R & R Creative Photography Reviews

R & R Creative Photography 5
R & R Creative Photography 6
R & R Creative Photography 7

Ciara · Married on 07/01/2010

One may not realize that after a wedding day is over, you'll feel like you spent most of the time with the photographer. It's a good sign when you think back how much you enjoyed that time spent. Jody and David at R&R Creative Photography are not only extremely professional but also a pleasure to be around. Their 30+ years of experience shows after the fact in their beautiful work. However, it's the little things that comes to a bride later that makes you see how much their experience is engrained in the way they interact with you.
    They are the perfect team, with Jody's keen sense of attention to detail and David covering all the major bases. They know exactly how to get the job done in the most efficient way, considering that this is the most important day of your life.
    Their reputation made it's way to me and I am so happy I went with R&R Creative Photography. Now it is my hope to spread the good word so that other brides can feel the joy that this vendor is possible of doing every time. Don't risk missing out on memories you can't take back. You will be so happy with yourself if you do this much deserved favor, I promise:)

Sent on 07/27/2010

Mark · Married on 05/30/2010

David and Jody were great. Excellent pictures.

Sent on 06/16/2010

HEATHER · Married on 07/25/2009

David and Jody are simply the best. We used them for our wedding in 2009 and it was the best decision we made. Our photos are beautiful and captured everything about that day. We have since used them for our family portraits and newborn photos when both of our children were born. They make sure they get the perfect shot.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Dana · Married on 08/20/2017

Thank you to David & Jody for helping to create such meaningful memories of our wedding day. We could not have asked for better. They were a joy to work with!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Menal · Married on 03/18/2017

We love R & R photo! What an amazing duo Jody and Dave are! They were absolutely amazing! Not only did we have one wedding, but we ended up having TWO ceremonies! Their ability to juggle everything and everyone that was going on was beyond impressive! Not to mention they are just the KINDEST people to work with, and truly understand everything that is needed to capture all of the special moments that occur throughout the wedding festivities. All of our meetings both before and after the special days were so professional, thoughtful and well organized! We simply could not have asked for anything more!!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2013

R & R Creative Photography is the best! They were super fun and very professional. They did my engagement shoot and my wedding and every picture turned out amazing!!!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Greg and Kathleen · Married on 05/15/2011

David and Jody are absolutely THE BEST!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Whittnee · Married on 09/18/2004

Dave and Jody went above and beyond what we hired them do to. My pictures and album came out gorgeous and 4 years later people still love to look at my album because they are so impressed. We have used them multiple times since our wedding and they are up on the new stuff and always have the latest ideas. I would highly recommend them. They aren't the most inexpensive photographers out there but you definately get what you pay for and in my opinion its worth paying a little extra so you can be confident you'll love your pictures for the rest of your life.

Sent on 09/06/2008

R & R did a wonderful job on our wedding pictures!! They captured everything we wanted to remember at our wedding!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Thresa · Married on 10/05/2013

What an added dimension of joy R & R brought to the wedding day, thanks to their joyful personalities and ability to make everyone (including the most camera-shy) feel comfortable [I almost think that the R & R stands for the tried and true acronym: Rest & Relaxation - as the photographers really brought out the best in even the most uptight guests]. Our shots ranged from the poignant to the whimsical and I'm so pleased that R & R was part of our special event.

Sent on 10/29/2013