96 Reviews for R & R Creative Photography

Liability Insurance (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Save the Date (1)
95 R & R Creative Photography Reviews

Jody and David are simply the best! They were front and center for our entire wedding day...the pictures came out amazing and the picture book came out even better! They are not just great photographers; they are great people and an inspiration to be around. They recently just did our first born son's newborn baby photos, they turned out so amazing! They are great with kids and have amazing imagination with their photos. They are able to capture every moment, angle and vision that you desire. I would highly recommend these two lovely people to anyone. They made our wedding day so much easier and they now have brought our baby to life in these photographs. We used their photos for the baby announcement and they came out amazing!! 5 Stars for Jody and David!!

Profile Picture Denny and Amanda, 1/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Matted Prints, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

David and Jodi are the best! They were so great to work with for our engagement session. We're even more excited now for our wedding! I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Jenessa, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My daughter and her fiancé will be married this year. We searched the Internet for a photographer and found R & R Photography along with several others. We looked through all of the photographers’ work and when we came upon R & R, the first word out of my mouth was, WOW!

David and Jody know how to tell a story with their photography skills, revealing a fun, loving, and adorable couple who are so perfect for each other. We were very happy with David and Jody’s suggestion to take engagement photos. At first my son-in-law to me was hesitant on taking pictures, but once we got started, he relaxed and we had so much fun.
I had the opportunity of going along for the engagement pictures to help fix hair or make-up that was out of place. That was the first time I had ever met Jody and David. They both are very friendly and outgoing. We hit it off right away and shared quite a few laughs that day....
When the proofs of their engagement session were posted and my daughter showed me, my heart melted. David and Jody captured the funny and loving moments to perfection. I looked at my daughter and said, "what stunning pics! Thank God I don't have to choose the pictures for your guest book and Save the Date cards." There were so many incredible shots. I can't wait to see pics from the wedding.

To all the brides-to-be, your engagement photos are a must. Your photographer is R&R photography. I highly recommend them. What are you still researching for? Call R&R Photography NOW!

Profile Picture Casey, 10/24/15, 1 Review

Jody and David,
Tom and I just want to say thank you, Thank you for being so much fun to work with! You both made us feel like a part of the family right from the beginning. We enjoyed sharing stories with you both; from the engagement photos to our first look photos, all the way until the end of our reception. We loved laughing and coming up with fun poses and creative ideas together.
We have and will continue to recommend you to friends and family, just like our friends had done for us. We are so pleased and blown away by your exceptional quality to detail and the amount of time you have put in to make our pictures so incredible.

Roxanna and Tom

Profile Picture Roxanna , 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

There are not enough positive things I can say about David and Jody. We first started working with David and Jody in 2015 on our engagement photos. While those pictures took our breath away, our wedding pictures and album could not have been more stunning as it perfectly captured the essence of our most memorable day. Now, with a bundle of joy along the way, we just completed our maternity photos with David and Jody. This is obviously a special moment in life and we wouldn't trust anyone else to capture this special time. They really are our family photographer and can't wait to see the pictures they capture of our first child.

Obviously, David and Jody are very talented, but what makes them so special is their love and care for their clients. They have a special way of making everyone around them feel so comfortable, which not only leads to beautiful pictures, but also makes for an easy day for everyone involved. They are a must have for your wedding day and beyond.

Profile Picture heather, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David & Jody are the first vendors that my fiancé & I booked for our wedding. We knew we had a popular date (10/10) and since they were our first choice for photographers we had to jump on it!! We feel so incredibly lucky to be working with them!! They are very professional & not to mention super FUN & EASY to work with!! They also really helped to put us in touch with other trusted SCV wedding professionals. :)

If our wedding pictures turn out anything like our phenomenal engagement photos-- we are in for a real treat!!! Absolutely cannot wait for them to be an integral part of our big day!! :D

Profile Picture Larissa, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oh my goodness, we just love all our engagement pictures! They are absolutely beautiful and each one tells a mini story. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job David and Jody! Some of our engagement pictures were done with our little dog Milo and people have said that our pictures look so good they look like the picture that is sold with the frame. Jody had us all including Milo pose perfectly. All our engagement pictures are perfect and we love each one.

We are so excited for our wedding day and to see what David and Jody will be able to create.

