R & R Creative Photography Reviews

R & R Creative Photography 5
R & R Creative Photography 6
R & R Creative Photography 7

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2013

David and Jody are amazing!!! They did our engagement and wedding photos. Not only are the photos amazing they are amazing! They helped guide us through the process, offered lots of advice and help in making our experience a smooth one but most of all they are kind, funny and fun people!! Our experience was a great one and we looking forward to working with them again in the future.

Sent on 09/23/2013

beatris · Married on 08/31/2013

They are the best. Very professional, and fun people. We had a good experience with Dave and Jody. We are exited to see the pictures. We had the engagement session as well and the picture are exceptionals.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Jess · Married on 08/16/2013

Jody and David are truly amazing! They did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and they were an absolute delight to work with! Their ability to get amazing shots and with such detail to everything is truly a gift! I would recommend their services to any of my close friends and family without a shadow of a doubt! The two of them were professional, easy to work with and very flexible. The end result, our photos were truly breath taking! We have received so many compliments on their photo abilities.

I am truly 100% satisfied with the service we received from RandR Creative Photography and from David and Jody personally. I felt like they were family from the first moment we met. They made both my husband and I feel comfortable and relaxed during the engagement photos and at the wedding.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Susan · Married on 07/20/2013

We love, love, love our photos. They are MARVELOUS and truly capture all the warmth, love and emotions of the day.

Working with David and Jody was a pleasure. They were responsive to e-mails and were reliable and professional. They spent time with us in a couple of meetings and during an “engagement shoot.” There was no sales pressure to make any purchases, just an opportunity to get to know us and see how we photograph to better prepare for our wedding day. David and Jody also had excellent suggestions regarding props for the venue to enhance the colors in the photos and were flexible and accommodating regarding scheduling and pricing.

David and Jody have been photographers in the community for over 25 years and came highly recommended from several friends. We are happy to be among those who’d recommend them without reservation.

Susan and Bruce

Sent on 09/29/2013

kimberly · Married on 07/19/2013

They are great to work with! They made me feel very relaxed when we took pictures and not to mention the great pictures we have! Thank you for the great pictures!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Catherine · Married on 07/06/2013

Very friendly. Take the time to get to know you before your event. Expectations met and exceeded. Went above and beyond. Provided our guest book with photos from engagement session as well as cards with info for guests to access our photos.

Sent on 12/22/2013

Hillary · Married on 06/08/2013

RandR Photography was absolutely the best decision my husband and I made in terms of vendors for our wedding! David and Jodi did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding! They were great and funny to work with, they did everything possible to make sure we were happy and asked our opinion every step of the way! They came to disneyland with us for our engagement shoot and spent the entire day with us in Newport Beach for our wedding. They were so knowledgeable about poses, got every single "wedding picture" that any bride could possibly think of and were present at every single special moment of our wedding. When we got the final pictures it was like they had recreated our day all over again, brought tears to our eyes and we ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM! They were efficient, had our photos to us less then a month after our wedding and now they just wait till we make all the decisions of what we would like!
    My husband and I will never use another photographer for any of our family milestones!
    R and R Photography is the best out there! No need to go anywhere else! Book early as possible though, they fill up fast because they are so great and in demand!

Anthony and Hillary

Sent on 07/27/2013

Laura · Married on 06/08/2013

R & R Creative photography is an excellent vendor! Jody and David work so well together and they also have super talented team of photographers who work with them as well! I loved how you have unlimited time with them so you know that every moment of your special day is captured! They are creative and have great ideas for pictures! Loved my engagement session with them as well! They took us to an amazing spot that myself and husband never heard of! Im very excited to be pick out my pictures and create my wedding album!

Laura & Kris

Sent on 09/24/2013

Donald · Married on 06/01/2013

David and Jody were absolutely fantastic! They captured our wedding perfectly. They were absolutely amazing and photographed every pose and angle that we would want. We highly recommend them for any occasion. We couldn't be happier with the photographs they took, and the wedding album they produced for us.
    Thank you David and Jody.

Sent on 12/21/2013
  • Rosana

Rosana · Married on 05/18/2013

David and Jody did our engagement and wedding pictures. They were awesome couple. My husband and I with our two little Yorkshire Terrier dogs had a fun engagement photo shoot in Laguna Beach. After the photo shoot, we hangout and dining in made us feel comfortable.
    Engagement pictures came out great. We loved it. We had lots of compliments on our wedding guest book they created and portrait picture displayed at the reception lobby.
    R & R Photography provided 3 photographers on our wedding day. We end up having great wedding photos.
    Thank you! David and Jody for making our day so memorable. We admire your creative photography.

Kevin and Rosana

Sent on 09/13/2013

Dayna · Married on 04/13/2013

R&R is fabulous! I have used them for senior pictures for both high school and college! We just recently had our engagement pictures done with them, and they will be doing our wedding! David and Jody are so fun to work with! They are so professional and have a quick turn around time. They have lots of creative ideas. Their pictures are truly amazing! I am so thankful for their services!

