87 Reviews for R & R Creative Photography

Liability Insurance (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Save the Date (1)
86 R & R Creative Photography Reviews

Stunning portraits!!! They are such a perfect team! We enjoyed every moment working with them! Dave & Jody are genuinely kind and warmhearted people, they really bring out your best! From our save the dates to the guest book to the photos, everything they do is unbelievable! My guests couldn't stop talking about how much they loved our pictures! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/15/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

R&R is the way to go! I have never seen such beautiful pictures and I am thankful to have such beautiful pictures of my special day. They are friendly, professional and strive to make your day as special and easy as possible. R&R is the best way to go. you will not regret it!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture olivia, 8/27/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing Pictures! I really loved how my prints and album turned out :)

Profile Picture Alison, 6/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jody and David you guys rock.. The engagement pictures were soo beautiful that I was blown away with the results. I was getting more and more excited for the wedding.. You guys made the wedding day a breeze. I felt so relaxed in taking the pictures, i never felt rushed at all. The preview of the wedding pictures were so gorgeous. I'm looking forward to seeing the wedding album which i know is going to be out of this world..

Profile Picture Lorena, 5/14/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

One may not realize that after a wedding day is over, you'll feel like you spent most of the time with the photographer. It's a good sign when you think back how much you enjoyed that time spent. Jody and David at R&R Creative Photography are not only extremely professional but also a pleasure to be around. Their 30+ years of experience shows after the fact in their beautiful work. However, it's the little things that comes to a bride later that makes you see how much their experience is engrained in the way they interact with you.
They are the perfect team, with Jody's keen sense of attention to detail and David covering all the major bases. They know exactly how to get the job done in the most efficient way, considering that this is the most important day of your life.
Their reputation made it's way to me and I am so happy I went with R&R Creative Photography. Now it is my hope to spread the good word so that other brides can feel the joy that this vendor is possible of doing every time. Don't risk missing out on memories you can't take back. You will be so happy with yourself if you do this much deserved favor, I promise:)

Profile Picture Ciara, 7/1/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

David and Jody were great. Excellent pictures.

Profile Picture Mark, 5/30/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

R & R Creative Photography is the best! They were super fun and very professional. They did my engagement shoot and my wedding and every picture turned out amazing!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jody are absolutely THE BEST!

Profile Picture Greg and Kathleen, 5/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Dave and Jody went above and beyond what we hired them do to. My pictures and album came out gorgeous and 4 years later people still love to look at my album because they are so impressed. We have used them multiple times since our wedding and they are up on the new stuff and always have the latest ideas. I would highly recommend them. They aren't the most inexpensive photographers out there but you definately get what you pay for and in my opinion its worth paying a little extra so you can be confident you'll love your pictures for the rest of your life.

Profile Picture Whittnee, 9/18/04, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

R & R did a wonderful job on our wedding pictures!! They captured everything we wanted to remember at our wedding!!

Profile Picture User5064198, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

What an added dimension of joy R & R brought to the wedding day, thanks to their joyful personalities and ability to make everyone (including the most camera-shy) feel comfortable [I almost think that the R & R stands for the tried and true acronym: Rest & Relaxation - as the photographers really brought out the best in even the most uptight guests]. Our shots ranged from the poignant to the whimsical and I'm so pleased that R & R was part of our special event.

Profile Picture Thresa, 10/5/13, 5 Reviews