R Hickman Photography Reviews

13 | Palm Bay, FL

13 Reviews for R Hickman Photography

13 R Hickman Photography Reviews

Amanda · Married on 11/18/2017

you did a wonderful job thank you so much for capturing our special day!
    We were wondering if you did wedding albums that we could purchase from you?

Kristen · Married on 11/10/2017

Answered every question with grace! Our pictures turned out AMAZING !!! Not one bad thing I can say even if I tried !!!!

R Hickman Photography 1

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

Rashad was absolutely amazing. All of my wedding pictures are beyond expectations. I couldn't have asked for better. He is more then just a photographer, he is a friend at your wedding. Super professional and friendly. Definitely recommend!

Tiffiny · Married on 03/04/2017

Rashad is an amazing photographer! I cannot count how many people said they were impressed with his way of interacting with people, his skill and most of all his work! The photos are amazing! We very much enjoyed having Rashad as our wedding photographer. We recommend him to anyone.

Aubrey · Married on 02/11/2017

My husband and i were beyond pleased with our photos and with the service we recieved. Rashad really did an amazing job. He dealt with our huge and crazy family in such a fun but professional manner. It was awesome:) thanks again!!!

Heather · Married on 11/19/2016

An amazing and easy person to work with, he is able to capture such pure emotion in every picture

Anne · Married on 07/23/2016

This was my first wedding that I planned and picked the venue with my daughter. It was our daughter's wedding and we were so pleased to have Rashad! Very nice and professional and knew what he was doing!

A · Married on 06/18/2016

R. Hickman Photography helped capture the most magical moments of our lives. Pure love, laughter, peace and happiness is seen in every photo. The passion that was put into each photo was truely amazing. We couldn't have a made I better choice. I relive our special day, everyday, through R. Hickman Photography.

Virginia · Married on 05/01/2016

Rashad is absolutely AMAZING at what he does. We were delighted to have him apart of our day.

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/30/2016

Rashad was amazing. He goes above and beyond for his clients. We really enjoyed having him do our wedding

Andrea · Married on 04/16/2016

I booked R. Hickman Photography for my wedding, he did a wonderful job capturing our special day. Very professional and also a very fun person to work with. Him and his partner got every picture I wanted. Would definitely recommend him and use him in the future.

Corrina · Married on 11/21/2015

We used Rashad Hickman for our wedding, we booked him only a week out from our wedding, he came to rehearsal just to meet us and see the venue. He was very kind, patient and a lot of fun. His pictures are beautiful and I would recommend him to anyone.

Annmarie · Married on 03/05/2016

Hickman Photography photographed my wedding. He went beyond my expectations and my guests and bridal party were speaking all good about him. Rashad is professional, energetic, fun and understands your needs. He goes out of his way to be sure to capture every special moment. Always keep a smile on your face because he is photographing when you don't even know he is there. I plan to hire him to do our 1st Anniversary photos.