9 Reviews for Quintessential Events - Kansas City

Military (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
9 Quintessential Events - Kansas City Reviews

Sarah and Christina are POWERHOUSES. Can't imagine my wedding day without these two! Every anxiety, every detail, large or small, they had it handled. In the month leading up to the wedding, I was feeling beyond overwhelmed. Then Sarah and Christina took over and a weight was lifted off my shoulders. It was so important to my now-husband and I that our friends and families were stress-free and had a great time at the wedding. Sarah and Christina made that possible. They're kind, approachable, exquisitely organized, and most of all, hard-working. What sets Quintessential apart from the rest is that they're not only passionate about wedding planning but about the couples they serve. Beyond grateful for Sarah and Christina and their talents for making my wedding day a total dream!!!

Profile Picture Breanna, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Sarah was the best decision and the best thing to happen to me. Sarah is straight forward, organized, and outright amazing. I hired Sarah for her "month of" plan (which is amazing) because all of my family lived out of town and I wanted to be able to spend time with them the weekend of my wedding instead of stressing out and running around trying to do last minute things. Sarah came in 30 days prior to the big day and magically took all of the stress away. She contacted vendors to finalize contracts and set up delivery/set up times for the day of. She also saved our bar (and butts) when she found a bartending service mere weeks prior to the wedding. She was also great enough to meet with us months before our contract started when we had gotten stuck in our planning. Sarah is hilarious, fun to be around and the best thing that will ever happen to your wedding!

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm really not even sure where to begin with how amazing Sarah is. She was the best wedding coordinator we could have hired. We used her as our "month of" coordinator and she exceeded every expectation I had for her. We had a meeting one month prior to our wedding date so she could essentially take over. She asked me roughly 200 questions and I will never forget one question in particular: "What would you and Michael like to drink at your head table when you enter the reception?". This question alone told me she thought of literally every single aspect of the wedding and really made sure the bride and groom were well taken care of. She talked to all vendors from the month prior up to the wedding and allowed myself and my family to relax and enjoy the entire weekend. She also made the entire timeline for everyone involved and made "to do" lists to keep my husband and I on track so we could enjoy the week leading up to the wedding. The day of the wedding she fixed every "crisis" within minutes - like my cathedral veil ripping right down the middle prior to my mom putting it in for the first time. She kept everything running on time and easily grabbed my husband and I when it was time for cake cutting, garter toss, etc. Sarah said over and over again the bride and groom are the most important people of the day, but I'd say Sarah was the most important part of our day! I couldn't imagine having my wedding without her, she was amazing!!

Profile Picture Abby, 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Sarah made our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding e most beautifuand memrble experience we could have imagined!! Trying to plan a wedding with us (the bride’s parents) in Hawaii would have been so stressful. Sarah made it look like a piece of cake! She stayed on top of every detail. We could not have done this without her! We would recommend her a thousand times over.

Photos
Profile Picture Lynette, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved our wedding planner, Sarah Quinlivan, whom we had for month-of planning. She was so organized and on top of EVERYTHING. We did not have to coordinate anything with our vendors, which was a huge satisfier for me being a project manager at my day job. She created detailed timelines for us, our bridal parties, and our extended families. She handled every last detail. She took care of getting our bags to our hotel room, making sure we had food waiting for us at each point of the day, folded all of our wedding programs. She put together all of the wedding favors. She also hauled all of our stuff to the venue. I bought most of it, gave it to her, and she brought it all to venue. That was so helpful so we didn’t have to load our cars up with serving trays, tablecloths, gifts, etc. She coordinated tear down of the event space with our other vendors, so my parents and in-laws weren't hanging out until after midnight to haul all of the wedding things back to our houses. If there was ever an issue on my wedding day, I was never aware of it because Sarah took care of it. I couldn't imagine doing this with anyone else.

Profile Picture Kaylee, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had planned every little detail for my wedding, but realized that I really didn't have anyone to execute all the little things the day of. So, about 6 weeks before the big day, I thought it would be a great idea to hire a day-of wedding coordinator to help with everything, and I'm so happy I did! Sarah was one of 5 other planning services that I contacted by email or online contact forms. She was the only one who emailed me back immediately, and I happily came to find out that she responds just as quick to all emails, texts and phone calls! After we met in person, we clicked immediately, and I knew she was the one. Sarah's day-of services actually start the month prior, and since she was out of town exactly one month prior to the wedding, she "started" a few days before that. Let's just say that last month (and a couple of days) was an absolute breeze for me, my husband and my family. Sarah went above and beyond on everything she did, including (but not limited to) working with all my vendors to finalize everything, writing minute-by-minute schedules for vendors and wedding party, did things for my parents that they needed help with, picked up my wedding dress and dropped it off to the hotel, set out all of the programs on each individual seat at the ceremony, set out all the place cards at the reception, set up any extra decor, took care of some hotel problems we were having, took extra care to make sure every table at the reception was perfect, took all of the presents and any decor items we had and delivered them to my parents house so we didn't have to worry about them the night of the wedding, and the list goes on and on.Some other things she is great at: extremely organized, doesn't get stressed, knows how to handle all kinds of situations, and overtly nice (everyone loved her!). Overall I can say that I'm so happy that we hired her, and I would tell anyone who is looking for a day-of/month-of coordinator, or a full wedding planner, Sarah is your gal!

Profile Picture Mimsy, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists

Sarah is a must if you want your wedding to be absolutely flawless! Sarah has such an amazing eye, and was truly what made our wedding a cut above the rest. She was 100% dedicated to me throughout all the planning and the entire day of the wedding. She has worked with THE BEST wedding vendors in KC and it shows. Every one of my vendors loved working with her, and she knows exactly who to recommend based on your style. I don't know what I would have done without her, but I'm so incredibly blessed she was part of our special day.

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Military, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Could not have gotten married without this lady!! I was the type of bride that did not want to spend any extra money on hiring a coordinator, but you have no idea how much you need Sarah until you pull the trigger and have her on board. I hired her for the one-month package and would do it all over again without question. Peace of mind and having someone to make the wedding day timeline and be in charge of the "flow" the night of the wedding was worth the price several times over. You will not regret hiring Sarah and I can't stress that enough. Especially coming from me, a bride that did so much planning and work already before I hired her. There is so much going on with vendors and such the day of the wedding and I did not have to worry about a thing because of Sarah! And neither did my mom, husband, whoever. She had answers to everything and made sure everyone and every vendor was on the same page. I know for a fact my wedding day would not have been as carefree and seamless without her. Me and my husband cannot stop talking about how essential she was to our perfect day. I met with Sarah several times leading up to the wedding to discuss vision, flow, drinks, etc., so you definitely get your investment's worth. Thank you so much for helping make our day so memorable!

Profile Picture Kaity, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews