R & R Creative Photography Reviews

R & R Creative Photography 4
R & R Creative Photography 5
R & R Creative Photography 6
R & R Creative Photography 7

David & Jody are a riot. Not only do they handle their business professionally, they are very responsive, flexible, and fair. And, most importantly, they make us laugh! Planning a wedding can be very stressful and overwhelming. It is so refreshing everytime we have met with David & Jody because they make everything fun and easy. We have only done our engagment session so far, but, judging by how awesome our engagement pictures came out, our wedding photos will be just as gorgeous! We have gotten to know David and Jody for over a year now, as they shot my sister's wedding last year. We cannot wait for them to be a apart of our big day. Their work speaks for itself and we couldn't be happier with our decision to use R & R!!

Dana & Dan

Sent on 03/30/2015

Jane · Married on 05/16/2015

David and Jody - we can't thank them enough! These two know how to take the apprehensive couple and turn them into rock stars! Our daughter and son-in-law keep talking about how much fun the engagement photo session was - David and Jody put them at ease quickly and the pictures prove that! The kids were relaxed and had so much fun taking the shots, and they look fabulous! I wanted to buy the whole set! That just set the stage for the wedding photos and what a great job they did!
    David and Jody are incredibly talented (and their assistant too), they have a fabulous eye for detail and 'the pose' and they make every shot fun! They took it in stride when the wedding party were running late, worked easily and effortlessly around the family as they arrived, and created some amazing shots at both venues we were using! When the ring bearer had had 'enough' they brought out goodies to encourage him to just do one more pose and he was all for it! They were professional, they knew how to bring the smiles out in everyone and they work well with any setting and situation! David and Jody have a gift - and as one one reviewer said - look no more, you have found your photographers! We would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a fabulous experience!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Jodie · Married on 02/08/2015

Jody Ross is phenomenally talented, and the photographs were something out of a fairy tale. My husband and I felt totally comfortable with her and her team (Dave and Tony). It was obvious how hard the three of them worked the entire day to capture every beautiful experience and it really shows in the photographs. I felt like they went above and beyond in every respect. R&R Creative Photography is worth every penny and more, and I can't wait to use them again as my family expands. :)

Sent on 03/05/2015

Dori · Married on 01/31/2015

When I got engaged in July, the first phone call I made (after calling my parents, of course) was to R & R Creative Photography. Mind you, I was still on vacation in New York :) David and Jody Ross are such an amazing team, a perfect balance of technical perfection and creative amazing! They have been doing our family photography events for the last 25 years (bar mitzvahs, anniversaries, weddings) and we wouldn't have it any other way. Our engagement photo session was soooo unbelievably creative (thanks to Jody's suggestion) and we have gotten comments from friends and family mostly saying that they were the most professional pictures, and the most creative. Our wedding is coming up quickly now, and with all the stresses of planning a wedding, it's so nice to know that I don't even have to remotely worry about our photos. And as a spectacular bonus, they have an huge rolodex of other vendors if you are stuck for DJ, Videographer, Florist, etc. I hired my DJ and Videographer based on their recommendation and I am so glad I did. Do yourself a favor and call R & R...you will be sooooo glad you did!

UPDATE 2/2/2015

R & R Photography, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
    You guys made the day so fun. Let's face it, brides and grooms have to sit and smile and move here and there a lot and with you guys at the helm, it's just a ton of fun. So much laughter and fun doing pics made our day that much more special.
    The guests love you. I can't tell you how many people came up to me to tell me how wonderful you guys were...so sweet and professional, and you made even the most camera shy people want to get into the fray.
    The pictures! I have only seen a few and am beside myself with joy over how they look. It takes a special person with a camera to capture all the "feels" in photos, and we were lucky to have three of you!!!
    I am so happy and grateful for the remarkable gift you have to spot that beautiful moment, and capture it forever. We love you!!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Ashley · Married on 01/17/2015

