13 Reviews for R Hickman Photography

todo alt text
Digital Files (2)
High-Res Images (1)
13 R Hickman Photography Reviews

you did a wonderful job thank you so much for capturing our special day!
We were wondering if you did wedding albums that we could purchase from you?

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Answered every question with grace! Our pictures turned out AMAZING !!! Not one bad thing I can say even if I tried !!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rashad was absolutely amazing. All of my wedding pictures are beyond expectations. I couldn't have asked for better. He is more then just a photographer, he is a friend at your wedding. Super professional and friendly. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and i were beyond pleased with our photos and with the service we recieved. Rashad really did an amazing job. He dealt with our huge and crazy family in such a fun but professional manner. It was awesome:) thanks again!!!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 2/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

An amazing and easy person to work with, he is able to capture such pure emotion in every picture

Profile Picture Heather, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This was my first wedding that I planned and picked the venue with my daughter. It was our daughter's wedding and we were so pleased to have Rashad! Very nice and professional and knew what he was doing!

Profile Picture Anne, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

R. Hickman Photography helped capture the most magical moments of our lives. Pure love, laughter, peace and happiness is seen in every photo. The passion that was put into each photo was truely amazing. We couldn't have a made I better choice. I relive our special day, everyday, through R. Hickman Photography.

Profile Picture A, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rashad is absolutely AMAZING at what he does. We were delighted to have him apart of our day.

Profile Picture Virginia, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rashad was amazing. He goes above and beyond for his clients. We really enjoyed having him do our wedding

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I booked R. Hickman Photography for my wedding, he did a wonderful job capturing our special day. Very professional and also a very fun person to work with. Him and his partner got every picture I wanted. Would definitely recommend him and use him in the future.

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/16/16, 1 Review
4.7

Hickman Photography photographed my wedding. He went beyond my expectations and my guests and bridal party were speaking all good about him. Rashad is professional, energetic, fun and understands your needs. He goes out of his way to be sure to capture every special moment. Always keep a smile on your face because he is photographing when you don't even know he is there. I plan to hire him to do our 1st Anniversary photos.

Profile Picture Annmarie , 3/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

We used Rashad Hickman for our wedding, we booked him only a week out from our wedding, he came to rehearsal just to meet us and see the venue. He was very kind, patient and a lot of fun. His pictures are beautiful and I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Corrina, 11/21/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Rashad is an amazing photographer! I cannot count how many people said they were impressed with his way of interacting with people, his skill and most of all his work! The photos are amazing! We very much enjoyed having Rashad as our wedding photographer. We recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Tiffiny, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews