Quick Stitch Alterations by Juliana Reviews

33 | Wichita, KS

33 Reviews for Quick Stitch Alterations by Juliana

Quickstitch did a fantastic job preparing my bridesmaid dress for the wedding. I was very concerned about not being able to wear a bra in a low-backed dress, and her alterations were so fantastic that I didn't need one. She had me in and out of my first fitting appointment within 15 minutes and everything was perfect the first time. I'll definitely be back for more alteration work with her.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Quick Stitch Alterations by Juliana's reply:

Thank you very much for your feedback and we at QUICKSTITCH make every effort possible to provide you with an outstanding service.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/14/1990

The husband & wife team are very accommodating and friendly! I waited until late April for my first dress fitting (wedding date: June 13) and they made me an appointment 2 days after I called. She has a great eye for dresses! Would definitely use again. I had my dress altered and cups sewn in.

Sent on 05/21/2015

• Hannah

Hannah Fry · Married on 07/07/2019

She is awesome!

Juliana is fast, awesome, and kind. She has a million clients, but she treats you like an individual and a friend. After she hems the dress and makes the alterations, you come back and try it on again and she makes the bustle. Then, she keeps it for one more week to perfectly steam out all the wrinkles.

Sent on 07/20/2019

• User4382435 · event on: 04/13/2014

I highly recommend Quick Stitch for alterations. We always receive excellent results. Have used them every year for prom. Very professional and courteous.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/23/2014

4.2
      2.5

Maybe more staff, appointments were very busy.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Michelle Unrein · Married on 10/13/2018

1.2
      2.0

Wedding day nightmare

I have a review for Quick Stitch in Wichita Kansas.

Brought my dress in 2 months ago to get sized, she was friendly and helpful. Ended up only adding a couple of buttons to the inside of the dress to hold the train. The end of September I went and tried it on. It was perfect. Left the dress to be sent to the dry cleaners and steamed due to it had been hanging for some time and I smoke in the house. Picked it up October 6th. I was told it didnt need cleaned, that she steamed the dress and it was fine. I trusted she knew what she was talking about. Oct 12th I took the dress out of the plastic it was wrapped in to try it on with a certain bra before the wedding Oct 13th. On my dress was blood stains all over the underneath side. I took pictures of the stains. I called her the next morning, she acted like it was no big deal. Told me to bring the dress in to have it cleaned. She didnt know how it could have happened. I stated that the stains weren't there when I brought it to her or when I tried the dress on for my fitting. It was no big deal to her that my dress was disgusting the day of my wedding. Update, she offered to refund the $67. Something dollars I spent. Then she blocked me when I asked about her sending the dress to have the blood stains that came from her business cleaned.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2016

1.2
      1.5
      1.5

We read many reviews and were excited to think we would be in good hands. Unfortunately that was not the case for us. I guess we should have walked away after our first visit. We felt somewhat belittled by Julianna and my daughter even cried but we decided to go ahead and stick with her because of the reviews. We read some others felt the same way at first also and then we're happy with their results. Sadly things for us just got worst. It was like she did not pay attention to what we were wanting. We had to continually come in for fittings and each time we had to remind her what we wanted. She kept doing the things we asked wrong and made us feel very bad if we tried to correct her. We were extremely disappointed and discouraged. We finally picked up the dress a few days before the wedding supposedly finished, steamed and ready to go. But when we got home with the dress we noticed some of the final alterations did not get done. There were still straight pins all around the bottom of the dress. So we had to finish the final alterations on our own and go through the entire dress pulling out straight pins and making sure everything would stay attached. She charged us too much money for us to have to go through this much stress and then still find all of these problems at the last minute.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Breanna · Married on 10/10/2015

0.4
      0.5

The owner of this establishment (Juliana's husband) ASSAULTED MY HUSBAND outside of their alterations shop!! My husband and I had gone there to request a refund for a job very poorly done on my wedding dress. Juliana would take absolutely NO responsibility for the things she did to my dress. She didn't tack the lace back down, tack the waist belt back down, or glue the sequins and beads back on, and she sewed the zipper from the back to the armpit, which caused it to be raised in the back, a giant bump. We asked for a refund and the man accused us of wanting a refund from the moment we first walked into the shop. I have no idea where he got that from but that was obviously not true! He said there was a no refund policy and that there was no need for a refund anyway, as though my dress was fine. As we were leaving he had a few choice words for us and we returned them, then walked out to our car. He followed us out and yelled that we were "cheap [expletive]s," then demanded that we apologize to him. My husband absolutely refused, and I threatened to record the rest of it on my phone if he continued to cuss and yell at us. He got in my face, yelling, whereupon my husband yanked open the shop door and told him to get back inside immediately. He then PUNCHED AND SLAPPED my husband, who then fought back! Charges were not pressed only because my husband hit him back, but I think it's pretty clear my recommendation is to NEVER visit this place! They're nice as can be when you enter, but if you have any issues caused by Juliana, her husband, or her staff, you may be treated with disrespect and possibly even violence!

Sent on 10/20/2015