R & R Creative Photography Reviews

R & R Creative Photography 5
R & R Creative Photography 6
R & R Creative Photography 7

Ben/Yesenia · Married on 08/27/2016

David and Jody are an amazing pair to work with. We are so happy we chose them as our photographers. From the very beginning when we met them at a bridal show we noticed how many vendors used them for their pictures/albums, we knew they were good! Once we talked, we felt super comfortable, they were fun and super friendly and we knew we had to have them for our wedding.
    Whether it was by phone or email, they were always good at responding/calling back with any questions or appointments that needed to be set up. They are just amazing, very organized and they truly know how to do their job.
    For our engagement photos, they were very helpful in helping us choose a location. Once we did, we were very pleased with the way they worked and the ideas they had for our pictures. The lighting, the poses, the location, it was just great! Once we saw all our pictures we were just amazed that they would turn out so good! I was so excited to know they were doing our wedding photos as well because I knew we would not be disappointed.
    Before the wedding, we went over all our information and details and they made sure everything was covered. From early that morning in getting ready, to taking our first look photos, and what time we were heading to the ceremony and reception. Our first look was something I was hesitant about at first but, David and Jody made me realize how much I would regret not doing them, and they were totally right. I am so thankful they convinced me to get those pictures done before the ceremony, we were able to get so many pictures during that time and they were honestly some of the best we have from that whole day. I cannot wait to get all the wedding pictures, I've had a chance to look at them briefly and I am just so excited to know our wedding day was beautifully captured.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Deisy · Married on 08/13/2016

David and Jody did an amazing job with our engagement pictures! They made us feel comfortable and we had so much fun during the photo shoot. They also did our wedding pictures and they were one of the best vendors we worked with. They're friendly, energetic, and knew exactly what they were doing. They took the time to call us a week before the wedding to see if we had any questions or needed anything from them. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/25/2016

R & R Creative Photography's reply:

Thank you Deisy and Brandon,we really do appreciate it!!!

Jenny · Married on 06/04/2016

I cannot even begin to say THANK YOU to David and Jody! Cameron and I loved working with them so much. We were able to see very quickly how passionate they are about what they do. It shows in their pictures. All I have to say is if you want to LOVE your engagement and wedding pictures, hands down, no questions… go with R & R Creative Photography.
    Both David and Jody did our engagement session, and the pictures turned out even better than I could have imagined!! The engagement session was included in the wedding package but they spent so much time with us in Santa Monica capturing the perfect pictures!! I couldn’t believe how much time they spent with us. I never felt rushed by them or like they didn’t have enough time for us. They listed to what we wanted and captured it perfectly!!
    David photographed our wedding this past weekend (6/4/16) with his assistant Diane and they were WONDERFUL!!! I cannot wait to see our pictures. We had an outside wedding and it was soooooooo hot and David and Diane never complained, they just kept going and capturing all the moments. They made me feel so comfortable. They don’t have a time limit like other photographers do… they stayed until late into the reception to capture everything. At the wedding, I also never felt rushed by David or Diane. They were very calm and directed people into their correct positions. It was hard to gather some family for the big extended family picture but they calmly waited while we gathered everyone. David stayed calm in the wedding chaos that it kept me calm and I got to enjoy my wedding.
    David and Jody, Thank you so much for everything! Cameron and I loved working with you. Having you as our photographers made all the difference at our wedding!! We can’t wait to see the pictures!! I’m so glad we went with R & R Creative Photography! Thank you to Diane too!!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Christina · Married on 06/04/2016

I would give David and Jody 10 Stars if I could!! From first meeting them at a bridal show through to our wedding on 6/4/16, David and Jody have been amazing! They are both so friendly and really take the time to understand the kind of photos you want. We're anxiously awaiting our wedding photos but if they are anything like our engagement photos, they are sure to be stunning <3. If you're looking for a photographer, look no further than R&R!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Brandon · Married on 05/22/2016

Where do I begin?

David and Jody Ross, or what I can easily refer to them as, the "Dynamic Duo of Photography," have captured a special moment in our lives that is nothing short of irreplaceable. From the moment we met them, they made us feel comfortable and very much approachable in terms of providing our own opinions and thoughts with positive feedback. They met and stayed with us well passed their closing hours to show us samples and go over package options to work around our budget. David and Jody went above and beyond with providing us a package option that fit our budget and met our needs to capture and cherish our memories.

