87 Reviews for R & R Creative Photography

Liability Insurance (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Save the Date (1)
86 R & R Creative Photography Reviews

There's a reason the Ross' have been our family photographer for over 25 years! They're so awesome and more or less family. :)

Profile Picture Paige, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jody and David are not only exceptional photographers, but exceptional human beings as well. From the moment we began working together, we felt an immediate connection and comfort. Our experience with them was nothing short of wonderful, filled with kindness, warmth, humor and joy. Thank you Jody and David!!!

Profile Picture Joyce and Adam, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When my son and his wife were planning their wedding, they asked me which photographer to pick. My answer was simple – R&R Creative Photography. Wedding planning is stressful. You want everything perfect! And when the day is over all you have are memories and your photographs. For these reasons you want to hire the best and there isn’t a photographer around that fits this description better that R&R Creative Photography!

It all starts with meeting the bride and groom informally for their engagement photos. This gives David & Jody a chance to get to know the couple in a relaxed setting and learn how to capture them in the most relaxed way! This fun session lets everyone know they will be in good hands come wedding day. R&R will go just about anywhere to give you the first glance at their beautiful artistry so be creative in your choice of locations for added excitement.

R&R will meet with the bridal couple and parents beforehand to insure no family member or friend is left out of the festivities. So when the big day arrives – you can actually relax and enjoy spending time with your guests!

That being said, what can you expect R&R to photograph? Well gone are the old-fashioned photos of everyone standing in a line and smiling. Imaginative and creativity abound in the romantic, whimsical and stunning poses and images they create. Hiring R&R gives you peace of mind to know that this special event is professionally captured in pictures you won’t be able to take your eyes off of.

So, if you’re on this review site, you want assurances you’ll make the right choice for your special event. I can’t stress enough that the right choice is R&R Creative Photography!

Profile Picture Sue, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Matted Prints, Prints

I chose R&R because two of my bridesmaids had used them for their weddings and I've always admired all of their wedding photos. David and Jodi have been so amazing to work with. My fiancé and I loved our engagement shoot and were so excited to see our photos. They also designed the save-the-date cards of my dreams!

Profile Picture ryan, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This is the third wedding R and R has done for our family. Highly recommend them (and have). Several friends have also used their services.

Profile Picture Jamie, 12/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jody are Fabulous photographers. They captured some of the most precious moments at our wedding. We just celebrated our one year anniversary and after looking at our wedding album, it felt as if we just got married yesterday. In addition, they are sweetest people you'll ever meet. I would like to share a personal experience that melted my heart. The day of our wedding, Jody offered to let me wear her bracelet because I didn't have one and it matched my dress and necklace. She didn't have to do that, but that moment in my dressing room was so special and I will never forget it. We appreciate all that the two of you have done for us. Thanks for capturing the moments on our wedding day.

Kenneth and Sherree Mason

Profile Picture Sherree, 10/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent and Creative! For all you brides and grooms out there- choose wisely on your photographers they play a huge role in your wedding. R & R Photography were excellent every step of the way. I would use them all over again with no hesitation. THANK YOU R & R for capturing beautiful and unique photos of our special day! We can't wait to see our pictures!!!!

Profile Picture Tarana , 10/19/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I were truly blessed to have found David and Jodi with R & R photography. From our initial consultation thru the best day of our lives…they were right there by our side. David offered us many resources during our wedding planning and we were so happy with the entire team that supported our special day. Our engagement portraits and wedding day pictures are spectacular and truly represent our relationship. It was so nice to work with David and Jodi…as they were an inspiration to us. David and Jodi are an amazing team and made us feel so comfortable…as well as look forward to what a good marriage can be. David and his team photographed our wedding day and they literally caught moments that will be with us for a lifetime. He was professional, patient, kind and above all…extremely insightful to see what we were too distracted to see that day. Looking thru our wedding photos brought us back to that exact day and time…and that's exactly what you want to be able to do. We are so happy with them and look forward to using them for future events in our lives. We can't wait to see our album when it's done! We definitely recommend this team for your special event!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

R and R Photography is the absolute best! They have been my photographers since I was a baby so it only seemed natural to use them for the biggest day of my life. Not only were they there for the big day, but they also took spectacular engagement photos for us too.

They came all the way to Northern California to shoot our wedding day. They were extremely thorough and knew exactly what photos to take and what would look good. Dave and Jody are so easy to work with and extremely professional. I am extremely confident in their work and know they captured every single moment of our day.

Even our guests constantly commented on how great they were. From capturing the first kiss, to being right on the dance floor capturing everyone's moves, they were dedicated to documenting each moment.

I cannot wait to see the final products. If it is anything like our engagement photos or the countless other photos they have documented in my life, I know they will be incredible.

I would NEVER hesitate to recommend these photographers to anyone. I trust them whole-heartedly. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Profile Picture Jayme, 10/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I did both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures with R&R Photography and the entire experience from beginning to end was amazing! The pictures were gorgeous and they made the entire experience wonderful. We've already decided that any future formal pictures will be through Jodi and Dave. They are professional, funny, reliable, and most importantly they always treated us like we were their most important client. We don't have a single negative comment for them. :)

Profile Picture shanae, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jody are amazing!!! They did our engagement and wedding photos. Not only are the photos amazing they are amazing! They helped guide us through the process, offered lots of advice and help in making our experience a smooth one but most of all they are kind, funny and fun people!! Our experience was a great one and we looking forward to working with them again in the future.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/21/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

They are the best. Very professional, and fun people. We had a good experience with Dave and Jody. We are exited to see the pictures. We had the engagement session as well and the picture are exceptionals.

