R. Delp Photography Reviews

7 | Lodi, CA

7 Reviews for R. Delp Photography

Samantha · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I loved Delp photography. Our wedding pictures are amazing. Theresa is so easy to talk to, she really listens to what you want. She's not only a great photographer but she has become a wonderful friend.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Jamie · Married on 10/09/2016

Ressa was awesome. She was very timely with information and follow up. She even did more than expected at the wedding. She helped my briadmaids get dressed, helped with my grandmother etc. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/01/2017
  • April

April · Married on 01/30/2016

My experience with Delp Photography was amazing! The value I got from their wedding package exceeded my expectations and I am so happy with my choice. My pictures are gorgeous and whenever I look at them I am so happy with the quality and the skill.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Laurel · Married on 12/05/2015

R. Delp photography did an excellent job at our wedding. The pictures came out beautiful and all of the photographers were friendly and professional. I couldn't have asked for anything better for my Wedding day.

Sent on 02/26/2017

Honestly Ressa made not only my wedding day great but everything leading up to it! She was not only my photographer for the wedding, but a friend during the process! She did my boudoir shoot for my husband's gift, answered my millions of questions I had, super professional but also kept me relaxed and at ease the whole time. We plan to use her for all of our shoots to come!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Shannon · Married on 06/11/2015

Theresa refused to let me get married without a photographer and really worked with us to make sure we had beautiful pictures to last us a lifetime, reminding us just how special our day was. Shes friendly, sweet, caring and funny :) just a genuine person to be around all in all. Just adore her.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Patricia · Married on 08/15/2014

We first used R. Delp for our wedding. She was early and helped in so many ways. She made sure our photo check list must haves were done and captured so many more. We have hired her for many other family photo shoots since.

Sent on 02/15/2017