101 Reviews for R & R Creative Photography

Liability Insurance (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Save the Date (1)
100 R & R Creative Photography Reviews

How can we possibly say thank you enough!! Our wedding weekend was more perfect than we could have ever even imagined because of R&R, the beautiful photos you took, and how much fun you are to work with!! Being that we live in Denver, CO, and were planning a "destination" wedding in my hometown of Valencia, I knew it would be tough to get to know a photographer enough for them to capture the moments we were looking for....boy was I wrong. Mason and I were able to make a trip to Malibu earlier in the year with our puppies, and David & Jody spent the entire day with us taking photos on the beach (and being patient with our crazy dogs!) We knew from then on that there would be nothing to worry about the day of the wedding....and that was exactly the case! We never had to worry that photos or moments were being missed, as there were so many candid and timeless shots that David & Jody captured while we were just enjoying our time together. And our first look was SO much fun! I would encourage everyone to do it, even if you think differently at first! All of our photos turned out beautiful - every time I look at them I want to relive the moments over and over!! And also - being able to be part of White Stage, and the incredibly slide show that you made for us - it truly was a priceless gift, and we are so grateful to you both. Thank you for taking the extra time and care to make our day unforgettable - we are so thankful that we decided to work with you and would encourage everyone to do the same!!

Profile Picture Ashley , 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bravo to Jody and David for not just setting up great shots at our small winery wedding, but also for calming me down... a nervous bride for unfortunate reasons that were no fault of my wonderful photographers. In fact, I would have walked down the isle with my train half pinned, if not for Jody!

It was a pleasure working with Jody and David from initial meeting, second meeting and on our special day. They captured sunset and winery in fabulous photos and found silly ways to make me laugh and smile, since it's difficult for me to pose naturally for photos. Although I may have changed a few things about our wedding, if I had to do it all over again, I would NOT change the photographer we hired... they took care of me like I was family and I truly appreciate their care, concern and creative professionalism... even when the wind wasn't cooperating that day! In fact, we are already planning a larger vow renewal and R&R Creative Photography will be capturing that day also! They are money well spent and the only way to help relive memories so vividly is through great photos... so don't skimp and hire the best! Thank you Jody and David!!!

Profile Picture stacy, 11/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When we had first started planning our wedding we were kind of lost about where to start. We ended up attending the Bridal Show at the Valencia Hyatt to see if we could meet vendors to help make our day extra special. We had stopped by the R and R booth and loved what we saw. I immediately made an appointment with David and booked for our wedding. From that first day they were so helpful and so sweet. Especially when it came to payments they were so patient and flexible. They were never pushy and only wanted the best for us. On our actual wedding day they were amazing!! They were so professional and took ever shot that you would have wanted. I even have shots of my husband and groomsmen playing video games. They made us laugh and made sure ever smile was perfect. They stayed with us during our entire wedding and were constantly on the ball. When we finally saw our pictures again I was brought to tears. Ever feeling I felt that day came rushing back and was able to relive the entire day again. I would recommend them to any one. They made everything so easy and I had no worries about anything. Thank you David and Jody. You will never understand how much we appreciate everything you did for us. I cant wait to show our gorgeous pictures to my grandchildren. We love you guys more than you know.

Jeffrey and Sarah Febrow

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jody and David were the photographers for our son and daughter in laws wedding last summer. Cannot say enough great things about the beautiful photo's they took, every one a gem. They are very professional while being fun and easy. Certainly no question about who we will hire for any future photographer needs.

Profile Picture julie, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave and Jodi did a terrific job with both our engagement and wedding photos. They really are able to do amazing things with their cameras. Thaesha and I continue to get compliments on how incredible the pictures are. Additionally, their organization really helped alleviate some of the stress Thaesha and I had during our big day. We would highly recommend Dave and Jodi to anyone!

Profile Picture Sam, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jody were excellent. My husband and I were incredibly happy with our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures. They have a ton of experience, and we have had numerous compliments regarding our pictures. My mom and I researched several photography vendors, and R and R's prices were fair for all that they offered as well as for their expertise. They wanted to make sure that Zach and I received what we wanted, and wanted our input. I highly recommend them for their work. They are also easy to work with. You will not be disappointed! We have a feeling it will be hard to choose pictures for our album since there are so many that are good.