We Look forward to working with you on 10-10-15 and again thank you for your beautiful artistic eyes and hard work.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

R and R Creative Photography is by the best for your wedding day !

Jody and one other photographer shot mine and my husbands wedding on 10-3-15. We felt so comfortable with them, which is so important considering you have them shooting some of the most natural intimate moments (like the first look). Their professionalism is amazing. We had a huge bridal party of 18 people and they did such an awesome job at rounding us all up to get the photos needed while still keeping the everyone happy and smiling. I think my favorite quality in this company is just the spunk and sass. The last thing you want is to feel awkward in front of your photographers because it will show up in your pictures. They truly are the best. They also have such an amazing eye for shots. Poses and places that you wouldn't think of, they thought of, giving us the most memorable pictures. Choosing a photographer that will capture your day perfectly is so important. I guarantee if you look at their work and meet with them you will instantly feel the sense of comfort and ease that my husband and I felt when we met them. Our day was captured amazingly . Let them do the same for you!!

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thank you so very much for making our engagement session so much fun and special and our wedding day extra romantic and perfect. I not only appreciated your expertise in photography but also your caring personality and personalizing our special day.
Personal regards,
Jessica and Tom Spencer

Profile Picture JESSICA, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

R&R Photography was recommended to us by a friend and I can't thank her enough for connecting us with David and Jodi. They are fun to work with and know how to make you comfortable. They have an eye for things most people wouldn't see and they're work is incredible. We were lucky enough to do our engagement and wedding photos with them. They instantly treat you like family and are so easy to work with. We decided to do our first look and wedding photos before the ceremony and I am so happy we did, everyone enjoyed doing it first because it was much more relaxed and everyone was still fresh. It was still very special with Eric and I getting to do our first look together, even though it was before the ceremony. (Plus you still have a second moment walking down the aisle that is just as special) . Getting to share that moment and getting up close and personal pictures of that is something we are happy with. It also made a lot more time to do the fun pictures after the ceremony, which was awesome. We are so grateful to David and Jodi for how much care and time they took to make our day perfect.

Profile Picture Mallory, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jody are the best in the business !! The millions of emails I've sent them they've responded almost as soon as I've sent it. We just did our engagement pictures and they came out better than I could ever have imagined!! They're very lovely and personal photographers and I would recommend them to anyone I know who's getting married!!

Profile Picture noelle, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If I could give David and Jody more than 5 STARS I would (10 out of 10.) They are just terrific people and the most talented photographers. During the process of finding a photographer for our wedding we came across R&R Creative Photography. My husband wasn't too convinced. He was convinced he could find someone else that could do the same quality work for less money. Boy, he was wrong. In most cases you get what you pay for and it wouldn’t be wise to place a gamble like that on your WEDDING DAY! I am so glad Dave was there to answer all our questions and convince my husband that they were the right choice and FIT for us. It is more than just hiring a vendor. You want to have chemistry with them too! If you don't get along with your photographer or don’t feel relaxed and comfortable around them, then your pictures will sure show it! Dave and Jody are so pleasant and easy to work with. Most couples get to know their photographers during their engagement session, but that wasn’t the case for us. However, even though we didn't do an engagement session with them, we got along so well the day of our wedding. It was like having extended family come over and catch up with us. We LOVE them both very much! They don't just do the bare minimum. They will go ABOVE AND BEYOND to meet all your needs and requests. I booked 2- PHOTOGRAPHERS and instead got 3 for my wedding because they brought along a lovely young lady. There was more than enough coverage for our special Wedding day. Just thinking about everything they did for us that day brings a genuine smile on my face. Please take the time to meet with them and hopefully you book them right away!

Profile Picture Alondra, 9/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Albums, Canvas

My family has known David and Jody Ross at R&R for many years. For anyone planning their own wedding you know how much work it is. Having R&R as our wedding photographer was top notch. Not only were they flexible, informative and accommodating in so many ways. They take the time to capture the best pictures for you.
Very fun,and easy to be around and work with. They truly are the very best...
We wouldn't have anyone else take such a huge part in creating pictures that will last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely love our engagement photos that David and Jody did for us! Not only was it a comfortable experience for us, but also a fun one! We can't wait for them to shoot our wedding!!