How can we possibly say thank you enough!! Our wedding weekend was more perfect than we could have ever even imagined because of R&R, the beautiful photos you took, and how much fun you are to work with!! Being that we live in Denver, CO, and were planning a "destination" wedding in my hometown of Valencia, I knew it would be tough to get to know a photographer enough for them to capture the moments we were looking for....boy was I wrong. Mason and I were able to make a trip to Malibu earlier in the year with our puppies, and David & Jody spent the entire day with us taking photos on the beach (and being patient with our crazy dogs!) We knew from then on that there would be nothing to worry about the day of the wedding....and that was exactly the case! We never had to worry that photos or moments were being missed, as there were so many candid and timeless shots that David & Jody captured while we were just enjoying our time together. And our first look was SO much fun! I would encourage everyone to do it, even if you think differently at first! All of our photos turned out beautiful - every time I look at them I want to relive the moments over and over!! And also - being able to be part of White Stage, and the incredibly slide show that you made for us - it truly was a priceless gift, and we are so grateful to you both. Thank you for taking the extra time and care to make our day unforgettable - we are so thankful that we decided to work with you and would encourage everyone to do the same!!

Sent on 03/03/2015

stacy · Married on 11/23/2014

Bravo to Jody and David for not just setting up great shots at our small winery wedding, but also for calming me down... a nervous bride for unfortunate reasons that were no fault of my wonderful photographers. In fact, I would have walked down the isle with my train half pinned, if not for Jody!

It was a pleasure working with Jody and David from initial meeting, second meeting and on our special day. They captured sunset and winery in fabulous photos and found silly ways to make me laugh and smile, since it's difficult for me to pose naturally for photos. Although I may have changed a few things about our wedding, if I had to do it all over again, I would NOT change the photographer we hired... they took care of me like I was family and I truly appreciate their care, concern and creative professionalism... even when the wind wasn't cooperating that day! In fact, we are already planning a larger vow renewal and R&R Creative Photography will be capturing that day also! They are money well spent and the only way to help relive memories so vividly is through great photos... so don't skimp and hire the best! Thank you Jody and David!!!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2014

When we had first started planning our wedding we were kind of lost about where to start. We ended up attending the Bridal Show at the Valencia Hyatt to see if we could meet vendors to help make our day extra special. We had stopped by the R and R booth and loved what we saw. I immediately made an appointment with David and booked for our wedding. From that first day they were so helpful and so sweet. Especially when it came to payments they were so patient and flexible. They were never pushy and only wanted the best for us. On our actual wedding day they were amazing!! They were so professional and took ever shot that you would have wanted. I even have shots of my husband and groomsmen playing video games. They made us laugh and made sure ever smile was perfect. They stayed with us during our entire wedding and were constantly on the ball. When we finally saw our pictures again I was brought to tears. Ever feeling I felt that day came rushing back and was able to relive the entire day again. I would recommend them to any one. They made everything so easy and I had no worries about anything. Thank you David and Jody. You will never understand how much we appreciate everything you did for us. I cant wait to show our gorgeous pictures to my grandchildren. We love you guys more than you know.

Jeffrey and Sarah Febrow

Sent on 02/17/2015

julie · Married on 09/20/2014

Jody and David were the photographers for our son and daughter in laws wedding last summer. Cannot say enough great things about the beautiful photo's they took, every one a gem. They are very professional while being fun and easy. Certainly no question about who we will hire for any future photographer needs.

