R Entertainment Reviews

7 | San Diego, CA

7 Reviews for R Entertainment

Bridgette · Married on 02/22/2014

Robert Ortiz is extremely professional as a DJ/ master of ceremonies. He is has the ability to feel out his audience and the day of the wedding timeline and produce a great atmosphere during the wedding ceremony, reception and dance. I've recommended Robert to many of my family, friends and business associates.

Sent on 02/28/2014
  • User3950419 · event on: 02/22/2014

Robert knows how to feed off of the vibe of the party perfectly. He has a huge range of styles of music and mixed perfectly old classics with current hits. The dance floor was packed the entire party! I promise he is really good!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Gregory · event on: 11/01/2013

He was flexible and played music that was fitting for adults and teenagers. He handled all setup and tear down himself, showed up on time and was extremely reliable.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Megan · Married on 10/19/2013

Rob was an AMAZING DJ! He played all of the songs that we wanted, and nothing that we didn't like. He was able to keep the party going and keep everyone on the dance floor. He was very responsive and easy to get ahold of. We also used him for my work Christmas party, so I would recommend him for any type of event.

Sent on 02/27/2014

Cindy · Married on 08/10/2013

Robert was so great! I provided him with a suggested music list and an outline of the nights schedule. There were a few hick-ups, as there always are with weddings, and he made the night seem flawless! He was very respectful of our desires to have only clean music played at our wedding reception and just was very good with the crowd! Highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Alexandra · Married on 06/28/2013

Phenomenal job! He completely made the ambiance at my wedding so spectacular! I was beyond unprepared as my wedding was last minute, meaning I had no songs lined up. DJ Rffirmative saved my day like a personal Pandora he predicted every song we'd love to hear on our big day, without a dull moment. He's young enough to know the hot songs to play yet grown enough to add that classic flare, bringing the nostalgia of your favorite music past time. With years of experience he can MC any event naturally, book him.

Sent on 02/27/2014

Jen · Married on 08/13/2011

We were very pleased with Robert as our DJ for our daughter's wedding reception. What I love about Robert is that he is easy going and did a great job keeping everyone dancing. He is not loud and obnoxious which kept the focus on the newlyweds. We have referred him to several friends that used his services and they were also very happy; one used him for both of their daughter's wedding receptions within a year.

Sent on 02/26/2014