101 Reviews for R & R Creative Photography

Liability Insurance (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Save the Date (1)
100 R & R Creative Photography Reviews

They are great to work with! They made me feel very relaxed when we took pictures and not to mention the great pictures we have! Thank you for the great pictures!

Profile Picture kimberly, 7/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very friendly. Take the time to get to know you before your event. Expectations met and exceeded. Went above and beyond. Provided our guest book with photos from engagement session as well as cards with info for guests to access our photos.

Profile Picture Catherine, 7/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

RandR Photography was absolutely the best decision my husband and I made in terms of vendors for our wedding! David and Jodi did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding! They were great and funny to work with, they did everything possible to make sure we were happy and asked our opinion every step of the way! They came to disneyland with us for our engagement shoot and spent the entire day with us in Newport Beach for our wedding. They were so knowledgeable about poses, got every single "wedding picture" that any bride could possibly think of and were present at every single special moment of our wedding. When we got the final pictures it was like they had recreated our day all over again, brought tears to our eyes and we ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM! They were efficient, had our photos to us less then a month after our wedding and now they just wait till we make all the decisions of what we would like!
My husband and I will never use another photographer for any of our family milestones!
R and R Photography is the best out there! No need to go anywhere else! Book early as possible though, they fill up fast because they are so great and in demand!

Anthony and Hillary

Profile Picture Hillary, 6/8/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

R & R Creative photography is an excellent vendor! Jody and David work so well together and they also have super talented team of photographers who work with them as well! I loved how you have unlimited time with them so you know that every moment of your special day is captured! They are creative and have great ideas for pictures! Loved my engagement session with them as well! They took us to an amazing spot that myself and husband never heard of! Im very excited to be pick out my pictures and create my wedding album!

Laura & Kris

Profile Picture Laura, 6/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

David and Jody were absolutely fantastic! They captured our wedding perfectly. They were absolutely amazing and photographed every pose and angle that we would want. We highly recommend them for any occasion. We couldn't be happier with the photographs they took, and the wedding album they produced for us.
Thank you David and Jody.

Profile Picture Donald, 6/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

David and Jody did our engagement and wedding pictures. They were awesome couple. My husband and I with our two little Yorkshire Terrier dogs had a fun engagement photo shoot in Laguna Beach. After the photo shoot, we hangout and dining in made us feel comfortable.
Engagement pictures came out great. We loved it. We had lots of compliments on our wedding guest book they created and portrait picture displayed at the reception lobby.
R & R Photography provided 3 photographers on our wedding day. We end up having great wedding photos.
Thank you! David and Jody for making our day so memorable. We admire your creative photography.

Kevin and Rosana

Profile Picture Rosana, 5/18/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

R&R is fabulous! I have used them for senior pictures for both high school and college! We just recently had our engagement pictures done with them, and they will be doing our wedding! David and Jody are so fun to work with! They are so professional and have a quick turn around time. They have lots of creative ideas. Their pictures are truly amazing! I am so thankful for their services!

Profile Picture Dayna, 4/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jody were the most professional and personable photographers. They made us feel comfortable and you can see it in our photos. They were always quick to respond all my questions and concerns. They include 2 photographers on the day of, which was perfect! They also always do an engagement shoot sometime beforehand so that the bride and groom are comfortable with the photographers, which I never would've thought about. Also, I never felt pressured to purchase anything that I didn't want. They almost make you feel like family. I'm already planning on having them take our family portraits!

Profile Picture April, 10/20/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

David and Jody were amazing! Our wedding pictures are amazing! they are super professional and very patient ! All the pictures turned out so beautiful that we had a hard time choosing the ones for our album!
Highly recommend R&R Creative Photography!

Profile Picture Lilia, 8/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jody and David were a pleasure to work with! They were easy to talk to and had wonderful ideas. They have been in business a long time and know what they are doing. We got a huge selection of photos to choose from for our wedding album. They took our engagement photos for free and gave us the album of them for our guest book, which was wonderfully creative and gave us a chance to try them out at the same time! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring David and Jodi for our wedding photography was the best decision we could have made! From the moment we met them we could tell they were true professionals who do incredible work! As a special treat they were even willing to come up to our venue in Lake Arrowhead a day ahead of the wedding so that they could take pictures at our rehearsal dinner. I can't even really put into words how much I love our photos of our wedding day. The way they were able to capture all of the emotion of the day is truly incredible. The album they created is timeless and we will cherish the memories they captured forever. Thank you David and Jodi for being such a great couple to work with and for helping to make our wedding day so special! We are truly grateful!