Sent on 03/11/2015

Sam · Married on 09/20/2014

Dave and Jodi did a terrific job with both our engagement and wedding photos. They really are able to do amazing things with their cameras. Thaesha and I continue to get compliments on how incredible the pictures are. Additionally, their organization really helped alleviate some of the stress Thaesha and I had during our big day. We would highly recommend Dave and Jodi to anyone!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2014

David and Jody were excellent. My husband and I were incredibly happy with our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures. They have a ton of experience, and we have had numerous compliments regarding our pictures. My mom and I researched several photography vendors, and R and R's prices were fair for all that they offered as well as for their expertise. They wanted to make sure that Zach and I received what we wanted, and wanted our input. I highly recommend them for their work. They are also easy to work with. You will not be disappointed! We have a feeling it will be hard to choose pictures for our album since there are so many that are good.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Amanda and Denny · Married on 09/12/2014

Jody and David are absolutely amazing! They feel like family to us after only a few meetings and our big day of course. Our wedding was spectacular and they captured every moment...they were with us for an entire day and were so accommodating and helpful throughout the day. They had wonderful ideas for photos and they were extremely organized all day long. They got the families and bridal party together quickly and we were able to enjoy cocktail hour and some alone time before the reception. We are so thankful for the work David and Jody have done for us and we are very excited to see all of our pictures!! Love you guys!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Leslie · Married on 09/12/2014

Jody and Dave are the absolute best! They were our favorite vendors to work with throughout the entire wedding process. We had the fortunate pleasure of working with BOTH of them in the planning, engagement photos and at the actual wedding! They were the photographers for BOTH of our daughters' weddings.
    They take tremendous pride in what they do and work hard to make the client (US) happy with all of the results.
    We feel, as a family, they went above and beyond to help make our daughter's wedding day as special as it could be. The photos are fabulous!! They are both traditional and unique and we truly appreciate that.
    We highly recommend their expertise and exceptional service!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Kristina · Married on 09/06/2014

David and Jody are truly amazing photographers! I have looked at all pictures of our wedding and I am going to have a hard time picking out my favs for our album. They caught every moment so beautifully. This was one vendor that I could say it was worth every penny!!! They caught all the funny moments throughout the night of my son, which are some of my favorite pictures. These pictures are the memories that were captured that we will have for life. I highly recommend them for your next wedding and engagement photos!!!

Sent on 12/01/2014

David and Jody made me feel from the beginning that they were going to make sure I was beyond happy. They have fully accomplished that and more. They made sure I knew what I was getting and getting what I wanted! Such amazing people as well!!

Sent on 12/03/2014

heidi · Married on 07/05/2014

David and Jodi are the best photographers that anyone could have. They are very professional and they really know how to capture the moment. While doing our engagement session, they made us feel extremely comfortable, and the experience was very fun. Their personalities are great and they really know how to make you smile. Their expertise in our wedding venue was very helpful because they knew exactly when we needed to get to the lake for the perfect shot we hoped for. I am so happy that we chose to go with David and Jodi at R & R Photography. We will definitely be returning to them for future photographs :)

Sent on 07/02/2015

Paige · Married on 06/21/2014

There's a reason the Ross' have been our family photographer for over 25 years! They're so awesome and more or less family. :)

Sent on 10/29/2014

Joyce and Adam · Married on 05/25/2014

Jody and David are not only exceptional photographers, but exceptional human beings as well. From the moment we began working together, we felt an immediate connection and comfort. Our experience with them was nothing short of wonderful, filled with kindness, warmth, humor and joy. Thank you Jody and David!!!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Sue · Married on 05/25/2014

When my son and his wife were planning their wedding, they asked me which photographer to pick. My answer was simple – R&R Creative Photography. Wedding planning is stressful. You want everything perfect! And when the day is over all you have are memories and your photographs. For these reasons you want to hire the best and there isn’t a photographer around that fits this description better that R&R Creative Photography!

It all starts with meeting the bride and groom informally for their engagement photos. This gives David & Jody a chance to get to know the couple in a relaxed setting and learn how to capture them in the most relaxed way! This fun session lets everyone know they will be in good hands come wedding day. R&R will go just about anywhere to give you the first glance at their beautiful artistry so be creative in your choice of locations for added excitement.

R&R will meet with the bridal couple and parents beforehand to insure no family member or friend is left out of the festivities. So when the big day arrives – you can actually relax and enjoy spending time with your guests!

