R.J. Entertainment Reviews

20 Reviews for R.J. Entertainment

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/02/2021

Loved This DJ!!!

We had such a blast with DJ RJ! He has a fantastic voice and is really great at getting people to the dance floor!

Sent on 04/05/2021

R.J. Entertainment's reply:

Amanda...
    Thank you so very much for your review!! I wish you and Michael 100 years of love and happiness!!

Naiké A. · Married on 07/13/2019

July 14 2019

We have so much fun at my wedding r.j entertainment did a great job we dance all night, he was really good to all my people. if we need a other dj we will for sure think about him again .

Sent on 07/18/2019

Luis C. · Married on 04/14/2019

Very quick to respond.

Very quick to respond. Met with us a few weeks before the wedding. Answered all of our calls. Was great as our MC.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Janet · Married on 10/13/2018

Completely AWESOME!!!

My son’s wedding was an absolute hit due to Robert. From my first phone call to the end of the wedding Robert was extremely professional and went above and beyond. THANK YOU ROBERT! you made the night magic and fun. Will look forward to seeing you again !

Sent on 10/15/2018

R.J. Entertainment's reply:

Mrs. Coffee..
    It was my pleasure and you are very welcome. Please don't hesitate to call if you need my services at ANYTIME...
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 05/12/2018

Rob is awesome! He was wonderful to work with and my guests thought he was great as well! For how chaotic things may have gotten he flowed right on in with us. I would highly recommend him to anyone! He wants to make your event special and go according to your plan. I can't thank him enough for how wonderful he was for my wedding reception.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Jade · Married on 05/01/2018

R.J. Entertainment was amazing! Will be using him again in the future!

Sent on 05/04/2018

We had a great experience planning our music with RJ Entertainment. DJ Rob J was so professional and patient with us. I love being able to customize the list of music for my wedding reception. When the big day came, my husband and I along with our guests could not stop dancing. I will be recommending DJ Rob J to my family and friends for their events.

Sent on 11/25/2016

Meagan · Married on 10/22/2016

DJ Rob J did a wonderful job! We had an awesome time at our wedding reception. DJ Rob J kept everyone entertain with games and wonderful music he played. He kept our weeding upbeat and fun. We've gotten so many compliments about our wedding reception. He constantly check in with us to make sure everything is going according to our plans. I would recommend DJ Rob J again and again..

Sent on 11/25/2016

Chelsea · Married on 10/01/2016

I knew DJ Rob J was a great choice from the min. we meet! I loved his attitude and desire to make my wedding unique and represent my husband and I as well as our family and friends. He wanted to know about the theme, the events that would take place that evening, and honestly more details than the day of planner! Not only did this make me feel at ease, but he became an integral part in the planning process that I truly appreciated. We met a few times and every time he had great ideas and I felt like he really cared about my husband and I. Everyone danced the night away and the dance floor was never empty. DJ Rob J knew exactly what to play to keep all of the age groups who attended having a great time. It was magical and I'm so grateful that we selected DJ Rob J to a part of it. I would highly recommend him to a bride who wants a DJ who really cares...

Sent on 11/23/2016

DJ Rob did an excellent job. He was very professional and very entertaining. He kept the party going. I would definitely recommend him. I will use him again for my parents anniversary next year.

Sent on 12/25/2015

Rob did a great job getting the party started, and took care of all of our needs! I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Eryn · Married on 05/25/2015

Rob was a pleasure to work with and responded well to the crowd.

Sent on 06/10/2015

DJ rob J did a great job. Everything was just as we planned. He entertained our guest and was very professional. I am going to use him for my parents anniversary party later this year..

Sent on 02/09/2015

Christie · Married on 11/12/2016

DJ Rob J was AMAZING!! Our wedding day was perfect!e help us with the planning and was there the entire way. He mades sure our guest were happy and having a great time by entertains them with games and playing great music.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Tricia · Married on 09/23/2016

Rob was so helpful with the planning of the event. He gave amazing suggestions and everything he promised he delivered on our special night. He was entertaining and the guests had a great time. It was a perfect night thanks to his music and personality. I will use him again for all of our events.

Sent on 01/10/2016
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/09/2019

DJ for a great price!

DJ Rob is great bringing the crowd together. He is very reasonable, accommodating, and he tries to understand what you expect on your wedding day.

Sent on 12/25/2019

Steve · Married on 10/21/2017

Robert was great to work with, very responsive, friendly, and very accommodating. He was very helpful in making our party a great time and keeping our guests involved. I absolutely feel he provided us good value for his services too. We would definitely use him again.

Sent on 05/04/2018

It was a pleasure working with DJ Rob J for my wedding. Once I selected him, we scheduled a time to meet. He provided a checklist which helped with selecting great songs for my wedding reception. DJ Rob J provided great entertainment for everyone at my wedding. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/05/2015
  • User4753626 · event on: 08/10/2014

My experience with DJ Rob J was awesome. He provided DJ services for my birthday party. I gave him the type of music that I wanted to hear and a few special songs. Not only did he play my special songs, but he kept the party going. My friends and I stayed on the dance floor. His equipment was great and he was very professional. I will definitely use him again.

Sent on 01/31/2015

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

DJ Rob J was great leading up to the wedding. The wedding started well. We had our first dance. However, the equipment malfunctioned and wouldn't work during the father daughter dance. Every time he thought he fixed it it didn't work all over again. I was so upset that I cried. That was such an important moment and I was devastated it was ruined. After dinner we came back in for a redo and it worked great. Music was all slow at first but once we submitted requests he played exactly what we wanted. Good DJ, but sad that my dance was messed up and he never apologized.

Sent on 06/01/2014