Profile Picture beatris, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jody and David are truly amazing! They did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and they were an absolute delight to work with! Their ability to get amazing shots and with such detail to everything is truly a gift! I would recommend their services to any of my close friends and family without a shadow of a doubt! The two of them were professional, easy to work with and very flexible. The end result, our photos were truly breath taking! We have received so many compliments on their photo abilities.

I am truly 100% satisfied with the service we received from RandR Creative Photography and from David and Jody personally. I felt like they were family from the first moment we met. They made both my husband and I feel comfortable and relaxed during the engagement photos and at the wedding.

Profile Picture Jess, 8/16/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We love, love, love our photos. They are MARVELOUS and truly capture all the warmth, love and emotions of the day.

Working with David and Jody was a pleasure. They were responsive to e-mails and were reliable and professional. They spent time with us in a couple of meetings and during an “engagement shoot.” There was no sales pressure to make any purchases, just an opportunity to get to know us and see how we photograph to better prepare for our wedding day. David and Jody also had excellent suggestions regarding props for the venue to enhance the colors in the photos and were flexible and accommodating regarding scheduling and pricing.

David and Jody have been photographers in the community for over 25 years and came highly recommended from several friends. We are happy to be among those who’d recommend them without reservation.

Susan and Bruce

Profile Picture Susan, 7/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They are great to work with! They made me feel very relaxed when we took pictures and not to mention the great pictures we have! Thank you for the great pictures!

Profile Picture kimberly, 7/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very friendly. Take the time to get to know you before your event. Expectations met and exceeded. Went above and beyond. Provided our guest book with photos from engagement session as well as cards with info for guests to access our photos.

Profile Picture Catherine, 7/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

RandR Photography was absolutely the best decision my husband and I made in terms of vendors for our wedding! David and Jodi did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding! They were great and funny to work with, they did everything possible to make sure we were happy and asked our opinion every step of the way! They came to disneyland with us for our engagement shoot and spent the entire day with us in Newport Beach for our wedding. They were so knowledgeable about poses, got every single "wedding picture" that any bride could possibly think of and were present at every single special moment of our wedding. When we got the final pictures it was like they had recreated our day all over again, brought tears to our eyes and we ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM! They were efficient, had our photos to us less then a month after our wedding and now they just wait till we make all the decisions of what we would like!
My husband and I will never use another photographer for any of our family milestones!
R and R Photography is the best out there! No need to go anywhere else! Book early as possible though, they fill up fast because they are so great and in demand!

Anthony and Hillary

Profile Picture Hillary, 6/8/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

R & R Creative photography is an excellent vendor! Jody and David work so well together and they also have super talented team of photographers who work with them as well! I loved how you have unlimited time with them so you know that every moment of your special day is captured! They are creative and have great ideas for pictures! Loved my engagement session with them as well! They took us to an amazing spot that myself and husband never heard of! Im very excited to be pick out my pictures and create my wedding album!

Laura & Kris

Profile Picture Laura, 6/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

David and Jody were absolutely fantastic! They captured our wedding perfectly. They were absolutely amazing and photographed every pose and angle that we would want. We highly recommend them for any occasion. We couldn't be happier with the photographs they took, and the wedding album they produced for us.
Thank you David and Jody.

Profile Picture Donald, 6/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

David and Jody did our engagement and wedding pictures. They were awesome couple. My husband and I with our two little Yorkshire Terrier dogs had a fun engagement photo shoot in Laguna Beach. After the photo shoot, we hangout and dining in made us feel comfortable.
Engagement pictures came out great. We loved it. We had lots of compliments on our wedding guest book they created and portrait picture displayed at the reception lobby.
R & R Photography provided 3 photographers on our wedding day. We end up having great wedding photos.
Thank you! David and Jody for making our day so memorable. We admire your creative photography.

Kevin and Rosana

Profile Picture Rosana, 5/18/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

R&R is fabulous! I have used them for senior pictures for both high school and college! We just recently had our engagement pictures done with them, and they will be doing our wedding! David and Jody are so fun to work with! They are so professional and have a quick turn around time. They have lots of creative ideas. Their pictures are truly amazing! I am so thankful for their services!

Profile Picture Dayna, 4/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jody were the most professional and personable photographers. They made us feel comfortable and you can see it in our photos. They were always quick to respond all my questions and concerns. They include 2 photographers on the day of, which was perfect! They also always do an engagement shoot sometime beforehand so that the bride and groom are comfortable with the photographers, which I never would've thought about. Also, I never felt pressured to purchase anything that I didn't want. They almost make you feel like family. I'm already planning on having them take our family portraits!

Profile Picture April, 10/20/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

David and Jody were amazing! Our wedding pictures are amazing! they are super professional and very patient ! All the pictures turned out so beautiful that we had a hard time choosing the ones for our album!
Highly recommend R&R Creative Photography!

Profile Picture Lilia, 8/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jody and David were a pleasure to work with! They were easy to talk to and had wonderful ideas. They have been in business a long time and know what they are doing. We got a huge selection of photos to choose from for our wedding album. They took our engagement photos for free and gave us the album of them for our guest book, which was wonderfully creative and gave us a chance to try them out at the same time! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring David and Jodi for our wedding photography was the best decision we could have made! From the moment we met them we could tell they were true professionals who do incredible work! As a special treat they were even willing to come up to our venue in Lake Arrowhead a day ahead of the wedding so that they could take pictures at our rehearsal dinner. I can't even really put into words how much I love our photos of our wedding day. The way they were able to capture all of the emotion of the day is truly incredible. The album they created is timeless and we will cherish the memories they captured forever. Thank you David and Jodi for being such a great couple to work with and for helping to make our wedding day so special! We are truly grateful!

Profile Picture Leah, 4/28/12, 1 Review