That being said, what can you expect R&R to photograph? Well gone are the old-fashioned photos of everyone standing in a line and smiling. Imaginative and creativity abound in the romantic, whimsical and stunning poses and images they create. Hiring R&R gives you peace of mind to know that this special event is professionally captured in pictures you won’t be able to take your eyes off of.

So, if you’re on this review site, you want assurances you’ll make the right choice for your special event. I can’t stress enough that the right choice is R&R Creative Photography!

Sent on 01/15/2016

ryan · Married on 03/15/2014

I chose R&R because two of my bridesmaids had used them for their weddings and I've always admired all of their wedding photos. David and Jodi have been so amazing to work with. My fiancé and I loved our engagement shoot and were so excited to see our photos. They also designed the save-the-date cards of my dreams!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Jamie · Married on 12/20/2013

This is the third wedding R and R has done for our family. Highly recommend them (and have). Several friends have also used their services.

Sent on 12/26/2013

Sherree · Married on 10/27/2013

David and Jody are Fabulous photographers. They captured some of the most precious moments at our wedding. We just celebrated our one year anniversary and after looking at our wedding album, it felt as if we just got married yesterday. In addition, they are sweetest people you'll ever meet. I would like to share a personal experience that melted my heart. The day of our wedding, Jody offered to let me wear her bracelet because I didn't have one and it matched my dress and necklace. She didn't have to do that, but that moment in my dressing room was so special and I will never forget it. We appreciate all that the two of you have done for us. Thanks for capturing the moments on our wedding day.

Kenneth and Sherree Mason

Sent on 11/23/2014

Tarana · Married on 10/19/2013

Excellent and Creative! For all you brides and grooms out there- choose wisely on your photographers they play a huge role in your wedding. R & R Photography were excellent every step of the way. I would use them all over again with no hesitation. THANK YOU R & R for capturing beautiful and unique photos of our special day! We can't wait to see our pictures!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Megan · Married on 10/19/2013

My husband and I were truly blessed to have found David and Jodi with R & R photography. From our initial consultation thru the best day of our lives…they were right there by our side. David offered us many resources during our wedding planning and we were so happy with the entire team that supported our special day. Our engagement portraits and wedding day pictures are spectacular and truly represent our relationship. It was so nice to work with David and Jodi…as they were an inspiration to us. David and Jodi are an amazing team and made us feel so comfortable…as well as look forward to what a good marriage can be. David and his team photographed our wedding day and they literally caught moments that will be with us for a lifetime. He was professional, patient, kind and above all…extremely insightful to see what we were too distracted to see that day. Looking thru our wedding photos brought us back to that exact day and time…and that's exactly what you want to be able to do. We are so happy with them and look forward to using them for future events in our lives. We can't wait to see our album when it's done! We definitely recommend this team for your special event!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Jayme · Married on 10/13/2013

R and R Photography is the absolute best! They have been my photographers since I was a baby so it only seemed natural to use them for the biggest day of my life. Not only were they there for the big day, but they also took spectacular engagement photos for us too.

They came all the way to Northern California to shoot our wedding day. They were extremely thorough and knew exactly what photos to take and what would look good. Dave and Jody are so easy to work with and extremely professional. I am extremely confident in their work and know they captured every single moment of our day.

Even our guests constantly commented on how great they were. From capturing the first kiss, to being right on the dance floor capturing everyone's moves, they were dedicated to documenting each moment.

I cannot wait to see the final products. If it is anything like our engagement photos or the countless other photos they have documented in my life, I know they will be incredible.

I would NEVER hesitate to recommend these photographers to anyone. I trust them whole-heartedly. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Sent on 11/12/2013

shanae · Married on 10/12/2013

My husband and I did both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures with R&R Photography and the entire experience from beginning to end was amazing! The pictures were gorgeous and they made the entire experience wonderful. We've already decided that any future formal pictures will be through Jodi and Dave. They are professional, funny, reliable, and most importantly they always treated us like we were their most important client. We don't have a single negative comment for them. :)

Sent on 10/21/2013