R & R Creative Photography Reviews

R & R Creative Photography 5
R & R Creative Photography 6
R & R Creative Photography 7

Jessica · event on 11/25/2013

David and Jody at R&R Photography are the best! We have booked them for our upcoming wedding, and have had such a positive experience thus far. They were flexible with our engagement shoot- even when we had to cancel last minute due to rain. Jody is hilarious and really has an eye for different shots and angles, while David is a very talented photographer who clearly takes pride in his work. Spending the day with them for our engagement session has made us very excited that we chose them for our wedding day- there is no doubt that they will be a very important part of our special day. Not only are their photos beautiful, but they are genuinely nice people. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Sherree · Married on 10/27/2013

David and Jody are Fabulous photographers. They captured some of the most precious moments at our wedding. We just celebrated our one year anniversary and after looking at our wedding album, it felt as if we just got married yesterday. In addition, they are sweetest people you'll ever meet. I would like to share a personal experience that melted my heart. The day of our wedding, Jody offered to let me wear her bracelet because I didn't have one and it matched my dress and necklace. She didn't have to do that, but that moment in my dressing room was so special and I will never forget it. We appreciate all that the two of you have done for us. Thanks for capturing the moments on our wedding day.

Kenneth and Sherree Mason

Sent on 11/23/2014

Tarana · Married on 10/19/2013

Excellent and Creative! For all you brides and grooms out there- choose wisely on your photographers they play a huge role in your wedding. R & R Photography were excellent every step of the way. I would use them all over again with no hesitation. THANK YOU R & R for capturing beautiful and unique photos of our special day! We can't wait to see our pictures!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Megan · Married on 10/19/2013

My husband and I were truly blessed to have found David and Jodi with R & R photography. From our initial consultation thru the best day of our lives…they were right there by our side. David offered us many resources during our wedding planning and we were so happy with the entire team that supported our special day. Our engagement portraits and wedding day pictures are spectacular and truly represent our relationship. It was so nice to work with David and Jodi…as they were an inspiration to us. David and Jodi are an amazing team and made us feel so comfortable…as well as look forward to what a good marriage can be. David and his team photographed our wedding day and they literally caught moments that will be with us for a lifetime. He was professional, patient, kind and above all…extremely insightful to see what we were too distracted to see that day. Looking thru our wedding photos brought us back to that exact day and time…and that's exactly what you want to be able to do. We are so happy with them and look forward to using them for future events in our lives. We can't wait to see our album when it's done! We definitely recommend this team for your special event!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Jayme · Married on 10/13/2013

R and R Photography is the absolute best! They have been my photographers since I was a baby so it only seemed natural to use them for the biggest day of my life. Not only were they there for the big day, but they also took spectacular engagement photos for us too.

They came all the way to Northern California to shoot our wedding day. They were extremely thorough and knew exactly what photos to take and what would look good. Dave and Jody are so easy to work with and extremely professional. I am extremely confident in their work and know they captured every single moment of our day.

Even our guests constantly commented on how great they were. From capturing the first kiss, to being right on the dance floor capturing everyone's moves, they were dedicated to documenting each moment.

I cannot wait to see the final products. If it is anything like our engagement photos or the countless other photos they have documented in my life, I know they will be incredible.

I would NEVER hesitate to recommend these photographers to anyone. I trust them whole-heartedly. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Sent on 11/12/2013

shanae · Married on 10/12/2013

My husband and I did both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures with R&R Photography and the entire experience from beginning to end was amazing! The pictures were gorgeous and they made the entire experience wonderful. We've already decided that any future formal pictures will be through Jodi and Dave. They are professional, funny, reliable, and most importantly they always treated us like we were their most important client. We don't have a single negative comment for them. :)

Sent on 10/21/2013

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2013

David and Jody are amazing!!! They did our engagement and wedding photos. Not only are the photos amazing they are amazing! They helped guide us through the process, offered lots of advice and help in making our experience a smooth one but most of all they are kind, funny and fun people!! Our experience was a great one and we looking forward to working with them again in the future.

Sent on 09/23/2013

beatris · Married on 08/31/2013

They are the best. Very professional, and fun people. We had a good experience with Dave and Jody. We are exited to see the pictures. We had the engagement session as well and the picture are exceptionals.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Jess · Married on 08/16/2013

Jody and David are truly amazing! They did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and they were an absolute delight to work with! Their ability to get amazing shots and with such detail to everything is truly a gift! I would recommend their services to any of my close friends and family without a shadow of a doubt! The two of them were professional, easy to work with and very flexible. The end result, our photos were truly breath taking! We have received so many compliments on their photo abilities.

I am truly 100% satisfied with the service we received from RandR Creative Photography and from David and Jody personally. I felt like they were family from the first moment we met. They made both my husband and I feel comfortable and relaxed during the engagement photos and at the wedding.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Susan · Married on 07/20/2013

We love, love, love our photos. They are MARVELOUS and truly capture all the warmth, love and emotions of the day.

Working with David and Jody was a pleasure. They were responsive to e-mails and were reliable and professional. They spent time with us in a couple of meetings and during an “engagement shoot.” There was no sales pressure to make any purchases, just an opportunity to get to know us and see how we photograph to better prepare for our wedding day. David and Jody also had excellent suggestions regarding props for the venue to enhance the colors in the photos and were flexible and accommodating regarding scheduling and pricing.

David and Jody have been photographers in the community for over 25 years and came highly recommended from several friends. We are happy to be among those who’d recommend them without reservation.