Sent on 11/20/2013

David and Jody were the most professional and personable photographers. They made us feel comfortable and you can see it in our photos. They were always quick to respond all my questions and concerns. They include 2 photographers on the day of, which was perfect! They also always do an engagement shoot sometime beforehand so that the bride and groom are comfortable with the photographers, which I never would've thought about. Also, I never felt pressured to purchase anything that I didn't want. They almost make you feel like family. I'm already planning on having them take our family portraits!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Lilia · Married on 08/26/2012

David and Jody were amazing! Our wedding pictures are amazing! they are super professional and very patient ! All the pictures turned out so beautiful that we had a hard time choosing the ones for our album!
    Highly recommend R&R Creative Photography!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2012

Jody and David were a pleasure to work with! They were easy to talk to and had wonderful ideas. They have been in business a long time and know what they are doing. We got a huge selection of photos to choose from for our wedding album. They took our engagement photos for free and gave us the album of them for our guest book, which was wonderfully creative and gave us a chance to try them out at the same time! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Leah · Married on 04/28/2012

Hiring David and Jodi for our wedding photography was the best decision we could have made! From the moment we met them we could tell they were true professionals who do incredible work! As a special treat they were even willing to come up to our venue in Lake Arrowhead a day ahead of the wedding so that they could take pictures at our rehearsal dinner. I can't even really put into words how much I love our photos of our wedding day. The way they were able to capture all of the emotion of the day is truly incredible. The album they created is timeless and we will cherish the memories they captured forever. Thank you David and Jodi for being such a great couple to work with and for helping to make our wedding day so special! We are truly grateful!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2011

Stunning portraits!!! They are such a perfect team! We enjoyed every moment working with them! Dave & Jody are genuinely kind and warmhearted people, they really bring out your best! From our save the dates to the guest book to the photos, everything they do is unbelievable! My guests couldn't stop talking about how much they loved our pictures! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!

Sent on 11/03/2011
  • O

olivia · Married on 08/27/2011

R&R is the way to go! I have never seen such beautiful pictures and I am thankful to have such beautiful pictures of my special day. They are friendly, professional and strive to make your day as special and easy as possible. R&R is the best way to go. you will not regret it!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Alison · Married on 06/11/2011

Amazing Pictures! I really loved how my prints and album turned out :)

Sent on 03/06/2014

Lorena · Married on 05/14/2011

Jody and David you guys rock.. The engagement pictures were soo beautiful that I was blown away with the results. I was getting more and more excited for the wedding.. You guys made the wedding day a breeze. I felt so relaxed in taking the pictures, i never felt rushed at all. The preview of the wedding pictures were so gorgeous. I'm looking forward to seeing the wedding album which i know is going to be out of this world..

Sent on 10/26/2011

Ciara · Married on 07/01/2010

One may not realize that after a wedding day is over, you'll feel like you spent most of the time with the photographer. It's a good sign when you think back how much you enjoyed that time spent. Jody and David at R&R Creative Photography are not only extremely professional but also a pleasure to be around. Their 30+ years of experience shows after the fact in their beautiful work. However, it's the little things that comes to a bride later that makes you see how much their experience is engrained in the way they interact with you.
    They are the perfect team, with Jody's keen sense of attention to detail and David covering all the major bases. They know exactly how to get the job done in the most efficient way, considering that this is the most important day of your life.
    Their reputation made it's way to me and I am so happy I went with R&R Creative Photography. Now it is my hope to spread the good word so that other brides can feel the joy that this vendor is possible of doing every time. Don't risk missing out on memories you can't take back. You will be so happy with yourself if you do this much deserved favor, I promise:)

Sent on 07/27/2010

Mark · Married on 05/30/2010

David and Jody were great. Excellent pictures.

Sent on 06/16/2010

HEATHER · Married on 07/25/2009

David and Jody are simply the best. We used them for our wedding in 2009 and it was the best decision we made. Our photos are beautiful and captured everything about that day. We have since used them for our family portraits and newborn photos when both of our children were born. They make sure they get the perfect shot.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Jessica · event on: 11/25/2013

David and Jody at R&R Photography are the best! We have booked them for our upcoming wedding, and have had such a positive experience thus far. They were flexible with our engagement shoot- even when we had to cancel last minute due to rain. Jody is hilarious and really has an eye for different shots and angles, while David is a very talented photographer who clearly takes pride in his work. Spending the day with them for our engagement session has made us very excited that we chose them for our wedding day- there is no doubt that they will be a very important part of our special day. Not only are their photos beautiful, but they are genuinely nice people. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Dana · Married on 08/20/2017

Thank you to David & Jody for helping to create such meaningful memories of our wedding day. We could not have asked for better. They were a joy to work with!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Menal · Married on 03/18/2017

We love R & R photo! What an amazing duo Jody and Dave are! They were absolutely amazing! Not only did we have one wedding, but we ended up having TWO ceremonies! Their ability to juggle everything and everyone that was going on was beyond impressive! Not to mention they are just the KINDEST people to work with, and truly understand everything that is needed to capture all of the special moments that occur throughout the wedding festivities. All of our meetings both before and after the special days were so professional, thoughtful and well organized! We simply could not have asked for anything more!!!

Sent on 05/15/2018