Productions and my DJ Ryan for an awesome job on my wedding day! The lighting was amazing and my guests had the time of their life. =) Thank you, Charlene Enriquez

Sent on 11/11/2013
  • Bill and Carey

Bill and Carey · Married on 06/01/2013

Wow - what a great time we had! Big thanks to R&R for setting everything up. Our wedding reception was exactly how we envisioned it. Everyone had a fabulous time, and Lou kept the party going and also kept us on time for everything. Very professional! Lou really knows his stuff (and it was so easy just following his prompts)! :) Thank you R&R for everything - Bill & Carey

Sent on 12/04/2013
  • Christina & Christopher

Christina & Christopher · Married on 05/26/2013

I would recommend R&R Productions to everyone! I remember speaking to Evelyn for the first time and thinking, "Wow, she truly cares about making sure our wedding turns out perfect." From there on, Evelyn kept in constant contact to make sure we had the music, lighting, and Emcee announcements exactly the way we wanted it for the day. The wedding day came soon after and it was amazing! Lou was our DJ and he did such a good job being in contact with everyone and making sure everyone knew what to do and when to do it. the lighting that he set up made the place look even better than planned. The music was upbeat and fun. He was able to get everyone out on the dance floor. Lou made the wedding A Party! Thank you for all you did!!!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2012

I was the wedding planner for a wedding held in The Marriott's 8,000 sq' ballroom. I was so impressed with everyone, and this wedding went better than I could have possibly imagined! Everything turned out perfect and the DJ, Brian, was fabulous! He was easy to work with and did a great job on communicating with myself and the rest of the vendors. I am looking forward to working with him again. The up-lighting in the room was absolutely beautiful and set up perfectly! I have NEVER seen anything like this at any other wedding in Alaska, and I can't wait to see what they do with draping. I can't thank R&R Productions enough for all their hard work in making this all possible!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Amber · Married on 12/20/2011

R & R Productions did a wonderful job. They were very easy to work with, they were professional, responsive to email/phone calls, and extremely organized. The DJ was able to "read" the guests and play music that got everyone up and dancing at the wedding, while at the same time, kept the reception moving along so there was limited "standing around" time. I would highly recommend R & R Productions. I have been to numerous wedding is Alaska over the years, and they do by far the best job.

Sent on 01/04/2012

Naomi · Married on 07/11/2010

I booked my Dj Luo with Evelyn. Evelyn was so great helping me stay on track to ensure I had everything the way I imagined and Luo was phenomenal as always. They are a great company and well worth every penny. I had so much fun at my wedding and was able to just sit back and relax (and party and dance) because they had everything under control, well planned, and well managed.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Cailee · Married on 07/24/2016

Evelyn, the owner, is AMAZING! I planned my alaska wedding from Oregon and she really made the process so easy! She is so responsive and answered my calls at all times of day. They have plenty experience at every location I was considering and was recommended very highly by the venue I decided to go with. I never really liked the idea of standing in the middle of the room while my husband and I slowed dance so she was super accommodating and shortened our song. During the reception they took our recommendations to heart and create an amazing play list. The DJs also took the time to talk with our families and did special call outs to my grandpas when they were out on the dance floor! So much fun!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Brittney · Married on 10/31/2017

We are so pleased with the service R&R gave us for our wedding! A big thank you to Evelyn and Lou on making the magic happen for us.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Katelyn · Married on 09/04/2016

These two can do anything and set speakers up anywhere. If there's a recording you like but its quiet or scratchy, they can clean it up. Made the day so much less stressful knowing someone was taking take of sound, lights, mc, music and keeping the day rolling. I highly recommend them. Easy to get ahold of and always call back if they miss you. Very nice and cooperative. They love what they do and know the business very well.

Sent on 09/15/2016
  • User5193436 · 2+ years ago

I was overall very pleased with R&R. Evelyn worked with me in detail to make sure that everything at my wedding was exactly how I wanted. The correspondence with her before the wedding truly made me feel stress free when it came to reception timeline and music. The DJ was not quite as organized as she was but, overall, everything ran smoothly. I received much praise from family and friends about the music. I would definitely recommend ANYONE to R&R for their wedding!

Sent on 06/21/2015
  • karen

Karen · Married on 04/10/2010

Very knowledgeable and accomidating. Was pleased with the amount of time that they dedicated to helping us pick out the "right" music for our ceremony and reception highlights.

Sent on 05/04/2010

Anna Marie · Married on 07/24/2009

3.8
      2.5
      3.5
      3.5

Super easy to get a hold of Evelyn was great with the planning process. On the day of the DJ didn't play songs from my extensive list and had to be reminded but overall they were good.

Sent on 10/06/2009