Susan and Bruce

Sent on 09/29/2013

kimberly · Married on 07/19/2013

They are great to work with! They made me feel very relaxed when we took pictures and not to mention the great pictures we have! Thank you for the great pictures!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Catherine · Married on 07/06/2013

Very friendly. Take the time to get to know you before your event. Expectations met and exceeded. Went above and beyond. Provided our guest book with photos from engagement session as well as cards with info for guests to access our photos.

Sent on 12/22/2013

Hillary · Married on 06/08/2013

RandR Photography was absolutely the best decision my husband and I made in terms of vendors for our wedding! David and Jodi did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding! They were great and funny to work with, they did everything possible to make sure we were happy and asked our opinion every step of the way! They came to disneyland with us for our engagement shoot and spent the entire day with us in Newport Beach for our wedding. They were so knowledgeable about poses, got every single "wedding picture" that any bride could possibly think of and were present at every single special moment of our wedding. When we got the final pictures it was like they had recreated our day all over again, brought tears to our eyes and we ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM! They were efficient, had our photos to us less then a month after our wedding and now they just wait till we make all the decisions of what we would like!
    My husband and I will never use another photographer for any of our family milestones!
    R and R Photography is the best out there! No need to go anywhere else! Book early as possible though, they fill up fast because they are so great and in demand!

Anthony and Hillary

Sent on 07/27/2013

Laura · Married on 06/08/2013

R & R Creative photography is an excellent vendor! Jody and David work so well together and they also have super talented team of photographers who work with them as well! I loved how you have unlimited time with them so you know that every moment of your special day is captured! They are creative and have great ideas for pictures! Loved my engagement session with them as well! They took us to an amazing spot that myself and husband never heard of! Im very excited to be pick out my pictures and create my wedding album!

Laura & Kris

Sent on 09/24/2013

Donald · Married on 06/01/2013

David and Jody were absolutely fantastic! They captured our wedding perfectly. They were absolutely amazing and photographed every pose and angle that we would want. We highly recommend them for any occasion. We couldn't be happier with the photographs they took, and the wedding album they produced for us.
    Thank you David and Jody.

Sent on 12/21/2013
  • Rosana

Rosana · Married on 05/18/2013

David and Jody did our engagement and wedding pictures. They were awesome couple. My husband and I with our two little Yorkshire Terrier dogs had a fun engagement photo shoot in Laguna Beach. After the photo shoot, we hangout and dining in made us feel comfortable.
    Engagement pictures came out great. We loved it. We had lots of compliments on our wedding guest book they created and portrait picture displayed at the reception lobby.
    R & R Photography provided 3 photographers on our wedding day. We end up having great wedding photos.
    Thank you! David and Jody for making our day so memorable. We admire your creative photography.

Kevin and Rosana

Sent on 09/13/2013

Dayna · Married on 04/13/2013

R&R is fabulous! I have used them for senior pictures for both high school and college! We just recently had our engagement pictures done with them, and they will be doing our wedding! David and Jody are so fun to work with! They are so professional and have a quick turn around time. They have lots of creative ideas. Their pictures are truly amazing! I am so thankful for their services!

Sent on 11/20/2013

David and Jody were the most professional and personable photographers. They made us feel comfortable and you can see it in our photos. They were always quick to respond all my questions and concerns. They include 2 photographers on the day of, which was perfect! They also always do an engagement shoot sometime beforehand so that the bride and groom are comfortable with the photographers, which I never would've thought about. Also, I never felt pressured to purchase anything that I didn't want. They almost make you feel like family. I'm already planning on having them take our family portraits!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Lilia · Married on 08/26/2012

David and Jody were amazing! Our wedding pictures are amazing! they are super professional and very patient ! All the pictures turned out so beautiful that we had a hard time choosing the ones for our album!
    Highly recommend R&R Creative Photography!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2012

Jody and David were a pleasure to work with! They were easy to talk to and had wonderful ideas. They have been in business a long time and know what they are doing. We got a huge selection of photos to choose from for our wedding album. They took our engagement photos for free and gave us the album of them for our guest book, which was wonderfully creative and gave us a chance to try them out at the same time! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Leah · Married on 04/28/2012

Hiring David and Jodi for our wedding photography was the best decision we could have made! From the moment we met them we could tell they were true professionals who do incredible work! As a special treat they were even willing to come up to our venue in Lake Arrowhead a day ahead of the wedding so that they could take pictures at our rehearsal dinner. I can't even really put into words how much I love our photos of our wedding day. The way they were able to capture all of the emotion of the day is truly incredible. The album they created is timeless and we will cherish the memories they captured forever. Thank you David and Jodi for being such a great couple to work with and for helping to make our wedding day so special! We are truly grateful!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2011

Stunning portraits!!! They are such a perfect team! We enjoyed every moment working with them! Dave & Jody are genuinely kind and warmhearted people, they really bring out your best! From our save the dates to the guest book to the photos, everything they do is unbelievable! My guests couldn't stop talking about how much they loved our pictures! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!

Sent on 11/03/2011
  • O

olivia · Married on 08/27/2011

R&R is the way to go! I have never seen such beautiful pictures and I am thankful to have such beautiful pictures of my special day. They are friendly, professional and strive to make your day as special and easy as possible. R&R is the best way to go. you will not regret it!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Alison · Married on 06/11/2011

Amazing Pictures! I really loved how my prints and album turned out :)

Sent on 03/06/2014

Lorena · Married on 05/14/2011

Jody and David you guys rock.. The engagement pictures were soo beautiful that I was blown away with the results. I was getting more and more excited for the wedding.. You guys made the wedding day a breeze. I felt so relaxed in taking the pictures, i never felt rushed at all. The preview of the wedding pictures were so gorgeous. I'm looking forward to seeing the wedding album which i know is going to be out of this world..

Sent on 10/26/2011