Profile Picture Wynne, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

R & R Creative Photography are true professionals. We had an absolutely wonderful experience working with them. One of the things that they recommended to us was doing the “First Look” before the ceremony. While many couples feel they should not see the bride before the ceremony, this was a brilliant idea and we are so glad we did it. It creates a smooth and easy transition for your guests who are not waiting around after the ceremony while all the family pictures are rushed. Instead, we had the opportunity to take as many photos as we wanted, with no rush or pressure, and when you have a big family on both sides of the wedding, this was a godsend. Also you are at your best, fresh, no makeup touches needed, you look the best for your pictures. The first look is also really special in the way they set it up, after my bride to be was finished getting ready, they brought her down in a way that I did not see her till I turned around and I still get to be surprised in that special “First Look” and it was amazing. I cannot recommend enough that couples do their pictures before the ceremony, as it just makes everything so much easier and pressure free. Your guests will appreciate it too.
David and Jody are an incredible team working together. They are very experienced and know their stuff. The pictures come out amazing and they are a dream to work with. 5 stars across the board.

Profile Picture Ryan, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Albums, Prints

Such an amazing couple to work with! They were fun yet professional. We absolutely love our engagement photos. They came out beautiful and our friends say it's really us in the picture. They were able to fulfill our request and working with them is such a breeze. They quickly respond to any questions we may have and booking appointments with them was also easy. Will definitely recommend them to our friends.

Profile Picture Sheryl, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Jody are so much to work with! We had 4 dogs in our engagement photos and they handled them perfectly. They knew exactly how to get their attention. Besides trying to work with all of the dogs, David and Jody took some great shots. They knew exactly which places and what light to shoot in. We took so many pictures and they all came out great. It was so hard to narrow it down to the ones we loved. I definelty recommend them to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jodi and David were so fun to work with. Their eye for creating the most stunning photo's was a true gift. We are beyond happy with our engagement photos. We can not even imagine how beautiful our wedding pictures will be. We would highly recommend them for any event. They have made us feel like family! Do not hesitate to check into their services.

Profile Picture amy, 6/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David & Jody are a riot. Not only do they handle their business professionally, they are very responsive, flexible, and fair. And, most importantly, they make us laugh! Planning a wedding can be very stressful and overwhelming. It is so refreshing everytime we have met with David & Jody because they make everything fun and easy. We have only done our engagment session so far, but, judging by how awesome our engagement pictures came out, our wedding photos will be just as gorgeous! We have gotten to know David and Jody for over a year now, as they shot my sister's wedding last year. We cannot wait for them to be a apart of our big day. Their work speaks for itself and we couldn't be happier with our decision to use R & R!!

Dana & Dan

Profile Picture User4926281, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

David and Jody - we can't thank them enough! These two know how to take the apprehensive couple and turn them into rock stars! Our daughter and son-in-law keep talking about how much fun the engagement photo session was - David and Jody put them at ease quickly and the pictures prove that! The kids were relaxed and had so much fun taking the shots, and they look fabulous! I wanted to buy the whole set! That just set the stage for the wedding photos and what a great job they did!
David and Jody are incredibly talented (and their assistant too), they have a fabulous eye for detail and 'the pose' and they make every shot fun! They took it in stride when the wedding party were running late, worked easily and effortlessly around the family as they arrived, and created some amazing shots at both venues we were using! When the ring bearer had had 'enough' they brought out goodies to encourage him to just do one more pose and he was all for it! They were professional, they knew how to bring the smiles out in everyone and they work well with any setting and situation! David and Jody have a gift - and as one one reviewer said - look no more, you have found your photographers! We would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a fabulous experience!

Profile Picture Jane, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jody Ross is phenomenally talented, and the photographs were something out of a fairy tale. My husband and I felt totally comfortable with her and her team (Dave and Tony). It was obvious how hard the three of them worked the entire day to capture every beautiful experience and it really shows in the photographs. I felt like they went above and beyond in every respect. R&R Creative Photography is worth every penny and more, and I can't wait to use them again as my family expands. :)

Profile Picture Jodie, 2/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

When I got engaged in July, the first phone call I made (after calling my parents, of course) was to R & R Creative Photography. Mind you, I was still on vacation in New York :) David and Jody Ross are such an amazing team, a perfect balance of technical perfection and creative amazing! They have been doing our family photography events for the last 25 years (bar mitzvahs, anniversaries, weddings) and we wouldn't have it any other way. Our engagement photo session was soooo unbelievably creative (thanks to Jody's suggestion) and we have gotten comments from friends and family mostly saying that they were the most professional pictures, and the most creative. Our wedding is coming up quickly now, and with all the stresses of planning a wedding, it's so nice to know that I don't even have to remotely worry about our photos. And as a spectacular bonus, they have an huge rolodex of other vendors if you are stuck for DJ, Videographer, Florist, etc. I hired my DJ and Videographer based on their recommendation and I am so glad I did. Do yourself a favor and call R & R...you will be sooooo glad you did!

UPDATE 2/2/2015

R & R Photography, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
You guys made the day so fun. Let's face it, brides and grooms have to sit and smile and move here and there a lot and with you guys at the helm, it's just a ton of fun. So much laughter and fun doing pics made our day that much more special.
The guests love you. I can't tell you how many people came up to me to tell me how wonderful you guys were...so sweet and professional, and you made even the most camera shy people want to get into the fray.
The pictures! I have only seen a few and am beside myself with joy over how they look. It takes a special person with a camera to capture all the "feels" in photos, and we were lucky to have three of you!!!
I am so happy and grateful for the remarkable gift you have to spot that beautiful moment, and capture it forever. We love you!!

Profile Picture Dori, 1/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

How can we possibly say thank you enough!! Our wedding weekend was more perfect than we could have ever even imagined because of R&R, the beautiful photos you took, and how much fun you are to work with!! Being that we live in Denver, CO, and were planning a "destination" wedding in my hometown of Valencia, I knew it would be tough to get to know a photographer enough for them to capture the moments we were looking for....boy was I wrong. Mason and I were able to make a trip to Malibu earlier in the year with our puppies, and David & Jody spent the entire day with us taking photos on the beach (and being patient with our crazy dogs!) We knew from then on that there would be nothing to worry about the day of the wedding....and that was exactly the case! We never had to worry that photos or moments were being missed, as there were so many candid and timeless shots that David & Jody captured while we were just enjoying our time together. And our first look was SO much fun! I would encourage everyone to do it, even if you think differently at first! All of our photos turned out beautiful - every time I look at them I want to relive the moments over and over!! And also - being able to be part of White Stage, and the incredibly slide show that you made for us - it truly was a priceless gift, and we are so grateful to you both. Thank you for taking the extra time and care to make our day unforgettable - we are so thankful that we decided to work with you and would encourage everyone to do the same!!

Profile Picture Ashley , 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bravo to Jody and David for not just setting up great shots at our small winery wedding, but also for calming me down... a nervous bride for unfortunate reasons that were no fault of my wonderful photographers. In fact, I would have walked down the isle with my train half pinned, if not for Jody!

It was a pleasure working with Jody and David from initial meeting, second meeting and on our special day. They captured sunset and winery in fabulous photos and found silly ways to make me laugh and smile, since it's difficult for me to pose naturally for photos. Although I may have changed a few things about our wedding, if I had to do it all over again, I would NOT change the photographer we hired... they took care of me like I was family and I truly appreciate their care, concern and creative professionalism... even when the wind wasn't cooperating that day! In fact, we are already planning a larger vow renewal and R&R Creative Photography will be capturing that day also! They are money well spent and the only way to help relive memories so vividly is through great photos... so don't skimp and hire the best! Thank you Jody and David!!!

Profile Picture stacy, 11/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When we had first started planning our wedding we were kind of lost about where to start. We ended up attending the Bridal Show at the Valencia Hyatt to see if we could meet vendors to help make our day extra special. We had stopped by the R and R booth and loved what we saw. I immediately made an appointment with David and booked for our wedding. From that first day they were so helpful and so sweet. Especially when it came to payments they were so patient and flexible. They were never pushy and only wanted the best for us. On our actual wedding day they were amazing!! They were so professional and took ever shot that you would have wanted. I even have shots of my husband and groomsmen playing video games. They made us laugh and made sure ever smile was perfect. They stayed with us during our entire wedding and were constantly on the ball. When we finally saw our pictures again I was brought to tears. Ever feeling I felt that day came rushing back and was able to relive the entire day again. I would recommend them to any one. They made everything so easy and I had no worries about anything. Thank you David and Jody. You will never understand how much we appreciate everything you did for us. I cant wait to show our gorgeous pictures to my grandchildren. We love you guys more than you know.

Jeffrey and Sarah Febrow