They were very patient with us in choosing a location for our engagement shoot as we were very unsure and indecisive. They met with us locally ready and confident in what their goals were and proceeded to guide us through the shoot. We have never posed for pictures before nor have we ever been instructed to do so, but this amazing duo walked us through every step and every turn to ensure unforgettable pictures. They made us laugh, and they made us comfortable, making this experience very much enjoyable as it was near disheartening to say good-bye when we finished for the evening.

The next afternoon, they were king enough to send us some samples that they had already completed, and we were completely astonished by what they created. The images were depictions of what you can only find dreams not of reality. They took our breathe away. Our images were completed within the week and the final results left us speechless.

Thank you David and Jody, can't wait to see what you guys can do on our wedding day!

- Brandon & Kayla

Sent on 05/14/2015

Annette · Married on 04/23/2016

Jody & David were wonderful to work with. It was our second marriage for both of us so we weren't going to do the engagement photos. They suggested we do the photos with the entire blended family...all seven of us! They were so great with everyone, even our littlest, both during the engagement photo session and the wedding. We came away with such beautiful photos.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Megan · Married on 03/05/2016

Jody and David are so awesome. They highly suggested doing an engagement photo session to help them get to know us, how to shoot us, etc prior to the wedding. We had already done one with a friend and weren't 100% up to it. But man are we glad we did it. These two are just simply amazing - they knew all the angles and knew how to get all the best shots. We were simply blown away by their professionalism and ease of getting us comfortable. They had a game plan ready and it was executed to perfection. I would highly, highly recommend doing the engagement shoot with these two - it was awesome! We are so excited for our wedding now, and to have R&R be our photographers.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Denny and Amanda · Married on 01/24/2016

Jody and David are simply the best! They were front and center for our entire wedding day...the pictures came out amazing and the picture book came out even better! They are not just great photographers; they are great people and an inspiration to be around. They recently just did our first born son's newborn baby photos, they turned out so amazing! They are great with kids and have amazing imagination with their photos. They are able to capture every moment, angle and vision that you desire. I would highly recommend these two lovely people to anyone. They made our wedding day so much easier and they now have brought our baby to life in these photographs. We used their photos for the baby announcement and they came out amazing!! 5 Stars for Jody and David!!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Jenessa · Married on 12/12/2015

David and Jodi are the best! They were so great to work with for our engagement session. We're even more excited now for our wedding! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/17/2015

Casey · Married on 10/24/2015

My daughter and her fiancé will be married this year. We searched the Internet for a photographer and found R & R Photography along with several others. We looked through all of the photographers’ work and when we came upon R & R, the first word out of my mouth was, WOW!

David and Jody know how to tell a story with their photography skills, revealing a fun, loving, and adorable couple who are so perfect for each other. We were very happy with David and Jody’s suggestion to take engagement photos. At first my son-in-law to me was hesitant on taking pictures, but once we got started, he relaxed and we had so much fun.
    I had the opportunity of going along for the engagement pictures to help fix hair or make-up that was out of place. That was the first time I had ever met Jody and David. They both are very friendly and outgoing. We hit it off right away and shared quite a few laughs that day....
    When the proofs of their engagement session were posted and my daughter showed me, my heart melted. David and Jody captured the funny and loving moments to perfection. I looked at my daughter and said, "what stunning pics! Thank God I don't have to choose the pictures for your guest book and Save the Date cards." There were so many incredible shots. I can't wait to see pics from the wedding.

To all the brides-to-be, your engagement photos are a must. Your photographer is R&R photography. I highly recommend them. What are you still researching for? Call R&R Photography NOW!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Roxanna · Married on 10/24/2015

Jody and David,
    Tom and I just want to say thank you, Thank you for being so much fun to work with! You both made us feel like a part of the family right from the beginning. We enjoyed sharing stories with you both; from the engagement photos to our first look photos, all the way until the end of our reception. We loved laughing and coming up with fun poses and creative ideas together.
    We have and will continue to recommend you to friends and family, just like our friends had done for us. We are so pleased and blown away by your exceptional quality to detail and the amount of time you have put in to make our pictures so incredible.

Roxanna and Tom

Sent on 11/27/2015

heather · Married on 10/24/2015

There are not enough positive things I can say about David and Jody. We first started working with David and Jody in 2015 on our engagement photos. While those pictures took our breath away, our wedding pictures and album could not have been more stunning as it perfectly captured the essence of our most memorable day. Now, with a bundle of joy along the way, we just completed our maternity photos with David and Jody. This is obviously a special moment in life and we wouldn't trust anyone else to capture this special time. They really are our family photographer and can't wait to see the pictures they capture of our first child.

Obviously, David and Jody are very talented, but what makes them so special is their love and care for their clients. They have a special way of making everyone around them feel so comfortable, which not only leads to beautiful pictures, but also makes for an easy day for everyone involved. They are a must have for your wedding day and beyond.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Larissa · Married on 10/10/2015

David & Jody are the first vendors that my fiancé & I booked for our wedding. We knew we had a popular date (10/10) and since they were our first choice for photographers we had to jump on it!! We feel so incredibly lucky to be working with them!! They are very professional & not to mention super FUN & EASY to work with!! They also really helped to put us in touch with other trusted SCV wedding professionals. :)

If our wedding pictures turn out anything like our phenomenal engagement photos-- we are in for a real treat!!! Absolutely cannot wait for them to be an integral part of our big day!! :D

Sent on 03/24/2015

Oh my goodness, we just love all our engagement pictures! They are absolutely beautiful and each one tells a mini story. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job David and Jody! Some of our engagement pictures were done with our little dog Milo and people have said that our pictures look so good they look like the picture that is sold with the frame. Jody had us all including Milo pose perfectly. All our engagement pictures are perfect and we love each one.

We are so excited for our wedding day and to see what David and Jody will be able to create.

We Look forward to working with you on 10-10-15 and again thank you for your beautiful artistic eyes and hard work.

Sent on 04/18/2015

R and R Creative Photography is by the best for your wedding day !

Jody and one other photographer shot mine and my husbands wedding on 10-3-15. We felt so comfortable with them, which is so important considering you have them shooting some of the most natural intimate moments (like the first look). Their professionalism is amazing. We had a huge bridal party of 18 people and they did such an awesome job at rounding us all up to get the photos needed while still keeping the everyone happy and smiling. I think my favorite quality in this company is just the spunk and sass. The last thing you want is to feel awkward in front of your photographers because it will show up in your pictures. They truly are the best. They also have such an amazing eye for shots. Poses and places that you wouldn't think of, they thought of, giving us the most memorable pictures. Choosing a photographer that will capture your day perfectly is so important. I guarantee if you look at their work and meet with them you will instantly feel the sense of comfort and ease that my husband and I felt when we met them. Our day was captured amazingly . Let them do the same for you!!

Sent on 04/19/2015

JESSICA · Married on 10/03/2015

Thank you so very much for making our engagement session so much fun and special and our wedding day extra romantic and perfect. I not only appreciated your expertise in photography but also your caring personality and personalizing our special day.
    Personal regards,
    Jessica and Tom Spencer

Sent on 11/12/2015

Mallory · Married on 09/26/2015

R&R Photography was recommended to us by a friend and I can't thank her enough for connecting us with David and Jodi. They are fun to work with and know how to make you comfortable. They have an eye for things most people wouldn't see and they're work is incredible. We were lucky enough to do our engagement and wedding photos with them. They instantly treat you like family and are so easy to work with. We decided to do our first look and wedding photos before the ceremony and I am so happy we did, everyone enjoyed doing it first because it was much more relaxed and everyone was still fresh. It was still very special with Eric and I getting to do our first look together, even though it was before the ceremony. (Plus you still have a second moment walking down the aisle that is just as special) . Getting to share that moment and getting up close and personal pictures of that is something we are happy with. It also made a lot more time to do the fun pictures after the ceremony, which was awesome. We are so grateful to David and Jodi for how much care and time they took to make our day perfect.

Sent on 10/10/2015

noelle · Married on 09/26/2015

David and Jody are the best in the business !! The millions of emails I've sent them they've responded almost as soon as I've sent it. We just did our engagement pictures and they came out better than I could ever have imagined!! They're very lovely and personal photographers and I would recommend them to anyone I know who's getting married!!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Alondra · Married on 09/11/2015

If I could give David and Jody more than 5 STARS I would (10 out of 10.) They are just terrific people and the most talented photographers. During the process of finding a photographer for our wedding we came across R&R Creative Photography. My husband wasn't too convinced. He was convinced he could find someone else that could do the same quality work for less money. Boy, he was wrong. In most cases you get what you pay for and it wouldn’t be wise to place a gamble like that on your WEDDING DAY! I am so glad Dave was there to answer all our questions and convince my husband that they were the right choice and FIT for us. It is more than just hiring a vendor. You want to have chemistry with them too! If you don't get along with your photographer or don’t feel relaxed and comfortable around them, then your pictures will sure show it! Dave and Jody are so pleasant and easy to work with. Most couples get to know their photographers during their engagement session, but that wasn’t the case for us. However, even though we didn't do an engagement session with them, we got along so well the day of our wedding. It was like having extended family come over and catch up with us. We LOVE them both very much! They don't just do the bare minimum. They will go ABOVE AND BEYOND to meet all your needs and requests. I booked 2- PHOTOGRAPHERS and instead got 3 for my wedding because they brought along a lovely young lady. There was more than enough coverage for our special Wedding day. Just thinking about everything they did for us that day brings a genuine smile on my face. Please take the time to meet with them and hopefully you book them right away!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/29/2015

My family has known David and Jody Ross at R&R for many years. For anyone planning their own wedding you know how much work it is. Having R&R as our wedding photographer was top notch. Not only were they flexible, informative and accommodating in so many ways. They take the time to capture the best pictures for you.
    Very fun,and easy to be around and work with. They truly are the very best...
    We wouldn't have anyone else take such a huge part in creating pictures that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 11/26/2015
  • W

Wynne · Married on 08/28/2015

We absolutely love our engagement photos that David and Jody did for us! Not only was it a comfortable experience for us, but also a fun one! We can't wait for them to shoot our wedding!!

Sent on 04/17/2015

Ryan · Married on 08/22/2015

R & R Creative Photography are true professionals. We had an absolutely wonderful experience working with them. One of the things that they recommended to us was doing the “First Look” before the ceremony. While many couples feel they should not see the bride before the ceremony, this was a brilliant idea and we are so glad we did it. It creates a smooth and easy transition for your guests who are not waiting around after the ceremony while all the family pictures are rushed. Instead, we had the opportunity to take as many photos as we wanted, with no rush or pressure, and when you have a big family on both sides of the wedding, this was a godsend. Also you are at your best, fresh, no makeup touches needed, you look the best for your pictures. The first look is also really special in the way they set it up, after my bride to be was finished getting ready, they brought her down in a way that I did not see her till I turned around and I still get to be surprised in that special “First Look” and it was amazing. I cannot recommend enough that couples do their pictures before the ceremony, as it just makes everything so much easier and pressure free. Your guests will appreciate it too.
    David and Jody are an incredible team working together. They are very experienced and know their stuff. The pictures come out amazing and they are a dream to work with. 5 stars across the board.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Sheryl · Married on 08/08/2015

Such an amazing couple to work with! They were fun yet professional. We absolutely love our engagement photos. They came out beautiful and our friends say it's really us in the picture. They were able to fulfill our request and working with them is such a breeze. They quickly respond to any questions we may have and booking appointments with them was also easy. Will definitely recommend them to our friends.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Jenny · Married on 07/25/2015

David and Jody are so much to work with! We had 4 dogs in our engagement photos and they handled them perfectly. They knew exactly how to get their attention. Besides trying to work with all of the dogs, David and Jody took some great shots. They knew exactly which places and what light to shoot in. We took so many pictures and they all came out great. It was so hard to narrow it down to the ones we loved. I definelty recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 04/02/2015

amy · Married on 06/30/2015

Jodi and David were so fun to work with. Their eye for creating the most stunning photo's was a true gift. We are beyond happy with our engagement photos. We can not even imagine how beautiful our wedding pictures will be. We would highly recommend them for any event. They have made us feel like family! Do not hesitate to check into their services.

Sent on 05/03/2015