Profile Picture Kelly , 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jody and David are absolutely amazing! They feel like family to us after only a few meetings and our big day of course. Our wedding was spectacular and they captured every moment...they were with us for an entire day and were so accommodating and helpful throughout the day. They had wonderful ideas for photos and they were extremely organized all day long. They got the families and bridal party together quickly and we were able to enjoy cocktail hour and some alone time before the reception. We are so thankful for the work David and Jody have done for us and we are very excited to see all of our pictures!! Love you guys!

Profile Picture Amanda and Denny, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jody and Dave are the absolute best! They were our favorite vendors to work with throughout the entire wedding process. We had the fortunate pleasure of working with BOTH of them in the planning, engagement photos and at the actual wedding! They were the photographers for BOTH of our daughters' weddings.
They take tremendous pride in what they do and work hard to make the client (US) happy with all of the results.
We feel, as a family, they went above and beyond to help make our daughter's wedding day as special as it could be. The photos are fabulous!! They are both traditional and unique and we truly appreciate that.
We highly recommend their expertise and exceptional service!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jody are truly amazing photographers! I have looked at all pictures of our wedding and I am going to have a hard time picking out my favs for our album. They caught every moment so beautifully. This was one vendor that I could say it was worth every penny!!! They caught all the funny moments throughout the night of my son, which are some of my favorite pictures. These pictures are the memories that were captured that we will have for life. I highly recommend them for your next wedding and engagement photos!!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jody made me feel from the beginning that they were going to make sure I was beyond happy. They have fully accomplished that and more. They made sure I knew what I was getting and getting what I wanted! Such amazing people as well!!

Profile Picture User4586013, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jodi are the best photographers that anyone could have. They are very professional and they really know how to capture the moment. While doing our engagement session, they made us feel extremely comfortable, and the experience was very fun. Their personalities are great and they really know how to make you smile. Their expertise in our wedding venue was very helpful because they knew exactly when we needed to get to the lake for the perfect shot we hoped for. I am so happy that we chose to go with David and Jodi at R & R Photography. We will definitely be returning to them for future photographs :)

Profile Picture heidi, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There's a reason the Ross' have been our family photographer for over 25 years! They're so awesome and more or less family. :)

Profile Picture Paige, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jody and David are not only exceptional photographers, but exceptional human beings as well. From the moment we began working together, we felt an immediate connection and comfort. Our experience with them was nothing short of wonderful, filled with kindness, warmth, humor and joy. Thank you Jody and David!!!

Profile Picture Joyce and Adam, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When my son and his wife were planning their wedding, they asked me which photographer to pick. My answer was simple – R&R Creative Photography. Wedding planning is stressful. You want everything perfect! And when the day is over all you have are memories and your photographs. For these reasons you want to hire the best and there isn’t a photographer around that fits this description better that R&R Creative Photography!

It all starts with meeting the bride and groom informally for their engagement photos. This gives David & Jody a chance to get to know the couple in a relaxed setting and learn how to capture them in the most relaxed way! This fun session lets everyone know they will be in good hands come wedding day. R&R will go just about anywhere to give you the first glance at their beautiful artistry so be creative in your choice of locations for added excitement.

R&R will meet with the bridal couple and parents beforehand to insure no family member or friend is left out of the festivities. So when the big day arrives – you can actually relax and enjoy spending time with your guests!

That being said, what can you expect R&R to photograph? Well gone are the old-fashioned photos of everyone standing in a line and smiling. Imaginative and creativity abound in the romantic, whimsical and stunning poses and images they create. Hiring R&R gives you peace of mind to know that this special event is professionally captured in pictures you won’t be able to take your eyes off of.

So, if you’re on this review site, you want assurances you’ll make the right choice for your special event. I can’t stress enough that the right choice is R&R Creative Photography!

Profile Picture Sue, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Matted Prints, Prints

I chose R&R because two of my bridesmaids had used them for their weddings and I've always admired all of their wedding photos. David and Jodi have been so amazing to work with. My fiancé and I loved our engagement shoot and were so excited to see our photos. They also designed the save-the-date cards of my dreams!

Profile Picture ryan, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This is the third wedding R and R has done for our family. Highly recommend them (and have). Several friends have also used their services.

Profile Picture Jamie, 12/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jody are Fabulous photographers. They captured some of the most precious moments at our wedding. We just celebrated our one year anniversary and after looking at our wedding album, it felt as if we just got married yesterday. In addition, they are sweetest people you'll ever meet. I would like to share a personal experience that melted my heart. The day of our wedding, Jody offered to let me wear her bracelet because I didn't have one and it matched my dress and necklace. She didn't have to do that, but that moment in my dressing room was so special and I will never forget it. We appreciate all that the two of you have done for us. Thanks for capturing the moments on our wedding day.

Kenneth and Sherree Mason

Profile Picture Sherree, 10/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent and Creative! For all you brides and grooms out there- choose wisely on your photographers they play a huge role in your wedding. R & R Photography were excellent every step of the way. I would use them all over again with no hesitation. THANK YOU R & R for capturing beautiful and unique photos of our special day! We can't wait to see our pictures!!!!

Profile Picture Tarana , 10/19/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I were truly blessed to have found David and Jodi with R & R photography. From our initial consultation thru the best day of our lives…they were right there by our side. David offered us many resources during our wedding planning and we were so happy with the entire team that supported our special day. Our engagement portraits and wedding day pictures are spectacular and truly represent our relationship. It was so nice to work with David and Jodi…as they were an inspiration to us. David and Jodi are an amazing team and made us feel so comfortable…as well as look forward to what a good marriage can be. David and his team photographed our wedding day and they literally caught moments that will be with us for a lifetime. He was professional, patient, kind and above all…extremely insightful to see what we were too distracted to see that day. Looking thru our wedding photos brought us back to that exact day and time…and that's exactly what you want to be able to do. We are so happy with them and look forward to using them for future events in our lives. We can't wait to see our album when it's done! We definitely recommend this team for your special event!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

R and R Photography is the absolute best! They have been my photographers since I was a baby so it only seemed natural to use them for the biggest day of my life. Not only were they there for the big day, but they also took spectacular engagement photos for us too.

They came all the way to Northern California to shoot our wedding day. They were extremely thorough and knew exactly what photos to take and what would look good. Dave and Jody are so easy to work with and extremely professional. I am extremely confident in their work and know they captured every single moment of our day.

Even our guests constantly commented on how great they were. From capturing the first kiss, to being right on the dance floor capturing everyone's moves, they were dedicated to documenting each moment.

I cannot wait to see the final products. If it is anything like our engagement photos or the countless other photos they have documented in my life, I know they will be incredible.

I would NEVER hesitate to recommend these photographers to anyone. I trust them whole-heartedly. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Profile Picture Jayme, 10/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I did both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures with R&R Photography and the entire experience from beginning to end was amazing! The pictures were gorgeous and they made the entire experience wonderful. We've already decided that any future formal pictures will be through Jodi and Dave. They are professional, funny, reliable, and most importantly they always treated us like we were their most important client. We don't have a single negative comment for them. :)

Profile Picture shanae, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jody are amazing!!! They did our engagement and wedding photos. Not only are the photos amazing they are amazing! They helped guide us through the process, offered lots of advice and help in making our experience a smooth one but most of all they are kind, funny and fun people!! Our experience was a great one and we looking forward to working with them again in the future.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/21/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

They are the best. Very professional, and fun people. We had a good experience with Dave and Jody. We are exited to see the pictures. We had the engagement session as well and the picture are exceptionals.

Profile Picture beatris, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jody and David are truly amazing! They did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and they were an absolute delight to work with! Their ability to get amazing shots and with such detail to everything is truly a gift! I would recommend their services to any of my close friends and family without a shadow of a doubt! The two of them were professional, easy to work with and very flexible. The end result, our photos were truly breath taking! We have received so many compliments on their photo abilities.

I am truly 100% satisfied with the service we received from RandR Creative Photography and from David and Jody personally. I felt like they were family from the first moment we met. They made both my husband and I feel comfortable and relaxed during the engagement photos and at the wedding.

Profile Picture Jess, 8/16/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We love, love, love our photos. They are MARVELOUS and truly capture all the warmth, love and emotions of the day.

Working with David and Jody was a pleasure. They were responsive to e-mails and were reliable and professional. They spent time with us in a couple of meetings and during an “engagement shoot.” There was no sales pressure to make any purchases, just an opportunity to get to know us and see how we photograph to better prepare for our wedding day. David and Jody also had excellent suggestions regarding props for the venue to enhance the colors in the photos and were flexible and accommodating regarding scheduling and pricing.

David and Jody have been photographers in the community for over 25 years and came highly recommended from several friends. We are happy to be among those who’d recommend them without reservation.

Susan and Bruce