QUIETROCK Video Production Reviews

30 | San Francisco, CA

30 Reviews for QUIETROCK Video Production

• O

Olga · Married on 08/10/2012

I found Lera and Alex on Facebook. I requested a quote and Lera spend a lot of time talking through details with me. She was super friendly and easy to communicate. On the shooting say we did not feel any pressure. It felt like we knew Alex and Lera forever. It felt like we were spending a day with our friends with the hidden camera. After a few weeks, we have received an amazing video. I have watched it more than 100 times myself already. It is very professional. It is very friendly and touching. They have caught every single detail of our lives. They have caught our smiles and our happiness. I can not be happier with my movie. I can wait to have another event so that I can hire Alex and Lera again.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Raonel · Married on 09/10/2017

Great job . so professional . everything was more than perfect alex is a great person and great Videographer . I really recommend him and his team to all u guys me and my wife are more than happy with the results. Thanks alex to make my dreams wedding

Sent on 10/28/2017

Ellison · Married on 11/06/2014

Lera and Alex are absolutely amazing, creative, experienced, and highly responsible. Thank you so much for a gorgeous video you've made for me and my family.
    Memories are sweet, cherish it.))

Sent on 08/23/2016

Marvin · Married on 06/11/2017

Quiet Rock Video Production was a fantastic husband and wife duo that helped us capture and relive our wedding better than we could have imagined. They are a team that is very passionate about making beautiful videos and will give you their best effort no matter what package you choose from them. They were very flexible while working with our schedule during our wedding, but still managed to get all the great moments. Both were professional, non-intrusive, and focused the entire wedding night on producing a finished video that we can't stop watching! Thank you Quiet Rock for capturing our most special day, and helping us relive it forever!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Steven · Married on 04/29/2017

We loved our wedding video. It was affordable and well made. I’d recommend Alex to anyone who wants a good video but doesn’t want to spend an excessive amount of money.

Sent on 07/30/2017