Profile Picture Leah, 4/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stunning portraits!!! They are such a perfect team! We enjoyed every moment working with them! Dave & Jody are genuinely kind and warmhearted people, they really bring out your best! From our save the dates to the guest book to the photos, everything they do is unbelievable! My guests couldn't stop talking about how much they loved our pictures! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/15/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

R&R is the way to go! I have never seen such beautiful pictures and I am thankful to have such beautiful pictures of my special day. They are friendly, professional and strive to make your day as special and easy as possible. R&R is the best way to go. you will not regret it!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture olivia, 8/27/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing Pictures! I really loved how my prints and album turned out :)

Profile Picture Alison, 6/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jody and David you guys rock.. The engagement pictures were soo beautiful that I was blown away with the results. I was getting more and more excited for the wedding.. You guys made the wedding day a breeze. I felt so relaxed in taking the pictures, i never felt rushed at all. The preview of the wedding pictures were so gorgeous. I'm looking forward to seeing the wedding album which i know is going to be out of this world..

Profile Picture Lorena, 5/14/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

One may not realize that after a wedding day is over, you'll feel like you spent most of the time with the photographer. It's a good sign when you think back how much you enjoyed that time spent. Jody and David at R&R Creative Photography are not only extremely professional but also a pleasure to be around. Their 30+ years of experience shows after the fact in their beautiful work. However, it's the little things that comes to a bride later that makes you see how much their experience is engrained in the way they interact with you.
They are the perfect team, with Jody's keen sense of attention to detail and David covering all the major bases. They know exactly how to get the job done in the most efficient way, considering that this is the most important day of your life.
Their reputation made it's way to me and I am so happy I went with R&R Creative Photography. Now it is my hope to spread the good word so that other brides can feel the joy that this vendor is possible of doing every time. Don't risk missing out on memories you can't take back. You will be so happy with yourself if you do this much deserved favor, I promise:)

Profile Picture Ciara, 7/1/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

David and Jody were great. Excellent pictures.

Profile Picture Mark, 5/30/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

David and Jody are simply the best. We used them for our wedding in 2009 and it was the best decision we made. Our photos are beautiful and captured everything about that day. We have since used them for our family portraits and newborn photos when both of our children were born. They make sure they get the perfect shot.

Profile Picture HEATHER, 7/25/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you to David & Jody for helping to create such meaningful memories of our wedding day. We could not have asked for better. They were a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Dana, 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We love R & R photo! What an amazing duo Jody and Dave are! They were absolutely amazing! Not only did we have one wedding, but we ended up having TWO ceremonies! Their ability to juggle everything and everyone that was going on was beyond impressive! Not to mention they are just the KINDEST people to work with, and truly understand everything that is needed to capture all of the special moments that occur throughout the wedding festivities. All of our meetings both before and after the special days were so professional, thoughtful and well organized! We simply could not have asked for anything more!!!

Profile Picture Menal , 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

R & R Creative Photography is the best! They were super fun and very professional. They did my engagement shoot and my wedding and every picture turned out amazing!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jody are absolutely THE BEST!

Profile Picture Greg and Kathleen, 5/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Dave and Jody went above and beyond what we hired them do to. My pictures and album came out gorgeous and 4 years later people still love to look at my album because they are so impressed. We have used them multiple times since our wedding and they are up on the new stuff and always have the latest ideas. I would highly recommend them. They aren't the most inexpensive photographers out there but you definately get what you pay for and in my opinion its worth paying a little extra so you can be confident you'll love your pictures for the rest of your life.

Profile Picture Whittnee, 9/18/04, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

R & R did a wonderful job on our wedding pictures!! They captured everything we wanted to remember at our wedding!!

Profile Picture User5064198, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

What an added dimension of joy R & R brought to the wedding day, thanks to their joyful personalities and ability to make everyone (including the most camera-shy) feel comfortable [I almost think that the R & R stands for the tried and true acronym: Rest & Relaxation - as the photographers really brought out the best in even the most uptight guests]. Our shots ranged from the poignant to the whimsical and I'm so pleased that R & R was part of our special event.

Profile Picture Thresa, 10/5/13, 5 Reviews